The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Tale of the Wolfsong Empty The Tale of the Wolfsong

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:51 pm
Azeroth was a mighty and prosperous world that had many different and interesting races that inhabit it, from the feral creatures that roamed the land doing as nature intended to the more intelligent beings that helped shape the lands and world into what it was today. On one of the contents known as Kalimdore was the Empire of the Night Elves, living in the remains of a large tree that had once helped provide the ancient and longevity of their people, within that was a territory known as Teldrasil and the city of Darnasus where the great Queen Tyrande Whisperwind and her mate the power Arch Druid Malfurion Stormrage lived among their people. Among the people that lived there was a small family of Night Elves, it was within the safe walls and remains of the ancient tree that the parents could raise their children without fear, and teach them of the world and help them survive within it.

One of the children ran through the grass and tall bushes as she laughed, her silver hair flowing behind her while her gold eyes shimmered brightly, she was enjoying the nature around her and due to her eye color many had high hopes and expectations for her. Night Elves who had Amber colored eyes as opposed to the traditional silver, are a sign of inherent druid potential and/or a night elf destined for greatness. Due to her eye color her parents wanted to make sure she had the best life that she could have for a girl her age, however…all she wanted to do was spend time with her elder brother.

“Alterius….come on where are you?! You promised we could play today” she said with a pout as she glanced around the tall trees, the crunching of paws against the grass as a few night stalkers roamed the woods but seemed to want nothing to do with the roaming night elf child. The girls name was Tauriel as she looked around trying to find him, as she would soon push some bushes aside. “Come on Alterius!! You promised…” the girl adored her elder brother, and would rather spend time with him than learning about the arch druids and the potential she possible had.
vendetta384life
Memeber

The Tale of the Wolfsong Empty Re: The Tale of the Wolfsong

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:09 pm
He watched her running through the forest, a smile on his face as he saw that the natural predators of their home paid any mind to her. Something that was a special gift of hers, that she did not realize yet. Alterius waited until she was just close enough that he could spring at her in surprise. Possibly to scare her, or to see if she'd put up a fight. Her approach came quicker than he realized as he thought of the plan and missed his chance, deciding better late than never he jumped down from the branch he was on and landed behind her with a thud. Grabbing her suddenly and hugging her tight in his arms, pelting her with noisy kisses as one does to a little kid. "Muah! Muah! Muah!" He purposely made his lips wet to make her feel gross. Laughing as he held her in his arms. "I told you I'd be here. Looks like you are the one who is late!"

He set her down on the forest soil, cupping her face tenderly. "Did you finish all your tasks and chores? Or did you skip on your lessons today like you have been?" Kneeling down to her height he chuckled and looked into her eyes. "You know what I am going to say if you did..." It wasn't the first time she would be blamed for skipping on chores, or lessons.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:07 pm
Tauriel would continue to move along the grass as she grumbled trying to find her brother, till she was suddenly grabbed behind and she would feel him starting to 'kiss' her as she squirmed "Noo!! Noo stop it Alterius!!" she said as she laughed and kept squirming, her silver hair swinging back and forth before he would turn her around and knelt down infront of her.

"I wasn't late...." she said with a faint pout however, as he brought up her chores and her lessons her amber eyes looked to the side. "no...nothing like...that" she shifted a bit, she did finish her chores however her lessons where another story. "The elder wasn't....here today..." the way she didn't look at him told him that was a lie she had promise to be a great druid one day but since their parents seemed distracted as of late or not around she did what she wanted which saddly had her running around unchecked.
vendetta384life
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:06 pm
He cupped her face still, and pulled her attention to him. "Do you realize you're not going anywhere if you skip lessons. You have a duty to the Kaldorei Tauriel. As much as you dislike it, you are best learning what you can while it is easiest for you." Standing up he started to walk off, through some bushes as he disappeared. His voice spoke out. "Regardless, you are here now so let us get going. I wanted to show you something today. I know you've not been out of the city for some time so this might interest you greatly." His voice was fading rather quickly, he was the type to move regardless if one was not ready or not. A nature that had left her alone and lost multiple times before. "Don't make me turn around!" He called back to her.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:25 pm
Tauriel would look back at him when he made her look at her, and she almost wanted to say something to him but she knew there was no sense in arguing with him, as he stood up and she would shift her feet slightly kicking at the ground. When he suddenly turned and took off she looked up with a small yelp "wait!! wait for me!!" she yelled and took off after him, easily moving through the bushes as he yelled back at her. "I'm coming!!" till she caught up with him.

"and its not like I skip on purpose....I learn better out in the woods" she stated simply trying to make up an excuse but really there was none when it came to her studies. "and its so boring!!! they always make us read!!" she complained almost pouting as she slightly jogged beside him since his stride was much larger than her own.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum