The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 5 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Tue May 31, 2016 6:35 pm
"I didn't know much on them either, but my father taught me and I know berries pretty well too...there's some that help with pokemon who suffer from the after effects of electric types...plus they are good healthy snacks that your pokemon and you will enjoy..." she stated as her Pikachu jumped onto her shoulder, looking at the trainer "chu..." Sapphire blinked, then looked at the trainer, "I think he's saying sorry for hurting your Pidgey...I am to.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue May 31, 2016 6:56 pm
"Don't be, Pidgey and I just have to get stronger if we're going to be the very best. That's what pokemon do."the trainer said "Well I'm going to keep going now, I'm going to have to tell my friends about you...you guys seem really smart and tough."

Sabrion shrugged his shoulders "Maybe. I just think we are two people who care enough about pokemon to make sure we know every way possible to help take care of them. I'm sure your pidgey would appreciate it too"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 31, 2016 7:07 pm
Sapphire smiled some, "I hope to see you and pidgey again soon ok....another battle between us" she said to him as she waved when he turned to leave. She then glanced at Sabrion as she smiled at him, "You'd make a good teacher if you weren't gunning for a spot on the elite four..." she chuckled then looked at Pikachu. "you did good today Pika, why don't you rest" she would then let it go back into its pokeball as she slid it into her bag.

"Come on we gota find you a trainer now too Sabrion, I can't do all the fighting" she grabbed his hand and pulled him forward as she looked for another trainer smiling the whole time. "Sabrion goes to the elite four step 1!" she said happily and laughed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue May 31, 2016 10:33 pm
Sabrion blushed slightly as she grabbed his hand but followed her spotting a trainer idly fishing in a river passing through the forest as Sabrion pointed "How about that guy?"he asked pointing but as he did another woman came walking out from behind a group of trees. She was wearing a uniform with a large R embroidered on the front as Sabrion tensed up slightly "Team Rocket, but this woman isn't just some grunt, I think we should hide behind those trees."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 31, 2016 10:53 pm
She would keep pulling him with a warm smile as she looked back at him, "maybe that should be good." she stated simply though when he pointed out the other person she pulled back as they hid. "whats team rocket doing here?" she whispered softly as she looked at Sabrion then to the trainer.

"We should warn that trainer..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:03 am
"We shouldn't show ourselves right now"Sabrion said motioning as the woman walked up to the young boy "You there, which way is it to Professor Oak's lab?"she asked as the trembling boy pointed down the path towards Pallet Town as she let him go and began walking towards Sapphire and Sabrion
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:08 am
She looked at him still and would shift where they attempted to hide, she was a bit scared herself and when she heard the women ask where the professor was she whispered, "Sabrion...do you think shes going to try and rob the professor?" she whispered, before putting her hand over her mouth as the women drew closer.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:48 am
Sabrion held his breath and closed his eyes as he held out a hand as some bushes rustled on the far side of them making the woman stop and look over just before their tree as she turned grabbing a pokeball and heading off into the woods again as Sabrion let out a sigh "I didn't sense a malicious intent coming from her, she seemed genuinely lost. But still she's with team rocket so I wouldn't trust them."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:36 am
Sapphire was frozen as the women moved closer and closer, till that rustling of the bushes called her attention elsewhere. What ever breath she had been holding she finally let out as she sat there "we...we should warn the professor, we can't let her get there and hurt him or anyone or worse steal the pokemon or his research!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:14 pm
Sabrion let out his sigh as well and nodded in agreement "I think you should give him a call or do you think we should go all the way back to Pallet Town right now?"Sabrion asked "Like I said I didn't sense any malice coming from her...I wonder what business she has with Professor Oak."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:32 pm
"Ill give him a call, you go make sure that trainer is ok...I think he looked ready to have a heart attack." she stated as she would pull out her holocrone and would press a few buttons waiting. Once the other end picked up she sighed happily seeing the professor. "Professor Oak, its Sapphire....I know this is a bit early to call you but Sabrion and I just ran into a women who is from Team Rocket...she demanded to know where you were...so you might be getting a visit from them!" she said worried as she looked at the older man.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:11 pm
"Oh yes they came by right after you left. It was their new leader Gianni, who surprisingly is a very polite young fellow. He asked me if I had seen Blue recently. He wants to talk about taking back the Viridian City Gym that his father Giovanni ran before all of this Team Rocket busniess started. I told him that most of the Kanto Gym Leaders are currently at the Indigo Plateau for a conference this weekend and would be back until Monday and he thanked me and left"Oak said "The woman you saw must have been late to showing up for some reason. When she gets here I will let her know what happened. Thanks for the heads up"he said smiling before hanging up

Meanwhile Sabrion walked over to the man helping him up as he dusted off "No need to be alarmed she's gone now, you're safe. I was going to ask you to a pokemon battle but I see you're in no condition to fight."he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:34 pm
Sapphire nodded "alright, we just wanted to make sure you and everyone would be safe we just where not sure and sometimes you cannot trust them." she said but would say her good byes before moving over towards Sabrion and the other trainer. "Professor Oak said they already stopped by, but it was just their new leader wanting to ask about someone...she was just late to getting there." she stated. "he seemed to know what to do to handle everything."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:25 pm
"Well Professor Oak may be old but he has been around for a long time. He was the Professor when Red was a kid and he's been the Champion since before we were born. I'm sure Oak's dealt with team rocket plenty of times."Sabrion said "Well we should continue on. I think we will find more trainers closer to the Pewter City side of the forest with trainers getting ready to challenge Brock when he returns"Sabrion said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:37 pm
She would shift some but nodded her head some "that sounds like a good plan, I still want to see you battle considering that I haven't seen you do that yet." she stated with a grin, "I bet it would be awesome to see you and abra battle together." They would head over towards the side of the forest that was closer to Pewter City though she looked to him, "Isn't broke a rock type trainer? shouldn't we attempt to go up against those who have rock types?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:50 pm
"Well, thinking about it, the only real rock types in this area are just geodude found in the cave and I think maybe Onyx sometimes?"Sabrion said tapping his chin as they walked "However when it comes to taking on Brock, you're at a serious disadvantage. Rock and Ground types like Geodude are both resistant to Normal types, and Electricity doesn't work on ground and is resistant on rock, meaning you'll need to catch a grass or water type if you want to be effective against him"he said "Which would make sense as to why that trainer we saw before was fishing by the river, he was looking to catch a water type to take on Brock."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:58 pm
"I know that but I'm also thinking about you too Sabrion, Abra will have to train up and for you to become a member of the elite four you'll have to train as well. We could both look for another Pokemon but if we can also train the ones we have it could be for the better. I don't want to just catch a Pokemon to help me beat one person..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:09 pm
"Oh I know this already, but I'm not too worried about Brock, Abra knows a move that's super effective against rock types and once we get a little trying to get in sync she'll beat Brock no worries"Sabrion smiled "We are in this together remember? I'm not going to forget about myself during all this, but you got to remember I know all the gym leaders and the types they are going to be using against us. But before you start on about catching a new pokemon to beat someone, remember we have to fill out our first six pokemon first before we even think about that."he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:20 pm
She sighed some and rubbed the back of her neck some, he always seemed one step ahead of not more though she just brushed that thought off for now. "Alright well let's see what we can find in terms of trainers and Pokemon then we can plan our moves that way. At some point I do want to battle you Sabrion I think it make for a good challenge to go up against your friends they challenge you more. Cause they already know your tricks."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm
"Well if that's the case, do you want to take on my Abra right now?"he asked curiously with a mysterious glint in his eye "She has no moves that are supereffective to either of your two pokemon"he said "Or would you like to actually see her moves fully first?"he asked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:21 pm
She would eye him some as she stood there, before she would grab one of her pokeballs. "Well you've seen me battle twice now, I think its only fair I see you at least battle ones but if you want to go now we can" she stated with a smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:48 pm
Sabrion grabbed his pokeball as he called out Abra next to him as she floated beside him humming lightly "Well then whenever you are ready we can proceed"he smiled
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:31 pm
Sapphire smirked and would look at Abra, before she tossed the poke ball "Lets go Eevee!" she called as Eevee landed on her paws, her tail spiked out as she grinned. "First pokemon against first pokemon." she knew she probably was at a great disadvantage, his Abra was breed from two powerful pokemon and had skills that most would never have in the wild. "Alright Eevee, don't hold back!" she called out to her as Eevee would soon rush forward. "use quick attack!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:24 am
"Teleport behind Abra and hit her with a firepunch"Sabrion said as Abra suddenly vanished as the speeding Eevee ran through where she was before as she reappeared behind Eevee swinging her fiery red fist down towards her "No speed is faster than instant teleportation"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:23 am
She would watch in shock at how fast Abra was, but she had to think quickly "Eevee sand attack!" she yelled as Eevee would use its back legs to kick up dirt and grass, flinging it at Abra trying to get her distracted, and unable to hit before Sapphire spoke again, "dodge as best you can Eevee and get your barrings!" she called as Eevee jumped to the side, but as she did Abra's fire punch would graze the small creature making Eevee yelp as she jumped away. "Eevee! are..." Eevee would growl slightly at Abra her ears down as she remained focus.

Sapphire needed to think fast, and speed was against her for once as she thought before smirking. "Alright Eevee lets go for this again, quick attack!" she called as Eevee would nod her head before rushing forward. She waited for Abra to once again teleport behind, that's were she'd should get the advantage.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum