The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 14 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:12 pm
Koharu would smile some up at her as she stood back and nodded as she took a deep breath, trying to keep herself calm though smiling. "I'll get started on that....Mom...do you want me to go and change?" she asked as she turned to look back at her mother, "also I think Gale should join us....he slept all day through class he should be rested enough...beside he taught me quiet a bit today with that ancient language I could use some help practicing it specially if Im going to be a goddess...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:24 am
After a quick change, they met out in the garden where Koharu wore a priestess robes she was given. “As one with the sky, you must retain the barrier it creates. We will first He how pure and holy you are.” She said and instructed Koharu to sit and to breath as she did. To bring her energy forward and extended it to her fingers.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:17 am
Gale sat in the back resting against a tree drinking sake out of his gourd "I'm a guardian monk, I've done that kinda training my entire life, ya got this Koharu"he said cheering her on from the sidelines when she questioned why he wasnt doing it with her "But once you get your power under control I'll definitely be your sparring partner. I've always wanted to test my strength against a demigod. Maybe one day I'll give Jineza and Orochinagi a run for their money"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am
Koharu took a deep breath as she would sit down across from her mother and would close her eyes, taking several deep breaths but hearing Gale as he drank his sake she would open one eye looking at him. "Gale....if your so good at this maybe you should show me how to do it." she stated poking some fun at the monk as she looked at her mother with a grin. "Right mom? if hes so good at everything he should easily show how its done"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 am
Jineza smirked and nodded, “Yes gale...come and show Koharu how it’s done.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:14 pm
"Nahh pass"Gale said taking another deep drink "That's your guys bonding time. Im just here to pass the time"" he said leaning back against the tree "Its peaceful in this city....way different than training with the monks at the temple."he stated looking up at the sky "But I cant help but wonder how they are all still doing..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:10 pm
Koharu chuckled shaking her head before she would return back to the meditation, she closed her eyes trying to keep herself calm and focused as she would relax. Slowly leaning back as she took another deep breath, trying to do what she could to help her mother figure out how....holy and pure she was in this process.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:00 pm
“Just close your eyes and....think of things that bring you joy. That make you happy.” Jineza said as she sat infront of her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:42 pm
Koharu nodded again so something that made her happy and brought her joy, it took her a moment before a smile would grace her lips as she took another deep breath as she let the thought cross her mind. As she began to think about it a calm gentle wind seemed to brush by, the very sky reacting to her thoughts and her calm.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:10 pm
Jineza smirked softly as the sky opened up and met forth warm and glowing light. She reached out and gently lifted her daughters chin so that she was facing up. “Now, give that feeling form. Think of what you are feeling, feels like physically. How if feels in your chest. Your skin, your fingers. “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:53 pm
Koharu took a deep breath as she felt her mothers fingers gently raising her chin up towards the sky, the warmth of it made her shiver. She would then try and give the feelings a form, but all she could think of was white wings extending out to embrace her and as she did large wings of light spread slowly behind her as pure and warm as the suns glow but gentle like the kiss of the wind.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:18 am
Jineza near fell back in surprise but her pride as a mother kept her rooted. She smiled brightly and let her hand fall back to her side. “Well now....look at that...”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:55 am
Gale stood up from his spot in the shade as he saw what was going on in pure disbelief "I don't believe it. She really is the one."he said to himself in shock as he steeled himself "I preapred my whole life, devoted my body to fulfilling my destiny to protect her. She's the chosen one to my chosen one amongst the monks."he said as he clenched his fists slightly "I wont mess this up. I'll make sure nobody gets in her way of fulfilling her destiny either"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:39 pm
Koharu would slowly open her eyes as she could feel the warmth wrapping around her and she would then soon take notice how Gale and her mother were staring at her and she would blink, "what?" she asked simply unsure of the holy aura she was letting off let alone that the wings she had....summoned though they had already faded from view for now.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:39 am
“Well done Koharu.” Jineza said smiling at her proudly. “Wings ...symbolic as either holy and free.” She explained. “Very fitting.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:17 pm
"wait....wings?" she asked as she looked behind her still not seeing anything then she would look over seeing Gale just staring as well looking far more determined but she shook her head. "Alright so...what else do I need to do now Mother?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm
“Next is to take that same energy and see what you else you can do with it. Them at energy you are feeling is the power you’ve inherited from your father. With it you can tap into his core element. Many gods and goddesses reside in an element group such as air, earth, water and fire. In those groups you have smaller group elements, stone, flora and metal in earth. Lava, acid and smoke from fire. I’ve, snow and vapor from water. And from air, you have storm, light and cloud.” She explained, using her magic to create a wheel symbol in the air between them and created smaller symbols to represent each example.

“These are just a few and some lease elements cross between elements. Such as poison and lightning. Living creatures are also considered their own element and cross amoungst all elements. As Kami, your base element comes from Air, wind and sky so we shall next teach you how to use and to tap into your element.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:20 am
"I guess that's where I join the fun now" Gale said as he made his way over to them "My power comes from the Sky category too, but it's focused on storms and cloud magic" he said as he held out his hand as a small puffy white cloud appeared before suddenly crackling with its own lightning as it turned dark "That raw power you just summoned now needs to be challenged through whatever magical circuits you have into your element"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:55 am
Koharu pulled herself up as she watched her mother draw out each symbol, there was so much to each one and then within those other smaller elements each one linking back to the first. It was amazing how everything was connected to one another though it would appear as if they weren't in some cases, "So that's why my mood affected the weather...because of my connection to the sky" she said before looking back towards Gale as he came over towards them, the small fluffy cloud in his hand soon turning a violent dark color as sparks erupted from it.

"Alright...and I am still not sure what I summoned but...I suppose I'll work with it" she said with a small laugh and as if on que with her laughing a gentle breeze seemed to trickle past gently brushing against them, with her now tapping into her raw abilities it would seem everything she was doing or anything she did affected what was around them though for now...that was positive.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:44 am
“Yes. Emotions can play a big part in how you affect your environment. I would say learning control over them would help, but emotions are not something you control. They just happen.” She said, “but since this seems to bring you into such a happy mood...let’s focus on that feeling.” Jineza said and pulled out her fan and waved it. A nimbus cloud the color of gold conjured behind her and she sat down on it gracefully. “Gale.....I think I can trust this part of the lesson to you.” She said and smirked at the monk.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:09 pm
"Right. Emotional control and all that good stuff" Gale said nodding his head "So you've been blessed with a God's power like I have...but you're actually a demigod so I'm hoping this comes a bit more natural to you than the thousands of hours of rigorous training it took me to master mine" he said with a bit of sarcasm "That feeling that you have, that's producing wind, making wings, making you feel warm. That's gonna be your primary feeling you are gonna wanna channel. So just focus on that feeling and see what it does to the weather around you."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:50 pm
Koharu would gently brush her hair from her face some as she looked at the two of them, though she wasn't sure what to expect from him after all she hadn't ever seen Gale in action just yet. She would shake that though from her mind for now after all she was here to train she was to be the next kami even if her father wouldn't be around to see her..or well he would be but he'd have no idea who she was to him. As the wind continued to brush past them she turned her focus back on Gale "So the feeling....you mean the warm feeling right now?" she asked trying to think just what he was talking about really but her chest did feel warm so perhaps it was that...if it was she would keep hold of it.

"Ok so channel that one...um...into what exactly?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:37 pm
"Whatever it decides to manifests itself as. I personally think your affinity is wind. You being a Sky Goddess and all. That's also your father's strong suit...I bet he would have all kinds of advice for you actually"he said tapping his chin
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:58 pm
"So should we go and get him then? So long as he doesn't get to tired from helping." Koharu stated as she looked between the two, if she was to become a Kami...and replace her father and take his place then shouldn't he be the one teaching her?
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:23 am
“It would be....risky. Most of your fathers remaining strength is keeping him sustained and holding the sky in place till your training is complete. As the Sisters explained, you are absorbing his energy. The energy of Kami that will grant you holy affinity and ability to conjure powers from other elements as well. But only also after being named Kami will you have full access to it.” Jineza explained.
Sponsored content