The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 5 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 am
"I had Sesshoumaru teach her how to use the wind and take to the skies, in that time the two had ended up in the harpy territory. Nonetheless, the foolish women decided to attack them and Sesshoumaru wounded up with an injury....thats when she performed it....using one of her own tears to create a crystal....it wasn't complete but she still managed to perform the gift"

Sayuri would move behind him as she started to brush his hair out, he was really pale after losing so much blood that it did worry her....she had seen her fathers body grow pale the night she had to leave her home and she soon shook her head to remove that image. "I'm sure you will, though even for the harpies today was still rather fun...I never got to play with someone my age before"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 am
"It seems that girls value has raised immense overnight"Taishou said "And to think you didn't want to take her in. I knew Lady Luna was guiding this young one by the hand the moment I laid my eyes on her"he said "And for her to come possessing the gift, to find Sesshoumaru the vessel, it is hard to overlook when destiny is playing its hand with fate"he said "She will be brought up to master her gifts as best we can teach her, and she will remain at Sesshoumaru's side. I know you had ideas to marry him off politically to strengthen our power but I am bethrothing them together. She is the Ren to his Tenzen after all."

"I haven't either. I had fun."Sesshoumaru said as he actually gave off a small smile "That's why I want to get better, so we can do it again. My mother has never actually let me slack off and have fun a single day since my training began. It's usually my father when my mother is traveling for business that gives me breaks and we play together sometimes."he said as she brushed out his hair actually revealing his softer side in his weakened state
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:27 pm
Izanami would cross her arms she didn't want to just hand her son over to a girl who's family did in the end 'betray' them by going against them, but she knew her mate had a point. The girl possessed an ability that would be vital, and if Luna was guiding the child then she didn't want to go against the goddess. "Very well....if she is indeed guided by Lady Luna then I will not go against her wishes"

Sayuri looked at him when she saw the smile and she would soon speak "I like it when you smile, you look like your dad then" she stated as she continued to brush his hair, "we can try and have fun even when your mother isn't training us....I haven't gotten a chance to really explore the whole palace maybe we can do that sometime...like another game of tag?" she asked just as she finished getting his hair fully brushed out and she slid back, her hand going into the water and she held back a wince. She had cut herself pretty bad when she was trying to heal him, but she was hiding it from him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:52 pm
Taishou nodded his head "I thank you for trusting in that judgment. Now you said Sesshoumaru was hurt by the Harpy? Isn't it time you go actually show our son your motherly side and make sure the boy is okay. He's gotten in fights before but he's never been hurt enough to require medical aide. Myoga told me about it, and he was hurt on your watch. You need to go check on the young prince"he said firmly never liking his his pride and joys blood was spilled. Though Taishou was far more laid back than his wife he still held their status and power in high regard and Sesshoumaru was his heir which means many demons coveted his blood.

Sesshoumaru nodded along still in a slight lull though he did hear her wince as he half opened an eye "Did you get hurt too?"he asked as he turned now aware of the faint scent of her blood as he reached out taking her arm looking at her cut as he closed his eyes as he began gently licking her wound closed. His healing power wasn't as much as her crystal tears but most dog's have regenerative power in their spit and Sesshoumaru was no exception to this rule as the same cool sensation of running water though much duller than her power tingled slightly around her arm
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:02 pm
"I was going to check on him after his bath, the girl is tending to him and seems to know a fair amount of healing, no doubt taught to her by one of her parents" she said simply tapping her chin, she still couldn't place the girls mother "I'm curious as to find out who the girls mother was....the Ren's did not have any females when we last saw them....I have a feeling the mist islands hold far more secrets than just on what caused their death....and the child knows something" she was irritated she didn't know more, especially if what ever danger followed the girl was soon to be at their gates.

Sayuri was about to say something when he asked about if she had gotten hurt, her lips parted but he had grabbed her wrist showing the cut and she sat there, "i...I can only create the tear if I....cause pain to myself..." she said faintly not wanting him to think it was his fault as she couldn't help but blush faintly when his tongue ran against her skin but when she felt the sensation of it healing she spoke "thank you...we should finish up so I can bandage your side...you were hurt far worse than I was plus your a prince."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:07 pm
"Perhaps, and I can see your frustration etched across your face"Taishou said with a small laugh "Perhaps I will go down to the Mist Isles and have a look around for myself. I may not uncover any more secrets than we already know but it could be worth a shot."he said "I could be there and back in a few days of travel."

Sesshoumaru let her wrist go as he pushed himself out of the bathroom, the wounds were still raw and tender but had already began to close and the bathwater helped the disinfection so they would not fester as he dried himself off as best as he could as they moved into his bedroom
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:17 pm
"I had a servant explore out there and document what he found, I'll have them brought to you" she said still a bit annoyed, but she would then turn to leave. "I'll go check on Sesshoumaru" she then stepped out with not much of a good bye as she headed towards her son's wing.

Sayuri would pull herself out of the bath as well as she followed him to his bedroom two servants and one of the physicians was there to tend to Sesshoumaru's injury personally as the older man soon had Sesshoumaru's side bound so he could finish dressing, "it should be healed by the morning young lord" he said bowing before leaving, just as Sayuri came over wearing a plain kimono but before she could say anything Izanami stepped into the room seeing her son pulling on his clothing over the bandages "Good your wound has been tended to properly, we will resume training tomorrow. Sayuri you will continue to study in the morning and in the afternoon you will be receiving special training" "Um...yes milady"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:33 pm
Taishou shook his head with a chuckle "Her son is more like her than she even realizes"he said shaking his head

Sesshoumaru simply nodded his head. He had actually hoped to eat and rest without having to deal with his mother for the rest of the night but unfortunately he wasn't awarded that leisurement "Yes mother. Has father left already?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:43 pm
"No he is in our chambers, he should be leaving within the morning" she stated simply as she looked over her son "Todays 'play' will be the last time for awhile, considering it was the best way to get the girl to fly I've allowed it, but it would seem fighting in the air is still a work in progress....you allowed a low level youkai to draw your blood" she then looked to Sayuri "and you caused it, when you prince orders you to leave you do as you are told, you are his servant and nothing more so in grain that in your head girl" she would then turn and leave the door sliding shut she wouldn't tell them that they would be betrothed...she wanted the girl to earn that right.

Sayuri stood there as bit her lip a bit trying not to yell as she looked to Sesshoumaru and soon she would bow her head quickly "please forgive me for causing you injury milord prince..." she said, she wasn't like them...she was just a simple youkai...
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:50 pm
"Enough"Sesshoumaru said tiredly shaking his head "Stop bowing. You didn't cause me to get hurt. I told you my mother is mean, she simply has to place blame on something since my father probably scolded her."he said glaring behind where his mother had just left "Anyway, can you tell one of the others to bring my food to my room, I'm too tired to go sit with my parents for dinner anyway."he said "You can join me, I doubt you'll want to deal with my mother on her own. She's probably gonna start training you, so you'll see."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:54 pm
Sayuri would glance at him as he said that, he had a point his mother was only going to get meaner the more she trained her. She nodded her head some as she would speak "I'll tell the servants then" she stated as she would turn to leave the room as she caught one of the servants walking by, letting them know that Sesshoumaru and her would be eating in his room. Sayuri then would move back into his room and looked around the room before speaking "you got any simple games we could play till they brought the food?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:01 pm
"Just a ball, or ja-ken-po"Sesshoumaru said "Since my training started I haven't had a chance to play games. After my day is over I am usually so tired that I fall right asleep before I wake up tomorrow and have to do it again"he said "But it shouldn't be long before the food comes, dinner is usually already done by the time my bath is done because my father likes to eat and get more work done before bed"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 pm
Sayuri would stare at him as he listed off the only things he had, she almost felt bad for him, though she would bite her lip thinking. They couldn't do anything to active since he was hurt and exhausted from the day's events, she would then move over as she found his ball and picked it up "ever play kemari? Really easy and we can only use our feet." She stated with a small smile "it shouldn't put strain on your side and it won't hurt my wrist."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:32 pm
"Doesn't that involve running though?"Sesshoumaru asked "We don't have a lot of space to run around in here without bumping into stuff"he said as he sat cross legged on his bed watching her grab the ball "But if you want to we can play it"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:07 pm
"only if you kick it really far, if we keep it say within a certain area should be fine. Could be a bit of a challenge if we limit it too" she said simply as she watched him, and would hold up the ball "going to be hard to play if your going to sit there Sesshoumaru." she would then toss him the ball "ready when ever you are"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm
Sesshoumaru was dazed slightly as he stared at her before catching the ball that came flying at his face as he shook his head realizing she was talking to him "Right, I'm ready too"he said as he got off the bed as he dropped the ball bouncing it on his foot before kicking it over to her "Nice and easy"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:23 pm
She watched him with a faint smile and when he kicked it over towards her, she would nod her head as she saw him kick the ball towards her, but she would soon balance the ball on her foot she played this a few times with her father and mother, she would kick the ball back towards him "pretty easy right?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:28 pm
"Yeah, it would be easier if I could fully bend and twist the way I want to though"he said as he caught the ball off his knee and kicking it back over to her with his heel "Sometimes I wish I had a little brother or something. But then I realize that if I do, he will be spoiled because there will be no responsibilites placed on him since I am first born. As long as I get my father's sword I'll be unstoppable. The Tessaiga can kill 100 demons with a single stroke. It is a blade that has never been defeated in combat before. It even has the power to steal other people's abilities."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:35 pm
"well then heal faster and we can do this more often, or find other games to play when your mother isn't watching you" she stated as she would move back catching the ball with the curve of her foot, balancing on her other foot some before letting it roll up off her toes and towards him as she kicked it to him. "Well if you had a little brother he maybe spoiled but he's still a second prince...don't second princes learn how to do something else? like foreign affairs or military stuff...." she asked simply.

She stood there waiting for her turn to come back, and she almost rolled her eyes when he spoke of the sword, "your like obsessed with swords specially your dads, its going to be years maybe even centuries before you ever get his sword."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:41 pm
"Uhh....no not really...they just kind of help out where they can but they still have to have the permission of the Lord in order to make any decision final."Sesshoumaru said "When we first met you said who cares if you're a prince? If you are a second prince, it's just like that. So they are usually the more pampered because the one who is to assume the responsibility is raised to take over. That is why usually in instances where the leader does not raise an heir and the second brother takes over things fall apart for a while before they get better almost every time"he said as he bounced it up and down on his foot before kicking it back "And that may be true, but it is only because I admire my father and his blade so much. You'll see one day when you watch him fight and then you'll understand."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:48 pm
"I don't understand the policies you nobles have, but even if you had a little brother you could always make sure he doesn't become spoiled...because say something happened to you, shouldn't the second child learn the same things as the elder on the off chance something happens?" she asked watching the ball come back towards her as she used her other foot to catch it this time almost falling over as she bit her lip before steading herself and then kicked it back to him.

"as for fighting I...really don't want to fight or see battle....all it causes is pain...and death" she said her golden eyes seemed to 'drift' a bit as she was remembering when she left home.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:53 pm
"Some parents do, some parents dont. I feel like my father would train him and baby him at the same time."Sesshoumaru said as he bounced the ball on top of his head for a moment before catching it on his head and letting it roll down before kicking it over again "Then you don't have to go to war. That will be my job anyway. You can be like my mother and run my castle when I am gone. That's what she's going to train you to do anyway. I'm sorry in advance for the stuff she is going to say and do to you through her training methods."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:56 pm
She would shake her head as she would let her attention come back to what they were talking about till she speak "wait...why am I running your castle?" she asked quickly as she stood there listening to him, "I don't mind the other training things but why do I gotta learn all that..isn't that for your mate?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:00 am
"Until I am mated, who else will be more suited to take care of my affairs than my personal ward who has been with me since childhood?"Sesshoumaru said blinking as if she had asked him something in a different language "That would make the most sense wouldn't it? And then once I was mated you wouldn't have to do that responsibility anymore, my mate would."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:04 am
"sounds boring...and makes it seem like I gotta be a noble...I rather just travel or even maybe go back to the mist islands....once I'm older and not struggling to survive" she said as she would wait for him to kick the ball back towards her. "though you know you should just find a mate like now...so that way I don't have to learn all that." she chuckled as she balanced the ball on her foot before soon kicking it back towards him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum