Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: The Dawn of the Youkai

on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 pm
Kagome would smile some watching and would turn to her husband, "Inuyasha ask Sota to get some tea going, i think its going to be a long night" she called to the half demon who nodded taking their son inside. The house itself was small but an older man stood there wearing monk clothing, though of course he was smiling and gave the other women named Kagome a hug tightly. It was clear the two had been apart for to long as Kagome stepped away and the monk turned towards the others. "Welcome to the Higurashi shrine, I'm Sota Higurashi....the head monk here" he stated towards Sesshoumaru, Saorin and Inu-no-Taisho. "if you want you can take a seat in the next room Kagome and I will get you the tea....Inuyasha im sure you can show them around you've been here before."

Memeber

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:16 pm
Sesshoumaru sighed finally addressing the girl near him "Enough"he snapped at Saorin "your friend is clearly fine. You should be more concerned about yourself. Whatever this portal did that brought us here, has also changed man humans as well"he told her "everything is all wrong now. You have both changed"he said taking a seat "Though I'm not sure it's for the better"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 pm
"I haven't felt any change and don't talk to me like that!" She snapped back at him. "You don't know humans well enough to know that we care about each other and I have a right to be worried about her, or have the luxury of being cold like you." She snapped back before following Inuyasha into another room to sit. "She has a point there...let her be conceded." His father advised."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Inuyasha looked at Saorin as he held his son and would speak to her, "my brother is not a human person, but things will work out....who ever summoned her will keep your friend safe..." he said but as he said that Kagome came into the room with tea for everyone to drink. It was a rather calm night as everyone rested from what happened but as midnight rolled by a sudden bright light would fill one of the smaller shrines the moon hanging over head a symbol to those that knew it...Luna's mark. As the light began to dim the door of the shrine opened and a women stumbled out, black hair almost dragging on the ground wearing a traditional kimono. "i'm...back?"

~~Earlier that Night~~

Hanako sat there still dazed as she was trying to get her mind wrapped about what was happening, though as she managed to get to her feet she stumbled slightly but something or someone gently caught her. "easy there little one" came that soft voice, Hanako would turn a women bathed in light a gentle smile on their face. "what....who are you..." "never mind that little one, all will be explained in time for now know that all will be well. I brought you here to awaken a bloodline within you that has been slumbering for many centuries now. There is a man that will help you learn all about it residging in the shrine you and your friend ran to in the time of chaos, his name is Inu no Taisho a general among youkai and one that will aid you in this journy." The women would then gently raise her hand brushing Hanako's long black hair from her face, "it is impressive that her line survived....do not be alarmed if he calls you by another name you are her decedent and now with my blessing you appear much like her but you are still you....this world has changed my dear but I will be here to guide you." she said before Hanako had a chance to speak another bright light wrapped around her.

Memeber

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow looking at the group of them shaking his head "A house full of idiots"he stated before sipping his tea and sitting quietly having nothing further to say until he realized that a new presence had arrived as he sat back looking at the window "this is nothing of my concern, but you have a returnning guest"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:08 pm
Saorin was sat down with Kagome and her son while Inuyasha checked on other the surrounding areas of the shrine. Sota was making Tea while Taisho sat across from the girls. "Have they returned her?" He asked his son.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum