The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:57 am
Artemis almost wanted to yell at him as she stood before them all, but she would just slowly step up and out of the shadows and then looked up, she let her eyes lock with Samaels the red orbs screamed 'demon' and she could tell that annoyed him, but she would just nod her head towards him as he explained what she should do. "So in a sense you want me to do what you all cannot?" she stated, wondering how much she could piss them off, even if it cost her a flogging later she hated them...she hated every single one of these angels for what they've done to her....and her mother.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:31 am
"You will mind your tongue Demons spawn when in the presence of his lordship Lucifer." Said Sabreal as he reminded her that he was not too far off from her ready to...'correct' her and let the conversation continue

Now Miaka was really confused. That conversation had happened much earlier that day. "Yes....yes I wouldn't even think of stepping down at this point." She said as she looked him over breefly to see what could the cause to his sudden and strange behavior.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:37 am
Sesshoumaru blinked as she eyed him curiously as he raised a brow "You still think I'm sick?"he asked stepping aside "Then come inside and I will prove I am fine."he said

Samael nodded his agreement "Indeed Sabreal remind the spawn her place among us. Now you may head down to get whatever provisions you need before you set off for this misdion. Do not fail us."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:56 am
Artemis would glare at them, her red eyes almost glowing slightly as she stood there before she would soon bow her head, even if they could tell she was pissed. Before turning without even another word as she would leave the room, she hated these angels if she could she would help the mortals destroy them....but they held one thing over her she couldn't claim on her own....her mothers freedom from her prison.

She sighed heavily as she went to where the provisions where kept and of course like before she was given a hard time, and even at one time punched for back talking but she didn't fight back it would just be another day beaten for touching another divine.Though once she had what she needed she slid the bag onto her back and turned to leave all she had to do was infiltrate the mortals....how she wasn't sure but she had to figure something out.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:00 pm
She looked to the room and to him again hesitantly before stepping inside. "I only wish to make sure that our commander is still fit to fulfill his role."

"Though I do not question your decision my lord. But is it wise to trust the spawn child? She could betray us." Sabreal said as he turned back to the higher up commanders of the divine army.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:29 pm
Sesshoumaru turned his back to her as he stripped off his shirt throwing it aside as he sat down on the edge of the bed "Then come exam me so your mind eill be at ease. I feel fine."he said

A different angel then stood up to speak, this time on the right hand side of Lucifer, the Archangel Mikael, Lucifer's most trusted advisor and the one in charge of the day to day operations "In this war, we have had no winning ground despite all our calculations and strategy. Something must change if we are to prevail. But fear not, you will be the one in charge of keeping tabs on her and relaying over our information whenever we need to give new orders Sabreal"he told the group
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:50 pm
She walked over to him and held her hands out a few inches above his skin. A soft glow wrapped around her hands as she hovered them over his chest. A few new scars decorated his body, such as the one jagged scar that wrapped around his left arm like a band where the arm had regrow me from the attack from his brother. She moved closer, in able to get to his back she moved her arms to go around him, "forgive my closeness....but I must reach around to check your back." She said as she carefully so as not to touch him, her arms dropped around hind him and her hands moved up his and toward his neck.

"I shall see it done." He said and bowed to them and turned leave to make sure the half bred child dos her task
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:49 pm
Sesshoumaru couldn't help but look deeply into her eyes as she stood in closer, his strong aura and scent, smelling of thunderstorms flowed around the two of them in its intoxicating power as she examined his chest and back "You walk on airs and avoid touching my skin. Why?"he challenged as her hands moved up towards his next as his golden eyes glimmered
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:01 pm
"You had made it clear to me earlier that you wished to keep a level of professionalism since we are to be working together....that no matter what our past relationship was we need to focus on our task ahead and I wish to not make you uncomfortable." She said as she reached his neck and just started to feel a resistance to her own magic.

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:10 pm
Artemis would take a deep breath as she would soon glance at the gate that seperated the base from the world outside, she would soon pull a cloak up over her head and would then walk out making her way towards the imperial palace, it was a simple plan...infiltrate them and then rely messages to the divine. Though as she moved she could feel that her body was a bit sluggish, and that's when she realized her angel blood....when she left the barrier around the camp...they sealed her angel blood causing her to stumble a bit.

"Shit....they could have at least warned me!" she said pushing herself up, shaking her head "doesn't matter...I can do this" she grumbled moving faster.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:43 pm
Sesshoumaru looked back at her "Is touching me going to set you off in a way neither one of us expected?"he asked "If you are to examine me, then do ot properly so that no others may question it later"he said noticing his inner beast was howling inside, strengthing the flow of his intoxicating aura subconsciously
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:05 pm
"You won't be needing what your better half can vainly offer in this mission." Sabreal said as he stepped literally out of no where. "You need to be able to get into their ranks with out being detected. The scent of your divine, though tainted, blood will give you away." He said

Miaka swallowed hard and tried to control her own inner beast and aura that was reacting to his. "Perhaps only one of us would suspect it...since your memories seem to be effecting you recently." She said and pulled her arms back from around him. "But....you seem to be fine I should..." She turned to leave but had caught her foot in his and she fell into him, catching herself on his chest, her spells dissipating against his skin.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:27 am
As she fell into him Sesshoumaru's arms naturally reached up to brace her, resting on her hips as she rested against his chest and he looked down at her as he breathed deeply a rush of her familiar scent flooding his sense sending his beast into overdrive as he waited no longer as he leaned down slowly taking her soft lips against his. Though his mind may be altered his beast instinctively kicked in and his primal urge demanded her as he wrapped his arm around her hips and ass pulling her further into him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:06 am
Miaka was shocked still when he kissed her, with him not being able to remember her and his strange behavior since their meeting and spar...she should have stopped. A voice in her head that was shouting at her to stop. A voice that was being easily drowned out by her own beast that had clawed its forward in need and want made her care very little about anything else but Srashoumaru, no matter what the consequences might be. Her arms slid around his neck and sje pressed her body against him.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:40 am
Artemis would turn to glare at the angel and she would stand up straight, her eyes cold and the wishing of death was all to real and wasted on this creature before her. "I am well aware of that, and I don't need divine abilities to complete this mission or to save my mother" she snapped out, gripping her staff tightly, before speaking "So your to be my handler then...other wise why are you wasting your breath on me?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:11 am
Sesshoumaru ran his fingers up her back to her shoulders as he slowly broke their kiss as his smooth nails slid beneath the fabric pushing it down as it pooled around her ankles as he took in her form in the dim light as his arm wrapped around her and lifting her off her feet laying her gently in the edge of the bed as he knelt between her legs tasting her ignoring the pain in his head from blocked memories. Feelings or not in this moment all he wanted was to take her.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:41 am
Miaka gasped and tangled one hand into his hair and the other in the blankets under her. "Sesshoumaru..." She moaned softly as sparks of pent up desire and emotions running through her.

"Trust me when I say I find no pleasure in this but someone has to make sure you don't do anything reckless or betray us." He said as he stepped closer and his own Divine energy washed away. The armor vanished and was replaced by simply clothing. The ethereal glow to his hair dulled to a normal sheen. His own unearthly beauty left him to be a still handsome man by mortal standards.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:49 am
Sesshoumaru continued his ministrations until he was full from her juices as he licked her clean freeing himself as he climbed on top of her and slid himself inside slowly gasping lightly at the all too familiar sensation of being within her as one as he slowly rocked his hips
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:56 am
"Great so I have a baby sitter..." she grumbled, even if she would love to see every last one of them stripped of their wings and reduced to nothing but mortals. She would then shake her head before she began to walk forward, "don't expect me to protect you, if you die out here I'd be all to happy" she snapped. She had to cover a great deal of ground, and if her temper held...perhaps she could get rid of this idiot and say it was an accident.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:16 am
"Watch how you speak to me demon child. I could easily dispatch of you." He said as he followed after. "And as a skilled warrior that I am I need no protection from the likes of you."

Miaka wrapped her legs around him and leaned up and kissed him deeply as she moved her hips with his. It had been years since they had been so close, tangled together. But it was such a familiar sensation. Familiar motions and feeling. Her hands tangled into his hair again, her thumb just brushed the scar behind his ear, the ever present reminder that he had been taken from her once and it nearly destroyed her....she wouldn't let him go again.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:16 pm
"Now now, play along, remember you are doing God's work"came a voice resounding from the trees as Mikael appeared before them "Remember Sabreal in order to rise to Archangel you must lead the angels with dignity, arguing with a subordinate will get you nowhere."he smiled before vanishing again

What started as lust seemed to be growing into more as Sesshoumaru began matching her rhythmic movements and give into the passion she three into every kiss. They had done this before, she clearly knew his body and his body instinctively knew hers, but how could he not remember this when it was so apparent? He would make note of these thoughts before pushing them back as their lovemaking rose into full on moans and shouts as Sesshoumaru took her as his truly once again. As he neared his climax he could feel his canines begin to elongate as he could almost feel the blood pulsing in her neck amd had to dial himself down before his beast took liberty and marked her on the spot as he continued his deep, rhythmic slamming into her as he mounted her from behind
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:33 pm
"Apologies Brother Mikael." He said and at ghee and they continued their way toward the enemy camp.

Miaka had moved under him and had bared her neck to him so as to let him mark her. She knew that it wouldn't happen then and there, she knew Seashoumaru had more control then that, but her inner cat practically begged to be claimed as she cried out in ecstasy and moaned her lovers name
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 pm
Artemis dug her nails into her palm once again as she looked to Mikael at least he was the one angel that gave her a chance, and didn't just demean her because she was a half demon angel spawn. Though she just smirk once he left, the mighty Sabreal more or less got put into his place though as they headed towards the enemy camp she paused, and then sighed this wasn't going to be simply getting in she had to think of a plan.

What could she use to gain a foothold into the camp, guards walking by but people where moving about freely. "They aren't just going to let two outsiders waltz in...we need a distraction or a way in without causing suspicion."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:01 pm
Sesshoumaru's fangs danced dangerously closento her neck as he drank her form in before he could no longer resist his beast won control as he climaxed as he knicked his lip and sank his fangs deep into Miaka's bared neck as his seed filled her womb as his eyes reddened around the edges as his beast claimed his cat agaim after so many years and had no plans on letting go again
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:42 pm
Miaka cried out as she felt his teeth sink into her neck and she came crashing down with him against the the mattress. Her body sated, her cat claimed and finally at peace, she shuddered and opened her eyes to looked up at him.

"Perhaps a diversion. Something to make it seem they are under attack and we come to aid them. Build false trust."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum