The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Next Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Adventure

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:43 pm
“I’d love to have a Leafeon like my mother’s and I hear that a Sylveon has the softest fur. Too bad their aren’t fighting type Eevee evolutions. Then again most Pokémon experts say there no telling what limits an Eevee has.” She said with an awe as they began to reach the edge of the dense forest that surrounded the region. “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:51 pm
Sapphire oculdn't help but laugh a bit betwen the two, "well I think its settled then" she stated as she smiled as she would turn and face them both, "Sabrion gets Umbreon and Espeon, I'll take Flareon and Vaporeon, You'l gett Sylveon and Leafon...so that just leaves jolteon and glaceon...hmm..." she tapped her chin, "I always liked Jolteon plus it be the original...." she stated thinking though it was a hard choice. "it really be up to you guys though on what you'd want" she would then feel Growlithe bump her leg and she smiled, kneeling down to scratch the puppy behind its ear. "Of course you'll be my best bud through it all, you'll look after any new friends we get too...and make sure they are well protected" Growlithe being a loyal type barked happily wagging its pom pom tail as she smiled. "I might be a mixture of both types as Fire types are just as elegant as Water types....I hear even some water types can learn fire moves and same with fire types it be an interesting mix up"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:51 pm
"Yeah in some weird ways there are exceptions like that"Sabrion nodded "You know it's crazy that people actually go to Trainer School to learn about Pokemon instead of just studying them directly themselves....you think that talent come naturally because of our parents strong connection to their Pokemon and how we were raised?"he asked as they began pressing into the forest "I think this would be a great spot to find a Pokemon to have our first battles with...there should be nothing but low level Pidgey and some bug types like Weedle and Caterpie around here...ya know...I always wonder how you train a wild Abra that only knows Teleport......since all it can do is well.....teleport."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:52 pm
“Well I think a Glaceon would live better with vaporeon. I’ll just take a regular Eevee. They are so cute!” She said and looked down at her Machop when he pulled at her jacket and pointed at himself. “Oh your cute too Chop. I think all Pokémon are beautiful in their own special and unique ways. Your gonna cute and tough guy.” She said and put a hand on his head when there was a sudden rustle in the bushes. “Guess it’s show time. Ready Machop?”
“Machop!”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 am
Sapphire nodded some “father told me about those schools I even attended one for a bit, just to see what they are like and well dad was a guest trainer there so it worked out.” She said simply as she picked up growlithe to carry the young Pokémon for now. “It was interesting for sure, I still have the books we used to study from about different types of Pokémon as well as things like what they can do and where you can often find them.”

It was odd though that someone needed to be taught all of that but then again the three of them were the children of gym leaders. “As for abra training...I think most people use this device that teaches the Pokémon about a battle and shares it with them even if they aren’t the ones battling...” though before she coukd say much more the rustling of the bushes caught her eye “is it a wild Pokémon?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:44 pm
"Well that sounds like an interesting device....though that would require someone to have another Pokemon before having Abra in order to do the battling to share the experience of it....an interesting concept really...."Sabrion said before pausing as the bushes near them moved "It must be....alright then you're up. Let's see what your Machop can do"he said taking a step back and crossing his arms to observe the Pokemon battle before them as a Weedle came inching out from the brushes in front of them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:36 pm
Orissa pulled out her Pokédex and let it scan the bug type pokemon. “Weedle. Bug type. Often found in the forest environment munching on leaves. Though small and harmless in appearance, beware it’s poisonous stinger.” The Pokédex recited. “Alright Machop. Let’s go! Use low kick!” The Machop ran forward and kicked its leg out to try and contact with the side of the weedle.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 pm
Sapphire would step up beside Sabrion to watch Orissa battle and she smiled, "this is kinda exciting, only time I've ever even done a pokemon battle is when dad had me train his pokemon while he was gone....though they mostly just free battled between them" she said simply watching, with a smile "you got this Orrissa!! Get em Machop!!" Growlithe would bark and howl happily in its own way of cheering.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:32 pm
"MAAAACHOOP!" He shouted as he swung his leg to meet with the head the Weedle, but the bug type ducked under his leg and then Jabbed his stinger at Machop, catching him in the side.
"Hey! That was a cheap trick!" Orissa snapped, "You okay Bud?"
Machop had jumped back and given her a thumbs up with one hand while then other rubbed the sore spot in his side. after a second or two, he lunged forward and swung his fist at the Weedle who had no time to dodge this time. Machops fist connected with the Weedle and it was sent hurtling into a nearby tree.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:57 pm
"Oh wow that time it connected"Sabrion said in surprise as the Weedle collided with the tree and being the weak bug type it was ended up with swirly eyes as it fainted onto the ground "You aren't planning on catching that thing are you?"he questioned before looking up towards the trees "What's that sound......it sounds like buzzing.....oh no......"he said as he slowly started to back away as just from the shaken tree and the fallen Weedle did dozens of Beedrill with sharp, poisoned stingers flew from the tree tops hovering in the air above them "Beedrill....that weedle must have been one of their young and that hit must have disturbed their nest...."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:23 am
Sapphire who wasn't a big fan of bugs to start with would start to back up some as the beedrill started would drift down from the tree, other weedles would even appear and she gulped. Though she shook her head, "we need to get out of here...I don't think my growlithe could handle that many beedril..." she said in a panic looking at Sabrion and Orissa.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:09 am
Orissa a step back nervously as Machop stood defensively to protect his trainer. “Not the time to act too big there bud. Only one of you and slot of them....we need to run. Now!” She shouted and quickly grabbed Machops hand and turned and ran away from the tree and towards her friends, “run! Find a body of water! Beedrills hate water!”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 pm
"Water? We're in the middle of a forest, how the heck are we gonna find water around here?"Sabrion yelled out as they ran before an idea crossed his mind "It may be shallow but we may be able to find a pond at the end of the stream where I found slowpoke!"he shouted making a sharp left and running back in the direction where he had caught his slowpoke the day before "Run quick if you don't want to get poisoned!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:04 pm
Sapphire would take off with her friends, the sound of the buzzing getting closer as she yelled out in a panic as one of the Beedrills suddenly lunged at her, almost getting its stinger in her as she stumbled using a tree to hide behind it. "how much farther?!" she said in a panic, water was one way to get away but she also knew fire...but the fire could just anger them even more.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:40 pm
Orissa looked back behind her as they continued to run to see the Bedrills chasing after them, seeing how close they were getting. But I’m doing so, she got distracted and tripped over a root. Machop noticed after a few feet and shouted for her. She gasped and spun around as the Beedrills were barring done in her and in a last act to defend herself, she threw her arms up to block them.
“Bulbasaur!”
A shout from the bushes and a random Bulbasaur leapt our and its vines whipped out and struck the first few Bedrills out of the air and away from Orissa before standing in front of her and growled as his vines whipped out again at the Beedrills that tried to fly in closer
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:07 pm
"Perfect!"Sabrion said as he stopped running catching his breath now that the bulbasaur was holding back the Bedrill "Abra teleport us to the lake!"he yelled out as Abra's eyes flashed as the entire group, including the Bulbasaur suddenly was wrapped in a blue light before vanishing and reappearing in the sky above the water "I didn't mean IN the lake!"he cried out just as the group plunged into the water before surfacing and swimming over to the shore as Sabrion dragged himself out plopping down onto the grassy bank "Holy crap, that was intense"he said propping himself up onto his elbows "You all alright?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:40 pm
The sudden gush of water around her made Sapphire gasp as she surfaced coughing several times and swimming to the edge gasping and coughing a few times. "f....fine..." she said as she gasped pulling out her pokeball she tossed it and growlithe appeared. "g..growlithe help me get a fire going....so we can dry off.." the little fire pokemon nodded barking and running to the side to start pulling out sticks as Sapphire dropped her bag. "w..we should camp here for the night, and dry out things out..w..where did that bulbasaur come from?" she asked noticing the green bulb sitting beside Orissa happily
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:45 am
Orissa swam back to shore and help Machop get onto the shore while the Bulbasaur climbed out and waited for her and moved to sit with her and Machop. Once she has managed to catch her breath, she turned to the Bulbasaur and noticed the loose bandage on its foot, “you? You followed me?” She asked surprised and that the Bulbasaur nodded and had a happy expression on its face before moving closer and rubbing up against her.
“It’s the one I nursed back to health. I thought I left him far enough away but I guess he followed me.” She said and rubbed her hand over the plant type Pokémon’s head.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:47 pm
"What no way"Sabrion said surprised "That's the same Bulbasaur that made you late this morning?"he questioned looking over at them "Well it seems to me like you just made a new friend for your adventure"he said "Now all of us already have 2 pokemon and our first badges!"he said happily before nodding at Sapphire "yeah, that'd probably be best, we don't want to get sick"he said stripping down to his underwear and laying his wet clothes out by the fire while Abra continued sleeping
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:51 pm
"I think this pokemon is a great addition to your team Orissa, you make the choices as a trainer isn't it great?" she said with a smile as she looked over to her friend before Growlithe raced over with a few sticks in its mouth. "good job Growlithe" she said happily scratching the pup behind its ears as she started to stack the sticks while the little pup pokemon ran off and gathered more sticks. "alright growlthe....use ember" the pup snorted before wagging its tail and firing a quick bolt of fire at the pile of sticks lighting it up.

"Here Sabrion, you can put your cloths over here.." she said simply as she grabbing the hem of her own shirt and pulled it slowly off shivering at the chilled air before feeling Growlithe press against her "thanks buddy..." she said knowing it was trying to keep her warm. "alright eevee you come out too.." she said as eevee popped out and she smiled some.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:59 am
Orissa took off her top layer and layer them out while Machop laid out to rest. She pulled up her knees and hugged to them to her chest while the Bulbasaur sat next to her. She looked down at him and smiled softly and went back to petting his head. “Thank you....guess that makes us even now huh?” She said with a chuckle before looking back to her friends. “sorry about this guys....feel kinda responsible for this mess of a first day out.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:21 pm
"First day out and already naked and soaking wet in the woods, sounds like the start to a great adventure to me"Sabrion said as he tossed his clothes on the log by the fire that Sapphire was standing next to as he called out his Slowpoke while Abra curled up and slept by the fire as well leaning against the back of the log "Nah don't feel responsible, I'm sure these things happen to everyone, Viridian Forest is known for having tons of dangerous Beedrill if you aren't careful. We just happened to not be careful"he laughed "But hey we are already halfway through the forest and next stop comes Pewter City and taking on Brock."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum