Calendar

Go down
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Pandora: The Winds of Change

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:23 pm
Pandora a world several years from Earth, a place where a rich metal that could bring money and forturne to those back on Earth a pass through the new harsh reality that the once pristine blue planet was dieing. This new world was the home of a huminoid race called the Na'vi....they along with many of the creatures of pandora all where connected....their planet a surge of life and tranquility so long as the balanced remained. However, that peace was disrupted as the very ore that made their home unique and beautiful was saught after by another....humans. They came to the planet, hoping to teach the Na'vi better ways of life in exchange for that precious ore....but the two nations did not see eye to eye and over the years tensions continued to grow till one arrived in search for a new life.....Jake Sully. An ex-marine who had lost his ability to walk was able to trade places with his twin brother and become what the Na'vi call a dreamwalker....these dreamwalkers were able to enter the body of a Na'vi and walk and live the world of Pandora. It was jake who began to bridge the gap between Na'vi and the humans but with a hidden secret, he attempted to move the Omaticaya from their home...which sat upon a large ore deposit but tensions grew harsher when he tried to negotiate. It was learned that from the beginning he was there to 'remove' them and such distrust settled harshly in the hearts of the Omaticaya. In the mist of the betrayal home tree was lost and many Na'vi including the head of the Omaticaya lost their lives.

Jake realizing his blunder did what he knew could gain the trust of the people once more, he became Torque'mato....Rider of Last Shadow. With the aid of Torque he gathered the clans unifying them at long last over the harsh years of the invasion of the humans, and brought a war to the 'aliens'. Many were lost in the act even with the aid of Eywa the goddess of Pandora and the link between all creatures, the humans were defeated. Many were sent into exile to never return while others...were allowed to stay and some with even higher honors.....became Na'vi. It was in this peace that the Omaticaya rebuilt their home and were finally able to send their dead to Eywa but many of course weren't so lucky of a tribe and were forced to scatter themselves to the winds with no home to call their own. Though life continued on within Pandora and many years would pass but some wounds.....could never be healed with time alone.

Many years had passed and the Omitcaya tribe built a new home near their mother tree, using its bark and limbs to build new homes with Jake leading the way with Neytiri at his side. He was named Chief of their people after his heroic battle to save their home world and he taught them many things that helped them in building and healing as one family. Just as the Omitcaya people had taught him. The human settlement was left forgotten, to let Eywa reclaim it as her own. The other dreamwalkers, turned to official Na’vi, were welcomed into the tribe and new life was welcomed when Neytiri announced to the tribe she was with child and soon after, Halti was born, a beautiful girl and a twin Brother, Takiya, the first new born's since the time they dubbed ‘sky fire’ and the loss of Home Tree. It was a time of celebration and hope as life began anew.

Admin

Re: Pandora: The Winds of Change

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 pm
The Omitcaya where once again a thriving people as their traditions still continued on, it was nearing the time that the twins would begin their journey to the Ikran. Neytiri would smile faintly as she could see Jake preparing the horses for the ride and she would speak "seems only the other day they just learned to walk....now they go to Ikran" she said rather proud.

“They will do well. I know they will do much better then I did.” He said with a chuckle as he patties the horses neck as the twins soon came racing out of their family hut. “Hurry up Takiya! We want to get there before dark!”
“Who are you to talk about being quick?!” He Shouted after her as he nudged her. There were a few others who were following after them who were coming to join them on their adventure into adulthood and laughed at the twins antics.

Neytiri would chuckle some watching the two of them, "far to much like their father.....I'll meet you there you remember the way?" she asked some as she stood there her tail flicking slightly. The other young hunters their own parents meeting up with them, today was a day of joy and cheer as these hunters took their next step into the heart of the people.

“I lead this party every year. When have I ever forgotten the way?” He asked as he mounted his own horse. “Well there was that one year with the great flood Papa.” Said his daughter. “And you tried to take a path that lead through a heard of Angstik.” (The weird rhino things) his son added laughing.
“Alright that was one time. “ he said and shook his head and turned to look at the parent, tribe members and the hunters who were taking their journey. “Today you take your final step into the heart of the people and do your ancestors proud.” He said and the hunters beamed before saying their good byes and mounting the horses. “We’ll you up there txe’lan (my heart.” He said and leans over the side to kiss Neytiri and lead the way out of their village. “See you soon Mama.” Halti called and waved to her as they rode off.

Admin

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:30 pm
They would laugh some as the parents watched on with pride as they would head off to travel to where the Ikran awaited. Though on that same day another was having their coming of age test, but this was different as from a far a small group of Na'vi watched on. One using a strange device, allowing him to see far distances before he would let the device fall against his chest, scars lined his body before he turned to the two behind him. "You have your task...." "Yes....Father..." the two stated bowing their heads quickly, before taking off. Their footsteps unheard as they entered the forest and would trail after the group.

The group made good time to the mountain pass and were soon climbing up the floating rocks to the nesting grounds of the Ikran. Once there, Jake looked to the group. “Remember to let them choose you and Eywa will guide you.” He said. The trip to the floating rocks was a tough one, it was to test the strength of the new hunters and as they climbed they worked together. As they got to the top the call of the ikran filled their ears just as a familiar voice rang out as Neytiri came flying in, her new ikran a beautiful deep purple bowed to the others as she climbed off smiling looking at her children then to the others. "you must feel it here.." she pressed her hand to her chest. "they will also try and kill you...."

“Of you survive and bond with it, it will see you as an equal and you two shall become one.” Jake said and waved the first among them up, Takiya. He slapped a proud and supportive hand onto his sons shoulder. “Go with Eywa.” He said and smiled softly at his sun then nudged him in the right direction towards the ikran. “Stay safe.” He said softly and Takiya nodded and pulled out the bit of rope as he stepped out into the flock.

As they journeyed towards the Ikran two others continued to follow them, glancing at one another they would then nod and journey upward staying to the shadows so that no one could see them. Neytiri would smile watching as she then looked to her daughter "once he safely bonds with his ikran you should go next...first flight will also seal the bond." Halti nodded and took up a spot near the edge of the nests. Takiya twirled the rope as Ikran either ignores him then r run away till he came across one that was a bright yellow with stripes that were varying in shades of reds and black. She met his eyes and hissed loudly. “Of course his would be the most vibrant.” His sister teased and received a flick in the ear from her father. Takiya his back as his tail flipped back in forth as he and the Ikran lunges at each other. It swooped her claws at him as he scrambled around her to hook her jaws with the rope he scrambled to wrap him self around her slender neck and connected his braid to her and she stilled. Jake and the hunter hooped and howled for him. Including his sister, who cheered loudly for him as she made her way into the nest as he lead his Ikran to the ledge where their mother waited.

Everyone watched with excitment the thrill of the bond rushing through the younger ones veins as they all took turns, each time the other would try and find the ikran for them. Though as Halti grew close to one ready to start her own right, the 'air' seemed to change as Nyetiri looked around noticing the skies were clear. "Jake...." she stated worried.

Among the floating rocks, two figures quickly moved "did you get it?" "Yes...just get out of here once it shows up." "I'm not daft" the smaller of the two stated. They would lay out what looked like raw meat but specifically that of an ikran, its body lay dead to the side. It didn't take long for what they where attracting to show up as a dark shadow swooped in to consume the left overs. Down below the young hunters continued till an all to familiar 'roar' filled the air and thats when the Ikrans began to freak out all attempting to get away some slamming into Halti to get away. "Halti!" Neytiri called out in panic "get out of there!" she yelled only to gasp as a black shadow swooped over the rocks. "Torque!"

Halti tried to get back to her parents but the Ikrans kept knocking her around as they slammed into her in their attempt to escape. Even Takiyas flew off with him on board, not that it actually flew as more fell till he collected his own thoughts and got her to land safely somewhere.
“Halti!” Jake shouted as he reached out for her, but one last ikran slammed into her and knocked her over the edge. “Halti!!”

"Go...go" one figure stated hiding as a shadow soon rushed out making a loud noise as an ikran that looked almost black in color flew down through the chaos towards Halti. A young na'vi male on its back, looked to her "give me your hand!" he called holding his hand out towards her. She scrambled for a moment and reached for his hand. When they grabbed each other she let him pull her out onto the back of the black ikran. She held onto him tightly as she looked back up to the cliffs as her mother hopped in her ikran to follow her children while her father got the other hunters back to safety. She looked back to her rescuer, “thank you stranger." He would glance back at her, "be glad I was looking for my sister....." he stated simply as he looked forward again. Before soon his ikran took a quick turn putting them beneath some rocks as she would hear that chilling roar of the Torque "seems its still wanting to hunt....we must keep to the shadows" he stated.

"Who are you anyway?” She asked as she climbed off the back of the ikran. Once they had landed he would pat his Ikran gently easing his friend just as Neytiri was flying towards them, "I'm Yanir..." he stated as soon Neytiri jumped down between the two of them a knife pulled as she glared at him. "you are not Omiticaya.....who are you?" The younger male moved back as Ikran hissed, red paint was smeared on his skin before he spoke "I am Yanir....I mean no harm....I'm just looking for my younger sister she ran off when she was told she could not try for Ikran this cycle"

Admin

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 pm
“Mama he saved me.” Halti said as she jumped between her mother and Yanir. “If he wanted me dead, he would have let me fall.

In another hidden cave from Toruqe, Takiya had managed to guide his Ikran to land and he tried to calm the creature which he found hard considering he had a hard enough time with himself. He saw his sister fall. His mother going after her and he did not see what became of his father and the other hunters. He feared the worse but preyed to Eywa for their safety. Neytiri glared at the boy as she stood there, her own Ikran hissing at the almost black scaled one before speaking "is this true?" she stated calming towards Yanir who nodded, "I swear it.....to eywa..." he stated quickly as she eyed him before pulling back then turned towards her daughter, and pulling her close. "Thank Eywa your safe...."

As Takiya hid he would soon hear something, almost the sound of someone crying if he got closer he could make out a figure hiding beneath the roots of a tree that looked like something had clawed at it attempting to get at what ever hid within. Tracks of what looked like a palulukan (Thanator) claws though when he got closer that's when the figure hiding turned gasping and quickly picked up what looked at makeshift spear, blood lined part of the root as they moved back.

Halti hugged her back for a moment before looking to Yanir. “I am Halti. Thank you for saving me. Once it is safe to go out I will help you find your sister to repay you.”

“Hold!” He called and held up his arms. “I mean no harm....I came to hide from Toruqe”

Yanir would look at the two females before nodding, "you are most kind, I would have thought she went to the ikran nests....to attempt it but...it would appear not...." he stated looking worried.

The figure knelt there breathing heavily as he spoke of Toruqe, the spear lowered slowly before moving closer as he would see white hair framing gold eyes. White/red paint smeared along the light blue skin but deep scars and cuts marked the flesh, "toruqe is here?.....i was hiding from palulukan...."

“Yes...I can see Palulukan was here:...are you injured?” He asked, still not yet chancing to get closer to her, but lowering his hands.

“Let us hope she found a Sake place to hide from Toruqe for now...”

The figure moved closer and then he would see it was a young female about his age as she stared at him, her white hair hanging around her face braided tightly back but a few strands now hung free. A large gash that looked like the creatures claws ahd narrowly missed a vital part lingered on her side, "im....fine for now....i should get back....the others....they'll worry..." she went to stand but stumbled in the process wincing as blood ran down her side...the cut deeper than it looked.

"I hope so.....and that nothing else has found her..." he would look to the others, "may I join you....and your others? at least ill i can find my sister?" he was looking at Nyetiri who eyed him some before nodding, "for saving my daughter...i owe you that, come....we should return to home tree."

Memeber

on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:47 pm
“I’m sorry I could not fulfill my task Mama...” Halti said sadly. “I would tame Toruqe if I could! Just like Papa.”

“You’ll not get far like that.” He said and gently reached out and head to a place to sit. Thankfully floating cliffs and their caves were home to plants that healed. After sitting her down he looks around and found thebleaves he sought. H can’t anfew away and smtwosted them about in his palms for a moment before placing them against the wounds like a bandage. He could verse them In larger frans and tied them in place with his rope from catching his Ikran. “That should help till we can get you to a proper healer.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:02 pm
Nyetiri would look to her daughter and shook her head, "no it is not your fault for this.....you will have your chance again and Eywa will guild you." she stated cupping her face, "as for Toruque....we are in times of peace we do not need a Torquemcto...." she said kissing her forhead then turned back to the young male. "Come....we must return to home tree, the others will be worried."

The girl would wince out in pain as he pressed the herbs to her side, she took a deep breath gasping before looking up at him. "how...how do we even travel.....you look like you just got your ikran.."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum