SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Sixth Sense

on Tue May 30, 2017 10:23 pm
Shoka looked down, "Sorry.....I shouldn't have asked....."She said brushed her hair out of her eyes. "She try to also cause you all this much trouble...bet your almost hoping you guys didn't find me or just left me there."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 am
"Not at all"Senji said with his signature fox-faced smile back into place "In fact, I am rather much enjoying this turn of events."he stated as he began walking at his cheery pace again back to their division "I had recently become a captain myself, and honestly it just seemed to be a lot of hum, drum and paperwork. Getting out of that stuffy office and actually doing some training is definitely what I prefer to be doing with my time."he commented happily "And never feel sorry for any question you ask me, this is all a learning process, even when you are learning about myself."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm
Koharu couldn’t help but faintly smile as she pushed her bangs from her face but as always it went back to where it was and she would glance at Yushiro and then Shoka “he always did seem to have fun making the others train…so..if anything the main thing we do is make sure the captains are kept busy in this case…just keep him from getting bored otherwise he acts weird.”

Memeber

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 pm
Shona smiled slightly, "so where are we heading to now? More training or just back to the barracks?" She asked
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 pm
"Weird? Me? Whatever do you mean?"Yushiro said blinking as they walked before tapping his chin "Ya know that's a great question. I want to make sure that you two are strong enough to defend yourselves, and the faster you train yourself the sooner you'll get your badge Shoka....so I will leave the decision to you two, we can continue our training since we are now fed and rested, or we can return to our division and go over other subtleties of living this life"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Koharu didn't mind one way or another what they did as she glanced over towards Shoka, "I know training is important but it does little if one doesn't understand this world. I think for the sake of making sure rules are followed and we don't have another incident...learning about this world and this new life would be fare more beneficial....plus Captain you've skipped out on your paperwork for three days now...i do believe its piled up rather high and you'll get scolded again if you don't get at least most of it done." she said simply.

Memeber

on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 am
"I guess that's true." Shoal said and folded her arms begmhund her head. "What's the point of being able to defend this world if I don't know anything about it?" She said and looked to Koharu, "very smart. Do you think you can help me?"
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:25 am
"Well when you put it that way, you have a valid point. Let us go and learn more about our lifestyle. Starting with our own division" Yushiro said as the gate marked "5th" opened letting them enter the barracks. "You've seen the office and living quarters so now it's time to explore the rest of it"he saod taking them on a grand tour "Dont worry though, many times.the different divisions all intermingle with one another, especially with you both being higher seated officers of mine"he said with a smile "There are.many different types of shinigami among us if you havent noticed by now, some you may like, and others you will hate"
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum