The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dawn of the Youkai - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dawn of the Youkai

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:11 am
"Yeah but you didn't say for how long."Kai said as he looked up at the man who had been slowly walking back towards the group with his eyes closed as Sesshoumaru opened them again as he looked down at Kai "You had my son...?"he said in a half question as he reached down running his fingers through the boy's hair who looked up at him, almost splitting images of the other despite the cat-like features Kai sported "Mom said you vanished from your castle one day and no one has seen you since."he stated "I guess it's because you were taken from there and brought here to now...but it really messed up some things."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:03 pm
“Yes. Long forgotten demon heritages are surfacing. That is why I am Here for Saorin. She is a child of the southern kingdom. My niece in a way. Yukine’s descendant. But there was more human mixing and she had shown potential in magic than demon powers.” She said and smiled softly at Sesshoumarus interaction with his Son. “Also the mixing of timelines is warping history and effecting the stability of the world. Bringing demons from the past. Bringing the dead back to life. Creating chaos. Everything Yami wants and needs to complete his plan. Your closing of the opening was good quick thinking in your part. It ebbed the flow of demons come to the present.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:31 am
“It seems Luna’s magic is forever a bane to Yami’s plot”Sesshoumaru said with a frown as he looked at the sky again “So that would explain what is going on....but that doesn’t explain what is to happen...and how to restore things to how they should be.”he said letting his hand fall from Kai’s head “I suppose I shall return to the shrine with the others. Is your father still alive?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:00 am
When they headed back to the shrine to meet with everyone, Hanako was walking back down the stairs no longer in the weird robes that she had randomly returned in but a pair of jeans and a blue sweeter that Kagome was letting her borrow. She had her now long black hair in a pony tail hanging down her back to keep it out of her face, "Saorin is still aslee...." she paused when she saw the two new people and blinked. "ok....first we had dogs....now cats?!.....this has to be some sort of weird dream.....I mean....im some how a freakin demon now!" she yelled out as Kagome walked over to her. "its ok....why don't you come sit down with us, im sure if we all shared whats going on and discussed what to do....we could make some sort of plan of action.....specially with past events still apparently playing a part.."

"Why are we still dealing with Yami? of all gods why is he still the pain in the ass he's been?" Inuyasha stated with a sigh as he sat down crossed legged, "so long as we don't have Raizen showing up I think things would be fine....or his....wife and daughter....those two are just as bad as he is!!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:53 pm
"Yes father is alive, but he is old now and weak. The remaining soul he had of Mizen has left him." She said as they made their way into the shrine.

"Princess Miaka! What are you doing here?" Taishou asked.
"Lord Taishou," she said and bowed to him. "Its....Lady now. I have taken my father's seat as head of the south...."
"I see....your father?"
"Is alive, but no longer able to hold his mantle. He took your passing quite hard my lord and Mizen has left him."
"I see," he said and his eyes turned to the child and her own following. "Kai....Meet your Grandfather," she said and lead her son to Taishou. "My Son, Kai, heir to the South Western Alliance."
Sponsored content