The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 9 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:34 am
As the kiss grew a bit more aggressive so did her actions as she would continue to nip at him, grabbing hold of his tongue or lips any chance she could, her fingers dragging down his chest leaving faint red lines that would fade. It did not take long for the kiss to finally break as his lips began to trail down her jaw and then to her neck, the faint nip from him made her toes curl as her whole body arched towards him causing a moan to escape her lips that slightly echoed within the bath chamber.

Her whole body was burning and craving for more, even the slightest touch seemed to send a ripple of pleasure through her body as she would press herself against him that much more. As his lips and teeth teased at her neck, she dragged her hands up to curl through his silver hair while her lips would meet the tip of his ear and begin to place a series of nips.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:17 am
Sesshoumaru closed his eyes feeling her fingers threaded through his hair and her lips against his ear as he shivered and let out a deep breath letting his beast take control of his actions now as his hands slowly worked their way down to her chest as he grabbed them gently kneeling them back and forth as his fingers teased her nipples as he continued kissing her neck and now her chest as well too as he throbbed hard against her as he panted slightly biting his lip a bit to try and cool down some of his desires before he ended up taking her here and now as he could still feel the feeling of her claws and nails against his skin
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:44 pm
When he grabbed ahold of her breasts her body arched towards him, her nails dragging down his flesh and her one hand twisted in his hair pulled some. A moan left her lips and all she could do was try and press closer to him, her beast wanting more than just bits of him. Her other hand as it dragged down his chest slid slowly down his side edging farther and farther down till he would feel her fingers brush against the tip of his aroused state.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:59 pm
Sesshoumaru gasped lightly as his hips thrust into her hands instinctually as he pulled back slightly holding the edge of the tub still as he looked down at her "Sayuri..."he said softly, barely above a whisper "Do you want me? I will not take you by force."he told her and she could see it was taking all his restraint to hold back the beast ready to take his future mate
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:22 pm
She lifted her head up some when she felt him pull away, water dripping down off his body as his hands gripped the edge of the tub. The heaviness in his voice told her that he was struggling to remain in control, the lust and hunger that his beast desired dancing in his amber eyes. His voice so soft she leaned in closer just to hear him as her hands slid up slowly, moving down his arms to grasp his wrists letting her fingers drag against the markings on his skin. "Only if you want me as well Sesshoumaru...and that is being mates is what you desire.." she stated softly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:32 pm
Sesshoumaru closed his eyes and responded by kissing her again as he let his inhibitions go as he kissed down her jaw again to her neck gently kissing the tender nape of her neck as he wiggled his hips parting her legs fully as he moved her hands back up around his neck as he gently rocked his hips forward as his the head of his dick entered her moist folds before pushing in completely as he let out a soft moan at the new sensation "That feels amazing"he said softly panting holding back control again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:54 am
Her eyes would shut as his lips once again meet hers, till he began to kiss down her neck her head tilted to the side allowing him to kiss the tender part easier. Her toes would continue to curl beneath the water, her arms sliding back up around his neck just as she felt him starting to push up against her. Her body tensed up, but she would relax some and took a deep breath just as his hips pushed into her completely. Her nails dug into his back as she pressed herself closer to him, holding in any sound of pain.

Her heart was racing now, but she would only press her head against his shoulder taking a deep breath hoping she was not making him worry even as she heard his voice. A small smile slid over her lips masking the pain as she pulled her head from his shoulder, and looked up at him she could see it in his eyes as she leaned up and kiss him softly "never thought I'd hear that joy in your voice again....its been awhile" she stated happier to hear his voice soften than the usual 'cold' tone.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 pm
"You say that as though I am never happy"Sesshoumaru said as he kissed her again after giving her the long moment to adjust to his size as the prince began rocking his hips back and forth pumping himself deeply into her body, wrapped against her and moaning the entire time at this new shared experience for them as he fought back his quickly nearing climax since it was his first time and his stamina was just now beginning to grow as he couldn't help but notice how beautiful the young woman was beneath him as her body rocked with his, they had grown from kids into young nobles together and now would continue spending the rest of their lives growing,developing, living and protecting one another
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:57 pm
Sayuri would grin up at him, "only when we are alone are you ever relaxed enough to even crack a smile" she stated, her head tilting back as their lips would press together once more. A soft moan left her throat, as her body arched up just as she felt him starting to move his hips. Each motion sent a jolt through her, but not of pain her clawed fingers continued to drag down his back leaving faint lines and sometimes breaking open the skin.

The sound of the water sloshing within the tub barely even reached her ears, all she was focused on was him. This moment with him, as she held onto him as her hips started to grind against his each time he thrusted up towards her own body.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:13 pm
Sesshoumaru held her gaze as he kept giving her random passionate kisses as he was soon being pushed over his edge as he sped up his thrusts into her pounding himself hard and deep into her body before he came as his body convulsed as little explosions of pleasure erupted behind his eyelids for his first time as his fangs instantly buried themselves into her neck as his eyes turned red and he held her tightly, protectively as he rode out the pleasure of orgasm and marking breathing deeply
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:54 pm
Her body was moving with his own as she took a deep breath moaning into the pleasure that was forming between the two the faster their pace went. Her legs sliding up to soon wrap around his waist pulling him closer, while her fingers dug into his back as she pressed closer to him. She could feel something building within her, coaxing her to the edge more and more till her body arched back as her orgasim rippled through her. She barely felt his fangs digging into her throat, as ecstasy seemed to pour from every pore in her body.

It felt like hours had passed as their bodies slowly began to calm down from the 'high' that was their mating, she laid against the bathtub taking a deep breath as she soon was pressing her cheek against his own, her breath against his ear as her fingers left bloody lines on his skin as she held him gently. The strength she felt in his arms, made her feel safe and that even though she was weak...she could stand proud at his side with him there.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 pm
Sesshoumaru let himself soak into the warm water of the tub as he felt all the knicks and gashes on his skin from her nails as he held her with his closed as they floated in the water as he caught his breath as his face rested against hers, his hands protectively around her waist as he kissed the top of her head "I had always wondered why even though my parents constantly butted heads they always stayed together every night. Now I understand why. Sex with your mate puts the world back into order. And I now have you, Sayuri Ren Taishou."he said seeing his crescent shaped mark fully formed on her skin now the same color as one of his magenta markings as he then started to come to "How long have we been in this bathtub?"he asked curiously "I think it might be dinner time already.."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:08 pm
She would smirk up at him as she looked at him, her golden eyes meeting his own even as his mark took form. Her hand sliding up to slid through his hair, as she then went to cup his cheek a bit "Well...you gotta have something to deal with your mother" she teased, leaning up to kiss him softly only to break it shortly after when she heard his question. She tilted her head thinking, "guess we should get out and dress quickly...." she stated as she started to push herself up some, pressing herself closer to him. "The servants probably laid out our clothing, so if we hurry we should be on time.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:20 pm
Sesshoumaru nodded as he separated from her finally as he shook his his mokomoko as well which had gone droopy from all the time in the water as he then began to dry off with her as he moved into his bedroom where on his bed were not just one but two piles of folded clothing for them as he looked over at her "Well...I suppose little changes aren't so bad."he said giving her another small smile before moving over and beginning to dress himself so they could make it down to dinner

"So you think they did it yet?"Taishou asked Izanami as they made their way down from his study, his arm lovingly around his wife as they marched "Do I finally have a daughter to call my own?"he asked excitedly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:30 pm
She would do what she could to help him dry off before wrapping a towel around herself as well, as she was about to head to her room she heard him speak, causing her head to turn as he showed her the kimono laying out for her as well. Moving to him, she would smile some "I suppose not, though don't expect me to sleep with you all the time....I do like having my own space" she said as she would start to dress herself. The kimono was a bit more 'extravagant' than normal a deep purple with white lily pattern on it. A black obi with a red tassel hanging off the back as well, to match the red ribbon that she began to weave through her hair as she braided it and let it hang over her shoulder. "I wonder why they laid out this kimono....its a bit different than normal" she stated as she glanced at him.

Izanami would chuckle slightly at how excited her mate seemed to be about all this, "Well if you want to know so badly you could flat out ask them at dinner" she stated as she looked at him, "And as for a 'daughter' the girl has practically been your child since she came here...so why ask this now?" she asked with a raise brow. "You spoiled her just as bad as you did our son."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:45 pm
"Because you are a noble now"Sesshoumaru said "And that's actually one of the more basic ones. But you are a Taishou now, and no longer my servant, but merely slightly under me as my wife. So as such they probably expected you to dress a bit better now for the other lords. You won't always dress like this, but tonight is a special occassion since it is the night of your marking. The day you join the clan."

"She wouldn't really LET me spoil her though. She was always reluctant to accept things, always conscious of her place. But now she is one of us and mated to our son, so she shouldn't have any more qualms about fitting in with the rest of us."Taishou said with a smile "I have always wanted a daughter. Now I officially have one."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:58 pm
She looked over at him and would shift some, "it still feels strange....I don't feel any different than when I woke this morning" she said softly as she stood there, watching him a bit. "I do hope they don't expect me to dress like your mother...cause it is not happening..." she stated as she moved towards the door to head down to dinner.

"Good, the girl at least was smart in that sense" Izanami stated as she listened to her mate, but that was her doing...she made sure Sayuri understood her place. "as for spoiling her now, I doubt much has changed she probably is complaining about the kimono i sent her to wear tonight"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:04 pm
Sesshoumaru shrugged as he followed behind her "That is your battle to fight with her, I refuse to get involved"he stated as he walked down beside her already smell his parents ahead of them in the hall

"Well the girl mentioned Sesshoumaru doesn't like change correct? Well then as long as she remains a constant in his life I'm sure the two of them will be fine. I can smell them already, it happened"he said smiling "Our little boy is officially a man now."he said smiling
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:08 pm
"You never get into any fight concerning your mother....unless she injures me" she stated the last part more to herself but knew he heard it, his hearing heard everything even when she didn't even make a sound. She sighed walking beside him, as she would soon catch the scent of the lord and lady of the west making her back straighten a bit and feeling a bit uneasy..

Izanami would turn towards the hall the two were coming from, her hands infront of her elegantly as always as she would speak "Do hurry along you two, Taisho is far to giddy for my enjoyment...." she stated motioning to the smiling and ball of energy Taisho at her side as she moved to the dinning hall. "Congratulations however.....let us hope you make a better Lady than a Servant" Izanami said as she disappeared behind the door into the dinning hall.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:24 pm
"I doubt you'd make a decent servant yourself mother"Sesshoumaru said with a slight smirk behind her back. Now that he was older, powerful and especially now that he was mated, his mother was nothing more than a figurehead over him and it seemed they both realized it, which is why Sayuri was the one getting lashed out against instead of him has he followed her inside

"You two did it!"Taishou said grinning "See I knew today would be a glorious day in the West. Welcome officially into the family Princess Sayuri Ren Taishou of the West. May you find your life with Sesshoumaru bareable"he laughed as Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes at his father as he took his seat
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:35 pm
Sayuri sighed some as she listened to both of his parents, and would shake her head slightly at Taisho as she smiled some. "He's easier to deal with than some..." she stated towards Taisho as she looked to Sesshoumaru before moving to take her seat the servants already bringing their food out for them.

Izanami would pick up her glass, her clawed fingers tapping against the china some watching her son and his new mate but it would seem silence seemed to once again meet the table something that was normal. "So when should we expect your first child then?" she asked making Sayuri almost drop her tea as she looked at Izanami not expecting that to come from her but more so from Taisho."Your father was bound to ask it between bites....and some time between the time he remembers to breath while eating."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:40 pm
Sesshoumaru let out a cough at his mothers question as he patted his chest choking slightly on his food as he swallowed it looking up at his parents as his father stared down with curious eyes as he continued stuffing his face as if saying his wife was right and that was the question on his mind as he narrowed his eyes "When I am 200 years old, I will have my first child."he said narrowing his eyes "I knew you were going to push this upon us at some point but I didn't think it would be so soon."

Taishou blinked hearing his answer "You must have put some thought into this ahead of time then didn't you? You know you can't always plan when a child is going to happen. I didn't plan to have you before the Panther King war, but here you are."he warned "Expect the unexpected when you really start having an active sex life with your woman. Their bodies respond to ours in mysterious ways."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:48 pm
Sayuri was a bright red, as she wasn't sure what to even say she was at a loss of words and she glanced to Sesshoumaru at what 'age' he wanted to be to have his first child and then back towards Taisho and Izanami. Izanami was still sitting and eating calmly as if she didn't care, "Trust me...when I say that a child is quiet the 'shock' to the system." she stated taking a drink. "at least Sesshoumaru you wont smother your mate when you learn she is with child....."

Sayuri glanced over at Sesshoumaru though as she would then speak, "Um...I think it be some time...before we attempt for children....but...if we did have one I wouldn't mind a little girl for my first child." she stated with a small smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:55 pm
Taishou glared at his mate then "I was happy to have a child before I could have lost my life in a war alright"he said "And look at that little boy now, all grown up and ready to stand by his father's side. Though you may be beautiful like a woman Sesshoumaru, I am like Sayuri and I have always wanted a daughter, and now I have one."

Sesshoumaru was much like his mother as he sipped his tea now ignoring his father's comment on his appearance knowing full well his looks took after his mother without his consent "As long as my child is healthy I do not care when it comes along or what it is."he said simply
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:05 am
Sayuri had to hold back a small chuckle at Taisho's comment about Sesshoumaru looking more 'feminine' and she put her hand over her mouth slightly. She teased him as a child a few times when they decided to 'switch' clothing and she said he was adorable in a kimono. She would clear her throat some, trying to keep her composure of it as she would then speak "I think we have a long way to go before we should discuss children...."

"Starting tomorrow I'll be changing your schedule to fully get you used to being lady of the west" Izanami stated as she took another drink of her tea.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum