The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 23 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:18 am
Sapphire smiled at him “thanks Sabrina....I’d like to see how you train with slowbro too...I mean yiu where in tears when it evolved so I’m guessing that was a good thing?” She asked with a smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:43 pm
"Yes, you gotta realize how slow a Slowpoke really is. Compared to a super smart Abra Slowpoke is practically a dinosaur. One way that Slowpoke naturally evolve is through Shellder venom. When a Shellder latches onto its tail its brain finally wakes up and Slowpoke gets some great defensive attributes. When a Shellder bites its head it evolves into something else too. But now that it's a Slowbro we can definitely take a punch"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:59 pm
"That is interesting, I've never really learned much about slowpokes but I know that they are rather smart once they evolve...." Sapphire stated as nurse joy finally left them and she brushed her hair from her face, "It be interesting to see them in battle, and once I'm better I'd like to try training with Seel some after all its a wonderful Ice and water type pokemon.....specially when it gets to a dewgong! One of my father's friends had one beautiful and powerful...though Seel is super cute!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 pm
"Yeah thats still really amazing you managed to find a wild one of those. For some reason Seel really fits your personality. Who knows maybe you'll end up being a Water trainer like Misty" Sabrion teased as he finished his food "Well we can have Seel versus Slowbro if we really wanna try out our moves. It doesnt have to be anything high energy to stress you out"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:03 pm
SHe would blush a faint red when he said that a Seel fit her personality and she looked to the side some, after all he didn't know her all that well and to say that it made her heart jump a bit. She would clear her throat some "you...you think so? maybe...it would kinda fit...my dad was known for being a fire type trainer would be kinda fitting if I picked up water types...and no its ok for a match, though I don't know seel that way....and I'm sure you wanna talk to Slowbro some more it is quiet amusing to see you suddenly burst out something to it."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:55 am
"Well you looked really natural in the water, so you shpuld think about it."he said as he listened to her as he laughed "You dont understand, trying to talk to Slowpoke was like listening to crickets chirp. I think after fighting Brock. But he's still derpy enough to get caught in that net. But he really came through in working with Seel to rescue you. And now he's evolved and so much better. I actually learned his name finally. Bromie."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:51 pm
"Bromie? thats an interesting name....I wonder if eevee likes the name I gave it...." she stated wondering that now and then looking at him but would shake her head. "But I am glad that slowbro helped us out, we should defiantly celebrate." she stated with a smile before reaching into her belt and soon tossed her pokeballs out "come out guys! lets have some fun" she stated as Eevee, Pikachu, Zubat and now Seel popped out free cheering happily.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:31 am
"I'm sure they were all quite worried about you"Sabrion said with a smile as Mochiko nodded "We all were. Glad you're doing much better" she said with a warm smile.

The group of the partied and relaxed the rest of the afternoon and when morning came Sabrion was up early as usual and was currently outside with his two pokemon "Thunderpunch Kadabra, Barrier Slowbro!" He shouted at his two pokemon as they battled each other in their training session
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:03 pm
When morning came Sapphire sat up with a loud yawn as she stretched out her arms, she could hear what sounded like a battle and she rubbed her eyes. She was still in a half daze from just waking up and would look over to see her pokemon sleeping soundly as they had all managed to fit onto the bed. Just as she was about to fall back to sleep till a large explosion rattled the window. "guess Sabrion's awake..." she stated sliding out of the bed and over towards the window seeing Kadabra and Slowbrow fighting.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:25 am
"Was an Electrode in here?' Mochiko asked yawning aa she got out of bed "Oh hey Sapphire, what's going on?" She asked walking up to the window watvhing as well "He really is dedicated to his pokemon"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:26 pm
Sapphire turned to look at Mochiko and soon shook her head, "no eletrode but Sabrion is at it again." she stated sitting there watching the three training. "he's really into it this morning....though i wonder if he even got any sleep." she yawned stretching out her arms before reaching out and pulling the window up. "Sabrion Morning!!" she called.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:44 pm
Sabrion looked back hearding his name as his pokemon both suddenly stopped their attacks turning towards her "Oh hey, you guys are up." Sabrion said as he walked over to the window "You two sleep okay?" He asked "Feeling better? You both were snoring so loud I had to get outta there so we started training. Since you're taking some time off from training I figured you two can watch me take on Misty and come up with your strategies"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:21 pm
"I'm feeling better.....and I don't snore!" she stated blushing a dark red as she looked away from him, and trying to not look to flustered before she would shake her head. "and are you sure you want to practice by yourself Sabrion? Misty is tough and I know Abby can use thunder punch and help really well with water types...but shes probably already anticipating that sort of attack."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:05 pm
""You're right, even though its rare for a Kadabra to have thunderpunch Im not just banking on that to help me out here. Strategy and being in sync are key. But I dont mind the training and they seem to like it to" Sabrion said as his pokemon were continuing despite him not being there "I think they share my drive for greatness"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:27 am
Sapphire would raise a brow at him when he said that last bit, "if greatness you mean lack of style then yes...also when was the last time you ran a comb through your hair?" she asked as he looked like he had just climbed out of bed and began training. "As for training thats fine but you need rest as do they....if we....snore we can get a different room you know"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:35 pm
"Ya know, I agree with Sapphire, when we get to Celadon City we need to seriously update your attire. Your clothes are looking dated, and that hair...she's so right" Mochiko said as Sabrion blushed "Both of you shut it" he said "My hair and style are fine. None of that will matter when Ive reached my goals anyway" "All of that matters before, during and after you reach your goals Sabrion"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm
"Your mother has been rather stylish, I've even seen her in a few magazine articles she's always rather stunning in her own way." Sapphire stated as she smirked seeing how Sabrion blushed, "besides the more 'waves' we make the more noticed we are, we can't just be seen as some...trashy teen's that got lucky and our parents are trainers we should always look the part....infact theres a salon and such in Celadon we should defently take some of our winnings and splurge a bit....I know I wan to get all my pokemon matching bracelets of some sort"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:34 am
Sabrion was listening to her up until she started talking about bracelets and he shook his head "You wanna play dress up with your pokemon that's on you. I'm focused all about winning. But when we get to Celadon City after Misty then we can splurge AFTER I take down Erica"Sabrion said

"BEFORE " Mochiko countered "You'll already have earned two badges, the third one can wait an extra day after we get there" she said firmly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:56 pm
Sapphire chuckled seeing how Sabrion was reacting to this, "you know...Mochiko while he trains today we can figure out some different outfits. I got this really cool app on my phone that we can look at the latest styles at Celadon City....you can even take a picture of yourself and try on different outfits..."

The two girls seem to almost ignore Sabrion when it came to his own appearance it was almost rather comical cause every time he attempted to interject...they shot him down saying he had no choice. It continued even after the girls had gotten dressed and had some breakfast as they soon where sitting watching him train.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:19 pm
"Are you two going to talk about anything else?" Sabrion asked as he was giving he and his pokemon a small break grabbing some water from the pokemon center "Fashion isnt everything you know....besides, that Celadon City Department Store is HUGE. You can spend days in there and not see everything"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 pm
Sapphire would sit on one of the benches near the training area a brush in her hand as she was running it through Eevee's coat and sighed some, "well the nurse told me to take it easy Sabrion...and talking about shopping is easy....though what do you want to talk about? other than you wanting to take down team rocket and become the next trainer of your mothers gym."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:48 pm
"I dunno, I can talk about plenty of different things." Sabrion said looking over at her "I play tons of games, I actually placed 4th regionally in the Kanto Pokemon Master Video Game Challenge. I also am psychic and see visions of the future like you catching Lapras or Mochiko fighting with Machamp"he said then blinked "I probably shouldn't have said that..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:44 pm
Sapphire would pause in her brushing of her pokemon at his last statement, she looked over at him with a raised brow "wait...you can see into the future....and you saw Mochiko with a machamp...and me with a Lapras...." she would slowly stand up, eevee jumping from her lap and she soon ran up to him. "What else have you seen!!? Do I defeat my dad in a pokemon battle? Where do we all end up?!" she asked excited. "also where do I catch the Lapras? is it soon? is it tomorrow?!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:41 pm
"Woah, woah, lets calm down. In order of your questions: yes, yes, yes, Ive seen multiple things, dunno if you battle your dad, dunno where we end up, Lapras is on an ocean, and no it's not tomorrow" Sabrion said "The visions dont work like that, I cant control when they happen or what I see. Most usually happen when Im resting or relaxing anyway"he told her "But I've gotten glimpses here and there of things"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:10 pm
"aww...." Sapphire pouted some as she looked at him "don't get a girls hopes up like that Sabrion its not nice....after all a Lapres is like a dream pokemon for any trainer, a two in one type that is really powerful....plus they are super cute..." Eevee would then chirp at her as she would pat the little fox's head "your super cute too" she smiled then looked over to Mochiko "your really quiet....you alright?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum