Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:37 pm
"He's usually always on top of everything, even in your sleep your a show off" Sayuri shook her head and stood up looking over towards Magi as he explained just what they were dealing with, "so then for that poison what if we had someone go to the north and see if an antidote can be created? Or do you happen to know the antidote for it...." however there was a chance that it was a mixture of two different poisons, one to lull the person to a peaceful sleep without pain and the other one to then sink in to finish the person's life or who ever it got a hold of. "I'm thinking I should learn alchemy after all this training, poison making sounds just as interesting as learning the chaotic arts.....and I could test them on Jaken" she stated as the imp quickly darted down the hall after coming back to ask about something and didn't want to be a test subject for his lady.

Memeber

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:40 pm
"Ah Alchemy, as perfect a science as any. Lord Sekai is actually quite a practiced alchemist. You would do fine to be in the South you know? Your proclivity for magic would do well amongst our top scholars and magicians."Magi told her "Your mind is sharp and you are on it. As far as an antidote is concerned, that is unknown. And good luck getting to the Ice Maidens. They are very reclusive and their villages are closed off to outsiders."he stated
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:04 pm
Sayuri would flare some when he mentioned he south, she didn’t care much for the cats as she crossed her arms. “I don’t care wel for the cats....” she said coldly but sighed but she knew that the lord of the West was rather knowledgeable about the healing arts and magic...since he had Magi in his court. “I also have no time to go to study there....Sesshoumaru will be taking over there west and the isles soon enough and someone has to run the estates while he’s doing that so...learning from other magicians and scholars is out of the question.....and these isles used to be the same way and look now..we are living on them.”

Memeber

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:05 pm
"Ah I suppose that is true. A future lady has much to do. I remember the time long ago when these Isles were a strong source of magic for all. This is not my first time traveling to these isles, it is quite a nostalgic feeling being back in this type of energy once again. The power these isles possess as dormant energy is exciting"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 pm
Sayuri tapped her chin thinking listening to him and would then look at Sesshoumaru, he could see the wheels turning in her mind as she then looked back at Magi, "since the isles have been....neutral territory all these years, what if an academy was opened here." she said thinking it over, "with the dormant energy magic uses could easily generate their own skills here, scholars wouldn't hurt either to have them here....plus with the large source of unique wild life here, and the vast caverns training for combat would be easy to handle." she looked at her husband tilting her head some with a small smile, "I know I married you so that the west could get control of these isles, but it is beneficial that we could gain allies if we allowed these isles to be used under neutral grounds to train future magic uses, scholars, and warriors.....just a thought"

Memeber

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:50 am
"That is a thought we can entertain. But we would have to bring it up to both my father and the Emperor first prior to beginning any idea. However, the isles will remain under Western control, that isn't to say we could not open our borders and establish this neutral academy here. That would give the West an opportunity to rival the scholars in the south and the monks in the North and all the S-Class Oni in the East."Sesshoumaru said "I am not opposed to the idea."

"My you two are so much brighter than my initial reports indicated."Magi said with a smile "You surprise me every time you open your mouths. But I suppose that is one of the endearments of a youthful mind and a fresh perspective on life."Magi said "My decision to leave the Southern Court you aid you has not been one I have come to regret yet."he commented
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:45 am
“Well once Magi finishes cataloging the caverns beneath the palace and deems then safe we could easily open up a large sector for the academy. I still feel if we could make an underground city network it be interesting. Keep the top full of natural wild life and keep the illusion that these isles are still empty....at least in appearances” she said with a smile. “That’s just my thoughts anyways.”

Memeber

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am
“Without going anywhere towards that sealed restricted section, there is a large part of the cavern that can be used for such an occasion. It is also away from the castle. It’s resources above ground include a small lake with waterfall and river and a patch of empty field with forest all around. I think it would be the perfect location. A small discreet structure could be made to use as the conduit to travel above and below ground.”Magi said “You would need to bring in some outside help, but it can be done.”he said

“It sounds like you two have everything all figured out. It seems my sleep has been advantageous to your calculations.”Sesshoumaru said “though everything you are saying makes sense. I need to be brought before my father and the Emperor.”he said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:32 pm
“Normally I just go with your plans but with you bed ridden and Magi teaching me the art of chaos and the like I’ve gotten a bit more adventurous I suppose.” She smirked as she leaned back some before pushing herself up, “as for you travailing either I learn healing and drain the poison from you or you get the ok from Magi that your fit to travel.....you nearly went youkai when he first arrived...I was not looking forward to chasing a drugged inu around...”

Memeber

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and was about to speak before he was cut off as Magi spoke “Or, we can bring the Emperor and Western Lord here.”he commented “If the islands are to become neutral ground, there should be no issue with the Emperor stepping here.”he pointed out as Sesshoumaru nodded his head “fine, whatever”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:26 pm
"Oh is fluffy mad?" she teased and would playfully poke him knowing he couldn't rightfully get up without getting dizzy, though if she pushed him to hard he'd probably tackle her and keep her pinned till he had strength to move again...woudln't put it past him to pull that stunt. Hearing a faint growl she waved him off and looked over to Magi, "That sounds good, we could show him the progress we have gotten so far....I should also check in on the other generals at the different villages, it be good if we can touch base with everything and...undo some of the damage that Yomi did..."

Memeber

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:12 pm
“Yes I understand that. It is my understand that the Emperor has arranged for Bounty Hunters to capture the group of them for questioning.”Magi said “I shall send word to the Emperor and Lord Taisho. But first I will arrange a meeting with all your current Generals. I also wish to see if there are any powerful magic users amongst the villagers. If we are going to start an academy, it’s going to need people to attend.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:14 am
Sayuri nodded and then glanced at Sesshoumaru, "I'll leave a clone of myself here to help you out Sesshoumaru, and travel with Magi to the villages and see to the generals." she stood up and would for now turn towards a mirror as she snapped her fingers, speaking the spell as a clone of herself appeared, and soon the two of them spoke at the same time. "see hard to tell which one is which right?" she asked with a laugh. The clone moving to Sesshoumaru's side and kissing his forehead, "i plan on seeing if my clones can perform similar spells as well...could be beneficial to see if that helps build my own mana."

Memeber

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:35 pm
Sesshoumaru shook his head “Take your clone with you”he mumbled closing his eyes to sleep again as Magi laughed “I like that you are taking advantage of your magic. My last apprentice was very reserved in her use of magic, it was quite sad because magic is to be freely expressed like spokenword”he commented “SHall we leave then?”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 am
“Fine it’s not like I was going to do anything weird with her” Sayuri stated and looked at her other Clone “practice the spells in these books I’ll assist Magi with the villages.” Her Clone nodded and took the book to study then she would turn towards Magi and the two of them left allowing Sesshoumaru to get his sleep.

Memeber

on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:12 pm
Magi and Sayuri walked along the path once leaving the castle. The Island they currently were on wasn’t large, and could be walked around in a matter of hours so walking between the villages and the port was a breeze “So, how have you come to enjoy your time learning magic from me so far?”he asked curiously “Easier than you expected?”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:44 pm
She could sense what her clone was learning almost like he knew what mini was teaching her and the rush of her magic going through her fingers, she wondered if she had been meant to learn magic since she was a child but because of her families early deaths it was never foreseen. She turned to look at Magi, and she would chuckle "i'm rather enjoying it, I'm able to keep up with Sesshoumaru in battle and sometimes i can match him and his father but....this magic....i seem to pick it up naturally" she said simply, "even now I can sense myself growing stronger and my mana building.."

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:13 pm
“Ah, well that is only natural. Your breed of youkai has ties directly to Lord Yami. This chaos magic is the closest representation of his magic, we as mortals can wield. In essence this is the diluted power of a god. Which is why so many things are possible. But do not take your natural affinity for this magic for granted. This magic can deeply corrupt and drive many to madness. But you wield it’s power effortlessly. I am quite impressed so far.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Sayuri nodded and would brushed some of her hair from her face, he had a point after all her father was probably driven to madness at least that is what she was gathering so far from Magi's research down in the catacombs. Though her mothers magic was pure like luna's allowing her to heal so they had a child that could do both chaos and healing it was rather a unique combination as she looked at him, "This is true....the Ren's have always been close to Yami knowing that the inu's came from luna's love and us rens came from her love of yami...its only natural that we see both as our gods."

Though as he said he was impressed she chuckled, "Lord Taisho always said I was a quick learner, even Izami would get impressed a few times" she said with a yawn as she stretched her arms over her head. "Though I hope I can one day be an equal of yours Master Magi"

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:20 pm
“An equal to mine? My fair child, strive to be much more than I ever was.”Magi said with a smile as he leaned on his staff slightly as they walked “I am just a humble scholar. If it wasn’t for Lord Sekai coming to me, I’d still be a hermit locked away in my tower doing research like the recluse I’ve been for most of my life. Sekai and Kurama were actually two of my first apprentiences when they weren’t much older than you were alll those years ago. I wasn’t much older than them myself, but my knowledge and Mastery of Lord Yami’s magics caused them to seek my out to learn. Taisho never had much of an interest for magic, and spent his time perfecting his sword arts while they focused on magic.”he said as a look of fond nostalgia crossed his face as he remembered back “But you, with your natural talent, have the potential to become a much greater mage than I ever was in my prime.”he said “with your talent and devotion and my guidance, I’ll make you a stronger magician than even Princess Miaka herself.”he chuckled
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:51 pm
"well I was hoping to be your equal in at least a year...after that well maybe ill be teaching you some things" she stated smirking, though as he reflected on the past she could understand a few of the others actions, she had only meet Sekai once but she was still a pup then when he had come to negosiate some sort of treaty but Izanami didn't want the children around a cat so she kept them out of it and focused on training. "If we get this academy going, I'll let you have what ever part of the catacombs as your little hermit hole. I feel that is a fair trade let you study the runes of Yami, perhaps figuring out just where Yami is sealed as well." she said simply, she knew releasing Yami many would object to it.

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:11 pm
Magi’s eyes shifted over to her as she said that though he kept his same demeanor “Finding where Lord Yami is sealed? Why that would be an answer to a lifelong dream. In fact, it’s the reason Lord Yami contacted me in the first place was a dream to devote myself to him and figure out how to open his tomb. While others have taken up this challenge, the ones theorized to come closet to doing it according to rumor were Kurama, Raizen and Tao Ren. Whatever conspiracy they had going on here, I believe that was the final end result was Yami’s revival.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:44 pm
"Wait...they know possibly where he is located?" she asked looking at him, if that was the case then she needed to learn more from them at least perhaps question her father-in-law more in depth. The man owed her that as she had been living with him for her childhood, and then marring his son she then shook her head as she turned to look at him. "Maybe its in the records my father kept, or he is even sealed here on these isles its possible as its where a lot of his dark energy resides...."

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:30 pm
"Now, now, calm your racing mind young one."Magi said with a chuckle "All I am telling you are my hunches so far. None of this has been proven just yet. But it may very well be that Lord Yami could be sealed here. You are familiar with the story yes? Of the Battle of the Gods?"Magi said as they walked along "Well, nows as good a time as any to go over it, perhaps it may lead us to some clues on if Lord Yami is sealed here or not...let's see. We can skip the lovey stuff and the love affair and the betrayal. Now during that battle of Sol and Yami before Luna sided with Sol, it was said that it took place high in the heavens upon where these isles rest. It is said that Lord Sol cast Lord Yami into the bottom of the sea and together Sol and Luna used their magic to seal Lord Yami deep inside the Earth for all eternity. It is said that these isles rose from the sea as a rememberence as the resting spot of the Dark God."Magi said as the first village was coming into sight "Of course that's an old tale, and no one has ever seen of or found any way to bring back Lord Yami...at least so we think."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:11 pm
"Hmm that is true, perhaps we need to delve a bit more into the story itself and see if there are any more clues..." she knew the tale it was one that Taisho was proud to tell when her and Sesshoumaru were growing up, it was like their only true history that Youkai seemed to have..the tail of the three gods. But she didn't want to give up the idea but as they neared the first village she glanced over at him, "this is the first village looks like the barrier around it is still up.."

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum