The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:59 pm
The question wasn’t at all surprising but she felt caught off guard. “Well...I would like to think so.....but I feel it is too early to tell. His memory is still...incomplete. Even then if it was fully restored I would not expect him to still choose to be with him if he so chosses.” She said after taking the scroll. “Am I happy to have him back in my life in someway? Yes, incredibly so.....but then I feel guilt. I feel selfish. That I feel he may feel obligated in someway to try and recover what we once had.” She said and looked down at her hands. “Apologies. I shouldn’t ramble on.” She said and tried to put in a brave face. “I’ll let you get back to your work.” She said and turned to leave.

Sabriel looked up when he heard voices. He sported Artemis and the demon. He glared daggers at the beast. How his sister could love the brute angered him to no extent! Her beauty and grace and strength.....wasted on this repulsive creature. He looked away and gripped his hands into tight fists.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:11 pm
Artemis would let her mind real back to reality when Raizen would land in front of her, she let her eyes move to his and she would raise a brow at his words towards her. She stood there for a moment before speaking "I'm looking at the one responsible for my mothers imprisonment" she had her eyes locked on his, she had his 'attitude' if one thing but as for her abilities she was untested when it came to being a 'war demon'. "How I am even your child is still baffling, then again you demons probably have more than one unknown child among your kind." Artemis truly blamed him for everything, she cared little that it was because of him she was even alive Lucifer wanted the uncontrollable power of the legendary war demon clan at his disposable...but she had proved to be far from his expectations and more so of a let down so she was nothing more than a pawn to him a disposable one at that.

Asura nodded "true, specially Artemis...I mean shes our cousin right? if she really is Raizen's daughter...how did grandfather even find an angel and never told anyone about it? that part is the strange one you'd think he'd boast about it."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm
“Always let your heart, and your instincts guide you”Wu said with a smile as he looked over at her “I am glad you two have been reunited. Lord Sesshoumaru has always been quite the popular fellow”he laughed

Raizen sighed “Still on about that one huh?”he asked flicking a piece of wax off of his finger “To be honest, I don’t even remember making you. And usually I always remember. But here you are. With that ugly mug over there who keeps glaring too.”he said motioning over to Sabreal “Blame me all you want for your mother, but that has nothing to do with me kid. I wasn’t the one who locked her up. But I will be the one who punish Lucifer.”

“Well, he didn’t really boast about Yusuke’s mom either. That human woman that he got impregnated. The one that made him stop eating humans for a long time when he was all skinny.”Akuma said “And I know Asuramaru’s mother was another Oni like he and Fengyi. Maybe he didn’t actually know she was an angel?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:39 pm
Miaka smiled at him a bit, “always was. Thank you for your time my lord.” She said and bowed to him once again and left the room. She sighed and went to have thenarmor commissioned

Sabreal glared again at him, “you wouldn’t stand a chance against him. Lucifer will destroy you without breaking a sweat. As for her mother. Who is to say you didn’t force yourself upon her?” He said and stood to face the Oni
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:34 pm
"It is possible, he maybe powerful but he's not exactly the smartest oni" Asura stated looking at him, they on several occasions easily bested him in games just by out thinking him, it never went over well and he at times threw a tantrum. "Though for Artemis we are still her family, grandfather should at least see that....in a since he's got another one to continue his legacy"

Artemis laughed when he brought up him defeating Lucifer, "you..defeating him? you'll be cut to pieces before you even get within striking distance of him. No one can defeat him, only another of divine power can and you are far from that"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:52 am
Akuma shook his head as they walked “Yeah he isn’t smart huh...”he commented as he continued listening to his sister “Ya know...it’s weird that he’s been alive for so many years but only in the last few centuries has he cared about his legacy.”he said “Yet his mark is everywhere. From Granny Ryoko and her family thanks to Fengyi. To Dad thankls to Asuramaru. The man likes to get involved in everything.”he stated as they made it outside to see Artemis and Sabreal seemingly having an exchange with Raizen “see what I mean.”

Raizen flicked another piece of wax out of his ear again as he looked at the two of them “You think I don’t have divine power?”he asked letting out his bellowing laugh “I was created by the Lord Yami himself and am the father of all Oni. Lord Yami gave me a unique last name to reflect the power he bestowed upon me. Toshin. Raizen Toshin. You know what that last name means?”Raizen said as he cracked a wide, wicked grin “War God”he said as the ground beneath them began to shake with his sheer raw power. It was true that in terms of the 4 Lords, Raizen was the strongest in terms of strength and energy alone.

Miaka left to fulfill Wu’s order, down the halls she could see her father and Lady Ryoko talking in hushed voices “I would rather have nothing more to do with my father than what has already happened. I do not wish his council or guidance on anything”Ryoko said as Sekai sighed “Yes, I understand. But he is the only one who may know what Lord Yami may be playing at. If his spirit is sealed with Rei Yuan’s inside the twins then it may be worth it to seek their knowledge.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:30 pm
“Father...Ryoko...is everything alright?” She asked as she approached them. A feeling of panic raced through her as she feared that her plans with Sol had been discovered.

“Are we supposed to be impressed?” Sabreal said with no reaction to the demons display. “Lucifer is cut from the very essence of Yami. A purer version. Your...measly display of power is nothing. You are nothing.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:40 pm
Artemis closed her eyes as she really didn't want to listen to these two men going at one another, though she glanced at Sabreal as she spoke quickly "and what does that make you then....uncle" she said quickly then looked back at Raizen, he may have a point he was a war god and she would speak "if your a war god...and I am in fact a child of yours....then help me break the seal that Lucifer put on me." she stated coldly.

Asura chuckled "That is true, I mean the man is one hell of a 'sex' manic...from what mother has said" she said simply brushing her hair from her face, "lets go and find Raizen then....who knows maybe the angels will be wi..." she trailed off as the two came around the corner to find the 'devil' himself with the angels. Asura would look at Artemis and then would speak "I'd actually like to see that happen grandfather, Artemis is rather skilled almost broke his seal herself when we were meditating"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 pm
‘Oh? A seal huh?”Raizen said raising an eyebrow as he looked at Sabreal “Without your holy sword what are you hm?”he asked before looking over seeing his grandchildren approaching as he sighed “I only know one way to break a seal. I don’t use that fancy magic like Kurama. You wanna unleash your power. Fight me.”he said as he raised his energy level to astronomical levels as the ground began to split and crack around them

“Oh Miaka”Sekai said clearing his throat as he looked over at his daughter “Hello kitten. Everything is fine. Just discussing some ideas I was having with Lady Ryoko. That’s all.”he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:31 pm
“You cannot do that Artemis. To break your seal then Lucifer will kill your mother if he hasn’t already.”

“What sort of plans if you don’t mind my asking?” Rather suspicious of her fathers behavior but released that her own hadn’t been discovered
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 am
Artemis felt the pure energy that Raizen gave off, the ground cracking beneath them and she would move up towards him, her eyes turning a darker red as her white hair began to glow. "I'm done being his pet" she stated coldly towards her uncle, "He's used her to keep me and YOU tame....and if he's already killed her...then why should it matter" she turned back to Raizen, "lets dance old man."

Asura would tilt her head some feeling the aura coming from both of them, "Um...before you two start fighting...lets take it out to the court yard. Raizen i don't think you want mom giving you a lecture for breaking the castle....or Taisho laughing at you for being put in time out...like last time."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:50 pm
“Well.....”Sekai said with a shifty glance over at Ryoko before he sighed “well since I trust you I can tell you. I don’t trust Lord Yami’s motives. After talking to Lord Sol, and the spirit inside me growing unrestful, I cannot let this lingering feeling slide. I wanted to conference with Rei Yuan and Kurama, using the twins bodies as a medium to channel their spirits. So I asked Lady Ryoko for her opinion on the matter. I didn’t want to cause alarm or worry to anyone and since I know of her general detest of her fatherr, I figure it wouldn’t hurt to have a contrary opinion.”

Raizen looked over at Asura, before turning to Artemis and hitting her with a large blast sending her flying through one of the walls and into the courtyard “there, problem solved”he said as he jumped through the rubble “Pick yourself up girlie and dance.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:04 pm
“Considering the overall pain a suffering he inflicted upon her and tried to kill her....I wouldn’t assume otherwise.” She said. “But can something like that be done with out him knowing?”

Suddenly stoke of blades cut across Raizens back as Sabreal has leapt over him and in between him and Artimes. “Like hell you are fighting this beast alone.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:43 pm
Asura sighed as Raizen knocked Artemis through the wall and she looked over at her brother, "well...we did want to see what the angels could do....should we at least make sure grandfather doesn't kill them?" she asked her twin as she then looked out as Sabreal attacked Raizen to get in between him and ARtemis. "that's not going to end well..."

Artemis glared at Sabreal as she pushed herself up, "get out of the way Uncle, this is my fight and its the only way to unshackle me from Lucifer!" she snapped as she looked back at Raizen, her own energy levels rising they weren't near as up to pair as his but in meditating she got so close to that last barrier..she just needed to get to it and break it down.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:19 pm
“I don’t know.”Sekai said with a sigh as he rubbed the bridge of his nose “I just know that I have such unrest. And while Kurama turned out to be an evil figure, he was still a smart youkai who had a deep connection with Lord Yami....he may have some more insight. The same with Rei Yuan and the angels since he was born human.”

“Uh oh...”Akuma sighed “Best we don’t do anything at this point.”he stated as he watched as Raizen took the cut on his back without flinching as he looked at the two of them as he held out his hands as they charged with energy “One angel, two angels, half angels, doesn’t matter.”he said before suddenly rushing foward as he jumped up slamming his fist into the ground as his energy erupted once again, causing a large explosion beneath Sabreal and Artemis as he turned his attention to the girl, sending a volley of powerful punches her way, his bushy white hair flared out around him as he struck at her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:11 pm
“Ryoko, will you be alright with this?” She asked and looked to her the demo ness who had once been a friend.

Sabreal leapt into the air and lunged at Raizen. “Even so, he cares not for you but your mother does. You die here and she will never forgive herself or I.” He said and swung his blades at the Oni. What holy power he had he pushed into the blades. He hoped that somehow, like Artemis, this fight too would breach the seals place upon him at the beginning of venture.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:49 pm
The full on surge of power that was coming off Raizen was not something she expected, as she held up her arms blocking his attacks and wincing in pain. However, her eyes glowed red as she would focus on pulling on every ounce of her ability as she yelled loudly as she would go to slam her own fist back towards him. Her fist glowing red similar to Raizens abilities and the twos abilities clashed. An explosion would send both of them skidding back as she stood there, her silver hair starting to flow around her almost like wings.

Asura blinked and nudged her brother, "hey...she kinda looks like Raizen right now..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:32 pm
Raizen held up both of his fists as one collided with Artemis and the other defelcted Sabreal's sword as the explosion sent him backwards though he remained on his feet, grinning wickedly "Well you aren't as pathetic looking as I originally thought. This might actually be interesting after all."he said as he then put his hands together charging up a powerful energy blast which he sent flying towards them effortlessly, the full force of his aura pushing the power behind the blast

"I don't like the idea of it."Ryoko said honestly "However, I understand that Lord Yami is one to be trusted lightly. He is after all the one who persuaded my father to turn against Rei Yuan and the Empire and was the one who convinced Raizen to turn against us in Raizen's rebellion before that. I feel he does have some ulterior motive here."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Sabreal crosses his sword and stood infront of Artemis again as thebblades glowed as he tried to dispel the attack.

“I see. If we were to do this then we would need to keep Raizen Out if this aswell. I feel he would become....emotional.” She said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:45 pm
Artemis was getting a bit annoyed with her uncle as she would speak "move out of the way Sabreal! this fight is mine, regardless of how things have been you've treated me as nothing more than a nusince so why do you care now? didn't you want me to die not to long ago...." she snapped out, putting her arms up as Raizen's blasts sent her skidding back.

Her anger was building, but she would take a deep breath remembering the monks words as she closed her eyes. She needed to focus...and calm her mind, even though she was in the middle of a fight, if she didn't control herself then this was pointless. 'Focus....draw upon your inner youkai' she told herself, reaching out for the abilities that where within her. As she did her body once again began to glow and Asura blinked, "ok this is new...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:27 am
Raizen crouched down in a squat as he scratched the top of his head looking over at the two of them "Are you two going to bicker amongst yourselves, or do I need to make this more serious for you."he said before pausing as she started to glow "Now we're talkin. Angel face I'll deal with you after I unleash whatever this little girl wants to crack through. Maybe she can prove she's a Toshin after all."he said as he dug his toes into the ground beneath him before kicking off flying quickly towards Artemis his fists glowing and fully charge up as the ground cracked beneath him as he swung at her full force "Defend or die, girl!"he yelled out wild like a mad-man

"No, if this was to happen, only the people here right now and the twins would be aware of it. However I was considering telling Master Wu about my plans. I feel it may be best for him to conduct the beseeching. I am old, I do not trust my magics the way I once did in my youth."Sekai said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:16 pm
“You are not wrong, but my sisters sanity and health rests upon your survival.” He said after shielding himself best he could from the first blast. “And Besides you, Ive been meaning to take this brute down for soiling her in the first place!” He shouted and lunged again at Raizen.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am
Artemis remained still even as Raizen came charging at her, his fists powered and ready to strike. Sabreal she could since was in the way and would be brushed aside like a bug, but just as Raizen neared her that’s when her eyes opened. A powerful aura ripples from her just as Wings extended behind her just as she raised her own fists glowing a mixture of white and red and soon her fists collided with Raizens.

A large explosion filled the court yard but the aura of a oni and angel remained as the smoke cleared and Artemis hadn’t been tossed back but her wings kept her standing intact she was floating of the ground. “She did it....she removed the seal on her powers!” Ashes stated as they looked upon the girl.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:29 pm
“Then it’s decided. I will bring my concerns up with the grandmaster and if he shares my concerns, then he shall do the ritual....if not.....then I will do it myself.”Sekai said to the two women with him “Ryoko, can I trust you to tell your grandchildren at some point?”

“Yes” Ryoko said with a sigh “The less people who hear about this, namely Ayame, the better. I know she wouldn’t want any contact with Kurama either.”

Raizen looked on at the girl and her newfound wings as he crossed his arms over his chest “There. And you managed to stand up to that attack so you aren’t as weak as you look. Your friend however.”he said turning to Sabreal “You are no match for me in your current form. That blade doesn’t even itch.”he commented “stop while you are ahead before you get hurt.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:02 pm
Sabreal glared and lunged again, this time his blades piercing Raizens flesh, “even if I fail, I know that I tried. That is enough for now.” He said.

“Father will you be alright in preforming such a summining?” She asked concerned. Though he was a powerful demon, he was her father and she would worry about his safety
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum