The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:52 pm
Sesshoumaru let out a sigh "This isnt a competition, merely a demonstration"he said as he stood up and headed to the training grounds

"Have fun"Sekai said to his daughter as he smiled "I know seeing him again has probably brought up all kinds of emotions, but try and stay focused"he grinned

Akuma nodded as he stood up "You're only 2 minutes older than me."he said "But thanks. It takes a lot to use those abilities while the copy eye is active, glad you didnt lose control"he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:00 pm
Miaka's cheeks turned a slight pink and said nothing to deny it and turned to the training field. She turned to face sesshoumaru and kept her expression soft and her stance straight. "It's been awhile Sesshoumaru. I trust your skills have not slipped since then."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:46 pm
Itami would shake her head with a sigh as she watched her son, he always was proving points as she would then look at the feline she seemed far to nervous to even last that long out there. The twins had set the bar rather high and with Raizen being helped off the field now by his son proved just how far they where all willing to go.

Asura would smile some at her brother, "Well I was protecting you, it was close there for a bit...if we had kept going then...I can't promise I wouldn't have" she said as she soon was easing him into a cushioned seat just as Ayame walked over gently kissing both her kids on the foreheads. "very impressive you two"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:09 pm
Sesshoumaru merely nodded his head "Nothing I do ever lessens"he said simply though raised his eyebrow "Are you sure that you are ready? Your cheeks are pink...feeling sick?"he asked as he cracked his knuckles on one hand "Attack when you are ready."

"Thanks"Akuma said to his mother as he caught his breath relaxing now "So Prince Sesshoumaru and Princess Miaka are fighting now huh? This should be good, I heard they are both amazing with their weapons. I'm excited to see them in action."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 pm
"That was her mothers weapon wasn't lord Sekai? Eein no Hamoni?" (Eternal Hormony)

"How chivalrous of you...but I am well." She said and suddenly sprang forward, the wind propelling her forward with great force and she swing the spears blade at him with an upward motion, a force of air forming around the blade for extra force.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:52 pm
"Indeed it is" Sekai said "The blade naturally took to her, and she has quite the mastery with it" he nodded

Sesshoumaru quickly spun out of the way as his whip darted out from hos fingers striking the ground at her feet putting distance between them again "You're fast...and with the power of that wind, the second attack is much more subtle and much stronger than the first"he deducted "I'll have to be careful"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:53 pm
Miaka smiled a bit after his praise. "Yes but don't forget My lord Sesshoumaru...I am a master in all elements." She said as the wind still spun around her, keeping his attention on her while moving just a finger at her side summoning roots from the ground and were wrapping about the area of his ankles.
"Fire....water...air.....and even earth." She said and raised her hand and the roots snapped around his ankles and pulled sesshoumaru off his feet and arched high to throw him to the air.

"She got the slip on him!" Inuyasha said excitedly, actually impressed with the cat demon.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:16 am
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes as he was suddenly hoisted into the air as his claws flashed a sickly green as he sprayed his poison burning down the vines as he flipped backwards onto the ground once more "Another thing to keep in mind"he said as he then reached to his side as he drew his blade Bakusaiga as the runes on the blade flashed darkly "I suppose I'll have to stop playing games now."he said as he switched up his stance holding the sword directly in front of him horizontally "Soryuha"he said softly as lightning began to crackle and raise from the ground and his blade as a large dragon formed around him made of lightning before flying straight towards her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 am
Miaka raised the Yaris blade upland ran head long at the Dragon made of lightning, again the wind wrapped around her and the blade itself.
"The weapon though in itself, acts as an extension of her powers. The weapon is made from the bones of a chaos demon which my wife took many years to purify.....in essence it gives her two secondary elements that are a bit more difficult to learn."
"What are those?" Izaiyoi asked as Miaka leapt into the air and swing the blade into the dragons open jaws. "Sol Release" She shouted as the blade gave a glow.

"Light and shadow." He said with a proud and confident smile on his face before the two forces of light and added wind made the attack hard to see.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:57 am
Sesshoumaru watched in mild surprise as his dragon was ripped apart by her attack as he nodded his satisfaction "Fancy tricks won't work on you it seems. Then let me see how you dance"he said shifting stances taking a low stance before rushing forward with blinding speed until he was right beside her as he clashed his blade against her spear coming in close to her "Your power is impressive Miaka"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:06 am
She blocked each blow he swung at her with percision , her moves fluid and graceful. She swung the spear up and locked their blades and leaned in with a smirk.
"I am not the weak little Kitten I once was."
Miaka pushed off of him and and too a stance with her spear held across her chest. "But so it seems that you are not that same Puppy I met before." A snicker from inuyasha could be heard the side at the little teasing nickname.

"Quite evenly matched it seems." Izaiyoi said impressed. "Though I still wouldn't sell Seashoumaru short, Miaka is very skilled."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:12 am
Inu no Taishou nodded "Agreed. He's testing her, trying to pull whatever seems to be hidden between them to the surface"

Sesshoumaru paused as she said that as childhood memories came racing through his mind for a brief moment "I told you not to call me that"he said as he swung his blade across his body as a large wave of energy erupted from it as he watched her. He remembered now the young cat from the south who he spent much of his time with before his father's lands were engulfed in chaos and war. He now remembered too, their young love and exploration of feelings and emotions they shared in their youth as he took a deep breath as he then sheathed his sword "I'm done fighting."he said shortly as he looked at her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:19 am
"What!? Already? It was just getting exciting." Inuyasha said and Izaiyoi just shook her head at her son.

Miaka managed to block the blast but it still sent her sliding back a few feet. She stood straight and lowerd her spear and watched him walk off the field. Had she upset with with that silly nickname?
She shook her head and turned to go back to her father and resheath the spear head. "I think I will go wash up....enjoy the rest of the festivities Father. But if you decide to join in, please don't over it." She said and kissed his cheek before walking off.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:30 am
Sekai smiled at his daughter watching her leave in the same direction Sesshoumaru had left as well and chuckled "I think he remembered finally."

"Definitely, what else has been known to frazzle Sesshoumaru besides Miaka"Taishou laughed "She manages to do the one thing his mother aspires to do"he commented "You know...they both aren't mated officially...and we could stand to form a Southwestern alliance should Raizen decide to test the waters in the future." He said speaking frankly now that Raizen wasnt within earshot
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:26 pm
Miaka soon rounded the corner and out of sight of the others when she saw Seashoumaru a few feet ahead. "My lord." She called just as she caught up with him and made him stop without turning to her.
"Have I offended you?" She asked? Mostly testing the waters to see what would happen next.

"I agree....but first let us wait and see the outcome of their reunion." He said and set a firm line in his jaw. "He may not take it well, learning that he forgot her....he may even reject her entirely, breaking her heart again." He said sorrowfully. "When he woke and had no memory of her after the battle in your lands....she shut herself away for days befor finally excepting it in her own way and then she began training herself in the way her mother had."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:36 pm
"So many years have gone by."Taishou sighed "I wanted to bring him back to her, but the timing was never right..our poor love lost children"he said shaking his head "Let us hope for the best, if their reunion gives us added strength in this war then by the gods I pray it"

Sesshoumaru came to a pause as she reached him as he turned to face her "Why..why can I not remember you the way I should...you and the others clearly know something that I don't...we were friends as babies...I was just slightly older than you...and we grew up together...and then it just goes dark and blank...what am i missing...and why did calling me Puppy bring up these strong feelings?" Sesshoumaru asked
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:07 pm
"You always hated that name..." She said with a sad fondness. "As for...the rest....I'm sorry....but that is for you to discover. Though I pray with all my heart that you will see for yourself and come back to me....I do not wish for my words to sway you into doing what you think is right or that you are obligated to do so." She turned her eyes to the ground.

"As do I....but please forgive me my friend....but if he hurts her, I will not let it pass." He said and locked eyes on his friend and comrade with deadly promise. The cool glare of a fathers anger made even Izaiyoi shudder
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:13 pm
"Now this is Sesshoumaru we are talking about" Taishou said with a small smile "Let's take our threats with a grain of salt here. But I'm sure they will be fine. I will begin drafting up the paperwork just in case."

Sesshoumaru looked at her once again after clearing his thoughts "Come back to you...that means that what I saw was true...you...we...we were intimate, we spent much time together. It's no wonder now how you knew to counter my soryuha... Miaka...tell me what happened to me."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:59 pm
Miaka sighed and brushed loose strands out of her face. "It was the war for the West. My father and I and our army had come to aide you and your Father against your enemy." She stepped up beside him and sad isn't meet his gaze as she kept either on the ground at her feet or at the horizon. "The battle was brutal and I had already managed to get myself hurt...I didn't see this one enemy solider coming.....I was stupid and weak....you came to my aide and managed to stop him but not the second." Pain in her eyes she turned to him and reached out to brush his silver hair from his left ear, seeing a well faded scar hidden by it. "You took a vicious blow to the head. After the battle was one, our healers managed to save you and heal your wounds but...when you woke you had no idea where you where, what had happened or me..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Sesshoumaru frowned as he listened to her story "I...lost my memories..."he said softly as he looked at her "I lost myself and no one bothered to tell me anything...for years...decades...how could you bear to leave me knowing I wasn't myself...?"he questioned "We were lovers werent we? That is why you look at me with such desire..such longing.."he said stepping towards her "How could this have happened?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:14 pm
"I didn't want to leave...but it was best so not to distress you....and as I said I didn't to sway your choice in this matter." She said and turned away from him. "Because if your memories never came back.....or if they did and you wished to move on....I wouldn't have the heart to hold you back."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:19 pm
"How easily you give up on a love that grew since we were children" Sesshoumaru said "People do not give up on those they love, I shouldnt be given the choice to move on, I should be given the opportunity to fall in love with you again."he said simply "My memories slowly trickle back but whether they do or not, what is it that you want? You still have all of our memories...is that all there is between us now? Just the past?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:36 pm
She turned back to face him. "It was not an easy choice to make....I locked myself away for days....I tried to make myself go to see you but I was weak..." She felt the sting of tears threatening to fall. "But you shouldn't ask me...ask me and I would go to the ends of this earth of that was what you asked of me. I would fall in love with you again if that is what you asked...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:29 pm
"So it takes a request in order for you to do what you naturally feel?"he questioned letting out a sigh as he began walking towards the guest wing "Come on then, you wanted to bathe and we arent going to start this whole process over idly standing in the hallway"he stated to her "I want to be very clear though, that this is going to take some adjustment, do not through yourself headlong into our renewal, we also have jobs that need to be tended to as well." He said sighing once more "I just wished I remembered...whenever I start to...it hurts...that shouldn't be normal"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:37 pm
"If you would allow, once we are refreshed, I or my father can use healing magic to see if something healed improperly." She offered. "And no, not ordered. But asked after you feel you are ready to renew what we started....I wish to not bombarde you with my own feelings if you should choose to move on." She said as turned to walk off.
"I understand My Lord. Duty before personal desire." She said. "I will see at dinner then." And she walked away
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum