The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Kamisama: The Life of a God - Page 12 Empty Re: Kamisama: The Life of a God

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:22 pm
"Does it look like I'd be stuck with such a rube"came Tenjin's voice as he appeared for breakfast with the twins in tow "The monks at the monastery are exactly as you described, but not my boy." He grinned "Gale is a monk in a class all of his own. Have you two been getting along well?" He asked taking his seat at the table grabbing his tea
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:42 pm
“Good morning.” Jineza said as she finished pouring his tea, “as for waking Gail, I’m sure I know a pair of Foxes who wouldn’t mind...helping him get a start.” She said and eyes the twins. As she said that Geordi joined them, “do you wish him awake or dead mistress?” He asked with a chuckled. “And you could have walked me and I would have made the meal. You know you don’t have to do that my lady.” The elder said and met her gaze. “I know my friend. I wanted to.” She said and waved him to sit down when his own breakfast sat next to a place setting for Orichinagi. “Besides, Gail is not the only one running late this morning it seems.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:41 pm
"This family is rather unique in almost every concept" Koharu stated with a small laugh as she would take a few more bites of her food, chuckling as how the twins where already plotting what they were going to do to the poor monk. "If they do manage to 'kill' him can I set up a video I'd love to see how he reacts to that." she smirked, the food was wonderful. "This is really good....its been awhile since someone's made me breakfast"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:35 pm
Orochinagi slowly snaked his way up to the table sauntering slowly, long sleeve covering his features as usual "What a noisy breakfast this already is" he said in his usual complaining tone but everyone knew he was happy to be there or he wouldnt have come from his room at all

Tenjin waved to the twins who snickered and made their way off. There was a brief moment of silence before a loud "MOTHERFUCKER!" was heard as the twins scrambled back into the room, each hanging off Tenjin's shoulders as Gail made his into the dining room soaking wet in what looked like black ink "Im gonna kill you both!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:09 am
Jineza smirked when Gail came bursting through the door, “Nice of you to join us. Murder them later. You need to eat and get ready to go.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:09 am
Koharu would look up as Orochinagi came into the kitchen and she would soon speak softly "Morning Orochinagi....you going to join us at school again today?" though that question was soon almost drowned out when they all heard Gale yell and soon came storming in wet and covered in ink. She looked up at him in shock as she soon couldn't help but put her hand over her mouth as she held in laughter, his red hair was almost pure black and the ink was splattered on his face making him look like freckles. "Going....-snicker- for a new look there Gale?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:24 am
Gale glared daggers at the two women before plodding off back towards the bathhouse once again to change before school started

Orochinagi looked over at Koharu before shaking his head "Not today, there are other matters I must attend to. I trust Gale will be able to protect you from any youkai and Ebisu if I decide to take a day off." He commented as he began eating "This is actually really good...I dont remember the last time Jineza actually made food"

"Shes has always been a wonderful chef. It was one of the things that made me fall in love with her. She tried to keep my fat all the time" Tenjin laughed looking over at her "Glad to see you still have the magic touch Jinny"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:19 pm
Jineza nodded, “thank you. I’m glad it’s to your liking.” She said and took her own seat when everyone else was served and eating.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:49 pm
Koharu did her best to keep from busting out laughing again, as she would then looked over to her mother with a small smile. She was rather glad to see such a family dynamic happening it had been almost a dream of hers to experience something like this, of course she was going to soak it up and enjoy the moment. Though as she did she paused, this couldn't continue if she couldn't stop Nazuki from what he was doing....it all hinged on her and she would take another bite of her food attempting to hide her anxiety about the whole thing.

'I'll get ahold of dads siblings....thats the first step...' she told herself as she ate, listening to them all chatter about.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:44 pm
Gale had soon rejoined them scarfing down food like the hungry young man he was and before long it was time for them to head to school as Tenjin handed them each a bento "I had Geordi make these special for you last night. You both have training after school so you'll need your energy!"he smiled as Gale took his nodding waving by and heading out with her "So are you still going through with wanting to summon the other gods?"he asked her as they walked
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:51 am
“They seem to get along well.” Jineza said as they watched the two leave for school
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:32 pm
"Thanks for the wonderful breakfast" she stated and took the offered bento and waved to the others as they soon where leaving the shrine. She remained silent till they were far enough away and she looked at Gale when he asked his question, she nodded "I want to have more mornings like that...I've never had a family...I mean I did just....nothing that was like this...." she wasnt sure how to put it but she gripped her bag some more looking at him till she noticed Nazuki waitig for them as always and she would soon call out to him. "Hey Nazuki!" she waved picking up her pace to move towards her friend and everyone elses enemy.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:24 am
"Yes indeed they do. But....what are we going to do about her crush on Ebisu?" Tenjin asked Jineza after Koharu was long gone "And...do you think she knows about this curse? And what Ebisu is trying to do?.... and should we even tell her if she doesn't? This was so nice....I dont want to ruin having the chance to spend time like this"he told her

Nazuki waved to her, and didnt pay Gale any mind as the group of them headed towards the school for another exciting day of Gale falling asleep in classes. His job was to protect Koharu, everything else didnt matter
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 am
“I do not know. I fear that what ever choice we make....we risk pushing her away.” She said with a saddened expression. “But it comes down to which choice will effect her least....the truth or remaining silent? Stepping in knowing what is best or letting her get hurt? “
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:34 am
"I think.......I think to be fair to her, all we can do is tell her the truth. She is old enough to make her own decisions...whether or not we like them. She's aleady lived 16 years without our intervention...all we would do is push her away by imposing expectations and rules. We must simply arm her with all the knowledge we can and hope that at the end of the day, she makes the right decision. For herself, and for the world"Tenjin said while staring up at the sky "Kami help us all"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:52 am
“I think she might handle most of it well.....it’s talking to her about Nazuki that troubles me.” She said with a sad sigh. “That could potentially push her father away than when we lived without her.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:06 pm
"I know what you mean.....perhaps.....perhaps its best we just let that one go" Tenjin said with a slight pang of defeat in his voice "I dont want to lose my daughter again....especially not before....well you know whats coming" he said shaking his jead "She has her own life to live. She's a growing adult."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 pm
“I know...” she said and let her hand take his gently. “I wish neither of you had to loose each other. I know there is nothing that can be done.....but if I could save you I would do it at any cost......as you have done for me.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:04 am
Tenjin gave her a soft smile taking her hand in his as well as he turned heading back inside

The school day passed uneventfully and with Gale around, Nazuki played himself on his best behavior deciding to go straight to kendo practice once the day was over

"Aren't you supposed to start your lessons with Jineza today?" Gale asked "Are we going to try to do this before we make it home?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:50 am
"I figured we could do it during the last period of the day, we have some time before we are needed back home." She stated having noticed that Nazuki seemed out of it but she wasn't going to press it...maybe he just had a lot on his mind as well. "Besides....I could always tell them that I got help up with a teacher and your simply just making sure I'm fine so thats why you stayed late as well...so teach me what I have to do to summon them."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:00 am
"That song I taught you yesterday, you'll have to say it in the lost language. Sp you'll just repeat after me." He said taking out 5 talismans from his bag "These are the conduits to summon them. We are going to make a pentagram on the ground using this and say the incantation. As long as you say it correctly, thanks to your spiritual powers, you'll likely summon all three of them at the same time"he commented "Just.....remember....these are the three most powerful gods after your father.....treat them with the utmost respect or else something really bad might happen...not just to us but the world itself"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:23 am
Koharu looked at him then to the talismans as he began to lay them out, "alright so...I just speak it and...they appear....this is a different kind of family reunion.." she muttered the last part more to herself as she watched him. She tilted her head trying to think of just how she would say the language wondering if she'd even mess up an saying as she looked over at him, "alright now when they appear...dad and mom won't know about it for a bit right?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:46 am
"Uhhhhhh......no guarantees...you're Dad is a god too so....not exactly sure how that works" Gale said as he finished making the pentagram and drew a circle around it "Okay repeat after me" he said as they both spoke the incantation from before in a language that sounded a bit like Latin, but not exactly before there was a large crack of thunder and lightning came down striking the center of the pentagram knocking them backwards before standing before them were three shining figures. The one closest to them had long black hair and a pure white dress with a glowing Sun behind her illuminating them all as she first spoke "Who dares to beseech us without sacrifice?"she stated before looking down at the two of them on the ground
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:54 am
"this is true....I'll just tell him that I pushed you to tell me and that this was my idea." Koharu stated trying to reassure him before they would finish the prep that was needed, then they where soon speaking the incantation. To her it still sounded beautiful as she spoke that ancient language, it seemed to flow from her lips as if she ahd spoken it her whole life. Though as the last words fell the sudden crack of lightning sent them both back as Koharu winced, rubbing her head before looking up and staring at the three before them. Next to the one with the black hair, a women with semi short blonde hair a blue tint to her outfit that flowed around her as if the very wind was wrapping itself around her to make a dress.

Koharu gulped as she soon stood up and would face the three of them head on, "I did." she said simply as she moved up towards them, "I am Koharu.....Daughter to Tenjin of the sky" she said firmly and proudly. "and your niece."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 pm
“Tenjins daughter?” Said a figure to one side of the woman who spoke. This woman had Tenjins eyes and her hair was a stormy grey in two long full braids.

“Tenjins child survived?” She said and their was shimmer of acknowledgement and hope. It was clear that this was Susanoo. The one Gale mentioned was close to Tenjin
Sponsored content