The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Next Adventure Empty The Next Adventure

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 pm

The Kanto Region a beautiful land that was home to wonderful creatures that are called Pokemon, these unique creatures range from different sizes and shapes with individual looks and talents that are their own. Living along side them are humans, and though some live ordinary lives and getting jobs being doctors, police officers, lawyers, etc.. there are some that have chosen the path to train and battle along side Pokemon. These people are called Pokemon Trainers and the goal for most of them is to one day be considered a Pokemon Master. The journey to becoming a Pokemon master is a challenging one, faced with many adversities as budding Pokemon trainers take on the Pokemon League, a series of gyms headed by tough leaders with the goal of building up trainers abilities and letting them earn badges in order to taking the challenging Indigo Plateau and the Elite 4 in hopes of being known as the regional Champion and that much closer to being a Pokemon Master.

Out on the Indigo Plateau in a large conference room that had been set up with a large round table with eight chairs next to another table holding four and one final stand alone seat as the doors opened as in walked the current Gym Leaders from the Kanto region which excluded the Viridian City Gym which currently had no leader, followed by the current Elite 4 and the current Kanto Region Champion in Red. Their current agenda was the formal request by the new head of the newly revived Team Rocket under the new name Rocket Corp., Silver. A vote was to be taken fairly amongst the gym leaders and the Elite 4, with the Champion making the final decision in case of a tie amongst the 12. With the Viridian City Gym empty and the Cinnabar Island gym now vacant due to the passing away of Old man Blaine, a tiebreaker is still needed

Rocket Corp Members have been seen in various cities through the region though no suspicious activity has been reported thus far. In fact, Silver has stated that his mission with the newly revived Rocket Corps. is to spread "The Goodwill of Pokemon to All". As such the company has been greatly involved in restoring and preserving Pokemon habitats as well as funding new Pokemon research projects throughout the region. Overall the new "Team Rocket" is seen as suspicious to the older generation of citizens, but in a positive light by the younger generation who did not know of the former Team Rocket and its misdeeds.

One of the gym leaders would move over to a chair, her red hair a bit longer now but still pulled into a side pony tail as she would glance at the others, "Let's try and get this moving, there are trainers out there wanting to test themselves and I'd like to help them along. Plus I have a show to get ready for in a few days" she stated simply. This was the Cerulean City Gym Leader Misty, having taken the water gym over from her three older sisters and had even become rather famous due to the water shows that she put on for everyone.

"You aren't the only one of us that has a life to get back to" said Sabrina, Gym Leader of the Saffron City Gym and a world renown psychic/medium, calmly as she took her chair a couple seats down from Misty where the badge from her gym was etched into the chair "But I must agree with her, we need to get things started. My kid begins is eager to begin his travels and has been bugging me for weeks that this meeting happened to be scheduled today"

"Well then if that's the case...let us start"Red said as he entered the room behind the Gym Leaders as he moved to stand in the center "As you all know from my letter, we need to take a vote as to what we are going to do about the Viridian City Gym. There has been a formal request sent to the commission board for Silver to take control of the Viridian City gym since Blue Oak has moved into the Elite 4 with the passing of Ms. Agatha."

"His affinity for ground type pokemon meets the requirements for a Gym Leader of the Earth Badge from the gym”Brock mentioned allowed to the other Gym Leaders in the room. "As far as his Pokemon are concerned they all check out"

"So then let him have his gym, and if he becomes too much of a problem we deep six him and get him out of our hair"Lt. Surge said leaning on his hands as the others talked

'You can't just threaten to kill an unruly gym leader Lt. Surge!" Lance said objectively voicing in for the Elite 4 "We are appointed for a reason, we are supposed to guide future pokemon trainers, champions and masters to help them reach their destinies"

"For a trainer to move up to Gym Leader they must put in the paperwork, placed in top 10 in the Pokemon League and be appointed by us, so far all the applicants that are in the system do not qualify to lead either gym except for Silver, who is only missing our appointment"Erica pointed out to the others

"Unless we bring someone out of retirement"Janine, the daughter of Koga and current leader of the Fuchsia City Gym said sitting back in her chair "What about that man who lives in Saffron City now. The one with the very powerful Charizard who competed on the Indigo Plateau years ago and placed just behind Red and Blue. He had an affinity for Fire Type Pokemon...what if he was in charge of the Cinnabar Island Gym?"

Misty paused though when she heard Janine, she sat there a bit puzzled before nodding. "That could work...I remember watching him...his Charizard could best even water pokemon" she stated looking towards Red. "Professor Green should have his information if he is a suitable candidate....having all the badges and having placed in the top 5 in the league is part of the requirements and he meets those"

Red nodded his head "That is correct and both candidates have done exactly that"he said "So for now...we will consider the motion to appointing both vacancies in the gyms on a probationary period. Should both candidates complete their probation, they will be entered into the league manuals as official gym leaders" he said "Like it or not, Gym Leaders technically are not associated with any outside organization, so with Silver all the team rocket...or Rocket Corps. stuff stays outside of the gym. Should it come to be that the two are mixing, that would void the probation and have legal grounds for Officer Jenny to arrest Silver and shut down the Rocket Corps. operation. We will be working hand in hand with law enforcement in order to ensure safe results for everyone" Red said to the others who nodded in agreement before adjourning the meeting as the other Gym Leaders left and Red turned looking over at the phone "Time to call some old friends"he said with a smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saffron City, The biggest city in Kanto, shining with a golden light. Home of the Silph Co. the official Pokemon League Psychic Gym, the former Fighting Dojo that was taken over, the Magnet Train that crosses the region into Johto and Sabrina, one of the world's most famous Psychics. As she returned from her meeting with the League she was met by her very perturbed pre-teen at the door "Mom, we gotta get going! Today is the day we're supposed to go to Pallet Town and get pokedexes from Professor Green!"he huffed "And where is Sapphire and her Dad, she said she'd be here by now too and she's always running late. I bet she's still probably sleeping"he mumbled

"Oh you're just going to have to be patient Sabrion"Sabrina said patting him on his head "Oh yes, that reminds me, I have something I need to send something over to Professor Green for me."she said as she walked off into the house as Sabrion sat outside in the sunlight letting out a sigh
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Next Adventure Empty Re: The Next Adventure

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:23 pm
Saffron City it was a jewel like city and had hundreds if not thousands of people visiting it every day, it was a rather popular tourist destination and with the Magnet Train station functioning it made it easier for people to come and go as they pleased, there were many people that called this place home and it had been the home to one girl for a rather long time. She was sleeping soundly in her bed, curled beneath the blankets a faint ‘snoring’ sound could be heard coming from her with no chance of waking up any time soon. The sound of a faint ‘buzzing’ could be heard as a cellphone sat on a night stand, flashing the display of a name ‘Sabrion’ before it would shut off displaying a number of how many times the phone had rang in the past hour…though that was rather typical for this girl…she didn’t budge till a loud ‘roar’ could be heard outside making her groan and her eyes opened. She blinked a few times, till the roar happened again and she pressed her head beneath the pillows. She stayed like that for a bit, just as the loud ‘stomping’ could be heard moving down the hall and soon into the girls bedroom, a red scaled creature pushing itself through the door almost glaring down at the burrito of blankets before with a huff lowered its head down and opened its jaws before ‘roaring’ again.
The girl yelled as she sat up, slamming a pillow into the creature’s face “Charizard!!” she yelled in protest as the large creature snorted, before with a wagging of its flaming tail seemed to smirk. The creature before her was called a Charizard the large flame pokemon type, its wings flexed some behind it as she sighed yawning a bit. “fine…I’m up….” She rubbed at her eyes, till Charizard soon grabbed up her phone and growled slightly towards her, as it tapped the screen. She took it from its clawed fingers, looking at it as she then shot out of bed “oh crap!! He’s going to kill me!!” she yelled as Charizard watched her running around the room getting ready before it began to walk out and head down to the kitchen. A older man chuckled looking at his pokemon “I take it she’s finally up old boy?” the pokemon nodded as he smirked, “good, I just got off the phone with Dr. Green so everything is…” he paused as he got another phone call, as he tilted his head noticing who it was. “Hello? Red….hey long time no talk to…”
Upstairs, the girl continued to race around before she soon was dressed and racing down the stairs. “I got to go dad I’ll see you later!” she yelled waving as her father turned “hey! Take cha…” he sighed as the door slammed shut, before he put the phone back to his ear. “ya sorry….she over slept again you know how Sabrion gets…anyways what’s up?”

This was Sapphire, the latest of teens that were wanting to become pokemon trainers and well her start was always the same…late…she ran down the street her purse on her side as she huffed before she would get to the Saffron City gym, not even attempting to knock nor did the ‘trainers’ at the front of it even stop her far to used to her antics as she stumbled into the ‘gym’ area panting. “Sa….Sabrion…I…I’m here!” she called hunched over clearly out of breath.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:59 pm
Orissa walked through the forest, carrying a bundle in her arms as she moved deeper into the woods. Once she was deep enough, she knelt downtown and put the bundle down to release a Bulbasaur. This small bulbasaur had a bandage around its left leg and paw as it waddled out of her blanket that she had wrapped around him. He turned to her and trilled in delight. “Alright now, your all better.....go on.” She said and stood to go. After a few feet she heard a trill of happiness and looked behind her to see the Bulbasaur was following her. “Oh no....oh hey! Go on, shoo! You can’t come home with me.” She said and waved her arm toward the to Pokemon to get to run off. “Now go on....” She said louder. “Midas will kill me if he found anything not a fighting Pokemon with me.” She said as it stared up at her confused and concerned. It trotted up and rubbed against her legs. She clenched her fists before leaning down and pushing it away and stepping away. “Go away!” She shouted at it and turned and ran away from bulbasaur, it’s cries after her echoing around the trees. ’sorry little guy.....I would love nothing more but to have you as a Pokémon partner....but I have to take a machop.....it’s tradition....’
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:58 pm
"Hey, I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time"Red said before pausing seeing Sapphire hustling out of the door "Ah that must be what Sabrina was talking about for the kids today. Big day for them to start their Pokemon adventures huh?"he commented with a nostalgic smile before continuing "Sorry, getting back to the point, the Indigo Plateau had a meeting this morning to discuss official League business and came up with an interesting proposition. How would you feel about finally having a chance to become a Gym Leader? The League wants to recognize your talents as a former Kanto region Champion and have elected to appoint you head of the Cinnabar Island Gym. With it of course you would also have access to the Pokemon Lab and all the features on the island as well."he told him "Also, there is another reason we'd like to have a former Champion in our gyms....we've gotten another request for gym leader from Silver, the head of the revived Rocket Corp. and as you well know from our younger days, Team Rocket is not to be trusted."he told him

Sabrion was still sitting inside the gym area levitating an empty poke ball high above his head. Much like his parents he was a budding psychic in his own right, but his strongest ESP power came from being able to read the true feelings of Pokemon he encountered. Formerly known as a kind and sensitive boy in his youth, when his father left the family and moved to the Sinnoh region to become a member of the Sinnoh Elite 4, it was almost like it took a piece of Sabrion's happy-go-lucky spirit with him. Though when Sapphire walked in, Sabrion's concentration broke and the pokeball fell directly onto his head as he clutched his head "Gahh damn it, why are you always so late AND noisy!"he snapped as he stood up rubbing his head "Do you know how many times I tried calling you? I was this close to leaving without you....but don't feel bad, I still haven't sensed Orissa's aura back in the city since I sensed her heading off into the forest this morning."he said before seeing the look on her face "No I didn't bother calling her to check up on her, and no I didn't have to read your mind to know that's what you're thinking, it's written all over your face."he said as he crossed his arms as he then sighed pulling out his phone and calling Orissa's cell

"Oh you finally made it"Sabrina said as she came back to the gym area after her phone call "Toast?"she asked offering Sapphire a piece knowing she probably didn't eat breakfast to get over here as fast as possible. Sometimes it doesn't take a psychic when someone does the same thing over and over. "I just got off the phone with Professor Green and as soon as you all are ready I'll have Alakazam teleport you over to her lab to pick up your pokedexes. I also just confirmed she has starter Pokemon for all 3 of you.....as soon as #3 arrives that is. For some reason I figured she would be with you Sapphire?"she commented aloud
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:39 pm
"Ya she over slept again....I swear even with charizard that girl could sleep the week away" he stated shaking his head, "almost as bad as a snorlax....but ya they are off on their journey she's heading over to the gym now more than likly" he stated leaning back against the counter some, grabbing up a drink only to half spit it out when Red asked his question. "wait you want me to become a gym leader?" he wasn't even sure how many times he had submitted the paperwork to even be recognized but no openings had been in place but it slightly was bad considering that the league lost two members due to age. Though when he mentioned Silver he crossed his arms rubbing his chin slightly, "that kid again huh....so long as Team Rocket or..what ever he's named them this time. I woudln't say he isn't the best choice but he meets the criteria" he tapped his chin then would drop his hands to the counter. "Guess this works out, my kid is about to go on her journey wouldn't be bad to make a move...been renting this place from Sabrina long enough...woudln't mind not having a phycic for my land lord.."

Sapphire would rub the back of her head some as she looked at Sabrion, "I mean....from what the phone says....at least maybe 20?" she stated laughing faintly till she saw Sabrion and she nodded her head, "toast sounds great" she stated moving over towards her taking the offered piece of food, bitting into it with a nice crunch. Though at the mention of Orissa she shook her head, "Nah I didn't see her, though she's been taking care of this bulbasaur...it got hurt" she said taking another bite, "i saw her sneaking it into her house one day...I mean makes since considering her mom was a grass type trainer...maybe shes with the bulbasaur?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:31 am
“What’s this about a bulbasaur?” Said an older voice as the father and daughter in question appeared, fashionably late. Orissa was behind him frantically making hand gestures to not say anything about the bulbasaur.

Midas was an intimidating figure. Grey hair cut short in military fashion. A dark suit that framed broad shoulders and defined muscle. With him was an impressive Machchamp that was darker in color then most others. Said Pokémon looked over at the girl who froze in mid gesture. The Pokémon put one of its large hands in her head in a calming gesture.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:30 pm
"Oh you're renting that place from Sabrina? After Lucian left I thought you and her....ya know what, that's none of my business"Red said with a laugh "Speaking of your kid going out on her journey. I would take care to warn them of what's going on out there. You know the struggles we had to deal with in Team Rocket trying to constantly steal Pokemon for profit. We have to make sure the youngest generation of trainers don't fall into the same pitfall...I've already told Professor Green to brief them upon arrival. The league has decided to grant them special access to certain facilities in order to aid them...consider them our 'eyes and ears' on the ground."he told him "I'll go ahead and let the League know you've considered our request and begin prepping a house for you on Cinnabar. Old friend....welcome back"Red said with a warm smile before hanging up

"Oh Midas, you made it"Sabrina said holding out a piece of toast to him. Sabrina and Midas had an interesting history and respect for each other since Sabrina had shown up and dominating him and his Pokemon with her psychic abilities but still continued to allow him to maintain his Fighting dojo next door albeit no longer an official League Gym. "I don't know anything about a bulbasaur, but I do know these kids are more than ready to get going. Did you already send that 'thing' too Prof. Green? If not I have a transfer station connected to my PC."she stated opening her eyes to look at him

"Well now that we're all here, can we get going now!?"Sabrion asked over the group as Alakazam came walking out from the back of the gym area coming to stand next to Sabrina "Ala?"he asked as Sabrina nodded "Yes, in just a moment."she responded holding up a finger
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:42 pm
"Thanks for the welcome" he stated as he would give him a faint wave before the screen would go black as he sighed, scratching his chin before looking over towards Charizard. "Well old friend...looks like we are out of retirement" he said with a smirk. He would then look over towards a few picture sof him and Sapphire of her growing up, "guess a new chapter is starting for all of us."

Sapphire would munch on the toast as she looked at Orissa as she seemed to be hesitating on the whole thing about bulbasaur, though it made her wonder as she then looked over at Sabrion as he stormed over towards Alakazam. "Right...we should get going before Sabrion jumps out of his skull" she chuckled though the bites of her toast.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:57 pm
Midas greeted them all with a firm bid or handshake but his greeting to the Psycic gym leader was cold compared to others. Since the take over of his dojo, he had a very visible chip on his shoulder.
“Pardon our tardiness. Orissa has taken it upon herself to extend her morning run.” He said, reciting the lie his daughter had given him.

“He doesn’t know about the bulbasaur.””she said to the other younger guests once her father was with the other gym leaders and outside of ear shot. “He doesn’t allow other types in the home no matter what..... besides, it was well enough to be released back Into the wild.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:21 pm
"You know that's a pretty risky gamble. Your Dad doesn't seem like the type to take much nonsense"Sabrion said to her "At least it's good enough to be out on its own again"he stated "Now if we're all done with being late let's get going"he said as his mother and the others turned to them "Alright Alakazam, you teleport straight to Professor Green's Lab and come straight back."she said "You all stay safe out there...there's a lot of changes going on in our region, I don't want any of you getting into too much trouble"she said with a wave before Alakazam's eyes flashed blue as the group of them were teleported out of the Gym and ending up in Pallet Town directly in front of the Pokemon Lab

"We made it!"Sabrion said excitedly as he pet Alakazam on top of the head "I'm going to miss you, be good for Mom okay?"he said before turning to the other two "Well, let's get going, Professor Green is definitely expecting us"he said as he turned heading into the laboratory as a woman with long brown hair and forest green eyes wearing a lab coat turned greeting them with a smile "Good morning, I'm so glad you all made it here safely"she said warmly "I bet you all are quite eager to start your journeys"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Sapphire would smile as she waved to the others, "see you in awhile!! Make sure dad doesn't forget to eat!!" she called just as Alakazam would teleport them. Once at Dr. Green's house she yawned and stretched her arms some and brushed her hair from her face, "man I never can get used to that....its so weird..." she said softly as she glanced at the other two, she nodded heading inside were Dr. Green was standing there waiting rather happy to see the three of them. "This is so exciting!! We get to finally start our journey!" she said noticing to the side a few bags and she chuckled. "Sabrion did you get our bags packed for this too? naughty going through a girls room" she teased him.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:36 pm
“That’s why I did my own and had it ready yesterday....no way I’m letting him get his hands on my things.” Orissa said with a smirk, having warmed up now no longer with her father. Once in the Doctors house, she smiled and greeted the older woman.hello add.gren. Good to see you again. Yes we really are ready to set off.@
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:14 pm
"I would never have packed your stuff and given you even more excuse to be lazy. Your Dad must have packed it for you and sent it. He had more than enough time to do so with how late you are getting up every day"Sabrion said as Professor Green laughed to her "My, my it seems you all will never change. To think you're old enough to start off on your own adventures already"she said clutching her hands together "It's just enough my heart could explode. Well, let's not keep you waiting."she said as she lead them further into the lab where in an incubator 3 pokeballs were resting "Your parents, being who they are of course as such powerful trainers, decided to send me over a recommended starter Pokemon based on their preferences."she said as she picked up the first one "For you Sabrion, your mother and father sent me this Abra. It's a female Abra which is mucher harder to find than the males, and since Abra usually doesn't have any attacking moves until it evolves into a Kadabra this one was bred with your father's Medicham and knows all of the elemental punches as well as teleport."she said handing him the pokeball

"For you Orissa, your father sent over a Machop and boy is he a big one. Already very strong and came out knowing 3 fighting type moves already! Low Kick, Close Combat, Counter and Leer to intimidate opponents and lower their defenses, this Machop is going to evolve into one powerhouse. It seems like your father's Fighting Dojo tradition is alive and well in this one."she commented giving her the pokeball

"And for you Sapphire, your Dad has also sent me a Pokemon for you"Professor Green said grabbing the last ball on the table handing it over "An adorable Growlithe! It already knows Roar, Ember and instead of Bite it knows the even more powerful Crunch as well as knowing Fire Spin which can be used to keep Pokemon from escaping when you're trying to catch them. I hope you two form a fiery bond together, is what your father's words of advice are to you"she said

"Well, now's the moment of truth, why don't you all take a shot and calling out your new partners and meeting them for the first time?"Professor Green suggested as she took a step back to give them room to throw their pokeballs "Afterwards I'll give you all your new pokedexes"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:31 pm
Sapphire rolled her eyes at him, "Oh haha I'm not that bad, I just really didn't remember that today we where setting out...thought it was next week.." she stated off handed and then smirked a bit as Dr. Green was more than happy to watch the three of them after all the three of them had grown up together learning different things from their parents, though now the three of them where off to do their own adventure and forge their own way into the world. So when they got to the pokemon, Sapphire would smile some as she was handed the pokeball, her father being a fire type trainer she of course knew she'd get a fire type but a growlithe! She always told her dad about the cute puppy pokemon that as she was handed the pokeball she soon tossed it up. "come on out growlithe!" she said happily, as the pokemon appeared she all but squealed in delight as she rushed to the creature that was wagging its tail and soon licking her face, "oh my gosh your so cute!" "row...row..." the growlithe barked out nuzzling into her. She would then stand up, holding the pokemon in her arms with its paws over her arms, "look guys isn't it the cutest!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:52 pm
“The cutest.” Orissa said and smiled, “but that bulbasaur i helped was much cuter.” She teased before realsing the machop. And the Doctor was right. He was huge! Over half her height and his arms were thick with muscle. “Hey big guy, nice to meet you.” She said and smiled and the machop gave a nod “Ma...machop.” He greeted back.
“The old man sure wasn’t messing around when he trained you. But judging but you colors, you must be related to Big Blue.” She said, her name for her fathers large Machamp.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:11 am
Sabrion tossed the pokeball out and an Abra came winding out lazily floating in midair clearly asleep as Sabrion walked over to her as he cradled her into his arms as his eyes and Abra's eyes both flashed blue for a moment through their psychic link before letting her rest on his neck and shoulders as she curled up into his dark hair continuing to sleep "Abra's are known for needing 18 hours of sleep a day but their brains and psychic abilities are so massive they can do everything while sleeping."he told the others before looking at Professor Green "Our parents breed this Pokemon didn't they?"he questioned

Professor Green nodded her head smiling "That's exactly right! Orissa's Machop is a first generation off-spring from her Father's prize fighting Machamp. Sapphire your father said he bred his Arcanine and Ninetails for your Growlithe and Sabrion's Abra came from his parents as a special request from his father in the Sinnoh Region. He let me borrow his Medicham so it's rare for an Abra native to Kanto to have these abilities. All three of you are going to have such a unique experience with all of your Pokemon."she said "And now for your Pokedex."she said passing out all three "They are already registered to you with all of your trainer information including ID, phone numbers, access to the PC, as well as a special feature directly from the Pokemon League themselves considering you're all the trainers of gym leaders. If you ever have trouble, don't be afraid to go to your nearest Pokemon Gym and show the Leader your Pokedex for 'special access' okay?"she said with a wink "And don't let that slip to other trainers on your journey either, why don't you try out your pokedex's on your new Pokemon!"she continued as Sabrion blinked but nodded "uhhh sure"he said as he held his pokedex up to Abra as it chimed:

Abra the PSI Pokemon. Abra sleeps for eighteen hours a day. Using its ability to read minds, it can sense the presence of foes even while it is sleeping. In such a situation, this Pokémon immediately teleports to safety while it is still sleeping.

"Wow, that's pretty cool...it even registered Abra's height and weight too"Sabrion commented looking down at his Pokedex screen "Thanks Professor Green"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 pm
Sapphire was cuddling her growlithe as she smiled happily, "whos a good growlithe...you are..." she smiled, she had always loved the cute pokemon even at times when she was growing up she would demand her father get her either a growlithe or an eevee, her fahter of course would just laugh and tell her 'sure when your ready'. Though hearing about how their pokemon where breed she blinked looking up, "what really? wow I didn't think nini and arcanine got along for that sort of thing." she said with a small laugh, "well either way...we all have pokemon that our parents put faith into us for raising.." she said with a small smile. She then would take the pokedex as she set Growlithe down and let it scan it before it would chime "Growlithe the fire-type pokemon. It is very protection of its territory and it will bark and bite to repeal intruders form its space. However, this pokemon is friendly in nature as well as loyal to its trainer!" "gow gow..." growlithe barked happily wagging its pom pom of a tail.

"Woah...your right!! this is really cool, Dad's only shown me his pokedex a few times" she said turning to look over at Orisa "Ok your turn!! what does yours say?" she asked as she would even hold up her pokedex to Abra to scan her as well.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:47 pm
Orissa held up her Pokédex and let it scan the Machop. “Machop. Very powerful in spite of its small size. Its mastery of many types of martial arts makes it very tough. It’s muscles are special and show no strain to continuous and vigorous use. Which is a good quality in a fighting type that constantly strives to be stronger.” The Pokédex chimed as it listed off the quality’s, the Machop smirked and struck a pose each sentence. Once it tried its last pose, he lost his balance and fell to the floor. Orissa couldn’t help but chuckle and she rubbed his head. “It’s okay Buddy. We’ll get there.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:15 pm
Professor Green smiled happily as they all registered their first starter Pokemon as she then put her hands together "Ah that's right, I have something else for you all"she said as she walked over grabbing a small bag and handing each of them 5 pokeballs "Here's are some pokeballs to start your journey. When you run out you can easily buy some more at the PokeMart in each town"she told them "I'm so excited for all of you, I've watched you grow up for so long with your parents and now you all are off on your own. I hope each of you finds exactly what you're looking for on this journey"she smiled. "Since you are in Pallet Town I recommend heading to Viridian City, but I would skip trying to take on that Gym for now and head to Pewter City to take on Brock for your first badge. Viridian City is Blue's gym and he definitely doesn't take it easy no matter who the trainer is. He is the final challenge trainers must take to earn their 8th badge and gain access to Victory Road and the Elite Four"

Sabrion smiled back at her "Thank you very much Professor Green."he said as Abra kept sleeping on his shoulders resting against his head as he put the pokeballs in his bag as well before turning to face the others "Well....are you both ready to start?"he asked with a smile as he headed out of the lab into the sunlight with a smile on his face "Time to start our journey"he exclaimed happily
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:47 pm
Orissa put her poke balls in her bag and high fives her Machop, “ready!” She said and gave a thumbs up to her friends.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:36 pm
Sapphire gently patted Growlithe on the head as she would take the pokeballs from Professor green, thanking her as she turned to follow the other two out. She also made sure to grab her bag sliding it over her shoulder as she smiled at the other two once outside, "ready!" she said happily as Growlithe barked happily wagging its tail in excitement, "think I'm going to let growlithe stretch its legs and walk with us...be good bonding" she said not really ready to put her new pokemon in its ball. "so...pewter city...I'll have to work with growlithe since fire is weak against rock types...unless I can some how get a water pokemon between now and then"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:17 am
"That is very true. Or a grass type...I know there are usually some Oddish around Viridian City too"Sabrion said nodding his head as they walked "I can't believe our parents actually took the time to breed special starter Pokemon for us....everyone else gets a Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle but we definitely have a reflection of our parents"he said to the others looking back at his sleeping Abra "I think when we finally stop to rest I'm gonna try to see if I can talk to Abra with my telepathy"he said "I can try to see if I can talk to your Pokemon as well"he said "Do you guys think you're going to train the same type of Pokemon that your parents trained?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:43 am
“There are plenty of Rock types that cross with fighting types. It’s funny....Machops and machamps and machokes actually like to use Rock types as ways to work out. Not sure why....cause their heavy?” She said. “But it not like a Gyrodo is just going to let you dead lift him.” She said with a chuckle.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:32 pm
Sapphire would gently pat Growlithe's head as she smiled some looking over towards the other two, "No I wanna learn how to talk to Growlithe on my own....as for types..." she would shift some, though she grew up surrounded by fire types their blaze always full and bright she never could not look at the calmness of the watertypes. "To be honest water types were kinda always my favorite" she said feeling growlithe bump her leg, "don't worry buddy, I won't be giving up on you any time soon..." she smiled having a soft spot for the puppy types. "I also always had a dream of getting all of the eeveelutions one for each type really...I was always torn between Flareon and Vaporeon though"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:59 pm
"You know I never thought about the syngery of Pokemon like that"Sabrion said "That would be why you usually find Machop and Geodude up in the mountains together huh....and why Hikers usually bring along a Machop....that actually makes sense"he stated as they were walking before looking over at Sapphire "Water types huh? That'd be pretty cool....I want to specialize in types that can defeat Psychic types as well like Dark and Ghost type Pokemon...but there aren't that many of those kind of Pokemon here in our region. But I do know that if you specialize in a certain type you can become a Type Expert and end up becoming a Gym Leader or Elite 4 member like our parents...sometimes even a Champion like Sapphire's Dad and Lance"he pointed out "I actually want two of Eevee's evolutions too, Espeon and Umbreon"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum