The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dawn of the Youkai - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dawn of the Youkai

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 pm
Kagome would smile some watching and would turn to her husband, "Inuyasha ask Sota to get some tea going, i think its going to be a long night" she called to the half demon who nodded taking their son inside. The house itself was small but an older man stood there wearing monk clothing, though of course he was smiling and gave the other women named Kagome a hug tightly. It was clear the two had been apart for to long as Kagome stepped away and the monk turned towards the others. "Welcome to the Higurashi shrine, I'm Sota Higurashi....the head monk here" he stated towards Sesshoumaru, Saorin and Inu-no-Taisho. "if you want you can take a seat in the next room Kagome and I will get you the tea....Inuyasha im sure you can show them around you've been here before."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:16 pm
Sesshoumaru sighed finally addressing the girl near him "Enough"he snapped at Saorin "your friend is clearly fine. You should be more concerned about yourself. Whatever this portal did that brought us here, has also changed man humans as well"he told her "everything is all wrong now. You have both changed"he said taking a seat "Though I'm not sure it's for the better"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 pm
"I haven't felt any change and don't talk to me like that!" She snapped back at him. "You don't know humans well enough to know that we care about each other and I have a right to be worried about her, or have the luxury of being cold like you." She snapped back before following Inuyasha into another room to sit. "She has a point there...let her be conceded." His father advised."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Inuyasha looked at Saorin as he held his son and would speak to her, "my brother is not a human person, but things will work out....who ever summoned her will keep your friend safe..." he said but as he said that Kagome came into the room with tea for everyone to drink. It was a rather calm night as everyone rested from what happened but as midnight rolled by a sudden bright light would fill one of the smaller shrines the moon hanging over head a symbol to those that knew it...Luna's mark. As the light began to dim the door of the shrine opened and a women stumbled out, black hair almost dragging on the ground wearing a traditional kimono. "i'm...back?"

~~Earlier that Night~~

Hanako sat there still dazed as she was trying to get her mind wrapped about what was happening, though as she managed to get to her feet she stumbled slightly but something or someone gently caught her. "easy there little one" came that soft voice, Hanako would turn a women bathed in light a gentle smile on their face. "what....who are you..." "never mind that little one, all will be explained in time for now know that all will be well. I brought you here to awaken a bloodline within you that has been slumbering for many centuries now. There is a man that will help you learn all about it residging in the shrine you and your friend ran to in the time of chaos, his name is Inu no Taisho a general among youkai and one that will aid you in this journy." The women would then gently raise her hand brushing Hanako's long black hair from her face, "it is impressive that her line survived....do not be alarmed if he calls you by another name you are her decedent and now with my blessing you appear much like her but you are still you....this world has changed my dear but I will be here to guide you." she said before Hanako had a chance to speak another bright light wrapped around her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow looking at the group of them shaking his head "A house full of idiots"he stated before sipping his tea and sitting quietly having nothing further to say until he realized that a new presence had arrived as he sat back looking at the window "this is nothing of my concern, but you have a returnning guest"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:08 pm
Saorin was sat down with Kagome and her son while Inuyasha checked on other the surrounding areas of the shrine. Sota was making Tea while Taisho sat across from the girls. "Have they returned her?" He asked his son.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 pm
Kagome looked over at Saorin and then would push herself up, "either way lets go and make sure shes ok" she stated happily and would pat her son's head before going to step outside only to stair in shock as she looked at Hanako who was standing beneath the sacred tree the open shrine not to fair from it open. "I...don't think shes human anymore....or her aura is not far form it." she said able to see a faint almost calming aura around the girl.

Hanako would stand there a bit unsure of everything, stepping out of the shrine her hair much longer pooling almost down at her feet. Her scent was the same but there was various other things that had changed about her, and not just her hair. Her eyes where now a more brown amber color, her face elegant markings of four tear drops that formed a blue diamond, on her forehead. An elegant blue kimono wrapped around her body the sleeves a bit to long for her, as she stumbled on the long part of her kimono as well "ok...when did my cloths change?" she stated holding her arm up rather confused.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 pm
Sesshoumaru stood in the door way of the shrine looking at the girl that had changed before him "Something out of our control is happening between our two worlds. There was more than just our coming to this time period. Those who seemed to have had their bloodlines repressed have also had their lineage drawn out once again."he said as he began walking over towards the girl smelling her "You are an inu youkai, of a different, forgotten breed."he said taking her black hair into his hands as look of nostalgia briefly passed his face "You'll be protected."he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am
"Hanako? Is that really you?" Saorin asked and slowly walked up to her and looked her over. "How is....you know what...not gonna bother asking anymore." She said and turned away to run at her temples. "This whole thing is giving me a headache." She said as taisho stepped closer. "By Luna, an isle inu...been a long time since I have last seen one." He said. "Glad to see the gods have returned you safely young lady." He said and looked to his sons. "Others may change this way, we should be ready to collect those that can not deal with the sudden surge of power they will be coming into."
"So your saying that those that have even a small amount of demons blood or heritage will change into full Yokai?" Inuyasha asked. "Perhaps. Maybe even a handful will change into Hanyous or some may not change physically, but may come into powers they were not aware."

"Saorin...are you alright?" Sota asked as the young girls sudden headache got suddenly worse.
"I...I don't....feel so good..." she said and collapsed against him.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:56 pm
Hanako would blink a few times when she saw the silver haired man stepping up towards her, and his fingers suddenly went through her hair as she stepped back. She was startled and all she could do was glance back and forth, from Saorin who she knew and then to the others "Saorin...wh..whats going on..." she was startled and Kagome would move up to her. lacing her hand on Sesshoumaru's arm and slightly pushing him to the side "come on Sesshoumaru, your scaring the girl....don't mind him hes a big ball of flulf like the rest of his family even if he growls about it" she said sweetly and Inuyasha snarked some about it in the back.

Though when Hanako heard Sota speak she turned just as she collapsed "Saorin!" she stated in alarm moving to her friend, but as she touched her her skin felt hot. "Saorin you...your burning up!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm
Sesshoumaru looked at the group once more before scoffing "Humans. Always pitiful."he said before turning around and walking off out of the shrine once again

"Don't worry, he will come back"Inu no Taishou said with a laugh before turning back to the group "Let's get the girl taken care of, first and foremost. Then we can start piecing this puzzle together tomorrow."he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:50 pm
"We can put her in Granpas in old room." Sota said and lifted her up. Kagome nodded then turned to Hanako, "We will do what we can for her." She said to reassure her. "It could hust be stress from everything that has happened."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:30 pm
Hanako stood there and nodded her head a bit unsure as she then glanced at the other white haired man, "what...did you mean by inu youkai?" she asked, taking a step forward only to stumble some as she cursed "why am I in an traditional kimono!! i hate these damn things...why i always yelled at mom for them..." the last part she muttered as her hair fell over her shoulder, "I so need a hair cut now too..."

Inuyasha would walk with them back inside, but he paused glancing off towards his brother "Take care of her...I got a stubborn ass to deal with." he motioned in the direction his brother went to. He would then turn moving after his older brother "If I recall you used to let a human tail after you....you insult Rin for saying humans are pitiful and she put up with you" he said behind his brothers back.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:52 am
"I'm not quite too sure what has happened here myself yet. However, I do understand that inside of you is the blood of our people. You aren't quite a human any more, and it's going to take some time to get used to your new found abilites. So allow me to guide you to some of the finer points in being a youkai."he commented "It appears in this capacity it is the least I can do."

Sesshoumaru shifted his eyes sideways for a moment looking at his younger brother before facing them forward again "That may be so. But Rin is long dead now. For a final time, she's outlived the span of her human life twice with my interjection. But just because one human was worth protecting does not mean they all are, Inuyasha." he said in his same even tone as they walked "And now, father, I and who knows how many other countless youkai are all thrust into an era were demons are not commonplace. Chaos and anarchy will ensue. The world you and your wife have known will no longer exist. Even you aren't even that dense enough to not realize that."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:09 pm
“It will be some time till things calm down, you may have to get used to your hair the way it is for a bit.” Kagome said as she laid a blanket over Saorin. “From trying to keep my sons hair in order, I’ve learned that Demons hair is so fine and easy to maintain...but grows back rather fast. Everything. About a Yokai has its own magical properties, teeth and bone can be used in weapons is one example of this and grow back again.” She said and stood to lead them back out of the room. “Like Sesshoumarus arm. It took a few years, but that grew back eventually.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:21 pm
Hanako looked over towards the man with the pony tail, as he explained what she was...she wasn't human...she had some how youkai blood in her veins that due to the portal opening awakened it. That could mean her own family was exsperincing this as were countless others, unsure of their lives now as she took a deep breath to try and calm down. "Thanks...." she stated before looking over to Kagome who explained to her about youkai hair, "i see...you woudln't happen to have something else to wear though....I could never walk in kimonos and...well I feel like im a damn bird!" she stated as she held up the arms, the sleeves were really long almost flapping.

Inuyasha would shake his head, his brother had a point and he wasn't dense about the whole thing. This world was nothing like Sesshoumaru knew it as, Inuyasha knew more about it at least when it came to some of the advances that human's had gained in the centuries since demons no longer walked the land at least not so much in the open. "Youkai maybe common placed here, but they still exist here....for now we should focus on gaining some ground, from what I can remember this is still the west this shrine stands were the village you left Rin. The landscape has changed some but we should be able to figure out the bounderies, and since you are the Lord of the West still we can keep the demons from going out of control."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:59 pm
“Why would you want to change it? It is a traditional garb. You look fantastic”Taisho said looking down at her “It is quite clear that your family hails from the same lands as we do. That outfit seems familiar.”

Sesshoumaru sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose “I suppose so Inuyasha. But do you think it will be that simple? We saw the governments reponse to our arrival. Those deathly machines shooting youkai out of the sky and off the ground alike. I am going to have to tame both youkai and ningen alike”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:21 pm
The annoyed look on her face explained it all even as Taisho was attempting to be flattering, "Well then you wear it! Put your hair down and youll be a girl as it is...." she sighed some shaking her head, "i'm going to go check in on Saorin.." turning she would head inside moving to the room that her friend was in, even as she did she stumbled mumbling about the damn attire and wanting something else.

"I never said it would be easy or simple, when it comes to our family we never take the easy way of doing things. Plus the old mans here, fairly sure he knows how to negotiate a lot better than either one of us do" Inuyasha said watching his brother, he then looked back towards the house. "We should gather our energy and come up with a plan before we leave the shrine, who knows how long before the humans start 'matching' on this place just to get to those with demonic blood in them....I'm not about to let my son get chased around as I was..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:23 pm
“That’s a bit naive thinking.” Said a voice. “Humans today are selfish and ignorant and pompous. They crave money and power and respect. Not that many deserve it.” A shadow formed through the clouds and mist that filled the area since the events that had begun that morning. “True you can lay claim to your lands once again but you will need to be diplomatic about it if you want to do that with as little bloodshed as possibles forbthat you may want to have your father do that. He has always had a way with words.” The figure grew closer as they walked up the stairs and became clearer and more defined. Then her scent hot Sesshoumaru as she came through the mist. “But you always were the one for action.”
It was Miaka. She was there, in the present time. She wore what looked to be Humans modern clothing but her Yori was in her hand and coated in blood of the unruly lesser demon.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:32 pm
Sesshoumaru was just about to say something to his brother before pausing hearing an all too familiar voice before she appeared before his very eyes "Miaka...you're here..."he said in wide eyed shock before closing his eyes in rememberance "That's right, we were brought into the future, which means you would still be alive, just much older."he said as he looked at her in her modern attire "Though it doesn't much show. Do you have any clue as to what exactly is going on here. And you two both have a strong faith in the abilities of father that I do not share. The man has been dead for hundreds of years."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:44 pm
Inuyasha turned seeing the women and then looked back at his brother, it would seem his brother for around even with his cold tone, though he then would speak “So have a lot of the youkai we will be seeing again, I won’t be shocked if the dragon came back or even Noraku...” he then looked back at the women. “Your from the cat clans in the south...odd my brother would befriend your lot...he’s not one for liking anything..”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:59 pm
“Yes, well we met long before you Inuyasha. Back when peace between our lands was good.” She said. “As for your questions, to what caused this...divinity it would seem. Lord Yami is trying to escape his heavenly confines and wreak havoc upon the world. Other demons in this time are like me and in hiding to keep our lives peaceful and protect humans from things that they cannot understand.” She said and walked up to them. “But aside from all of that, I have come Saorin.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:28 pm
Sesshoumaru shook his head "I am not getting into the mess of the gods once again. We've already fought an entire war over time....twice." as he looked at both Inuyasha and Miaka "If they want to drag us to another land to put us through the same drama they did in our own timeline, I want no part in it. I am not a plaything."he said "Take whoever it is you wish. Protect whatever humans you want, but do it without me."he said walking off again though suddenly stopped when an interesting smell hit his nose causing him to turn around

"I know you said he's cold, but is he always like that?"asked a younger voice as a young kid landed down beside Miaka. He had long white hair with white cat ears very similar to Inuyasha's and had both a tail and a fully white boa around his shoulder. Kai's golden cat like eyes made eye contact with Sesshoumaru as he looked up at Miaka "He's staring at me..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:03 am
Inuyasha looked at the kid that landed beside Miaka as he would look him over, "well I'll be.....damn didn't think you'd be father material" he stated with a laugh, "let alone anything that required to actually have 'contact' with another living creature. Or did you do all the work?" he asked looking at Miaka with a small laugh shaking his head, "ill let you two....three re-kindle" he said quickly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 am
Miaka let her eyes close in annoyance and worry as the boy landed beside her. “Kai, I asked you to wait for me.” She said before opening them again to take in Sesshoumarus look of shock. “Sesshoumaru, be calm. I discovered I was pregnant with him after....everything that happened. With Sol and the runes.” She said.
Sponsored content