A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Crimson Petals upon the Wind

HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Post by HanakoHime on Fri May 26, 2017 11:23 am

"Fighting pandas...." she stated as she looked at him with a raised brow, even if he had mumbled to himself her hearing was sharp enough to pick it up. With a shake of her head she would move across from him looking at the maps, as she would tilt her head some "your right they are odd...." though as she looked at them she would speak "what if one map isn't of what is on top of the island....but what is beneath it?" she asked as she then looked back up at him. "we are in this massive cavern far beneath the surface...we have no idea if we are near the coast nor how far down we are beneath the water...what if one of these maps is what is beneath the island..."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri May 26, 2017 12:22 pm

"Well I don't know about you, however I for one do not plan on swimming down and finding out."Sesshoumaru said shaking his head "But you may be right, that would make sense that it could be a map of the the underneath passages."he said running his finger along one of them "We really need to find someone who knew your father well enough to tell us about some of his inner workings because this mystery is growing by the second. It seems there was much more than meets the eye going on with the isles before we were born."
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Fri May 26, 2017 11:08 pm

"I wouldn't know who knew father the best...he never spoke of any friends and I am the last of the runs so I don't even think I have a family member alive that could explain to us what is going on here. Your father maybe the closet to him that we know and the more I stand here....the more I am starting to wonder if these islands or even the events here are meant to be known...."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat May 27, 2017 12:11 am

"I know my father knew your father, but I don't think even he would know anything about all of this. I'm starting to think you are right."Sesshoumaru said "I think we stumbled onto something we probably were not meant to. I suppose over time we will learn more about this, but we should dwell on it now. Let's take what maps and books we can for now and take them to the study above ground."he told her as he rolled up the maps that they were looking at
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sat May 27, 2017 12:58 pm

Sayuri nodded as she gathered up a few books but as Sesshounaru turned to leave one book caught her attention, a faint aura was around it and she could not draw her attention away as she moved up and slid it among the other books. The islands held something here and she felt like this book had something within it to explain this place that was their home.

Leaving the caverns was quicker than coming down as they soon stepped out from behind the picture of her family a small it slid shut behind them. "Well one thing for sure....these islands are anything but dull." She stated with a small smile as she set the stack of books down with the other maps and charts.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat May 27, 2017 10:51 pm

"Agreed, it seems we are going to do much more here than simply govern the place."Sesshoumaru said as they walked "I think it's about time for us to get some food though. We skipped breakfast to meet with the Generals and after walking through those caverns I could use some hot tea and something warm to eat."he said "Let's drop these books off and see what work has been done in the kitchens so far."
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sun May 28, 2017 4:59 am

"Food sounds just perfect right now, even if we have to make it ourselves" she stated as they left the safety of the study, the barrier keeping all but them out and she would pull her hair over her shoulder brushing it out with her claws. "Though if the kitchens aren't able to make food, grilled fish sounds rather delicious....simple but i remember eating that mostly when I traveled to the west, simple meal for a simple girl at the time."

She glanced at him as they walked though, before speaking again "I know this is odd...but when was the last time we simple talked as we are now?"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:24 am

Sesshoumaru shrugged at her question "There isn't many opportunities when you are expected to be perfect at all times"he said as they walked "But we've been talking like this since we've left the Western Palace. It's been a little more easy going being out here than it is in the west."he said as they reached the kitchen to see that while some were cooking, others were organizing and others still were repairing the damages done everywhere
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Sayuri would go silent as they would enter the kitchen, the smell of the food made her mouth water as she smiled. "Hmm this smells heavenly...." she stated as she couldn't help herself as she moved to one of the prep areas, one of the servants holding up an sample "here milady please enjoy" "Thank you" she stated as she took a bite, a soft moan leaving her lips as she soon was licking her thump and finger off of the juices making her shiver. "Hmm Sesshoumaru you should try this! its delightful!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:30 pm