The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Uzumaki: Untold Stories Empty Uzumaki: Untold Stories

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:06 am
*First Created on Skype, may include some time stamps this is also a continuation of previous role plays done in the past on another website*

The rustle of a leaf, that wasn't natural would draw the attention of anyone that had been involved in this lil training session. The object had been simple, They had to sneak into a enemy camp, steal some papers involving a Top secret made up obviously project of a faked nation. The idea was to create a bond and trust between her and the other ANBU members that were her shadows, to help get to know how she moved. How she thought and would allow them to fully understand how best to protect and stay out of her way at the same time, cause honestly the power she possessed was far more then most common shinobi.

With that a two man patrol of nins dressed like Village Hidden in the Rain nins, had stepped out of a cave stretching and chatting. Things seemed legit like a real camp maybe a lil laxed but still all in all, rotating patrols, a few sensory Tags and traps. Nao had been hidden for a good half hour slowly stalking from the shadows a Crow would fly down a route for the members to follow that would bring them to the least fortified area of the camp. The least amount of traps and traffic, but at the same time was wide open in terms of no place to blend in or hide with. He didn't like this feeling since he very well knew an ambush was screaming all over his mind, but they had to get the mission done, and since he had to treat the mission as a real one he had to protect her over the others at all costs. In the past they have had many talks about situations like this.

Sacrificing himself to let her escape, though he would never outwardly admit it, he was in love with her and anyone with a sense of Kinship and love could sense it on his face when he looked at her, but he was ANBU and her bodyguard so in recent ...months he had become more stern and harsh on her to try and drive a wedge between them. His feelings were to strong to erase all the time though, at times he'd find himself lost in her eyes and that hair. Again no time to lounge in that thought process, back to the mission at hand. If an ambush was to happen, were how and when would I do it... He gave a motion to the other ANBU and the group in view to stop, the crows that acted as scouts had disapeared into the trees in a natural way as to not draw attention wich ment the group had to hold spots. He acted a lot like a leader but in reality she was, well his father was but he was good at this sort of thing, not always of course, a lazy kid at the beginning of his Shinobi days, but a promise he made her and to his father had changed something him in reigniting a drive in him. Softly he gave a gesture and a Crow would land nearest her and look at her head tilted as if awaiting her questions or orders.

~~~~
She sat in the shadows watching the guards, her eyes scanning every mark, movment, anything really it was all for training at least that's what she was told. The ANBU needed to know how she moved and worked, so she couldn't just make this easy, if she did she knew her sensai, Nao's father would have her hide if she tried to make it easy on him. With a few adjustments to her gloves she would hear the sound of the crow as it landed, her green eyes shifting towards it as she held out her hand letting it jump onto her fingers. A small smile lifted on her lips as she nodded, "have them take out the guards....we need to work on not being seen....also there are four traps I've spotted located near the front of the cave, and two also within the forest line." she whispered, making sure that the bird would relay the message. "move quickly, the next patrol should be happening soon"

~~~~
the bird pecked at her finger lightly and lept to the air in a hail of feathers flapping and took off, it wasn't but a few seconds later, that the guards would bee seen still as if someone had frozen them in time and place, then they slowly sucked into the ground wile two new life like men grew from the ground. Someone had used earth jutsu to suck them in and create... Mud clones from the looks of things. So now they had replaced the current patrol with their own, a few moments later a man looked to be at the edge of the traps mentioned. He seemed to be a sensory type using chakra to slowly and carefully disarm the traps. If anyone unwanted guest were herd or seen coming he'd have to hide quickly.

Nao had moved some and got to a good place were he could see everything it was at this time a shadow had come across her body one would feel like he was touching her but not actually touching her. Of course not in a bad way more like if something went wrong he could embrace her into the darkness of the shadows and secure her safely. " Go Go " came out silently as ANBU members started to move past the man working on the Traps he had disarmed them and several blurs entered the Cave entrance.

~~~~
She smirked at the bird shaking her head, they always pecked at her but it could easily be their way of telling her 'alright' without making a nose. Her eyes shifted back down to the cave system, leaning forward she raised her hand to grab the branch above her, pulling it slightly down to conceal her more. One thing that she had to do constently considering her red hair stood out like a 'hi I'm here' sign. She used to ahte it, trying to change its color using jutsu's or just going out and buying dye when she could sneak out....it was what she had to do not to be well.....her. Though those memories soon faded as she felt the shadows slightly wrap around her, and she would smirk "you know that still doesn't stop being creepy" she whispered softly, just as the ANBU rushed into the cave.

She couldn't herself join in, the point was for her to lead them using them as extentions of herself and they were to follow orders, and guard her.

~~~~
She could move once things had been cleared out and nothing of harm was around, though nothing could be one hundred percent not a threat. Jutsus made it hard to tell anything, like for instance though they replaced their patrol with fakes, not knowing key words or passwords could cause an alarm. His blue orbs searched around, somethings off. This is to easy, to open to ... At that moment a shift if the wind gave him a chill, a whisper came over the lil comms they were given but trying so hard not to use. " Somethings wrong, Three of my crows just got taken out... We are being surrounded.. "

~~~~
She would roll her neck some as she would feel her fingers wiggle, she could still move bits of her body she had learned how to long ago as she would smirk. "then can I go out and play yet?" she asked, her eyes changing from green to blue, as he could almost see a 'cat' ready to play. She tended to almost have two personalities, one being her the other more...influenced by the tailed beast she held within her. It was usually easy to tell just by the changing of her eye color from green to blue a rather unqiue and helpful thing when guarding a jinchuriki like her. "because if we get surrounded....your dad is going to have our asses" she stated almost purring, waiting to be released as her fingers began to drum on the tree branch.

~~~~
The remaining crows had disapeared from the sky, and he swore, just because his father knew his crows doesn't mean the enemy would. Granted a sensory type would be able to tell they were shadows, he knew that but still...He gave a knuckle punch to a rock and grunted with a shake.. " give the Men sixty seconds if they don't come out, we quietly escape. If they manage to make it out, unleash on um so we can usher them off with the intel and ill see to your escape. but for now lay low, and remember Red sorta sticks out in the green bush... eh?"

~~~~
"1 Mississippi....2 Mississippi" she would state softly as she waited, she wanted to play as she growled faintly trying to get herself calmed down, but she could see the others moving they had to get out of there or at least move quicker than what they were doing. When he brought up her hair she glanced towards him and would smirk "you really don't want me to play this time do you...." she whispered back, her eyes still blue.

~~~~
The shadow of his body had started to morph away from her his shadows still inking around her, " Father is looking to play a game of whos going to move first. He wants you to make a move I'm guessing he has some sort of sealing squad atop the mountain One of the crows picked up chanting there. " Don't be surprised if they try to seal you the second you go blue... " His way of saying turning beastie. " They will be out soon trust them, and me. " though as he said that the two fake guards and the front of the cave that they had "Replaced" suddenly turned to mud as a group of men came out holding their party in binds. " Come out ... we have your men! "

~~~~
"so sensai doesn't want me to play...." she stated with a growl as she leaned forward again, she was still counting trying to figure out what they could do, if they failed this a lecture...if they achived it...a small lecture on what they did wrong and then a good job nod before the next test. She would close her eyes thinking, if she moved they'd be spotted....she had found one of the best places to hide one that hid even her red hair. When she heard the men coming out and called out she would open her eyes "create clones of us....lets fake them out.....then bind them Nao" she said softly. "If we can bind them, we can then get the information we need"

~~~~
He sighed some wanting to tell her no but yeah that never helped, " Very well. But if they know the crows are shadow then they will know the binding jutsu and how to get around it. " He shifted giving the hand signs first creating the shadow clones, then another set to create one of the clones to take her form on. " he gave a nod... " Make it happen you two.. be convincing enough to fake my father... " with that the shadows moved off and would soon be seen in the outline of the bushes not really well hidden but enough to create a chance meeting with the people and draw attention
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Uzumaki: Untold Stories Empty Re: Uzumaki: Untold Stories

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:45 pm
Continuation of Role Play 1/1/2017

She watched looking at him knowing that he didn’t want to do it this way but they still had a mission. They needed to gather the information, running away just cause it ‘looked’ bad wasn’t something they could do either as she would take a deep breath watching the clones taking off, using her bright red hair as a signal almost to the others they were on the move. She sat in silence waiting for something to happen, as her eyes went back to the cave.

~~

The two clones of them had moved to escape, it wasn't but a few seconds later several shadows dispeared after the clones, though Nao felt like this only gained them a few minutes of play. " We have to move now, at best we have three to four minutes before the clones are caught. That's if my father hasn't seen this far into "us". " as he said us he used quotation finger to add the frustration to his tone and attitude. He was always overcasted by his fathers shadows, ironic with their clan skills being that of shadows. " You get the two holding our guys ill ambush the cliff top for the sealing squad. "

~~

She didn’t need to be told twice as she would soon rush out quickly, using the shadows of the trees to conceal herself. With being with his family for so long she had skills in shadow jutsu but her strongest…was fire. The two guards holding their men would soon be wrapped in a thick mist like fog as she would smirk, it was a simple jutsu and she would hold a match in her hand as she stepped into view “I’d release them if I were you” she stated as the ‘mist’ passed her lips telling them that this stuff wasn’t regular mist but flammable gas. (Misty Flames Dance Jutsu)

~~

As the guards saw the darting red hair cross their paths they dropped into an aggressive stance. Their kunai up at the necks of their prisoners, though her threat caused them to hesitate they looked at her. " Two on One " one smiled with a lil gleam in his eye " Your more brave then your so called "Leader" of the group though we all know your the real leader of that team, the fiery red haired Beastie ... you think you can scare us with a lil match and some mist? "

~~

"oh well, to the fact that, the moment I ignite this.....this all goes up" she said with a small smirk, "unfortunately for you two....you don't' have a jutsu mark that helps you be more or less unharmed by the flames. And if you know more rumors about me you know that flames jutsu are my specialty" her thumb was beneath the match ready to ignite it, "so care to release my friends?"

~~

The two looked to one another before looking back to her, they grinned tossing the two prisoners to the ground, before both started using hand signs. One was using a Water style jutsu, the other was lightning, if the two connected on her it would spell bad times. The use of water would also reduce her flames so in theory it was smart but her flames were special as it was.

~~

She chuckled slightly as she stood there, "hope you like the heat" she stated as she flicked her thumb igniting the gas in the air as flames suddenly went around them, but it wasn't regular red flames as her eyes glowed blue. The flames burned hotter than normal, but the two men she had saved quickly got away getting out of the way. "I don't think your water jutsu is going to do you well."

~~

The man using the water jutsu rushed himself along, and a cannon volley of water aimed at the explosive fire coming his way, suddenly he felt like he was being over powered. The other man had turned and lept to push him out of the way " Look out! " of course she would go full throttle even in a training mission is all Nao could think he was counting on it, so that they would move in to try and seal her thinking she was turning. But at the same time he had sent the two escapees a shadow to inform them to get back in and get the info. Mean wile he had moved to flank and stopped short of the squad of top level Sealing Nins... softly to himself " Jesus... he aint fucking around. " she would hear it over the comms.

~~

Her eyes blazed more as she watched the men, she had some control over the beast she could keep it underwraps long enough to do jobs, missions, but sometimes....he got out and the sealing nins had to step in. Hearing that comment over the comms she growled, "I have control....this is me not him!" she stated a bit loudly making the flames start to burn hotter, within a few of them glimpses of the 'feline' tailed beast could be seen prowling on the edges of her control waiting....to lash out

~~

The two men had moved to scurry off in a hurry, yelling for the sealing squad mostly cause they were scared and didn't realize the situation, but because of the comm call movement above was starting. Nao moved to stand on one of the branches, looking down at about one hundred men in black outfits with white hoods over their faces with sealing talismans over there faces. It was a outfit special for the trained sealing squad. His father was at the head of the squad just about to leap down in front of her when they all seemed to freeze in place. The shadows of the trees leanding Nao more coverage for his jutsu, it looked like a Tree of Shadows had outstretched and weaved hands and branches around every man including his father. " Hurry I can hold the others a wile but my father will be tough. "

~~

She would look at the shinobi in white her eyes narrowing more, but this is what they planned to draw them out to get them all into one spot. She would then ehar Nao speak over the coms as she would nod her head, before she raised her hands, she could see each ninja struggling to raise their hands to start with the sealing. As she raised her hand she would soon speak, "I'm in control....and I wont be caged." her eyes locking with Nao's father before she would soon twist her hand, as spheres of fire burst from her hand flying outwards and towards the others before exploading on impact.

~~

The lesser members were launched into the air by the blast striking, the more skilled members had been able to release a barrier or some form of jutsu to protect. The spot in wich his father stood was a hole in the cliff side now, though Nao knew better his father would fall victim to this sort of attack. " Watch out, he's in hiding now... he wont make this easy. " Nao had released the shadow jutsu now and moved to land next to her on the ground moving to back into her back " We are nearly out of time, the two shadows running decoy are beaten, and they are still inside... If they don't come out in the next minute we have to turn tail. "

~~

She felt Nao's back against hers as she stood there looking around, "let me go in there, I can get in and out quickly....because if we don't get that info your dad is going to kill us.....and I'm going to be stuck in isolation in a wet suit for a week..." she muttered the last part more to herself as she stood there, the flames still were rippling around them as she would speak. "so what should we do?"

~~

He gritted his teeth, " No... We go together. " he paused a moment before moving to draw in Chakra molding it,it was far more then usual. with a Snap of his wrist to smack together " Snake, Dog, Rat, Pig " he called out as he did the signs this wasn't a usual style of Nara jutsu clearly he was trying something. " Shadow Walking Technique. ! " he called out as his arms wrapped around her and they would sink into the shadows feeling like they were in the shadows. Even his father didn't know about this one. It was something special he was working on. They would be able to travel slowly to be unnoticed and untracked his hands moving to pull her along as they went for the cave.

~~

She would glance at him, wondering what he was attempting after all he didn't really tell her much about some things but she soon nodded her head as she would keep any attacks from hitting him, till she felt his arms wrap around her body. With a deep breath, she felt the 'darkness' wrap around her before the jerk of his hand as he pulled her towards the cave as they moved as quickly as they could to gather the information needed. "how lng have you been working on this?" she stated a bit in shock.

~~

He sighed " 10 years.. " he explained, he and she would feel like a 2demensial object looking at a 3demensial. He came to a stop looking at a shadow that lead into the cave it was his father arms crossed in the door way looking around confused. " So he's finally got that jutsu down... " a brief proud smile before he looked around calling out " get people on the injured, the few not helping out get on the scroll ... we cant let it out of her hands...!"

~~

"when did you practice.....wait....don't tell me that's why you would go days without sleeping" she stated quickly, as she moved with him, though when she saw his father her mouth shut could he hear them as they moved? Though she would look back at Nao for now the mission needed to be at the for front not this as they kept moving. "how deep does this cave go?"
Pook
Pook

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:50 pm
Nao had moved with her slowly, the caves had felt like they were going on forever. They had a few more minutes before things would get even more sticky. At best he was able to hold this form alone for ten minutes, if you used simple math and equations, that ment two people five minutes tops. He gulped some as he wiped his brow with a free hand. He glanced past her, when he realized the scroll was in that room. One entrence in and out, a total Trap if anyone saw one. He was looking a lil tired, but managed mouthing the words, " I go first. " He had shifted his body to get into postion and pushed her to the wall as soon as he'd let go she'd materialize from the 2d shadows. He would also drop his jutsu, though this time he used a new one. He used the transformation jutsu and made himself look like her. He then sprinted at full speed, picking the shortest path to the scroll. They had to get this if he managed to draw the attention and she could actually do it then it would be fine with him at this point.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:25 pm
She watched as he would cast the newest jutsu and it almost was a bit creepy to see him suddenly take on her own form, but she remained silent knowing that while he was causing the distraction she needed to move and grab the 'goal'. She noticed his path and she shifted some, remaining in the shadows before she glanced back as the other shinobi turned seeing 'him' or her as they yelled out. She waited till they went after him, so long as he used the same type of jutsu she did then they would be confused, once they had their backs to her she moved using the shadows as best she could till she could soon come up upon the scroll. Grabbing it she would give him a signal before turning to head back the way she came tucking the scroll into her shirt some so that she could still use her hands.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum