Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 pm
Koharu turned to look at him and would bit her lip, he had been there for her and she would soon raise her hand to gently place it on his arm, "I know my....parents don't like you Nazuki....but I mean its hard for me to see you as someone....evil like they've said" she stated trying to make sure how to word this, all of this was new to her and also odd to her at the same time. "You've been there for me when so many weren't.....even them, despite that they couldn't come see me for what ever reason.....you where my friend first and I'd like for us...to stay that way" she said with a faint smile towards him. "but no ebisu stuff ok? I'm sure together we can help everyone out"

Memeber

on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:38 pm
I was....” she sighed, “I was killed.” She said, “Well elicited would be a better term for it perhaps. But Tenjin managed to bring me back up as I am now. He even managed to save our daughters life.” She said and looked to Tenjin.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:34 pm
“Thanks Koharu, it really means a lot to hear you say that”Nazuki said smiling at her, though on the inside Ebisu was grinning wickedly from ear to ear *Yes, that’s right. Trust Nazuki, keep in close. Things are coming together smoothly. At this rate, Tenjin will train her and once she fully unlocks the powers she inherited from him, the power will be all mine and I will rule over the Heavens for all eternity.*he said laughing manically, while Nazuki only offered a faint chuckle as he scratched the back of his head as they reached the school

“So that’s what happened to this place then....”Gail said looking around, though since Koharu had returned the shrine had come back to life, it was still nothing like it was when he was a kid and Tenjin was in power “Makes a lot more sense now....so then I was summoned back here to protect your guys daughter then? Is she the new miko of the shrine as well?...wait if you’re a guardian now..what happened to Orochinagi? I have so many questions”he said as his eyeballs turned into swirls
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:45 pm
“The snake is still a guardian....he is with Koharu now as well to keep her safe from that Bastrd, Ebisu, who is pretending to her friend.” She said, “I saw them together when I was out. “
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:16 pm
Koharu would smile at him and nodded, "You were my friend since I started school here Nazuki....I'd like it to remain that way, who knows maybe Ebisu will learn that he doesn't have to be so mean to everyone to have a good life like my parents." she stated. The two continued off to school from there, discussing what possibly could be on the math test that day going about life like two normal school students. That's how their day went even for when the test came, it was agonizing as Koharu rubbed her head trying to make sure she got the right answers and soon the test was over and the bell rang.

With a heavy sigh she sat back and stretched out her arms, while the teacher collected the tests and they were allowed to go to lunch. She would glance down expecting to grab her money when she saw the bento box and she smiled. though she raised a brow when she saw a white object sitting next to it and she blinked and would soon speak "w...what are you doing here?!" she stated seeing orochinagi, hoping no one would hear her.

Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:08 pm
“Ohh I see. That actually makes sense. I bet he wasn’t happy to get demoted”Gail said “He’s been talking about becoming the main guardian for as long as I could remember.”he said “So he protects her while she goes to school then?”he asked as Tenjin came out of the shrine “That’s right, but I don’t think that’s enough. We don’t exactly want Orochinagi to give away that Koharu is divinity. And tha’ts where you come in!”Tenjin said as he thrust a school uniform and backpack into the monks chest who grabbed it stunned “HUH? I gotta go back to school!?!” “That’s right, your job is to protect Koharu 24/7. That is why you are a chosen monk aren’t you? Besides you’re only a few years older than Koharu, but you still have a young face, you’ll fight right in without raising any suspicion”Tenjin asked eyeing him sideways as Gail hung his head in defeat “Yes, sir”he said sighing as the twin foxes laughed on circling overhead “school, school, school” they chanted

*Fat chance of that happening*Ebisu said to himself as Nazuki chuckled “Yeah I hope so too. I would life for there to be peace among everyone.”he said though while she was opening her bento, he had gone to the bathroom to wash his hands as Orochinagi now spoke up sounding like a soft hiss “I’m here to protect you incase something happens! You’re powers are unlocked now, but you can’t control them yet, and who knows what Ebisu will actually do. SO in case something happens I’m here to help. Otherwise I’ll be in here sleeping under that warm bento box. So make sure you put it back when you’re done eating!”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:34 pm
“If everything out as we hope it will, he will have that spot back. I don’t like to always have to fight him.” She said with a sigh. “He blames me enough as it is. Not that I can blame him.” She said. “Anyway....we better hurry.....I’m going to take you to get signed in and we are already late.” She said and stepped closer to him, her appearance shimmered and she turned into an older woman, moderately dressed and looked like a mother to a teenager. She looked up to Tenjin, “will you be alright in your own for a bit? “
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:06 pm
Koharu glanced around making sure that Nazuki wasn't around and sighed heavily as she looked down at the snake "you do realize it wont be warm once I eat the food don't you?" she stated and would gently poke his nose, "here why don't you stay in my jacket...at least there you'll be warm and you won't get crushed by my books or anything" she stated softly hoping she wasn't looking like she was insane talking to her bag. "Are you hungry at all Orochinagi? I'm sure Mother packed something in here for you as well and till Nazuki gets back you can probably stretch out a bit more"

Memeber

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:08 am
"Oh yeah I'll be just fine, besides I have Geitsu and the twins here to make sure I don't get into too much trouble"Tenjin said with a chuckle as he waved them off letting out a sigh "How lucky they are to be free to roam wherever they want"he said

Orochinagi gave a quick look around before slithering up and taking a hardboiled egg whole into his mouth before slithering back into her pocket to digest his food "Tihs works for me"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:48 pm
Once Gale was ready, they ventured to the school and Jineza, posed as his mother long enough to register him as her ‘Son’ and get a brief tour before they were to say their good byes. After the teacher left them alone for a moment, she looked to gale. She tapped his temple briefly and an image of Koharu ran though his mind. “So you know what she looks like and her name is Koharu. Be wary of Ebisu, he goes by the name Nazuki, he’s a friend of hers.”
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum