The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sixth Sense - Page 2 Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:37 pm
"What?!" She suddenly stood up. "You can't de serious? Stay here is a world I don't know or die? You're crazy!" She snapped suddenly and the sword on the table near by thrummed at feeling it's masters distress.
"I have a life! A job! Friends! You can't do this."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 pm
"If you went back to your world what do you think would happen?"Yushiro said looking down at her since he was much taller "Those things you saw in the sky that I destroyed, and the one that slipped past me and attacked you were doing just that. Going for your spiritual pressure, to devour you, to turn you into one of them without a soul."he explained to her "If you stayed in the real world, they would not only harm you, but anyone who was around you the moment the garganta opened. You will still be able to travel to the human world to see your friends on occassion, but without the proper training every day you spend in the human world puts you and those around you in grave danger."he commented "And I will not always be around, and the hollows you saw today were the lowest level kind, they get much stronger from there"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:33 pm
Shoka stained at him after he said that it would be her fault if someone died. That those monsters would be after her always.
"...I...just don't understand....why is this happening to me..."she said and began to shake.
"Shoka.....have you ever truly felt you belonged in the human world? Did I not mentioned that was sworn to protect you since the day of your birth?" Said Jeteimarus voice from the sword.
"What do you mean?"
"It is not for me to say but for you to discover."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 pm
Koharu would stand there watching this, the laws were absolute it wasn't like they could just go back to their old life and she would shift some, before speaking. "Its not bad here....I came from the Rukongai myself...I died in the human world as a child my soul found its way there and its were I lived...so its not all bad there, the raids are bad but...life is peaceful" she stated then again she managed to get out of there by passing the academy and becoming a shinigami...she was also now a 3rd seat rather than a low ranking officer but the last bit she was still trying to get her own nerves wrapped around.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:50 pm
"Much like Ichigo Kurosaki, whose father was previous a Captain level Shinigami like myself prior to his departure, I am beginning to suspect that you were placed in the human world by some former Shinigami. That is the only way you would have enough spirtual pressure to wield a zanpaktou, especially outside of the Soul Society."Yushiro said as he put his hand on his chin, deep in thought as he listened to Koharu "While that is true, those who wield zanpaktou are members of the Seireitei, and as such, you will learn the true capabilities of a Soul Reaper. Ichigo is a special case in which another Soul Reaper had to lend him her power for his latent abilities to awaken, yours have already come on their own, as such training is needed.....actually....since the both of you need training...I will take on the role of personally training you. I will get special permission from Head Captain Yamamoto to draft you into my Division and under my tutelage I will give you an Academy level education while also helping Koharu master her newly discovered bankai. I think that works out quite nicely actually. There could be worse fates....like death."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 pm
"THanks for that kind reminder." She said with a snarky tone before standing again. "Perhaps....I was raised in an orphanage....I was just left there out in the rain with nothing but an old rag or something....I can't remember." She said with a sign and reached out for Jeteimaru and when she did, the blade changed subtly and a sheath formed around it and it appeared normal in a size and shape. "That normal?" She asked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:14 am
Koharu sighed some so it would seem he wasn't going to give up on her and the bankai, it had to be a mistake that she was even able to do that but she would soon speak "I'll go and get a room set up for you" she stated towards the women, and moved towards the door after all she was sure Yushiro still had to fill out the necessary paperwork to even get the girl to join their division not to mention talk to head Captain to see if it was even possible.

Though when the girl grabbed her zangpaktou and it would form a sheath she raised a brow then looked to her captain, "Shes got talent but...letting her weapons spirit have that much control is almost as bad as mine with the bankai" she stated simply enough.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:27 am
"I know. It would seem that those who have beastly zanpaktou tend to have physical manifestations and hard to control abilities in the real world since the zanpaktou is more primal in a since. Captain Hitsugaya's Hyorinmaru used to cause Shiro to freeze the room he slept in and the only reason he went to the Academy at such a young age was because of that. While all zanpaktou are "alive" in a sense yours tends to be more open about their existence in a sense"Yushiro said "Of course this is all just spectulation"he said with a laugh scratching the back of his head "There is so much that is still unknown about zanpaktou even to themselves. It's hard to say what can and cannot happen by their laws, but that is why we exist outside the human world. They view us as paranormal, in which, from their eyes, we are. Now that you have seen us, and know we exist, could you go on living a regular life?"he as Shoka as he then turned to face Kohaku "and you, with your zanpaktou risking both of your lives to protect you, are you willing to ignore the calling of your spirit? In order to master bankai, one must not build up the strength and stamania to wield all that spiritual pressure at once, you must also learn to fully communicate with your zanpakto. You must learn your zanpaktou's full name. Right now, you only know your zanpaktou's firrst name, it's shikai. Jeteimaru is an example of that, but he has a full name and calling upon that name wields unleashed potential."he challenged to both the girls. It was his right as Captain of the Division. He had gone through the training and successfully earned the right to be considered one of the most powerful members of the elite squadron tasked to protect the Royal Palace and he would be the one to lead and guide them, but only if they allowed it.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 am
"Since you've given me little choice, guess not." She said as held the sword in both hands. "So what happens now?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 am
"Well it probably be good to get you settled into a room, at least to let you settle in while the captain goes and...talks with the Head captain" she stated as she stood there, what he said before abut her shinkai was right however...Orichi couldn't just be doing what he wanted anymore and she needed to learn to control him as is as she glanced over at Yushiro. "Since I'm taking over the lieutenants' spot and the 3rd seats rooms been vacant she can have my old room...its not much miss but at least its a room with 4 walls, a door, window over the palace" she stated with a faint smile. "I was rather happy to get it once I left the academy....living on the streets till that point was rather rewarding"

She at least knew some what were this girl came from, the world outside the academy was not as nice as the modern world. She for a time didn't even have proper clothing, let alone a meal several days out of the month...so having just a place to call her own was rewarding. "Captain Yushiro isn't as bad as he seems either....compared to the others hes far more laid back and doesn't push you to hard out of your comfort zone...though throwing me into a lieutenant position is...way out of mine" she said laughing nervelessly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:07 am
"Yes, that is true, I suppose I am more laid back...I was only made Captain about a week ago, so I'm still getting used to the title. I was a 3rd seat myself before that, and that title now is Captain Shihouin. Yushiro is my first name"he explained again shaking his head "That is a good idea giving her your old room, help her get set up and I am going to talk to Captain Yamamoto."he stated then turned to Shoka "You'll follow Koharu and rest for the rest of the day, if you have any questions Koharu will assist you but I highly recommend not leaving the barracks. Until your existence is known you are considered a potential threat, remember that."he said "I'll see you in the morning!"he said holding up his hand giving a friendly smile to them both before vanishing

As he reappeared in the 1st Division he let out a sigh of relief sensing the presence of Captains Ukitake and Kyoraku currently inside and knew Yamamoto would be much more agreeable in the presence of two of his favorite students as he entered the room bringing up the case of the new addition to his squadron

"While it may be worthwile to add this new strength to our ranks since Aizen has headed to Hueco Mundo, I suggest we formally look into her background as to who here possibly shinigami parents are"Captain Ukitake said before letting out a ligh cough "We were alright with Ichigo due to the realization of his relation as son to former Captain Isshin Kaiba. For her sake as well as our own records it would be worthwhile to note."

"Mhmm whatever Jushiro said."Captain Kyoraku said half listening and fully drinking "Hey want a minute...Jushiro, Yushiro and Toshiro, we have three Shiro's amongst this current set of Captains"he laughed as Yamamoto gave him a sideways look before turning back to Yushiro "I will allow her to be under your strict tutelage knowing you Family name and your service record to the Gotei 13 but do not be confused, after the betrayals of the Seireitei, should she turn to be an enemy, she will be dealt with in the swiftest of punishments, do you understand that youngster?"

"Yes sir"Yushiro said as he bowed at the waist slightly in respect to Yamamoto "She will be my personal responsibility. She will become a functional member of the Gotei 13 and hopes to serve us all. I'm going to cut myself the trouble of paperwork and tell you that I'm placing Lt. Hinamori on adminstrative leave until she recovers and I am moving my previous 20th seat to third and acting lieutenant, our newcomber, since she has attained shikai, will occupy the 20th space, but will be ranked accordingly after successfully passing my training and earning her substitue shinigamai badge. Thanks."he said giving his same smile and hand gesture before vanishing in a step once again as Kyoraku shook his head "Yep, he's definitely a Shihouin alright, if Yoruichi wasn't a girl you wouldn't even be able to tell them apart."he commented before downing his sake once more
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:18 am
"You don't have to call me miss....my name is Shoka." She said as she followed Koharu out of the infirmary. As they walked she received odd glances and a murmur or whisper here and there, but other wise was left alone.
"So do I call you lutenient or koharu? Call him captain?" She asked as hey stepped out of one building and headed to the barracks
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 pm
"Koharu is fine, I'm really not anyone important like the captain...I only managed to get into this division out of luck nothing more than that.." she stated simply as she looked at her. "Life here isn't bad though, you are paid a good wage and have a roof over your head plus food in your stomach so those are always the important things. You said you were orphaned so you and I are similar...when my body died and my soul came here I was pretty much like you...left alone to fend for myself it was my talent to become a shinigami that got me out of the district I lived in.....about once a month raids happened there, to many souls in the Rukongi causes annomilies in the human world so people are killed to keep the balance...."

She was hoping to just show Shoka that life here wasn't bad, and that it could be worse considering were she grew up and escaped. As she neared her old quarters she pulled out a key and unlocked it, a simple room greeted them as she looked back at her. "This is your place, I just need to get my things and you can move right in" Koharu didn't have a lot in fact it was pretty much just a couple of items that she easily slid into a small sack before turning to her. "You can put your zangpaktou there on that mount, there's cleaning supplies for it in the drawer there....fresh bed-sheets are in that closet there..." she would show her the runs of the room, if Shoka had seen any old time movies she know how a traditional Japanese room worked. "Oh there's also a map I drew myself when I first got here shows you how to get around" she slid that from her jacket and set it on the table infront of the stand for her sword.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:38 pm
"Thanks..." she said and hesitantly put the Zanpaktou in the mount. "Um....where would I find a change of clothes?" She asked and looked down at her dirty and beat up clothes. "And any rules other then no leaving that I should be aware of?"

Shoka mentally scolded herself a bit for how cold and cut off she sounded. Logarithm had saved her earlier that day and was being kind to her but shoka chockedbit up to stress.
It was a comforting thought to know that Koharu knew her struggles and that they had similar problems with being alone.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:05 pm
"Oh right...um..." she would look around before moving to the closet as she pulled it open before finding her spare uniform. "Here, we are about the same size so..these should fit" she stated holding out the black and white robes. "There's a women's bath just on the main floor to the left of this building, if your...uncomfortable around others go in about an hour. Most just got done with training so it will be pretty full in there. I can join if you if you'd like, but since im now 3rd seat I've no idea what sort of chores and responsibilities I'm to take care of now....I wish the captain would have found someone else other than me...I was doing fine being a nobody..."

The last part was more to herself than to Shoka but that was just how Koharu was, she didn't want to cause trouble or be in trouble. Sticking to being in the shadows or overlooked was something she was good at and now that wasn't possible anymore now that she was a third seat and acting Lieutenant of the 5th division...
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm
"Well....I don't think you're nobody.....you saved me. Thank you, if I didn't say it before...." she said softly and awkward.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 pm
Koharu would shake her head as she stood there, "its no problem I mean...its what I signed up to do, you don't fight for honor...you fight for friends and others" she stated to her. "Ill leave you to settle in, and I'll be by at dawn to come get you for training with the Captain." She would then bow her head before leaving the room and sliding the door shut behind her as she left to head to her own new quarters.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:27 am
The rest of the late evening and the night passed with the stale peace that had filled the air after Aizen's departure as Yushiro let out a yawn as he looked over at the clock "I suppose I should try and get some sleep before training tomorrow."he said as his eyes drifted over to a picture on the corner of his desk where a picture sat of him standing between two women. One of them was a female that was shorter than he was and a splitting image of him, clearly his sister and former Captain Yoruichi Shihouin, but the other woman looked exotic. She had pale skin in contrast to his dark skin and while she had long silky black hair, she had piercing blue eyes despite the warm, friendly smile in the picture as he smiled to himself for a moment before standing up heading out of his office and towards his bedroom flicking off the light as he left.

When morning came Captain Shihouin was up and ready for the day as he decided to take his time and actually walk instead of flash stepping as he headed down to the barracks as shinigami around him saluted and greeted him as he headed towards the third seat quarters as he knocked lightly on the door waiting for a response "I hope our guest is already up and ready, we have a long day of training ahead of us."he called through the door before proceeding down to knock on Shoka's door as well "Good morning substitute soul reaper trainee"he said with a chuckle "Time to get the both of you up and over to Sokyoku Hill"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Shoka opened her door and sighed as she looked up at him. "Are you always this....upbeat, this early?" She asked and stepped out as she put her sword to her hip.
Her hair was put up into a short ponytail at the back of her head that she tied off with a piece of leather she had found laying out randomly with the black robes and a feather. The black feather stood out against her white hair as it was tucked into the ponytail.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:52 pm
Koharu would slid the door open as her captain knocked to ask if she was awake and of course to see if their 'guest' was awake as well. She bowed her head "Good Morning Captain" she said softly, her green hair was tied into two pig tails, her normal hairstyle and she would slid her sword into place moving down towards Shoka's room before speaking, "He's always like this." she stated with a small smile, before glancing at Yushiro.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:06 pm
"Every day you wake up is always a good day"Yushiro said happily as he lead the two ladies out of the division casually talking with them as they walked "I hope that the both of you found her new quarters to your liking?"he asked as they walked, his arms folded in front of him "Any arrangements you ladies may need just let me know and I will make sure it gets done. Do any of you have questions or concerns?"he asked curiously as they reached the large hill as he moved to a large boulder near the base and tapped on it as it moved itself on its own allowing them to enter a huge area underneath the hill "Be sure not to tell anyone else about this, this area is a Shihouin Family secret"he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:22 pm
"and you have had the paitence to deal with him this long? You're a saint." she said with a smirk.

When they reached the top of the hill, she was going to make a comment before the rock opened up.
"Will i be able to go back to at least get my things or something? Let my boss know i have to quit? Or do i just let them assume I'm dead?" She asked as they entered the hidden entrance.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 pm
"He's not bad, though I've never been around him this long so I don't know fully....when I got made officer it was just a notice and when I got to my 'desk' there was a list of things I had to do daily so from there I just did that...I think this is really the first time I've spent this much time with him" she said walking behind Yushiro and talking with Shoka, when they got to the hill she would look at the boulder then back to him "I understand Captain"

Glancing over towards Shoka she would chuckle some, "I don't think they'd be that mean to you, from what I heard even Icchigo had some allowances, so I feel like you'd be allowed some movement back and forth...but thats up to the captains.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:44 pm
"I will take you to pick up your things after we are done with training today. Once you have successfully passed my training, I will grant you free access to patrol your town and slay hollows and help souls pass peacefully, however, you must pass my training first."he said as they reached the end of the walkway where before them they could see a large spaceous area laid out vastly before them "This is a training area my sister and I and our friend Kisuke used to use a lot as kids to hone our training. And this will be where I will privately train the two of you in order to not alert the rest of the Seireitei."he said "Shoka, you can climb the ladder down"he said pointing to where his foot was next to the first rung to scale down the side of the cliff they were on "I will meet you at the bottom."he said as he vanished, reappearing a second later on the ground waving up to the two of them "Once you get down here, I will pick today's lesson, explain the basics and we will begin."he called up to them "Koharu, feel free to flash step if you are proficient enough in shunko!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:32 pm
Shoka was surprised to see what just happened before she took a deep breath and took to the ladder and started to climb down.
"how long does it take to do something like that?" she asked when she reached the bottom of the ladder?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum