The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 9 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 pm
"I'm sure he's fine besides, Abra would come looking for us if something did happen" she stated as she sat there taking another bite of her own meal. Though she was worried herself as she glanced out the window some, she only hoped Sabrion was just training and wasn't pushing himself to hard.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:14 pm
"What's that?"she pointed as a group of trainers made their way into the cafe mumbling "Man that stupid guy and his abra" "He took out all of my pokemon" "Yeah mine too, I thought abra's didn't even have any moves until they evolved"

Mochiko laughed softly "Well it seems like Sabrion is doing just fine. I expected as much, his mom is a super scary gym leader...and person in general."she said sweatdropping profusely
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:26 pm
"Ya...he said he couldn't read minds till he got hit on the head and then he could read them....cause apparently he read mine, going to have to tell him to ask next time" she said with a small laugh as she took another bite. Though seeing how Mochiko was getting nervous she tilted her head, "everything ok Mochiko? you look nervous"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:32 pm
"Oh no, I was just thinking of what a scary lady Sabrina is. Sabrion can read minds too now huh? No doubt his mom is going to work him extra hard when he finally decides to return him"she said "Like I said she's not a nice lady. Very practical, it's a wonder she had kids at all."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:54 pm
She listened to her and would then speak "from what he's told me hes not going to take over the gym" she stated "from what he's told me he plans on becoming the next member on the elite four"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:00 pm
"Yes, I know of that dream, but in order to be promoted to Elite 4, you must have a satisfactory gym record as well. Koga I believe was the most recent person to move from gym leader to elite 4 member and that was years ago. He will definitely be taking over his Mom's gym...if I don't take it back from them first. That's why she sent him out on his journey finally."she said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:08 pm
"well what ever he chooses I'll support him" she stated as she looked at Mochiko "you know you could always just take over another gym...or even travel around becoming the best fighter pokemon team ever" she said
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:34 pm
"You have your way of doing things, and I have mine."she said "We were the premier fighting gym in Kanto, the largest city in Kanto. We must reclaim our former glory"she commented taking another bite of her food
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:40 pm
Sapphire watched her but would nod her head, she wasn't going to try and argue with her anymore, after all she seemed dead set on becoming the next gym leader. Though she wondered was her 'love' for Sabrion soly on to get the chance to become a gym leader again? She would let that thought fall from her as she continued to eat, till they all would finish. "That was perfect....I think i'm going to get a to go order for Abra and Sabrion if anything it be good to have for later." she said standing up to head back to the counter.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:44 pm
Mochiko nodded as she let her pokemon finish before withdrawing them back into their pokeballs "I'm really bummed out that the gym leaders are all in conference right now. Taking on Brock is going to be an easy one for me."she said happily
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:23 am
She walked back towards her holding a small to go bag, "Oh? I hear he's pretty strong even if you do have pokemon that are good against his" she stated as she would pick up after her pokemon and would send them back to their pokeballs to rest or sleep. "I need to train mine against some rock types, considering I don't have anything strong enough to fight them."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:41 am
"Oh! I can help you out with that. I can teach your Pikachu how to smash rocks and break bricks. Those are two fighting type moves that may come in handy when facing rock type pokemon. All three of my pokemon know how to smash rocks, but only Machop can break bricks so far. Eevee's a bit too small to do them but Pikachu definetly can"she said "I'm going to teach Mankey how to do it too, Pewter is the perfect town for it, there's a bunch of boulders lying around everywhere from the cave right up the road. I passed through there on my way here, tons of Geodude and Zubats"she said sighing "so many zubats."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:56 am
When she heard that her pikachu could break breaks and rocks she blinked "wa...wait Pikachu can do that?" she stated in shock as she sat there. "and zubats are that bad...my dad and a crobat sweetest thing ever. It used to sleep in my room at night when I was little to 'scare' the monsters. Oh it would freak my other friends out and one time it actually attacked my dad cause he came home late...ever meet my dad just ask him about the 'scar' on his hand...crobat still snickers when someone mentions it."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:03 am
"Yeah that's cool but I'm not a fan of bats, they give me the creeps"she said shivering shaking her head "But yes, a lot of pokemon can break bricks and even more can smash rocks. Aren't you the one who asked why would I wanna know how to smash rocks? Because then you can teach techniques to your pokemon."she said "And pikachu is one of the ones that can"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:11 am
"that is true...I never thought of it that way...to learn a move to help your pokemon...though I dont think I could ever crush a rock..." she stated simply with a small laugh, "but im excited to see it done! If I can bond more with pikachu I'll do it!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:40 am
"Well call out Pikachu and let's get started"she said as she chose Mankey calling him out as he jumped up and down happily "You are the most calm Mankey on this planet I swear"she said "Man-keykey'her pokemon said happily still jumping
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:44 am
She would nod her head as she called out pikachu and smiled "ready to get to work Pika?" The small Pokemon turned as sparks jolted from its cheeks "pika!!" It said happily as she looked back to Mochiko "let's get to training!!"

The small group would leave the cafe and head out towards the more rocky terrain of the area, already Sapphire could see the large boulders and stones that marked the way towards the caves. "Wow there's a ton around here..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:08 am
"Well this is Pewter City"she said going over to one large rock in particular "alright guys, pay attention, this, is how you smash a rock"she said as she took a deep breath and smashed her fist down into it, splintering it into dozens of pieces as Mankey cheered happily at the display "So let's grab some smaller rocks and start there"she smiled calling out her Machop as well "Care to guide our friends here on how to uses Rock Smash and Brick Break Choppy?"she asked getting a thumbs up from Machop
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:18 am
Sapphire and Pikachu watched in stunned amazment on how easy she was able to break those rocks, Sapphire couldn't help but look at her own hands wondering if she trained hard enough..could she do that? Though she shook her head, as she looked at Pikachu "Ready?...." she stated as he looked up at her and nodded "alright lets do our best then!"

Both Sapphire and Pikachu watched the demonstrations that Machop had given them on how to use both moves, as she watched Sapphire was using her pokedex as well trying to see if she could learn more about her pikachu. Though as she did she came across some information, Pikachus used their tail sometimes as the base form of their attacks...could that be what they needed? "Pikachu...think you could use your tail to break those rocks?" she asked, if that worked perhaps...Pikachu would also learn Iron Tail.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:12 pm
"Ahhh that's smart, Pikachu's tail is rock hard too huh?"Mochiko said "Machop, help Pikachu set up to use his tail to break the rocks, see if that helps"she said as Machop went over to Pikachu easily picking up the tiny mouse and the boulder in each of its hands and repositioning them so that the end of Pikachu's tail was in striking distance "Ma-chop-chop-machop-chop"Machop explained to pikachu motioning with its arms the way way Pikachu should swing it's tail and pointing at where to hit on the rock in order to break it before stepping back to watch
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:58 pm
"Well I've seen abilities that Pikachus can use that involves it tail, like Iron tail and such. If through this that it could also learn that move that would really come in handy....I don't see how Sabrion finds you annoying your a great teacher already!" SHe said happily to Mochiko, as Pikachu listened to Machop and began to move his tail as he was told nodding.

"Pika...ch...chuu chuu" it would state back as if asking questions, the two seemed to be in a good conversation before the two girls would watch as Machop set a few of the boulders down, and showed off the attack finding a more weaker stone to help pikachu practice more without damaging itself to bad.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:17 pm
"You'll learn Sabrion and I bought might teach too well. We grew up together, so our styles are very similar, yet different. I got my pokemon at a very young age, so I grew up with my Machop and my father and uncle's guidance. But like I said before Sabrion's mom is kinda cold...she didn't even want us hanging out at first because fighting types are weak to psychic types and what's the point of mixing the two. Then she was beaten by a trainer from Hoenn using a Medicham and understood the strength of psychic and fighting and started letting us be friends. That was like...almost 10 years ago."she said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:48 pm
"I grew up around pokemon myself, mostly my dads specially his Charizard its how I got to professor Oaks so quick, I few on its back." she stated with a smile, "Though I'm going to stick with the pokemon I have for now...if I can get a strong bond between Pikachu and Eevee then I know I can work towards others..." she said till she would hear a loud 'chu!'

Looking over Pikachu had managed to slam its tail down onto one of the rocks, as it soon yelped and she laughed as he hopped away quickly. "well of course its going to hurt the first few times." she said walking over to him. "Chu! Pika...Pika!" he said back at her and she rolled her eyes. "Oh don't give me that...just watch Machop more closely...come on lets see what we can do together ok?" she stated as she walked over towards Machop who was setting up the rocks again.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:19 pm
"Crushing rocks is all in the mind. You must make your will harder than the rock and translate that into the body, and into the fist."Mochiko said as Machop finished setting up "This is where fighters and psychics agree, the concept of mind of matter. You know from experience that rock is solid, hard, and will hurt if you hit it. But your bones are much more solid than rock. But you fear the pain of striking the rock, so your body weakens in response in order to live up to the expectation your brain is setting. But when your resolve is firm, your fists can become stronger than steel."she said almost anecdotately "That is our philsophy, with a sound mind, and calm body comes great strength."she said as Machop took a deep calming breath, as he seemed to do before each of his attacks before smashing his rock into pieces showing Pikachu and Mankey how to do so once more.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:31 pm
Pikachu stood there watching in shock as Machop crushed the stones once more, as it seemed to fire up the little mouse as Pikachu would jump up "Pika!!" he said firmly as Sapphire smiled. "alright Pikachu lets try it again" she stated as she smiled as Pikachu looked over to another rock reading itself.

"Ok...remember mind over matter here!" she said before giving the order as Pikachu went running, to try and crack the rock with its tail. Jumping up spinning around as it came down to slam its tail against the rock, but nothing seemed to happen but he had managed to hit it better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum