The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 22 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:17 pm
She said nothing but nodded as she pick d herself up and wiped away her tears. She pulled out the mirror from her pocket. She went to the other side of the room and opened it. "Kenji....Calista? It's Layla. Are you there?" Layla called into the mirror waiting for it to connect with the home mirror.

As Layla made contact with Kenji and the guild, Hisako emerged from the woods, battered but notthing he couldn't handle. He collected his cloak and his men. "Report back to the master. Tell him that I'm closing in on the girl and the Iron first has come home to his brother. I will continue to follow them and take the girl till reported to do otherwise." He said and put his cloak back and vanished
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:09 pm
Kenji looked up from his letter writing as the mirror in front of him chimed as he tapped it as Layla's face suddenly appeared and he frowned "You've been crying, what's wrong sweetheart? Did Iroh do something to hurt you two again?"he asked and could hear Iroh cursing in the background at his comment "Make sure you tell him about Habanero or whatever his name is!"Iroh shouted before being hit by Julia "Akihiko is trying to rest and recover shhhhh!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:44 pm
"No...no...we were attacked by those guys in the hoods. By another one of the leaders, this time by a guy named Hisako." She said said and at her eyes again. "Aki....Akihikos been hurt pretty bad..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:16 pm
"Oh no.."Kenji said frowning "Alright, you know the drill just go outside and throw the mirror up in the air and I'll be right there"Kenji said as he called out for Cali "Take care of the guild! Akihiko got beat up by one of those hooded guys so I'm going to go help Iroh and Layla out."he said "Unless you want to go this time and I'll man the guild."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:56 pm
"No you go...ill take care of things here....take care of them okay?" She said and hugged him. "That's for Layla and Aki too. Becareful." She said and kissed him good bye as the portal opened for him. Layla stepped back after she tossed the mirror into the air and the portal opened letting him through. She caught the mirror and rushed up to Kenji and hugged him tightly
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 pm
Kenji wrapped his arms around her tightly gently stroking her hair "It's all right sweetheart. From what I can tell already Akihiko's going to be just fine. He was just a little banging up, but you can't blame yourself for this Layla. We don't know what these mens purpose are and why you are involved but that isn't your fault. It seems they are also after the power my eye possess as well, so you aren't the only one in this fight, but we have to fight our hardest alright?"he said as he lead her inside his arm still around her as he bowed his head "Nice to see you again Sis" "You to Kenji-kun sorry this happened to your kids, that can't be easy to handle but the good thing is that he's going to be alright no time soon"she said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:17 am
"Sorry for freaking out..."Layla said softly as she wiped her face the final time. Having Kenji near made her feel better but not fully. "We lost track of that guy Hisako but he could show up any time. He looked to be using some kind of Speed magic but there was something...off about it."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:02 am
"Something off about it?"Kenji asked curiously letting her wipe her face as he moved over to check on Akihiko "Something off about it like what?"he asked curiously as he moved Aki's hair out of his face "Hisako huh..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:31 am
"Just...felt wrong....like that flame magic user back in Fayluna......but somehow familiar.....like Aki's. Does that make sense?" Layla asked as she found a place to sit and out of the way for Julia to work.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:26 pm
"Hmm...not quite but I'm sure I'll figure out what you mean soon enough"Kenji said with a slight shake of his head as he watched Julia working on Aki "Familiar like Akihiko?...usually if energy feels similar, it tends to be familiar members. Many times my father would confuse Iroh and I whenever he was trying to sense where we were at without using the eye to pinpoint our location"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:00 pm
"Then....The fact he had white hair and looked a bit like Aki makes sense." She said and crossed her arms. "This...could all be coincedence right? Theres no way he could related in anyway to Aki."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:44 pm
Kenji shrugged "Most likely a coincidence...I mean it could also be coincidental that there last syllable ends in "ko" as well but stranger things have happened"he said "But speaking of sensing energy, there is an unfamiliar presence rapidly approaching...you said this man used a speed magic?"he said as he reached up removing his eyepatch

Iroh paused seeing Kenji taking off the eyepatch "You mean serious business don't you Kenji?"he said "I've never seen you take that thing off before a fight started." as Kenji smiled at his brother "No one touches my children or my guild members and leaves unscathed...permanently"he said as his look turned dark at the last word for just a moment "Layla stay inside with Akihiko. Clearly you children have been targeted and so have I, so I don't need you getting hurt, captured or in my way, understand?"he said "Iroh you are free to do as you please but the same thing applies to you too."he said as Iroh sneered at him "Hey I got a good shot in on the punk but I was more worried about the kids okay."he snapped back as Kenji smiled placing a hand on his brother's shoulder "I know, thank you for saving them Iroh, I owe you one big bro."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:57 pm
layla wanted to argue and join in the fight, but Aki wasnt in a place to be left alone. She nodded, "Be careful and good luck." She said and took a seat beside Julia and Aki.

outside and several yards away, Hisako apperead and looked on the house in the distance. "There you are." He said and turned to face it on fully. "And the master has come." He said and held up an orb that worked similarly like that of the mirrors Kenji gave to his guild members. "Sir....He is here. Kenji Yamamoto is here."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:31 pm
"Indeed I am"came Kenji's voice as he and his brother made their way outside as Kenji erected a barrier around the house as he did so making the others untouchable as his magical eye dialed in on the man before him though he was seemingly far away "You will have hell to pay for touching my family"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:10 pm
"had you and your guild kept out of the wayy you would have been spared our wrath." He said, knowing the Kenji could ear him and pocketed the orb before removing his cloak. he suddenly apperead closer and kenji could see and feel what Layla had described. This man, Hisako, was a taller older and much colder looking Akihiko. His magic and aura gave off a dark and unnattural feel.
"Now my master has given orders to see you submit completlely and faithfully become his servants....or die."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:39 pm
Kenji sighed as he fully turned to face the man "You are somehow related to Akihiko...so you bring up more questions than answers so I won't kill you. But you are going to pay for what you did to him. And you're going to give your master a message."he said as suddenly the air around them grew dense and crushing, even Iroh fought to remain standing under all this pressure as Kenji's pinwheel shaped eye began to glow brightly as a huge black hole open above beginning to draw all the rocks and and trees in the surrounding area turning it into nothingness as its crushing gravity beared down on all in the area except Kenji who stood with his arms crossed "I'm done being civil. The next time any of you appear around my guild or my family, they have been instructed to kill on sight."he said as the black hole began to vanish as Iroh pushed himself up off of the ground panting finally able to breath again "The fuck Kenji!?!" "I warned you not to get in my way"he responded nonchalantly as he continued to eye Hisako "Your move."he said patiently arms still crossed over his chest after demonstrating his destructive power that could be unleashed in an instant
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:19 pm
Hasiko was momentarily fazed from the increased pressure but steadied easily. suddenly the next thing either of the knew was hasikos fists connecting into the chests and sending them into the barrirer.
He sped between both of them, throwing fast and percise and powerful punches betwen both men.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:56 pm
Kenji deflected fists as he gauged the mans strength as Iroh took blow after blow to the chest but still kept standing as Kenji then vanished in a flash reappearing a few feet away as he brought both of his hands together as tiny balls of lights began popping up around the area surrounding the area they were in "I wouldn't reccomend touching those. Each one of those little lights is a tiny dense supernova waiting to explode. Even if you were to zoom around them if I redirect their movement I can easily predict your path. This is your last chance to leave alive. One wrong move and these tiny stars will implode on contact"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:16 pm
"I think you underestimate my power." Hisako said "Or overestimate your own." He turned back to kenji and vanished. for a moment it was quite and layla, who watched at the window, thought he might of runaway. But then a strange wind started to move the orbs. the wind started to get faster and faster, harder and harder and move into a circular motion around kenji and the house. around the edge, hisako was running and creating a vortext from the wind he created.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:23 pm
"Moving fast enough to create a vortex?"Kenji said in surprise "Just who is this man...it gets more and more interesting"he said as he raised his arms making the tiny stars vanish as the wind became more violent "Anytime now Iroh"Kenji said

Iroh grunted "Yeah yeah now you want my help"he said as he slammed his fists into the ground as his dome shield came up around them the house still guarded by Kenji's barrier as the brothers could hear the winds rushing around outside the dome "I didn't expect him to be this strong. I don't know who his Master is but this man is very well trained. Keep your eye on his technique and you should be fine, he usually strikes at the chest area so keep your guard up"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:54 pm
layla pressed oup against the window and chichi and nekka watched with her as sthe winds continuted but became more focused on the dome and grew harsher and faster. it began to rip trees and chunks of earth out of the ground and collide with the sheild on the house and the dome
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm
"Alright Kenny, I'm gonna let this drop and after I do, it's all on you kid"Iroh said as Kenji nodded as Iroh's dome fell as Kenji rushed forward and Iroh erected a second dome around the barrier and the house sealing them inside as Kenji ran out before floating high up into the sky as he put his hands together in a strange pattern as a dark purple black aura surrounded his body "I invoke the Celestial Sky Magic of Aria Raven. Raven's Law"he said as the dark purple symbol then suddenly pulsed and grew larger in his hands. Law was usually a high level dark magic spell, but much like Fairy Law, Raven Law drew its strength from its wielder as it cast out a protective light from an ancient dark magic
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:12 pm
Hisako ran faster and harder and used the wind to still chuck things at them. The wind tunnel he created reached the clouds and began to suck downn the cold air and making it hard to breath for those inside. "Ravens law......risky move...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:01 pm
"Yes but I have modified her ancient magic"Kenji said as he took a deep breath holding it since it was growing harder and harder to breath "Raven Law, Reject Reality and repel all evil"he said as he clapped his hands together slamming the seal closed as a purple light suddenly came crashing down on him as the skies parted the gathering clouds as the Raven Claw seal on Iroh, Kenji, Laya, Akihiko and Julia grew warm and had a soft glow as the purple light began expanding outwards heading straight towards Hisako as Kenji remembered Aria Raven's words *I will protect all of those who bear our seal and devote their lives to the study of magic*
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:45 pm
The sudden surge of power and the funnel cloud he had created had dispersed and he face Kenji. For a moment he felt worry and fear. He thought of running or could he out run the spell. Could he dispel it? He took one last turn around and took a chance at charging at Kenji.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum