The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 21 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:44 pm
Sayuris heard turned back towards the door as the real magi stepped out and she would push herself to her feet, dusting her kimono off for now as she nodded. "I understand that, though I very much would like to use those catacombs we can restore the palace but to use that as an underground city its already has miles upon miles of unseen possibilities..." of course leaving a good portion of it to the palace use only specially the chambers sealed off with her fathers magic. "so how much did you discover down there?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:09 pm
"Those catacombs run under a fair portion of the island. One end of them empties out into a waterfall with a river flowing west, the other end opens towards the mountains heading central to the island. The castle entrance falls more towards the Northern side of the island and catacombs however to the south there is some blockage that not even my magics can move. Signs point that the catacomb does continue further South, however whatever that thing is it isn't of your father's design. He was a stronger demon than I am, but I am a better magician. I cracked his seal into his study on the way back. I did not do a thorough search however there was no reactive seals or spells against intruders besides the ocassional magical tingle."he commented "So that'll be of interest later, but I wouldn't advice tampering with that for now"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm
"So there is something sealed down there" she stated and would tap her chin thinking as she then looked back to him, however it was a lot still with the catacombs being that advanced she ran her fingers through her hair. "So what do we do from here? With sesshoumaru out of commission for who knows how long, and my magic still growing we have much to do..." she leaned down and picked up the tomb that the little magi came out of, holding it as she remembered him mentioning her fathers tomb. "you said something about my father having a tomb...did you find it?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:12 pm
"Actually I did."Magi said as he reached into his robes pulling out a small worn out journal that seemed to be filled to the brim with writings and notes of that effect "I haven't read through it yet. I figured you would want to have the honor of doing so."he said but moved the book away when she reached for it "But not until you have completed my apprenticeship. I may not have read it, but I can sense powerful magic and forbidden knowledge inside these pages. Your magics must be up to par before I let you start reading anything like this. Your mind is a powerful tool and curiousity is a double edged sword."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:53 pm
When she saw the tomb, she instantly reached out for it till he pulled it away as she looked at him a bit startled, however it made since as she sighed some. "very well, I'll earn the right to read those pages then." she said with a small smirk, she knew she was a curious person "Though you'll have to sate my curiosity another way, other wise I'll just keep asking" she stated with a small chuckle. "So what other lessons other than 'lift' the ball should we try or is that just going to be the normal one till I lift it up?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:48 am
“For now that will be it. Keep learning about the ways of magic from Mini and once you have enough power to lift the ball our training can truly begin.”Magi said “I’m going to go report my findings and will be back to check on Lord Sesshoumaru. You should also not forget to eat.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:29 pm
She shook her head some as she would look over st him “I can go several days without food” she took the tomb for now and would turn to return to her chambers. “As for your reports...as of now I am only trusting you and Sesshoumaru...with the latest betrayal I rather the catacombs be kept a secret till further notice and remained sealed off till we know what is down there.”

Even if she was his apprentice she was still at a higher position than he was, “unless of course it’s to Lord Inu No Taisho...” she knew that man would need to know after all he sent Magi to her. “Feel free to do what you please other wise Magi jaken is yours to abuse as well the imp seems to enjoy it.”

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:11 pm
“The report is only going to Lord Inu no Taisho and Lord Sekai. I believe I failed to mention this upon my arrival due to the situation at hand but the two Lords have brought up formal charges to the Emperor against Lord Raizen. They are waiting for the Emperor’s correspondence now and they are preparing to leave for the Imperial Palace soon.”he said and saw the look on her face “Oh, Lord Kurama has not responded either, however currently there is not enough evidence to convict him even though his younger brother has been hired by Raizen.”he said “And I will gladly abuse the imp as needed thank you Princess.”he said bowing his head to her before making his way out as Mini suddenly appeared in the tome again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:31 pm
"Formal charges?" she was shocked to hear that they were already moving so quickly, she didn't expect Taisho to already be moving ahead that quick even though they had just started on reworking the isles. As he turned to leave and mini appeared she spoke, "what about Yomi?....he was the one that killed my father or caused the betrayal" she asked, they had just learned that so she was hoping to put him on a wanted list of suspects after all...even if her father had gone mad with power...he didn't deserve to die...nor did her mother though she wondered what her part in everything.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:39 pm
“He and the others in Youko’s band will all be reported to the Lords in my report”Mini said “The minute you brought up the assassination attempt on Lord Sesshoumaru Lord Taishou stormed the Emperor’s throne rome and told him to settle this or he’ll go to war against Raizen himself. The Emperor has been gradual in his approach dealing with Raizen and after Lord Taishou hears of this, he will have no choice but to force the Emperor’s hand. Lord Sesshoumaru is indisposed of right now and it is Lord Raizen’s fault. Taisho will not take that attack on his family lying down.”Mini said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:57 pm
"I figured as much" She stated as she stood there, a small smile on her lips as she knew how much Inu no Taisho cared for his son she only hoped one day she would know such a feeling as well. "Sesshoumaru is his fathers joy above all else...Izanami maybe his wife but since he became a father he's treasured Sesshoumaru no matter how old or distant his son because he still wants nothing but the best for him...and being as such anyone that harms him he'll crush" gripping the tomb in her hand. "For now though we do what we can here, these isles I will make them a nation to be feared when challenged.." she smirked, "Sesshoumaru is the light...I will forever be the shadow"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:59 pm
“That sounds like the underlying foundations to sow the seeds of chaos”Mini said happily “You will be a fine apprentice. But yes I am deducing that by the end of all of this, there will be war amongst the lands. The more that comes to light, the darker that shadow you mentioned is cast.”he said “Continue training and you will be more than strong enough to stand at Sesshoumaru’s side in more ways than one.”he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:20 pm
She smirked looking at Mini, "my father trained in the arts...and he was talented but let the maddness cloud his mind only fitting that his daughter take up his place....now....lets see to this ball floating" she stated holding it up as she moved to her chambers. She glanced over to see sesshoumaru still asleep but she would move to another part of the room, pulling a curtain between her and him as she set the orb down. 'Will it into being....' she told herself as she looked at it.

She took a deep breath, chaos was about will and mastering it....pushing the limits. Her eyes locked on the orb as they would almost turn a faint red 'lift!" she thought as the orb wobbled before lifting up for a moment and then dropping to the ground as she gasped. "t...this is much harder...than controling ones youkai..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:11 pm
"Very much so. Because it is an alternate form of energy. Your youki is something your inner youkai has been able to access since your birth. You've always had that energy. Just like you've always had this energy, you just never knew that you could harness it in such a manner."Mini said as the pages in the journal flipped "But because it is so much harder, is why it can do so much more than what a demon using youki could. Chaos Magic is a universal magic. It's laws are derived from the physical properties of nature itself."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:18 pm
Sayuri would take a deep breath as she stretched her arms and shook her head, glancing at the orb again as she then looked to Mini again, "lets do this again..." she stated as she looked at the orb she wasn't going to give up on this. Her eyes closed taking another deep breath, to calm herself as she would focus on the orb again. "Chaos....shadows...." she whispered to herself, the Ren were that made in luna's glow of the moon within the shadow of Yami as she closed her eyes. The orb would once again start to glow and shake she just needed to get it to stay lifted in the air.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:49 pm
“Focus on manipulating the physical properities of the orb. Make it lighter, make the air denser, focus on the magnetic pulse around the object, whatever you find the easiest way to achieve your desired goal. That is where the power of will makes a huge effect. If you cannot master it one way, try it another until you discover which way your mind works best.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:57 pm
She was focusing to much on the object itself, attempting to lift it up just by force alone wasn't going to do it as she opened her eyes looking at the orb once again. Use either the properties of the orb...or the air around it...As she thought about it more, she would feel a 'tug' at her and she narrowed her eyes as the orb began to lift up. Shadows live off what was around them, she would use what was around her to do her bidding. The more she focused on making the air itself lighter, of course it was making it hard to breath as she had yet to 'condense' the area around just the object itself. With the air getting 'lighter' she coughed a few times but she wouldn't give up.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:10 pm
“Well that is one way to achieve a goal”Mini stated as he watched the ball slowly rise “However, any longer and you are goign to pass out yourself due to a lack of air.”he said motioning towards her slightly bluing lips and flushed skin “But that is an excellent first step. You’ve earned the right to apprentice me.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm
Sayuri would drop the orb as she gasped some taking a few deep breaths, she needed to learn to control the air around it as she looked at Mini. "Once I learn to put it in a smaller area I won't be losing the ability to breath" she stated, though her head was now pounding as she raised her hand to press it against her temples. The color of her lips returning to normal along with the rest of her skin, though hearing him say she had the right to study beneath him she smirked. "perfect, I suppose I should continue then."

The night was mostly spent learning to reduce how much she needed to alter around the 'orb' itself, it did cause her to loss the ability to breath from time to time, but she continued to push on well into the dawn as she fell against a chair breathing heavily. Her head pounding as once again she lightened the air to much around her, "I almost had it that time..." she stated the orb having hovered in front of her for a good few minutes before she almost blacked out.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:22 pm
“Indeed you did” came an actual voice as Magi entered the room “Up all night practicing hm? How is your progress so far?”he asked as he came in as the curtain moved as he moved over to tend to Sesshoumaru and change his bandages “The pus is starting to fade now, his body’s self healing is taking effect for the cuts, now the toxins just have to pass through his system.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Her eyes looked a little blood shot from the practice, though she would push herself up and over towards him as she looked at the injuries then to him. “I can hold it up for a few minutes but I seem to have yet to master using the air around it effectively....till I can compress the amount of space needed I’m going to keep suffocating myself or those around...” her voice hinted with annoyance.

As she explained she handed him the new bandages with some herbal medicine mixed into it to help the injuries heal. “As for him that’s good....though his mother is going to have a field day with me once she learns I got her son injured...”

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:08 pm
"Well it wasn't exactly your fault he got injured now was it?"Magi said as he changed Sesshoumaru's bandages casting more magic over him to keep him at ease in his slumber "And as for some advice on your earlier problem, its because you are too focused on your task. Keep breathing normally. Allow more airflow into the room to compensate for the air you are condensing. Magic is all about balance. It is one of the fundamental principals of alchemy but those lessons come at a later time." he said "You must replace what you use."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:29 pm
Sayuri rubbed her temples again, of course magic was a give and take no matter how one looked at it as she sighed. "would explain much.." she stated more to herself as she then glanced over to Sesshoumaru who was still sound of sleep. "As for Izanami, I am sure your well aware of how that woman is...anything that puts her son in harms way even if its clearly his fault...she still blames on me." she thought over how sometimes as children he'd do some reckless thing cause well they were pups, and she got in trouble of course his father later on 'corrected' it but still the women always liked to blame her.

Though thinking on the poison she would pause some as she looked at Magi, "what about the poison in his blood...you said when it comes to the balance something has to be replaced...couldn't the poison in his blood be replaced with something else?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 pm
Magi raised his eyebrow looking at her “and what exactly would you replace the poison with? You can’t magically make fresh blood. Well you can, but what an arduous processs that is. But I see you are thinking with a magician’s brain now.”Magi said happily “Healing magic is the one of the forms of magic that breaks all the rules. Healing magic will be able to remove a toxin, because the cost to use it, the thing that needs “replacing” is the mana itself. When using healing magic, mana becomes the thing to be sacrificed in exchange for the magic, hence why it breaks the rules, because mana is a source that can be easily replenished. But also why using healing magic without mana costs the uses own life force.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:44 pm
"I know he can resist poisons, but at this state he's useless right now...we need to heal him a bit quicker than he is going right now..I understand taht something must be given in order to replace...and if I took the poison I'd end up dead." She didn't have the natural resistance that he had against poisons nor was her magic/mana probably up to par in what was happening. "however, what Mana I do have...what if I used that? how would I go about it?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum