The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 14 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:11 pm
The Slowpoke continued to sleep on completely ignoring Eevee as Sabrion shook his head "Yeah tell me about it. It'll all pay off in the end though, the thing she can possibly evolve into are pretty powerful pokemon"he said shaking his head "I want to try giving Slowpoke another go though, I think I have a better idea now on how to use him"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:37 am
"Alright, if you think that will work but I don't think slowpoke is going to wake up any time soon. Berry knock it off" she stated grabbing the little brown fuzz ball as she squirmed but would soon nuzzle into Sapphire's chin. "honestly...your such a handful...but it just states you got tons of energy" she smiled hugging into her pokemon.

"Do you want to try out zubat or pikachu this time though Sabrion? I need to work on Pikachus iron tail some, but not sure how much that would affect slowpoke just yet.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:05 am
"Let's try Pikachu"Sabrion said "as long as you don't use any electric attacks, Pikachu's resistances might give me a chance to actually work with Slowpoke, and if you want to use Iron Tail, steel type moves aren't very effective on water type pokemon, and slowpoke has pretty high defenses because it doesn't feel pain, so it'll be the perfect target for us to practice"he said "Let's try it out"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:10 pm
"That's what I was planning, I need to work on Pikachu's new ability along with its speed...specialty if we are going to get close enough to do a direct hit against the rock types.." she said simply as she would soon call out her pikachu. The little yellow mouse appearing as she smirked, "you ready to try out some abilities Pika?" she asked as the pokemon soon nodded "pika!" it said happily and ready sparks starting to form on its cheeks.

"Easy with the electricity though, we are going to work on our speed and the iron tail we trained with Machiko on" she said as pikachu nodded.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:31 pm
"Okay Slowpoke"Sabrion said as his eyes flashed as he linked up with Slowpoke's mind "We are going to try a different tactic this time. We are going to take advantage of Slowpoke's strong defenses over his lackluster speed"he said "You can make the first move Sapphire"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:40 pm
Sapphire nodded as she stood there, "alright Pikachu, quick attack!" she called as the little yellow mouse took off rushing towards Slowpoke as it would go to slam into it, "now twist and use iron tail!" she called, Pikachu seemed ready for that ability as it would twist its body around as its tail soon glowed white before aiming to slam down onto slowpoke.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:12 pm
Slowpoke took the hit hard, though barely seemed to flinch on the surface as Sabrion took a deep breath slowing his racing thoughts speaking to slowpoke directly through their linked mind "Confusion"was the only word he said to Slowpoke as the pokemon's eyes glowed blue as he took pikachu and sent him flying backwards towards Sapphire as Sabrion cheered "Oh my god that worked!!"he yelled happily jumping up and down

Mochiko blinked on the sidelines looking at them "Pikachu did a solid attack, it's getting pretty good at that move."she said happily "Glad my training paid off. But why are you so happy Sabrion?"she asked curiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 pm
Pikachu would go flying back before landing on its feet as Sapphire smirked, standing there "alright well if that worked...alright Pikachu do the same thing but this time try and avoid confusion" she stated as Pikachu nodded before rushing forward, the use of no electric attacks was a challenge but this was training...not a true battle.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:05 am
Sabrion looked at Slowpoke as his eyes lit up again "Defense Curl"he spoke to Slowpoke directly as the pokemon took a second before finally curling up at the last minute taking the hit again "Confusion" Sabrion told Slowpoke though he couldn't focus on the quick moving Pikachu to send him backwards this time
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:11 am
Pikachu continued to move across the field quickly doing its best to avoid the grip of confusion as it waited for Sapphire's next orders. She stood there thinking biting her lip, to get through the defenses of the slowpoke she'd have to think of something before she would speak "Alright use double slap!" she called hoping this would also be enough to keep Slowpoke down and keep them in range for another Iron tail.

Pikachu would race in as it would twist itself around using its tail to try and slap at slowpoke.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:39 am
"Doubleslap is a fighting type move Sapphire, that's going to hardly have any effect on a defensive Slowpoke"Sabrion said as slowpoke continued to stay wound up in his tight defensive curl "Good job Slowpoke way to take that hit, just wait for Pikachu to wear itself out and use Water Gun"he said as Slowpoke waited only 5 seconds before randomly spraying out a water gun at Pikachu as Sabrion sighed "Not quite but we are getting there."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:46 am
"Well you told me no electric type moves so I'm kinda limited here" Sapphire stated as she stood there, Pikachu jumping back as the water sprayed out in various directions, and she shifted. Fighting was weak against slowpoke, she knew what moves she could use but she had promised she wouldn't specially since Sabrion wanted to train the pokemon more. "Alright Pikachu....lets break Slowpoke out of that defensive curl.....Quick attack then Iron tail as hard as you can!" she called.

Pikachu nodded as it soon bolted from its spot the quick attack boosting its agility while its tail started to glow. Soon pikachu was at slowpokes side and swinging its tail around to slam into slowpoke and attempt to hit it across the field.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:16 pm
Slowpoke took the hit hard as he went barreling and rolling sideways before jumping out out of his curl an landing on the ground with a serious look on his face for a moment before his eyes suddenly went swirly and it rolled over onto it's back as Sabrion sighed "Again, didn't realize it was unconscious untill after"he said palming his forehead "Okay I think that's enough for today. It seems though that 3 iron tails and quick attacks are his limit, which is still pretty impressive despite being a nitwit"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:11 pm
Pikachu would land on all fours ready for another attack when it noticed Slowpoke's eyes and it tilted its head as Sapphire walked over towards Pikachu, "great job Pikachu! your speed and your iron tail are doing great!" she said happily as she looked to Sabrion "that's still really good either way Sabrion...for a new pokemon...tomorrow lets go with berry and it again"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:34 pm
"Yeah we can do that"Sabrion said as he recalled Slowpoke "The sun is starting to go down...we should head to the nearest pokemon center and see if we can get some dinner and a room to sleep in for the night. We are going to be more than ready for the gym leaders by the time they get back from their retreat"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:56 am
Sapphire nodded as she called her pokemon back as well, "then lets head back and rest up...though if possible think we can try out some water pokemon? I saw a lake on our way back and I wan't to be ready for the water gym too" she said, even if she had pikachu there was no telling if it would be able to hold up against fully trained pokemon.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 pm
"We can try, but I don't think there are too many water pokemon around here though besides the Slowpoke that I caught...and I don't have a fishing rod but I'm sure there are tons of Magikarp in the waters and such"he said as they walked back towards the pokemon center
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:44 pm
"Magikarp would be good to get...those evolve into a Garaydose...my dad has a red one of those something about how Team Rocket treated it or something made it turn red." she said as she glanced at him, "its the sweetest thing though...helped me learn to swim I'd like to get one...though dad says they are hard to train..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:35 am
"Good luck with that"Sabrion said as they walked "You are right Magikarp are extremely hard to train...it's hard to train a pokemon that can only learn one attack"he said "If you think Slowpoke is bad, just wait"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:24 am
"Oh I know...but my father did say they can maybe learn Tackle if you train them right...so at least there's a chance" she stated as she smirked on him. The trio would soon make it to the pokemon center, as the nurse smiled welcoming them. "I take it you three and your pokemon will be joining us tonight?"

Sapphire nodded as the nurse would soon be coming towards them with room keys, "Ill show you to our trainer lodgings" she stated simply and lead them to a room that had one bed and a bunk bed. "I hope this works for you three." she said simply
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:36 pm
"Perfect, thanks Nurse Joy"Sabrion said as he headed over to the singular bed and took his bag off placing it down on the bed "I'll take this bed, and you two can have the bunk beds"he said as Mochiko nodded "Works for me" she said kicking off her shoes as she called her three pokemon out "Time for dinner guys"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:16 pm
Sapphire would move to the bunk and would set her things down before calling out her own pokemon, with them all being small they had enough room to call them out. Once everyone was out the group would head down to the small cafeteria where pokemon food was already set up and a buffet for the trainers was at as well. "Hmm everything smells so good..." Sapphire stated happily as Zubat sat on her shoulder while Berry and Pikachu ran ahead to grab the small bowls for themselves.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:29 pm
"Yeah it does"Sabrion said with his nose in the air as Abra slept sitting on his shoulders while Slowpoke walked along beside him slowly as they got into the buffet line as Mankey and Tyrouge began getting into a fight over the bowls as Machop swiftly came and broke it up being the oldest of the pokemon
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:03 pm
Sapphire would chuckle some as she would help Berry with her own bowl as she set things down for her pokemon to eat, before getting her own food as she sat down to eat with the others. "Well for my first ever adventure this is turning out to be really good start." she stated with a smile as she sat there taking a bite of her own food.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:22 pm
"Yeah I think this is a really good group. I get lots of positive vibes whenever I think about the future fun we are all going to have."Mochiko said as she finally get her pokemon settled and eating as she had a mountain of food piled up on her plates

"I hate that I actually agree with you on something"Sabrion said as Slowpoke and Abra ate with the others and he sipped on some tea "This is going to be fun, I can't wait until the gym leaders come back"

--------------------

Out on the Indigo Plateau in a large conference room that had been set up with a large round table with eight chairs next to another table holding four and one final stand alone seat as the doors opened as in walked the current Gym Leaders from the Kanto region which excluded the Viridian City Gym which currently had no elader, followed by the current Elite 4 and the current Kanto Region Champion. Their current agenda was the formal request by the new head of the newly revived Team Rocket under the new name Rocket Corp., Gianni. A vote was to be taken fairly amongst the gym leaders and the Elite 4, with the Champion making the final decision in case of a tie amongst the 12. With the Viridian City Gym empty and the Cinnabar Island gym now vacant due to the passing away of Old man Blaine, a tiebreaker is still needed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum