The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 19 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:55 am
"I...do not cower I just don't want to interrupt their training" she stated as she looked at Jango, "besides...why you stalking me anyways? its not like the king was going to lock me up or anything" she said quickly, as she watched him move to the door and pushed it open. The faint sound of voices inside made her curious as she followed after Jango and slid inside.

The thickness of mana and crackling of magic filled her senses as she took a deep breath, it was heavy in here but she could sense the strength and power that was behind it all. "its...heavy in here..." she whispered out to Jango. The hot hair making her skin feel sticky as if it was 100 degree's or more.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:45 am
"She's training Alibaba to be prepared in sealing the djinn, the same way he was training us"Jango said motioning as Alibaba flew around the room hurling powerful spells at his mother who stood stationary easily deflecting the magic casually though Alibaba was already working up a sweat trying to attack her

"You aren't focused. You are throwing basic levels at a creature who is going to be made up entirely of elemental mana. You are going to have to be tougher than that Baba"Queen Iris said as she yawned slightly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 pm
Hanako stood watching with Jango to the side, they didn't want to get in the way but she could see that Alibaba was doing his best even as his mother criticized him for using the basic spells. Though she wanted to cheer him on she would stay silent as she took a deep breath, before whispering softly "she's really powerful...I don't think I could deflect spells like that..." she said simply
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:19 pm
"It's funny that you say that, because she is, it's terrifying"Jango said as his tail wagged back and forth on the ground as he watched as Alibaba dived down before summoning a huge tidal wave of water that came crashing down over their mother as Ali was panting slightly as the water evaporated into steam that quickly shrouded the room around them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 pm
The steam filled the room making Hanako cough a few times as she waved her hand trying to see through the layer of steam that was covering the room. "Wow...th..this is impressive..." she said though her attention soon went to Ali he looked ready to pass out and she grew concerned. "He...He doesn't look good..." she said the worry in her voice evident.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 pm
"This is what is called rapid mana depletion sickness."Jango said "For those of us who can use magic, using a spell that Ali would call Level 8 or higher without a large reserve pool of mana end up in a state of fatigue. It'll pass once his mana levels catch up to him, but once his mana dips too low, he'll pass out. That's why he sleeps so much, low mana levels"he explained

Iris, also aware of her son's limits decided to rush in now as Alibaba brought his arms up swiftly dodging and deflecting his mother's blows, easily able to match her at hand to hand thanks to Jango and Hanako and their daily routine, and the Queen, who no longer practiced reguarly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:25 pm
All she could do was stand aside and watch as the boy she was helping raise battled against his mother, the look of how exhausted he was but still continued to fight and train made her a bit on edge. "I get that...but isn't pushing him this far a bit much?" she asked just as Iris and Alibaba began to exchange blows.

Hanako jumped some, hearing the sound of fist hit against flesh. Though she couldn't help but notice that some of the movements between the two where a bit almost stiff looking considering that Jango prided himself on teaching them to make each move 'fluid' or it would end up hurting the person throwing the hit more. "Their movements are a bit stiff though...I have a feeling im gonig to have to massage Ali's back and arms before bed or hes going to complain he can't move.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:08 am
"You're right"Jango said as he looked at them "They aren't moving gracefully at all. It seems my mother is rusty and Alibaba is exhausted. You have a good eye Hanako"Jango said watching them before Alibaba was suddenly sent flying across the room as he rolled on the ground and hit the wall as Queen Iris sighed "Alright, fine, that's enough for today. Jango, Hanako, get him cleaned up and rested"she said putting her hands on her hips "We will try again tomorrow Alibaba, you didn't even make it to using the sealing technique today."she said as Alibaba pushed himself up panting but nodded "Yes ma'am, I'll try harder next time."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:38 pm
Hanako gave a faint smile towards Jango, feeling a bit praised for that till Alibaba was sent flying on instinct she ran over towards him, and soon was placing her hands gently on his shoulders. "you did great Alibaba-sama." she said softly to him, as she looked over to the queen and bowed her head. "Ill make sure he's rested well for tomorrow milady"

She almost wanted to pick Ali up but she would just gently start to lead him from the room, and glanced to Jango "I'm going to get him into the baths first, can you ask to see if the servants will bring our meal to his room?" she asked him as kindly as she could as they headed down the hall and towards their wing.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:19 am
"Sure"Jango said as he jumped into the air and vanished in a puff of smoke as Alibaba trudged along against her his eyes half closed "Man she's so strong, but I'm getting so much better!"he said in an tired, but enthusiastic voice as he walked beside her "Hi Papa"he said as his father was seen walking towards them

"Hi Baba"Keruan said back as he twiddled his fingers as glittery feathers suddenly appeared tickling Alibaba who giggled as Keruan continued passed them into the room where Isis was as the door abruptly closed behind him "He's always so busy now"Alibaba commented "We used to play all the time when I was really little "
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:27 pm
Hanako would look at him as she would soon smile looking towards Keuan before pausing them as she would kneel down in-front of him. "Alibaba he maybe busy but he still loves you, and if he ever found the time I'm sure he'd spend it all day with you like before." she said with a smile, "but thats another reason why they want you to have someone like me....so that you can grow up into a strong powerful leader...and have someone express the same love they have for you."

She said giving him a warm smile, "so how about we take a nice hot bath, I brush your hair out and we have your favorite dessert before dinner?" she asked.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:02 pm
Alibaba looked at her for a long moment before nodding and smiling "Well I'm glad that I have you then"he said happily before listening to her question "I feel like I don't have an option either way"he said cheekily to her with a smile as he began floating next to her now as they headed towards the baths as he stripped off his clothing "So what did you do today while I was with my mother?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:05 pm
She chuckled as she picked up his clothing and laid them on the bench so that the servants could grab them as she would then start to slid out of her own clothing, she glanced at him at that "well I ran into your father....he wanted to discuss with me on a few things more so on why that dark aura I accidentally used was forbidden since I'm still learning of this world." she said simply.

She would then move into the water and waited for him to swim over to her, before picking up his braid and began to unravel it. "He wanted to ensure himself that I understood, as well as learn about the person who is taking care of his precious son" she said tickling him slightly at that as she grinned. "Told him I'm so happy to have you be like my little brother" she kissed his cheek with that as she smiled warmly at him, "cause your just so cute!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:47 pm
"I see I see"Alibaba laughed before floating in the water "My dad is always smiling, he seems like such a nice guy. But people whisper bad things about him. Say that he's up to no good, or that he's evil and just using the Queen. But then they say the same things about my mother and him too. He's a very influential person in this universe being the Fairy King and all"he said "I try not to listen to any of the rumors but I can't help but hear them in the halls"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:59 pm
She began to drag her fingers through his hair as she unraveled it and listened before speaking "people like to gossip, its just a way to pass time but it can also bring about some unsettling conversations and rumors that can easily tarnish someones reputation." she stated as her fingers began to massage his head, slowly getting it wet. "In the end till its proven truthful you just have to believe that they are doing all they can for the better of the kingdom....and for those that live in it like you and your siblings. That's all any parent regardless of their status wants is a safe place to raise their children."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:44 am
"Yeah except maybe not my siblings"Alibaba said frowning "We'll have to start meeting them all soon as I capture these djinn. You still such nice things about them, because you still haven't met them yet"he said frowning as she washed his hair as he started blowing bubbles on the edge of the water "But not everything about my dad is true. They say that a long time ago, he was the rebel leader that overthrew the old Fairy King and changed the laws in which fairies interacted with the world, for better or for worse."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:32 pm
"just cause I haven't meet them doesn't mean I can't try and have a positive outlook on them Ali" she said simply watching him, as he blew bubbles and she chuckled. "as for your father, what he did or didn't do is not that important he's the king now with your mother as queen. The important part is that they are doing what they can for the better of the kingdom....after all one day im sure you'll be taking their place as ruler...since Jango im sure is to lazy" she said teasing knowing the man was listening.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:42 am
"I was purposely chosen by the heavens to NOT be the disciple for a reason"Jango said perched in the corner with his eyes closed as he was curled up in a ball "But I gotta agree with Ali on this one, you're giving too much credit to the others"

"Yeah I'm sure one day I'll be as good as them"Alibaba said then nodded "See Jango agrees, my brothers and sisters suck, except for Sheera, but she's bossy"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:00 am
Hanako would sigh shaking her head as she eyed the two of them, "fine fine they suck, but it doesn't change the matter at hand that whats done is done...we can just let the servants whisper some here and there and if it gets out of hand we can correct it." she stated as she would soon pick up a small bucket "now close your eyes." she said quickly before dumping the water over his head so she could wash out the oils and soaps she used.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:10 pm
Alibaba closed his eyes as the water ran over his head

"So you've noticed it too then? The general unrest of many of the servants in the castle. The whispers of dark words are growing more and more frequent not only in the castle but across all of the castles including my own. I believe something bigger may be at play that we cannot see yet"Jango said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:28 pm
Hanako looked back at Jango as she would nod her head slightly, "well what can we do then? Normally rumors back in my world is handled by proving the truth or just getting people to wear out on it." she said simply as she continued to wash his hair trying to figure out what she could say or do.

"Jango your good with gathering information, do you have any ideas?" she asked glancing at him as she would dump another thing of water over Ali's hair before she grab up a cloth to start washing his arms and back.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:49 pm
"Nope"Jango said as his tail beat back and forth as he laid on the ground "I couldn't even stop it fully at my own place, and usually my knights hold me in the highest esteem. We just have to wait and see whatever forces are at work here and what type of game they are trying to play with us"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:10 am
She sighed again as she continued to wash Ali before she would hand him the cloth so that he could finish up other 'parts' on himself as she turned to fully look at Jango. Her body again on 'display' to him as she moved to the side "all we have to do is make sure what is being said...if we could switch that information around to a more positive outlook...perhaps that would help?"

her arms leaned on the side as her blond hair floated ontop of the water behind her, slightly sticking to her skin as she stared at the cat form of Jango.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:22 am
"It's possible. Dissemination of our own information through their misinformation. It would definitely confuse quite a bit of people. But I feel until it actually stirs into talk of mutiny or rebellion then we should be fine"Jango said as he opened an eye to look over at her now while Alibaba washed "But definitely keep an ear out for it. I will have my agents be on high alert from now on from anything that seems suspicious"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:59 am
"alright then, than till then lets just deal with one thing at a time. The current issue is the fire Dijin and how to deal with that." she said glancing over at Ali, "your training with the Queen seems to be paying off, I can already tell you've gotten stronger normally your passed out already"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum