The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 17 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:39 am
She walked over to a standing wardrobe as she opened it, finding her clothing inside already cleaned and taken care of for the day as she then looked over at him. "True, and its not like he's far just across the hall." she said simply, as she would let towel drop around her ankles. She grabbed her pajamas and began to slid them on, pulling the pants on first and then slid the shirt over with a small sigh.

"Nothing beats a fresh pair of pajamas to sleep in" she said happily, picking up the towel before moving to sit at her vanity so she could brush out her own hair.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:11 am
"That's still a strange concept...clothes specifically to sleep in...why not just sleep nude?"he asked as he sat back on the bed "Though I am worried about Alibaba...he's been with my mother ever since she came and ushered him away. There must be something else that happened because of what was going on. It's already rare enough to see Iris and Keruan together in the first place."he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:15 am
"I know its weird to you but its what I've done since I was little and I like it." she said as she looked at him through the mirror, as she started to brush her hair out even more. Though when he brought up Ali she nodded her head, "ya...thats true we should probably go and find him...he's normally here by now flopping into my bed demanding I brush his hair out before bed."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 am
"If the Queen and King are both involved, I highly suggest we do the opposite and wait for Alibaba to come to us. If he is still currently wrapped up with them, the last thing we want to do is go to them...otherwise we might face the same sort of tongue lashing or worse punishment as well"he said shaking the head "And Ali is my mother's Baba, imagine what she'll do to people she doesn't hold in such high favor and esteem."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:49 pm
She sighed some nodding "your right but I still worry, it is my fault to begin with that he is getting this lashing...I was doing what I was taught and I could have been focusing on something other than what I thought" she said simply looking up at him
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:44 pm
Jango shrugged "Well we can't go back and change it, just learn from it moving forward. But don't pressure yourself too much. It's really not a you thing...Alibaba is the Disciple after our mother. That carries a lot of responsibilites and burdens, I'm shocked he even handles this so well. Any lesser person probably would have offed themselves due to the stress but not Ali, he's too strong to ever be a quiter."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:49 pm
She sighed some as she would nod "alright well...perhaps we should get some sleep, more than likely Ali will join us tonight if he feels to overwhelmed. Sometimes it helps him fall asleep faster as well" she said simply as she moved to the bed once she had her hair rushed out. She then grabbed the blankets and pulled them down then looked to him, "you staying like that or you going to be a cat tonight?" she asked with a smile. "either way im still going to cuddle with you"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:12 am
"Well if you're going to cuddle with me either way, then which one would you prefer?"he asked as he stood up "I do need to leave a quick message with my liaison to go back to my castle, and then after that you can cuddle me whichever way you like"he said with a smile as he grabbed his pipe once more
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:39 am
"well considering that Ali might sleep with us..." she would tap her chin thinking, "you can just stay as you are im sure he wouldn't mind being squeezed by both of us" she laughed slightly and eased down onto the bed and began to pull her hair over her shoulder. "I need to get a hair cut.....im thinking short.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:48 am
"You'd look strange with short hair."Jango said simply as he walked over to the window as he cupped his hands over his pipe blowing into them as a small bird made completely of smoke and fire appeared on his fingers as he let the bird fly off with the message he had as he returned to the bed laying down letting out a yawn "I'm actually pretty tired, that lava was kind of a draining experience even if it was brief. I really hope that's not what we have to go up against."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:53 am
"I dont think I'd look that strange would I?" she asked as she pulled her hair up some to make herself look like short hair, looking in the mirror. ""it does need to be trimmed...I haven't cut it since well....since I was taken through the gates" she said as he came back over, a small smile on her lips before sliding up against him as she kissed his cheek. "oh I didn't wear you out?" she asked with a soft whisper as her fingers began to slid down his chest.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:00 am
Jango laughed softly "I am a warrior, it's going to take a couple rounds to take me down, but I'm up to the challenge if you are"he smirked pulling her into him though letting out another yawn "Ignore that"he chuckled
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 am
"you dont seem so warrior like right now with that yawn" she teased as she looked up at him, her lips soon pressing against his neck as she nipped against his skin. Her hand sliding lower, moving over the hard yet toned muscles of his stomach, moving down to his waist. "hmm even after a bath you still smell like the road" she teased glancing up at him with a grin.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 am
"You can never take the smell of conquest out of the warrior"Jango said as he laughed about to roll over on top of her as her door swung open as Jango sighed "And there goes that idea"he said as Alibaba stepped inside rubbing his eyes "I just wanted to let you know that my mother didn't kill me. I saw the look on your face when she hauled me away and I didn't want to concern you all. I just got the longest lesson on magic and sealing djinns"he said stretching "Mother said if I'm going to waste magic I might as well put it to something practical. And she said if you ever use any dark spell like that again she'll be forced to kill you on the spot. I assured her what you did was just a fluke....it was just a fluke right?"he asked as he looked over at her "You absolutely, 100% did not mean to evoke that dark magic, correct?"he asked a serious, mature look suddenly crossing his features making him look much more older and ferocious as Jango even rolled back over grabbing the sheets around them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:16 am
She would grin looking up at him, "Hmm well I do enjoy that smell on..." she was cut off when the door opened and the two of them turned to see Ali stepping inside, he looked exhausted and barely focused on what the two had been ready to do. When Jango rolled over quickly she sat up and would soon slid from the bed, and moved over towards him.

"Ali I promise what happened today was a fluke...I was trying to call on white magic I might have just gotten confused on what I was looking for" she said and would then gently place her hand on his shoulder, "now lets get you ready for bed" she said moving him over to her vanity as she waited for him to climb into the chair, once he was settled she picked up her brush and would pull his hair from the braid as she began to brush it out. "We all had an exhausting day, so how about a nice relaxing day tomorrow?" she asked running the brush through his hair.

"I was thinking of starting up that meditation again, I haven't had time to practice and I think it be a nice relaxing time" though she wondered if she tried meditation if Jango would be a sneaky man and try and fool with her while she meditated.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:21 am
"Uhh that sounds like a good idea, but I'll have to either meet you in session, or join you half way. I have to meet with my Mother again. My lesson isn't complete, I just couldn't focus any longer on what she was saying so she sent me to bed and told me to see her tomorrow when I am ready to focus."Alibaba said yawning as she brushed his hair before soon dozing off before she even finished braiding it, slumping off in the chair

"Little guy used up all his mana and is all tuckered out"Jango laughed "But don't worry, I can help you meditate while we wait for him to join us tomorrow. I'm the one who taught Ali how to channel his mana in the first place, heavens knows I didn't want my Mother to be the one to do so."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:31 am
As he slumped int he chair she would chuckle as she caught him, gently picking him up once she finished with his hair and would move him over to the bed laying him down in the middle as she looked up at Jango. "That sounds good, but for now lets just get some sleep" she said as he watched her even tuck Ali in before sliding in beside him.

She almost seemed motherly with Ali as she brushed his hair from his face, and then laid her head down with a sigh but a smile on her lips. "Good Night Jango...." she said her blue eyes lingering on his for a moment before closing as she soon fell asleep.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:45 am
Once the two of them were asleep Jango transformed into a cat as he easily slid out of bed without making a sound making his way out of the room and transforming once again back into himself as he walked down the hall vanishing into thin air

When morning came Alibaba awoke and stretched out wide floating out of bed as he did so "Ahh I feel much better now. I was so tired yesterday I could barely keep my eyes open"he said happily "I hardly remember coming in here I was so delirious"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:34 pm
Hanako was already up even by the time he was and she looked over at him, brushing her hair out and chuckled. "I bet, you fell asleep when I started to brush your hair had to carry you to bed." she said simply, as she slid from her vanity. "The servants brought your cloths in, you having another session with your mother today?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:18 pm
"Yes, but a short one. I just need to learn the final command on the sealing process but I couldn't get it last night at all." Ali said as he changed clothes tossing his old ones in a pile since the servants would come take them "You're going to do meditation with Jango aren't you?"he asked curiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:24 am
She nodded as she finished getting ready as she turned towards him, "He said he taught you so I thought no one better to help me, plus I can learn to recognize the mana colors easier and not do the same mistake as yesterday." she said simply walking over to him, moving behind him she grabbed his hair with a brush and began to braid his hair once again not having a chance to do it last night.

"Don't over do it, and I'll come find if I don't hear from you by lunch." she said simply. "even just a note from a servant or a carrier bird to let me know will be good too...since im sure your mother wouldn't want me to interrupt your training."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:20 am
"No she might throw quite the fit, she respects all the hard work and devotion you show to me, but she is quite to remind you that she is Queen and Mother first."Ali said as she braided his hair "And you do have a good point, Jango is pretty good at keep himself calm and meditating, he's your go to guy"he said giving her a thumbs up
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:34 pm
She chuckled at him and would then move back, "alright your set now Ali" she stated simply before moving to set the brush down. "and try not to wear yourself out to bad this time...never thought I'd have to carry you to bed ever" she said laughing, and teasing him.

Once he left, Hanako would head out herself, it was still rather blistering hot out so she wondered where Jango would want to practice at. However, before she could do that she had chores to see to and staff to talk with and make sure everything was running smoothly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:39 am
Alibaba moved off after thanking her and promising to meet up with her later just as King Keruan came around the corner bumping into Hanako "Oh excuse me"he said as he held out his hand to help her up off of the ground "Ms. Hanako is it?"he asked politely
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:32 am
Hanako stumbled back before glancing up at the king as she blinked, "oh...your fine sorry I should have been aware of my surroundings more.." she said as she took his hand pulling herself up. "an..and Yes its Hanako...is there something you need Your Majesty?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum