The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 19 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:09 pm
Sayuri turned her head as the attack came towards her, the sudden blast made her hair whip backwards but she only laughed some as Sesshoumaru more or less was getting irritated about the cheep tricks. The three of them that were fighting him were running out of ideas fast and she tilted her head some, "Sesshoumaru you should stop playing....if you wanted to really hurt them you would have done it by now...." she stated making the others almost panic, he was holding back?! How was it possible, even when the explosion sent Yomi back she started to walk out from behind Sesshoumaru as Yomi slid to a stop finally. "Is it mercy that is keeping you alive Yomi? or is it pitty?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:21 pm
Yomi coughed up a bit of blood panting as the others helped him stand up again as Youko gritted his teeth "I didn't think we'd be so far outmatched. In our first fight, Sesshoumaru could hardly stand beat Hiei and I. You may have this day Dog, but this isn't over by a long shot"he said raising his hands as a wall of trees and vines suddenly sprouted up shielding the 4 of them from view

Sesshoumaru's eyes slowly faded from red back to gold again as he lowered his claws "Pathetic"he said before falling down to his knee gripping his bleeding side from Kurama's rose whip before he pushed himself back up "I need to finally have a blade of my own."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 pm
Sayuri waited till they were gone before she would move towards Sesshoumaru even as he pushed himself back up to his feet, her hands gently placing on his arm as she spoke "perhaps you can call for your fathers blacksmith, but we should first get your side looked at." she stated taking notice of the blood, he had been injured some time ago but she knew if she brought attention to it...the others would use that as a weak point. "though with Yomi's betrayal...I am not sure how we can win the villagers over more than likely he'll turn them against us we can't fight the whole isle and try and rebuild it..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:16 pm
Sesshoumaru sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose some as he thought "This was an unexpected upset in our plans"he said to himself though he tapped on his chin "Let him try to turn the villagers. I think I have an idea on how to deal with the eventual fallout."he said "I suppose I should you try to treat my injuries now that they are gone."he said as he stripped his shirt off once again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:38 pm
Sayuri would nod her head as she would move towards him, and looked over the deep cut on his side she gently placed her hand on the necklace around her neck the tear drop glowing and he would feel a cool sensation again his skin almost like water was washing over his flesh. Seeping into the cut, cleaning out any infection before she would slowly pull her hand back "that should be fine till we get back to the palace...." she stated looking at him. "you really did a number on them, were you that excited to fight?" she stated with a smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:26 pm
“I warned you that I wanted to spar.”Sesshoumaru said as they walked back together though he still lightly held his side “Yomi coming out with his darkness was all the more reason to not hold back this time while sparring.”he said “When I first saw Yomi, I thought he looked familiar. Now I realize he was a member of Youko’s band of thieves.”he said ‘though his power is not as terrifying as the lesser youkai have made him sound. They say he has the power to be considered a demon king much like Raizen”he commented “I had to test it for myself.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm
Sayuri nodded her head and glanced back where the others had fled, they had little choice now but to move forward and focus more on making sure the villagers knew that they were looked after...but not by Yomi any longer. "I shouldn't have been so trusting, for him to be spared and no one else of my fathers court...it just never added up and I should have known something was wrong."

She turned her head to look towards him, as he still held his side she had gotten him hurt because of her own weakness. The whole time she coudln't even fight, she didn't want to tell him it was because she was afraid...afraid to know that she was just some silly girl trying to step into her father's shoes. As they returned Jaken would race up to them, "Milady! Milord! thank goodness you two are alright! we've been looking for you fo..." he paused seeing Sesshoumaru holding his side. "MILORD your injured I shall fetch the doctors quickly!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:02 am
“You wanted to have hope that there was some good left in the situation with your parents. I get that”Sesshoumaru said as he watched Jaken run off as he himself sat down. Over the course of their walk, for some reason he had started to feel worse than he initally did and had started to sweat lightly as his breathing was growing increasingly cumbersome and ragged “But now we know that not everyone we come across can be trusted to easily.”he said before he closed his eyes as he leaned against her before his body went lax and he passed out into a troubled sleep. The barbed tips on Youko Kurama’s rose whip secreted a toxin that could affect even poison resistent youkai like Sesshoumaru if it was injected directly into the blood stream
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:29 am
Sayuri watched him as they eased down, something was wrong he was looking paler than normal and his breathing ragged and heavy, "Sesshoumaru....are..." when he went limp against her, she felt his skin was burning. Leaning in closer to would soon take a inhale as she smelled the poison, "oh no....i sealed the wound..." she stated in alarm, she had left poison in his system and she would soon turn her head. She soon yelled loudly one of the guards rushing in, "get him to our room NOW" she snapped, as the man nodded helping her pick Sesshoumaru's limp body as they rushed to their chamber.

By the time Jaken had returned with a healer, Sayuri was ripping open Sesshoumaru' top as her fingers slid down to his onced cut open side, "Milady wh..." "Poison, its gotten into his blood stream I need to reopen the would and force the toxins out" she stated, she would not loss him as the healer moved to her. "milady if we do that he could loss..." "if we dont do that we could lose him!" she stated looking at the man.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:05 am
Sesshoumaru's skin continued burning as a sweat formed on his brow as the convoluted nightmares from the fever began. Sesshoumaru began to struggle, tossing and turning as his own claws began clawing at his chest in agony, slicing and ripping the skin as two guards were dragged in to pin down the struggling Prince's arms allowing Sayuri and the healer to work. At one point he pointed his eyes, his golden gaze filled with a dark, pained look as he looked at his wife "Give me a gag to bite or I'm going to shred the inside of my mouth."he stated panting gripping his fists in tight balls in his moment of self-control
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:15 pm
Sayuri continued to work as she looked at him as he spoke, "breath through your nose" she stated as she grabbed hold of her own kimono ripping the fabric free and balled it up and pushed it into his mouth. "deep breath" she whispered to him, gently placing her hand on his cheek. Her touch was cool to him, and she then looked over at the healer "what sort of poison is it?" she asked quickly, just as she found the 'gash' on his side and soon would press her finger against the sealed wound. "this is going ot hurt" she whispered, as she would slice open his side again and the thick smell of poison and puss hit her nose making her almost gag
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 pm
The healer took a drop of the puss and blood and took a deep smell before immediately wiping it off “this is a plant that grows deep in the dense forests of the North. I’ve only ever encountered one other victim affected by this poison, but he was long dead before this point. I don’t know what effects it will have on Lord Sesshoumaru. The best we can do is bleed out the poison and let his natural poison fighting abilities take care of the rest.”

Sesshoumaru had nodded his head at her before biting down hard as her claws dug into his already once cut side as he felt his blackened blood pouring out as the guards held his arms tightly as he struggled against their restraint
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:34 pm
Sayuri had her hand gently on his chest, to try and keep him down even as the guards using all their strength to just keep him pinned. If he wanted to he could eaisly fight them all back, but she in some way hoped th epoison was keeping him weakened. "if we bleed him, he'll be incredibly week....it would take days for him to recover even as a daiyoukai" she stated, it was a risky move but...it would have to be done, she looked back at him as she then looked at the guards. "You will obey my orders, anything he tries or says you will disregard....you are to keep him pinned no matter what, you will not be punished for theses acts. But you will also be 'silenced' if you are to repeat that your lord is weakened is that clear?" she stated sternly. The men looked at her but nodded, "good....do what you must."

She would move back, allowing the guards to use what means they had to to keep Sesshoumaru pinned as he struggled. She then gripped the blue gem that hung around her neck as she looked at the healer. "Lets begin" she stated as they nodded, she would look at Sesshoumaru with a 'forgive me' look before they began to work. The thick black blood was almost sick to even look at let alone smell as both Sayuri and the healer, drained it out using buckets of water after buckets, soaking the bed and the floor in black/red blood and water. Any time she saw his wound attempting to heal, she sliced it back open with her claws listening to his yells but she was showing little 'mercy' as was his guards who's grip did not falter in fear of their lady's wrath if they were to fail at keeping him pinned.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:05 am
After what seemed like an eterrnity, Sesshoumaru’s blood only bled pure red, however by that point he hung limp in the guards arms, his silver hair sticking to his face and chest as he panted in short, ragged breaths as he opened his eyes looking up at her as he finally spit the gag out of his mouth “Let me go...and give me water.”he said breathing heavily as he grunted slightly pulling his arms back from the guards finally as he laid back on the mat he was on
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 am
Sayuri didn't pay much attention to the time as her and the healer worked quickly, cleaning out the wound as fast as they could and cutting into his skin when needed. Her kimono covered in blood as was her hands. When he spoke she looked up at him and nodded "put a cold rag behind his neck as well" she told the healer who, did as she asked. Sesshoumaru would feel a wet rag press against the back of his neck just to held as Sayuri walked over with a cup of water, her hands cleaned but still stained in blood as she held it to his lips. "small sips for now, once you catch your breath I'll bind your side and then we can move you to the bed."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm
“What did that fox do to me?”Sesshoumaru asked as he took a few small sips before closing his eyes putting his head back letting out a sigh “So much blood lost. I feel so weak.”he said softly as he caught his breath still panting slightly “I won’t be able to get up for a couple of days. The generals need to be alerted of the 4 of them that are here on the isles still.”he commented as he looked up at her “If I make it a couple of days. I still feel my energy being drained from me.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:58 pm
"we don' tknow, im having the healer look into the poison now and already sent Jaken out to the field to gather the plants we had been on. For now you need rest, and if your feeling like your energy is being drained it could be a side affect...." she stated as she looked at him, her hand going to the blue gem again around her neck, "if only I could tap into the same healing abilities my mother had...I could have prevented this from happening to you." she stated digging her nails into her palm.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 pm
“I don’t think that this could have been prevented.”sesshoumaru said “I should have noticed it when Kurama’s whip struck me, but I was caught up in the moment and didn’t stop and think.”he said as he laid back again “this is my own weakness. I should have avoided his hit to begin with.”he said as his breathing began slowing again “I’m going to sleep now.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:11 pm
Sayuri would help him sit up some as she put a more comfortable pillow beneath his head as she looked at him, "rest easy then, im going to leave water for you" she said simply as she put the water on the table, before turning to the healer. "as soon as Jaken gets those plants back to you, your focus is on them to figure out what the cause of this was" "yes milady" the women stated bowing her head before leaving. "And till you can sit up without assistance, your on leave of duties Sesshoumaru....no excuses" she kissed his forehead and would then turn to leave so that he could rest.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:43 am
As she left, a strange new aura seemed to fill the castle as a new figure entered. He was a man with long bushy black hair flowing against a black robe. He had a large staff with a glowing orb in his hands and his skin was tinted blue with black demonic markings and seals on them as the guards stopped him at the entrance and the man smiled “I am the Sorcerer that Lord Taisho sent for from the South. I was given orders to protect the royal family and provide magical assistance as needed. I was a trusted advisor for Lord Sekai and on his royal court. Here is my letter of summons”he said handing over a letter that had the Taisho clan crest stamped on the seal as the two guards looked at each other. They were the same guards who had just held down Lord Sesshoumaru and knew he was in no condition to see anyone, espcially if this turned to be another trick. “We’ll get Lady Sayuri, Lord Sesshoumaru is predisposed in his business right now. You wait right here.”he said as they ran off going to find Sayuri “Milady...Lord Sesshoumaru has a.....visitor.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 am
Sayuri was moving towards the study that had the secret entrance down to the tunnels, she was hoping to find some more information about the poisons that Youko Kurama had used against Sesshoumaru, as well as figure out some more leads on the crystal tear that her mother had...that was passed down from lady luna herself. However, those plans stopped when the guards came rushing to her, she turned looking at them before glancing in the direction they came. "very well...bring him to the main hall I'll meet with him." she said simply.

She needed to clean up before she would see anyone, so a quick rush to her chambers as she scrubbed the blood from her fingers and redressed herself in a cleaner kimono. "this will have to do..." she said with a faint sigh as she then headed to the main hall. The aura as she got closer changed though, she could feel it making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she looked at the guards at the door nodding to them as they opened the doors. Standing there she looked at the strange figure, clothed in black as she would speak "Forgive my husband for being unable to see you at this present time, preparations for the isle have taken up his time." she needed to make sure no one knew he was laid up in bed...due to a mistake on their part. "I am Lady Sayuri, I welcome you to my home....I hear you come with a summons from Lord Inu no Taisho?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:16 pm
“Indeed I do. You may simply call me Magi. I am a powerful wizard who has been around for hundreds of years. And as such, I know far more than you think. Such as the current state of Lord Sesshoumaru.”he said as his dark eyes met hers knowingly “Anyone who can read youki would know exactly what is going on with him. You should take me to him. I would like to see exactly what has happened for my own eyes.”he said as he looked over at her “From your rushed cleaning job to remove his blood, I detect an unusual poison. A rare demonic weed perhaps?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:51 pm
Sayuri wanted to glare at him but at the same time she had to trust the man that bore her father in laws seal. She nodded some and turned “he will more than likely if he is still awake attempt to attack you if you catch him off guard.” She said simply as she lead him from the main hall and towards their private chambers.

The guards stood at attention when they saw her more so when Magi came into view “The one that caused the poison is a fox named Youko Kurama...if not for Sesshoumaru already able to produce a toxin of Bosnia’s own I do believe he’d be in a worse condition.” Sayuri would step into the room once the doors opened for them and he moved to the be done “Sesshoumaru a guest of your fathers is here he may know how to cure the affliction your under.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 pm
Sensing the strange aura as they entered, Sesshoumaru’s eyes snapped open, bright red as he attempted to lunge for the man only for the mage’s orb to suddenly go as Sesshoumaru was stopped in midair as the man smiled “I remember when you used to do that as a puppy”he stated before he tapped his staff on the ground once as Sesshoumaru returned to his bed as the sheets swaddled him up tucking him in tightly and keeping him in the bed “I believe it was your first heat, your mother didn’t know what to do and you were very aggressive, so my services were enlisted then too.”he said “Ah a Kurama caused this to you? Those kitsune are very resourceful for all kinds of things. I’m sure then that it was some sore of demonic plant that managed to do this to you. There is only one I can think of that is potent enough to work on a poison resillent youkai. But I do not believe a cure has been developed.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:08 pm
Sayuri was prepared when Sesshoumaru lunged from the bed, ready to get in the way so that her husband would calm down once he since her there but Magi seemed to know what to do as he was suddenly placed in some sort of bubble only to be laid back in the bed and wrapped up like a child. It was rather cute as Sayuri kept that part to herself, till Magi brought up the cure "so there's a chance that he'd be afflicted with this for the rest of his life? we have to do something, hes to be ruler of the west once he proves himself here....and I have not yet discovered what my mothers crystal can do" she motioned to the gem around her neck.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum