The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 16 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:55 pm
"I didn't thoroughly investiage the study. I was busy planning and going over the map and writing the orders Jaken delivered to my father."Sesshoumaru admitted "Perhaps we should go back and have you see if there is anything else you can uncover. Your power is the one that is the most needed here."he commented as he stepped out of the planning rooming heading off the ship to go back to the castle "I also sent secret orders for the castle while you were still sleep this morning before we had sex. By tonight or tomorrow we should at least have our own wing of the castle restored, so the villagers don't have to hear us rut every night."he commented "And we can utilize your father's study more frequently"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:51 pm
Sayuri would shake her head towards him, "I hardly doubt that they are unaware of what mating sounds like Sesshoumaru, did you see how many children were in that village? someone is getting laid at least once a day there" she said and would then turn to move after him. Her black hair flowing behind her and she then would look up at the sky, before letting her eyes turn towards the castle. "though it would be nice to live in the castle again....I wonder how much of it can be salvaged"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:54 pm
"If everything goes correctly, hopefully all of it"Sesshoumaru said "With the builders I have ordered my father's mages to restore as much of the former glory of the palace through magic as they could. We need as much of it intact as possible."he said as he walked beside her "And I noticed all the children in the village as well...orignially those numbers weren't anticipated...we'll have to begin farming the isle sooner than expected."he told her then looked down "You don't plan on becoming pregnant yet do you? We have much more work to do before we settle down with child."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:12 pm
"I do not think one can control when and how one gets pregnant Sesshoumaru, if your really on the concerned side...we could simply not mate at all for a few weeks" she stated as she looked at him, "Though I don't think I'd mentally be able to...considering we always have such a good time." she grinned moving up to him as she would blow gently into his ear as she chuckled. "I enjoy being with you far to much to give that up, so guess we will have to just take the risk....now as for the castle we can check out the records, my father was a hoarder of sorts so he may even have the original documents of the castle and how it was built...perhaps of what each wing even had so we can locate the right areas...I do remember a few hidden passages but not sure how well they've remained all these years."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:46 pm
Sesshoumaru listened to her words realizing he probably wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself either as he sighed "fine you are right. I will not worry about it. As for your father's documents I had already submitted whatever maps I found to the garrison chief. But none of the parchments I found had any mention of secret passages?"Sesshoumaru said curiously as they reached the castle moving inside where life was already beginning as builders and servants were hard at work restoring the castle to its former glory as they headed to the magically sealed study "We also should make our own unique touches, this is going to be our home for quite some itme"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:21 pm
Sayuri smirked some towards him, knowing she had made a point considering that they both enjoyed the others touch at night. However, she saw his interest rise when she had mentioned the hidden passages. "I had to use one to escape...the flames were all throughout the castle but the hidden passages were free of the flames. I don't know if they survived but that's what I can remember.." her thoughts trailed off as she saw the castle slowly being brought back to life. Statues once hidden by plants, or burned black began to show themselves. Large dogs and the sign of the blessed moon but carved in a few statues she saw being neglected that had Yami's mark and she would soon move up to one of the men working. "do not ignore those pieces" she could see the man ready to protest to her saying it was in homage to Yami but she would not hear it as she continued, "He is as important to those on this island as Lady Luna...so its not for you to understand why just simply to do as I say."

She would move from the man and would soon move towards her fathers study with her husband, she knew that others saw Yami as an unworthy god..she was raised to hate him...to see him as nothing but a villan but her family and those here on the isle saw him as something more she had to learn why and til then she would not toss him aside.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:30 pm
Sesshoumaru saw the exchange between Sayuri and the servant but chose not to comment on the matter himself towards either party as he took a seat in the study glancing around at all the scrolls and books "If I was a secret map....where would I be?"he asked tapping his chin looking around again "Have any idea what your fatther might hae been thinking?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:24 pm
Sayuri stepped into the study as she glanced around, moving from one shelf to the next as she brushed her hair from her face, then turned towards him. "Mother didn't want me to learn the in's of politics till I was older...so I am not really sure." she said simply, pausing as she looked at a picture of her family. Her mother sitting on a chair holding her as a baby while her father stood proudly beside them both, the picture had a bit of damage to it but as she raised her hand to gently run it against their faces she felt it 'move'. Reaching up she soon grabbed both sides of the frame and lifted it up, as she did she would expose a hidden compartment. "Here...." she couldn't help but smile a bit, "why didn't I think of this picture before....that he'd want to keep the most important things together.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm
"A hidden compartment hm..."Sesshoumaru said standing up and walking over to her "that would make the most sense wouldn't it?"he commented "Well I'm assuming it's going to be sealed where only a family member can open it as well. Lets see what your father left behind for us to find here."he told her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 pm
She stared at it and could almost feel the energy of the seal, she raised her hand pressing it against one of the stones. A ripple of magic could be seen going over the seal, before the sudden 'pop' as the stone slid back and then away revealing a spiraling staircase. "this is one of the hidden passages...it must have survived the flames." she stated looking at Sesshoumaru, "What ever is down there could tell us more about these isles if father took the time to seal it like this."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm
"Well it doesn't seem like we have any othe choice except to go investiagte"he commented "Honestly there is more mystery at every opportunity that arises"he said shaking his head as he followed her down into the darkness on the staircase
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:21 pm
"You make that sound like a bad thing" she stated after him, the two would descend down the stairwell as she could see that like the study this place had been preserved by what ever magic her father had put on it. "I'd sure like to learn this magic that was used to preserve this place, it looks like time has not even affected it...much like the study."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:51 am
"I'm not the biggest fan of magic and surprises"Sesshoumaru said simply as he found a torch lighting it as he held it looking around "It does seem to be untouched, not even by dust....the question is where is it going to lead us however?"he asked as they continued forward looking around
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:07 pm
"Hmm well this island tends to have quiet the bit of it, you should at least get used to it...somewhat" she stated simply as she followed behind him as they would start to go down the winding stairs. The flames would cut back the shadows that surrounded them but she didn't seem uneasy as she ran her hand against the cool stone, but as she did she could feel what felt like writing and she paused. "Sesshoumaru, bring that light a bit closer..." she stated as she stood on one of the landings. Once he brought the torch closer, and it would hit the walls more they would see what looked like 'runes' in the stone. "This must be what kept it preserved..." as she ran her hand over it she could faintly read it but would pause on one word then glanced at him.

"This is ancient magic....taught by Yami" she said as she looked at him, "I can read it some what but most of its faded but others I don't recall learning."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 25, 2017 4:47 pm
"Hmmm Yami hm?"Sesshoumaru said as a slight frowned graced his beautiful features "You may have trust in the Dark God but I do not share that same faith."he said "I would not chance using a dark magic that we do not fully understand. Perhaps there is a village elder or someone who used to work magic in the castle that would be better off trying to translate the text for us. The last thing we need is to unleash some ancient curse upon us or the island when we have a mission to restore it."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 25, 2017 7:53 pm
Hearing the tone in his voice she knew all to well that he shared the same distaste for Yami as his father did, she closed her eyes with a faint sigh as she would speak. "I know of one....if she's still alive I'll ask for her and have her teach me as well." she glanced at him before moving from the wall and would start walking past him. "we have at least one more flight...then we will be in father's hidden study then....and there is no curse...it would have activated the moment you stepped in here but since I'm here...it did not guess im your lucky charm" she chuckled with a warm smile as her blue eyes locked on his golden ones. "I protected the mighty fluffy puppy"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 25, 2017 11:22 pm
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes at her nudging her with his arm as he walked passed her "Let's stay focused and keep the nicknames to a minimum."he said with a grunt as he took the lead again with the torch lighting the way as he headed down a short hall and another flight of stairs "These catacombs are quite extensive....just how far underground are we?"he asked feeling the air chill slightly as they walked "Your father's magic is actually quite impressive to create something as intricate as this. I have a new respect for the Ren's and magic....physical power isn't everything...."he said as if a light was suddenly turning on in his head for the first time "I just realized so many things I must work on within myself."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 12:07 am
"No one can hear us so I can call you what I want...besides puppy seems fitting for you sometimes...though puppies cuddle a lot more than you do...you just bite.." she stated though she wasn't annoyed sometimes were he 'bit' her felt really good and she coudln't help but let a faint blush form on her cheeks while they kept walking. Sayuri soon came to a stop when she heard him speak again saying he had much to work on she would faintly smile a bit, "you don't need to be perfect Sesshoumaru, other wise what point is there to have a mate?" she asked simply looking at him. "your father lacks talents in areas that your mother succeeds in...same way for her they complement one another. Its how it should be for every couple, I lack in strength and fighting prowess where you excel...magic is more my forte and it has shown through the years...so focus on what you do best I'll pick up the rest."

Sayuri smirked at him before noticing a light ahead as she passed him, letting her feet hit the stone flooring and raised her hand pushing a curtain aside as they were soon in a large space. The chill in the air felt nice and she could faintly smell water as well as hear it, "this is an old cavern....it must open up to the ocean...but water hasn't gotten in so a barrier must be up to keep water out...seems fitting to use a natural element....other parts of this cavern must have connected to the palace could explain how so many escaped.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 12:59 am
"Hmm this is all quite intricate. And the magic even lasted after he died...this is so impressive."Sesshoumaru said as he too could smell the water off in the distance "That would make sense if your father told them about this place when the palace caught ablaze. And why Hiei and Youko couldn't make their way after the villagers after they left either, they wouldn't have knowledge of the underground caverns and where they emptied out into."he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 1:06 am
"a well kept secret that saved many lives in the process...though I still am not sure how I made it out myself...but we can explore down here another time...finding those documents and maps are a higher priority. Besides..till I can find someone who understands those runes I am not sure what other magic lays down here and if it is hostile or not...any ideas where a hidden study could be down here?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:18 am
"This is all extremely new to me....you have been right so far in guessing whatever it is your father has had in mind this entire time. Follow your instincts, and I will follow you."Sesshoumaru said simply as he shrugged "I wouldn't have even have made it this far in the amount of time you have so you know better than I would."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 1:25 am
"your awfully trusting..." she stated glancing at him, but she knew he had a point so far up to this point it had been here even getting them to the island had been her doing considering she made the 'deal' that if she mated Sesshoumaru the west would get control of the isles and everything they processed...it worked out even if at first their betrothal was nothing more than a power move. Her eyes swept the area, looking for any signs of where the study could be time had been put at a standstill even down here no dust, nor signs of fire damage, in all truth these caverns should have crumbled long ago but they still stood.

Soon though she turned, looking towards where she heard the water the strongest "this way." she stated before moving forward. The two continued to walk till they came to an archway, she looked it over noticing the same runes etched into it, "these must be what kept the cavern from anyone or anything harming it...." as she looked past it she saw a door and would pass through the archway and towards the door, pushing it open and stepping inside the smell of books filled her nose and she smiled "found it!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 2:00 am
"I told you that you would be the one to find it."Sesshoumaru said feeling a tingle on his skin from the magic pulsing around him as he stepped into the study seeing all the books lining the walls and charts and maps folded and rolled up all around "It seriously had to be this far underground though? He seemed to be a very private man....I wonder why..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 2:04 am
"regardless of it being this far hidden it survived, we could be dealing with no records, maps or anything if my father hadn't been this way." she stated as she looked around, she couldn't feel the same tingle in the air when it came to the magic, as it wasn't there to ward her off considering who she was. "as for secretive I couldn't tell you, your father would know him better to explain this....though considering my family worshiped Yami the love of the shadows thus secrets could be a trait"

As she was talking she moved around the room, letting her fingers move across a few books here and there before finding one and opening it up, it was worn but she could still make out the words. "with how all this is organized I wonder if my father kept a log...explaining details of things..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 2:31 am
"I feel like something like that is probably more than we could hope to wish for. The universe might like us, but I don't think it is that much on our side"Sesshoumaru said as he began looking over maps and charts "Hmm.....some of these maps look different than the way the island looks today....has the island expanded....no shrank....no....hmmm....."he said as he grabbed another map comparing the two "These isles are a place of wonder and mystery. All it needs now is some fighting pandas or something to really call it weird."he mumbled to himself
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum