The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

One Crest to Rule them All - Page 4 Empty Re: One Crest to Rule them All

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:03 pm
Solaris sighed, “your words are kind My lady. I’d mine you may have overheard were harsh, but all that I do and have done for him has been for his good and well being. It may not seem like it but I care about Zuri as if he were my little brother and will protect him as such.” She said and turned to Darius. “Well.....two are better then one I suppose.@
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 am
She would clap her hands together in excitement as she smiled “excellent!” She moved towards them as she seemed to have this air about her that was warm and vibrant “I understand how much the boy means to you, he is after all the hope is the land and we all should be there to guide and nurture him. Darius” she turned to her honored knight “I want you to train him in the mornings so that afternoons he has time to study magic. Evenings he’ll be able to rest or do as he needs unless of course other classes or courses are needed. But yiu two plus the mage I assigned to him will be his teachers.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:27 pm
Zuri blinked before pointing at himself "Swordsmanship in the morning and magic in the afternoon? Oh man my days just got crazy huh?"he said before balling up his fist charged up with energy "Alright I can do this! I wont let anyone down"he said with a determined looking on his face as his crest began to flash slightly as a warm air seemed to stir around him and the others

"Oh-ho? This kid seems intersting for sure"Darius said with a flash in his eye "He defintitely reminds me of the last King of Zulana...."he said before turning to Solaris "I think we can give it to him the best that way, his enemies aren't going to be Knights that honor their pride as Knights that's for sure. Bandits, thieves and assassins abound in Queen Evara's kingdom"he said shaking his head "She's raised taxes and the villages are suffering, discontent is growing amongst the citizen, the City Guard and the Queen's Knights are as much of the problem as anything else."he sighed
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:55 pm
“I’ve seen some of their cruelty first hand. They only support her because those paying them support her. I think if we can stop the lords that support her the lackeys are sure to fall as well. But that is only a theory.” She said
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum