The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Beyond the Event Horizon - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond the Event Horizon

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:06 am
She flushed a bit, here he was saying how he trusted in her as a vice commander and team mate and she had been nothing but rude and honestly jealous of his position. She just nodded and silently went about setting up a fire and helping find something to catch fish with, once those were ready she passed it to him with a smirk, “just make sure that the fish isn’t trying to catch you instead.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:28 pm
"Oh believe me, I don't plan on going against anything bigger than my head for a looooong time"Kai laughed as he took a bite into his food "Ya know this isn't half bad, a little seasoning on this bad boy and we might have something tasty here"he said ripping off another big bite "I'm glad you're talking again though...you kind of got a little quiet there...I thought I might have said something to piss you off....I have exactly figured out what makes you go boom yet. See like with Captain Storm, she's actually really girly despite her hard-ass appearance, so any time you call her out for doing something girly when she doesn't realize it, be prepared to get knocked out"he said with a quick evil laugh before clearing his throat with a cough "Anyway, but with you...I don't know yet. Everyone that I've ever talked to about you seems terrified of you...but its more like a....frightened respect...kind of like they have with Eluna...except I don't think you're secretly girly like she is"he chuckled
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:45 pm
“My mother would say the only thing that makes me girly is the X Chromosome I was born with.” She said and chuckled a bit around the bite of fish in her mouth. “Well.....I worked really hard to get where I am. I didn’t let my dads legacy define my life or peoples views of me. I wanted them to see me, not see him....might not have been the best way and i definitely didn’t make any friends along the way.” She said. “Well....since we are stuck here for a while and you’ve told me so much about you, ask me whatever you’d like to know about me....it’s only fair.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:52 pm
"Oooooh what? Really!? I can ask you anything?" Kai blinked in stunned surprise "Honestly I never thought the day would come where you'd actually open up to me...oh okay well then lets start there....did I do something to you to piss you off or something? All through the trainings and prelaunch stuff and Officers meetings you never even spared me a second glance. I realllly thought you hated me...so much that I honestly didnt know if you did have my back or not....I had this bad dream once where I was hanging off a cliff and you knocked me off of it like it was an accident and then took over my rank and AIRWAR...kinda creepy no? But after that I told myself Im going to do whatever it takes to be your friend so that situation never comes to pass"he laughed scratching the back of his head nervously "Please dont sacrifice me!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:14 pm
“Well I won’t sacrifice.....yet.” She teased, “Well honestly I did hate you at first....I had been training for my entire life to get where you are and it just seemed that this random person was just....given the rank and command I felt I deserved.” She said and sighed and rubbed at her head. “Sounds bad right? Well I have seen that you are a good leader...a bit lack luster on the rules, but a good leader... a good personl
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:33 am
"Oh wow...."Kai said as he glanced over at her "I had no clue that's how you really felt.....I mean if it means that much to you I have no problem stepping down and letting you take the lead. To me it doesn't matter whose in charge, as long as we work together as a team. We are humanity's finest, and we must carry ourselves that way through the entire rest of the galaxy"Kai stated as he looked out as the sun began to set over the horizon on the water "I think you're a good person too Ezra...a little rough around the edges and crass...but a strong leader who cares about her people...and a total babe"he teased with a laugh
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:18 pm
“No...you are the best for the position... I was just.....I guesss I let my self down? Or maybe felt I didn’t something wrong? I didn’t know....” she said with a sigh and felt ashamed. “I guess that though I don’t want his legacy to define my future....just felt that I was letting him down in a way, you know?...wow I’m being way to personal here....” she said and rubbed her face with a slight blush of embarrassment.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:22 pm
"Well I must say, for the first time I feel like I've gotten to know you...the real you."Kai commented as he glanced over at her "And I think, if I'm being honest, your Dad would be really proud of all that you've accomplished and who you've become. I don't think I could ask for a better Vice Commander to have my back"he said as he stood up and offered her a hand "Cmon, let's get ready to bunker down before we lose the last light of the sun. I can imagine it's going to get very chilly tonight."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:51 pm
She looked up at him and nodded before taking his hand and followed him to their shelter for the night. They knew that if the weather turned bad they could go the AIRWARs to hunker down. For now the wether was pleasant. She laid out in the patch of leaves that they made for a kind of layer from the ground, but for comfort they laid out one of the blankets from their emergency kits.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:59 pm
"Ya know...one thing I do wonder....hopefully this planet doesn't have any creatures that comes up from the ocean at night and onto land.....I know there are only a few variation of fish that can do that on earth but.....we aren't on earth any more" Kai said as he settled down beside her pulling the blanket up "At least there aren't any land predators to worry about....hopefully. We didn't see any during the day but nighttime is a completely different animal"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 pm
“We should take shifts.....I can take first watch and wake you up after a few hours and switch?” She suggested and sar up, not thinking of what possible creatures could emerge from the depths and attack.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:23 pm
"That's not a bad idea, alright I'm a really light sleeper anyway so just shout if you run into any trouble"Kai said "And I don't recommend wandering around outside"he said putting his hands behind his head and laying back fully as he closed his eyes as his breathing soon became slow and rhythmic as he dozed off into an easy, light sleep
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:52 pm
“Promise not to wonder off.” She said and took a closer point at the entrance of their shelter and watched at the sun finished setting, periodically glancing over at the sleeping Kai. She bit her lip as she admired how the fading orange light etched his body in a golden peach hue. She wouldn’t admit this to anyone that asked, but she did find him very  attractive
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Kai continued breathing lightly as he slumbered, lightly mumbling in his sleep as well too. She could make out certain words and it seemed to be as if he was having a conversation with someone who was disciplining. He kept saying 'not me, I didn't do it' and 'no' time and time again before soon his eyes snapped open as he took in the now dark tent around him as he sat up in a slightly start before remembering where he was "Oh not that dream again"he said softly to himself as he put his hand on his forehead "I thought I was over that...."he said before blinking and looking up seeing a pair of shining eyes on the darkness and forgetting Ezra was there as he jumped up, hitting his head on the branches and bundles of sticks before falling back onto the ground "Uhh...how long were you...uh...listening to that?..."he asked clearing his throat
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:06 pm
“A bit....I was just about to wake you, you seemed to be having a rough tome...are....are you alright?” She asked. she had her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:10 pm
"Ahh yeah I'm fine"Kai said with a sigh "Sorry if I worried you....I've.....I've always had this one bad dream....it stems back to when I was an orphan...we had this really horrible old couple that used to take care of us.....they were the worst people...I used to always get in trouble for....well everything."he told her "I think that's why I developed my humor.....as a defense...an escape from the horrible place that was....I couldn't feel sad when everyone around me was always laughing....even if sometimes it ended up getting me into more trouble for the sake of a laugh or two...it was a good way to just...get away from it all mentally"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:02 am
“I’m so sorry....I....” she reached out put a hand on his shoulder. “I can’t understand what you went through but if it helps at all....it’s something that made you stronger then they will ever be. You know how to be a much better person then they could dream of being....plus now you are the farthest away from them you could possible get.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 am
"That's true, and a military pilot to boot. I definitely think I got the winning end of that deal"Kai said with a smile as he placed his hand on top of hers "Thanks Ezra...and uh....let's not mention that to any of the others once we get back to the ship yeah? This is the reason I usually still sleep in cryo...can't have nightmares when you're frozen solid"he laughed though in the darkness could feel himself drawing closer to Ezra until he could tell their faces were only inches away from each other
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:25 am
“Promise that I’ll take it to the grave.” She said with a smile that she wasn’t sure he could see in the darkness. She could make him out fairly....but she knew how close he was to her, his heat rubbing off on her. She found she was slowing moving forward till their lips connected
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:29 am
Kai closed his eyes as their lips connected as he pulled her fully against his body and she could feel the toned muscles of his chest and abs beneath all the scars from experimentation and abuse alike, despite only being in their underwear they both were extremely warm to the touch as their bodies connected as soon Kai laid her back down on the bed of grass though their lips never broke as they continued sharing a passionate kiss that was steadily growing more and more intimate as his tongue danced and slid around hers as their breathing picked up
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:09 pm
After a night under the stars together, Ezra was the first to wake up. She sighed and looked up at kai and felt a mix of guilt and content...it would have to be something she sorted out later. She untangled herself from him carefully so not to wake and got dressed and stretched till she heard the sound of a clanging metal from the AIRWARs. She pulled her knife from its holster before making her way cautiously toward the AIRWARs.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:56 pm
Being the ever light sleeper, Kai shifted once she moved away from him before slowly opening an eye watching her head out of the tent *I cant believe that actually happened....our secret I suppose*he thought to himself as he sat up stretching before hearing the strange sound of metal on metal as he sat up fully "Is that the AIRWAR?"he thought pulling on his underwear and crawling out of their makeshift tent seeing Ezra already a couple meters ahead pf him heading towards the AIRWAR
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:27 pm
Don’t know....doesn’t seem to be online...” she said as she went up to Alpha Blue. She began to climb up into its hatch when the head of a humanoid creature popped up and the the creature screamed and it caused her to fall back and off the ladder to the hatch and onto the sand.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:28 am
"Ezra!"Kai shouted as he came running out of the tent his arms glowing a dark glow dimly lighting the dark beach "Who are you! Come out with your hands up or I will slice you up"Kai warned as the glow around his arms intensified as he slowly approached the mechs and Ezra in the sand "Are you alright?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:43 am
“Yeah...” She said as she grabbed the knife that fell beside her. The creature that had retreated back into the cockpit the Ickes its head out slowly and eyed the two of them. The....hair? It squirmed and looked to be in various colors with a sputtering of lights flashing and dimming at random through out the thick tendrils. It’s eyes were our black save for a yellow pupil. It’s flesh was verging shades of greens, blues and in striped patterns that sport was when the, now obviously male creature climbed out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum