SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

on Sun May 20, 2018 11:14 am
Jineza looked at the still not fully awake Gail and sighed, “all hope is lost..”
she said more in a treading manner, but her concerns were still there. “I should go and prepare for her first lesson. We will be starting early.” She said and reached out to him, her fingers softly resting over his, “I’ll come check on you later.” She said and turned to go down the hall
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 10:49 pm
Tenjin blinked before smiling at her "Sounds good to me" he said watching her walk off. *She hasn't been affectionate towards me in.....I dont even know how long* he thought shaking his head "Right, Geitsu Im going to wait for Jineza in my room until dinner. Make sure Gale gets himself cleaned up properly please, he's all....sticky" he commented walking off
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 11:37 pm
“Right away Master.” He said and called to the twins to help him get gale tp his room and cleaned up before dinner
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Sun May 20, 2018 11:47 pm
Koharu would stretch out her arms as she sat in her room, looking over her things and would then turn towards the clock. "right...so tomrrow starts the lessons...and then we go from there....on getting dad back to being well...." she stated reaching out to set the clock but as she did she paused, to do that they would have to defeat Nazuki and she wasn't sure what to do on that part. It was important the world dind't fall into chaos, and it wasn't like she was exactly human from what she was told having been born in a different realm all together. "i just....have to get Nazuki to....give back dad's title.....he'd understand once things where explained im sure...." she knew she was talking to herself but she also didn't want to harm her best and pretty much only friend.

She shook her head and soon stood up "im going to take a bath first...maybe then I'll get a clear head" she said leaving her room and grabbing her bath supplies to then go and take a bath unaware that another was already getting dragged their himself.

Memeber

on Mon May 21, 2018 12:00 am
There was a small rumbling coming from the traditional shared bathhouse and when she peeked inside, she was met with a glorious sight. Gale, naked, muscular, slightly riddled with curious scars and fighting two floating fox children with scrubbers and a water pail "I said I'm not getting in the water you little brats"he growled pulling on their cheeks before the three of them all tipped over into the water with a loud splash
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon May 21, 2018 12:22 am
Koharu would pause as she would hear the fighting and as she leaned forward to peek her cheeks would soon turn a dark red at the sight she was watching. It was almost like something from a movie, that was how comical it should have been but seeing Gail more or less just in his birthday suite for all to see she just stared. Her cheeks a dark red, slowly growing by the second till the loud splash would throw water everywhere and she would slightly stumble catching herself but hitting the door as it soon swung open.

She stood there slightly mortified as her heart was pounding looking at the three of them, she was clinching her bath supplies as she stood there "i....I...." her voice almost frozen, after all this was her first time ever experiencing something like this. Before she soon screamed "I'm sorry!" and turned to run

Memeber

on Mon May 21, 2018 12:33 am
"Woah hey relax!" Gale said quickly as he surfaced from the water spitting out water with both twins attached to his red hair "It's cool, this is a shared bath after all. I just hated that these brats dragged me in here fully clothed." He said motioning to the dripping wet clothes behind him hanging out to dry "Oh uh sorry, forgot you're a girl and all"he said quickly turning around to give her privacy, where she could see a long X shaped mark running from shoulder to shoulder "Sorry at the temple it's just a bunch of monks so the boys arent really bashful around each other but I keep forgetting Im not there anymore"he commented "Really glad to be out that place honestly... I enjoy my freedom underneath a wide open sky, not couped up in a monastery"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon May 21, 2018 12:39 am
She paused as he told her not to just bolt, she kept her back to him a bit unsure before slowly peeking back as she heard the water shift but as she did she noticed the long X on his back. She bit her lip but would remain silent and would take a deep breath "its...alright just um....I'll wait to your done...." she said wondering if she should even still be standing there there was a NAKED man behind her after all. Though as she stood there she soon couldn't help but ask "that.....mark.....did...you get that from someone?....." she asked

Memeber

on Mon May 21, 2018 12:53 am
"Oh that? Yes and no." Gail said "It's supposed to represent my star crossed destiny. Im either supposed to help you save the world, or die trying to defend it from that end. I was born with them but over time they've been used as...reminders for what's to come." He stated as he leaned against the edge of the tub "No matter what happens, or what you decide, I know what role I have to play in this." He said "And I know you, before you feel any sort of pity or anything dont. I am very happy with my destiny in life and wouldnt change it for anything in the world."he said "I've learned and experienced so many rhings any other nobody would never even dream of. So for all of this I am grateful."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon May 21, 2018 1:01 am
She stood there gripping her towel a bit tighter as he explained what it was, for his whole life he's had them....told that his life could be snuffed out if a girl.....her made the wrong choice. So much was riding on just her and she wasn't even sure if that was the right thing to do, though before she oculd say anything he already was telling her not to feel bad and she soon would speak. "Why...." she asked standing there, "why does it have to be my choice if you live or die....I...I'm not a kami....Im...I'm just a kid who hasn't even finished high school yet...I haven't even been outside this city....let alone seen or done half the things you've done yet I'm the one who's going ot decide if you die or not?.....if my dad gets better.....if my mom even regains a fraction of what she lost....."

Memeber

on Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 am
Gail sighed shaking his head as he pulled jimself out of the water and wrapped a towel around his waist as he walked over to her "So here's the deal.. we dont exactly get to decide where we get put in life right? My parents abandoned me at a shrine doorstep and yours risked their mortality to save you. And yet all those decisions lead us to here and now. So since we decide how we started, all we can do is choose how it ends up right?"he said looking her in the eyes "It's not important whether you make a right choice or the wrong choice, all that is important is that you see your decisions through to the end smd stand by your convictions. So either I'll live long enough to see you become a hero, or dying stopping you from becoming a villain. Either way I'll be by your side till the very end. Our destines are crossed and I couldnt pick a nicer nice spirited person to be mixed up with. Enjoy your bath" he said patting her on the shoulder as he then moved past her whistling an old song she could faintly remember from her earliest childhood memories. A spiritual song known well in the Spirit Realm
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon May 21, 2018 11:14 pm
Koharu remained still even as he spoke his words still didn't help at some point she was going to make a choice that was going to hurt and get someone killed....she gripped her arm slightly as she felt his hand grip her shoulder. HOwever, when she heard him whisle she paused and would look back towards him, she knew that song and she soon spoke "wait.....t...that song...I've heard it before..."

Memeber

on Wed May 30, 2018 10:43 pm
Gail paused turning around to face her once more "What? You know this song?"he asked as he took a step back towards her "It's a hymn that is supposed to summon blessings and prosperity. A prayer to the divine for their sacred intervention. The fact that you can even hear it let's me know you truly are his daughter. To a normal person it just sounds like one long whistle." He told her "You really are destined for great things"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu May 31, 2018 3:38 pm
She wasn't sure what he was talking about as to why she could hear it and she would shake her head "I didn't hear any long whistle....just a song" she said till he brought up her being destined for greatness. "your really a monk....you guys always spout stuff about the divine" she said but would give him a gentle smile, "but thank you...does make me feel some what better....but...how does that song go exactly? I would always hear it when the wind was really strong....I always thought it was the wind.."

Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 5:16 pm
"It's spoken in a lost language of the Gods. Roughly translated it goes: Hollowed Sky, Restless Winds, The song that brings the storms again. The brightest sun, the coldest moon, the endless night breaks, life starts anew" he told her "I dunno if you know the history, but Im not big on history...or long talks. But basically its a song to beseech Tenjin and his younger siblings Amaterasu the Sun, Tsukiyomi the Moon and Susanoo the Storm."he explained
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu May 31, 2018 5:24 pm
She stood there thinking then would tilt her head "wait...if Tenjin...Dad has siblings can't they help us as well? What if I went to talk to them, maybe they can help us get dad and moms status's restored" she said quickly. "You said it yourself that song calls to them, and if they are his siblings that means their family and we can ask their help...."

Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 5:33 pm
Gail scratched the back of his head sweatdropping some "Well......kind of...sorta.....damn it Im gonna have to give a history lesson"he said taking a deep breath "See...the thing is...they dont have the BEST relationship....they also...kind of dont like that Tenjin was anointed the Kami after their father Izanagi. Especially Amaterasu. She believes that the Sun is the most important body in the universe because the sun is the life giver. As far as she's concerned, the Sky is the one thing holding her back from dominating all...you may be able to convince the other two....I'd start with Susanoo, the Sky and the Storm share as close a connection as the Sun and the Moon. Tsukiyomi may be difficult....he's chosen to isolate himself away from the rest of the family." He stated " But that would be the way to summon them here yes....if you spoke it in their native tongue"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu May 31, 2018 5:45 pm
"So...I just speak their native tongue....and they show up." she asked clearly unphased on the whole one sibling not like that the other got a title they wanted. It seemed almost like a cliche story that she had seen it one to many times....and she was also in high school it was almost daily. "So I just get them here....teach me." she said simply as she stood there clearly the whole wanting to bath thing was phased and he was still a bit wet.

Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 5:50 pm
"T-Teach you? How to summon the Gods!?" Gail said scratching his bushy red hair again "Gahhhhh Tenjin is gonna kill me for this.....fine, but we cant let him know we are doing this....he isnt gonna be happy when they arrive you know" he pointed out "When do you want to do this? We're kind of taking a bath right now..." he pointed out
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu May 31, 2018 6:36 pm
She would almost put her hands on her hips as she looked at him before sighing softly but when he brought up them bathing she would blush slightly and would then speak, "you said you where done bathing..." she said quickly still blushing but she shifted before gripping her bag of bath supplies.

"Maybe...tomorrow...we could talk a bit more at school that way mom and dad don't know and you don't get in trouble..."

Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 7:36 pm
Gail scratched another moment before nodding his head "Yeah, alright Im cool with that. But dont say anything to anyone got it! If Tenjin found out what we were planning on doing, he surely would put an end to it. Apparently his siblings were a big sore spot because when he reached out to them to take care of you and Jineza they turned their back on him."he said "And Im not trying to face the wrath of the Sky God!" He said as he turned around again "Tomorrow then" he said before making his way out of the bathroom quickly, seemingly quite flustered himself *why did I open my big mouth around her...Im going to get myself killed*
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 8:22 pm
Early the next morning, jineza set to prepare and mask breakfast and lunches for both Gail and Koharu. Once that was done she went to wake them by knocking in their doors. “Time to get up.” She called
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 pm
Koharu would nod her head towards Gale, "that's fine, I'm used to keeping secrets and not telling anyone about them." she said giving him a faint smile as she stood there. Though she would return to take her bath, already coming up with an idea of how to get her uncle's and aunts to agree to help them...family was to help each other right? Then maybe she wouldn't need to do this all by herself.

The next morning Koharu woke up with a faint jump, groaning softly as she heard the knock on the door and she began to push herself up yawning. "thanks....mom..." she rubbed her eyes her hair sticking every which way as it was still some what damp making her sneeze slightly, "ugh...." she whispered to herself, till she slid out of bed and would start to get ready. She was half out of it when she came down towards the kitchen smelling breakfast. "hmm something smells good."

Memeber

on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 am
“Hopefully it tastes just as good.” She said as she placed the finishing touches on the table. She smiled at koharu softly as she passed he and put her lunch into her school bag. “Your training begins today after school...I thought maybe it would be easier in the evenings rather then before school.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:42 am
Koharu would give her mother a warm smile as she nodded her head, “sounds good I do not have any after school clubs or anything so that should be easy enough. Do you want me to also change into my miko outfit as well?” She asked as she moved to the table and took a seat, the food looked great as she picked up the chopsticks and would begin to eat.

“Gale better wake up soon he’ll miss out on breakfast.” Koharu said with a small laugh, for a monk he really didn’t act like it. “I didn’t expect a monk to be well....like him. Thought they where bald men that sat around and spoke nonsense about divinity and meditated all day.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum