The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:04 pm
"Like I said, my dad and I were looking over some old maps and we have an idea. In the east, we believe the dragon's caverns that my mother found where we dragons currently reside actually leads into a deeper cavern where an ancient dragon guards a rune. In the south, somewhere in the vast desert there is a spirit guardian of the sand that guards the rune created by the magic of the ancient Neko Mizen, your ancestor Yukine. In the western mountains an old youkai is believed to be in possession of it while he travels the mountainside in apparent exile. However in the North...the text couldn't be read, so I have no clue where to look up there, but we have a start."Akuma said to the group as Ryoma clapped him on the shoulder "Great job kid, you're proving to be very resourceful in these hard times. Keep up the good work. As for the rest of you, keep yourselves alive, watch each others backs, and always stay alert. You are traveling the country side, this war is the only kind of threat you'll have to worry about in the savage outlands. There are many more demons even stronger than the one Lord Taishou slayed who serve no one but themselves, remember that and good luck."he said before a dark portal appeared around his feet as he sank into the darkness as the portal vanished

"And off he goes again, I swear shadow magic is so fun to play with"Yukine said smiling before turning to the rest of the group "OK, so, whose lands do we want to go to first. I know the south, Inuyasha knows the west, the twins know the east and no one knows anything about the North...because Ryoma's not coming with us."

Sesshoumaru shook his head as he began rolling up his map putting it away "It isn't strange having a mate, that feels natural."he said moving back over to the bed peeling the sheets back and climbing inside "It is simply the circumstances my mother created that have me frustrated"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:08 pm
Asura would chuckle some looking at her brother "leave it to my little brother to know all that" she stated as she stood there and Artemis smirked before she would speak "I know a little bit about the north territory" she said making a few turn to her, "I spent some time there back when the dark fox Kurama ruled it...he didn't seem to care that angels walked there so long as we did nothing to disturb his plans....it was mostly the northern half of it, that was the most isolated part that most didn't go to....the angels thought it was fitting for an outcast like me should live till needed."

She didn't seem to mind it to much after all there was no way a half demon, half angel would ever be allowed to walk among them in their realm, so it was fitting to place her in the worst area possible forcing her to struggle to just live but it seemed to have paid off for her determination. Asura looked at Artemis then she would speak "well that's a start, even if its limited" she said simply.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:42 pm
"We need to find all the marks in a hurry. I sway we split into three groups, each go tongue own lands to find those markings then regroup in the north where we can look for the last one." Inuyasha said after the rest of the explaining was done.

Miaka nodded and moved into bed with him after putting the letters and quill away in a near by table. Miaka admonished herself for feeling so nervous around him then. They had been lovers before and were mates now. Why was this different? She took a deep breath and laid down and just looked up at the ceiling
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:56 am
"I don't think that'd be the safest way to do it Inuyasha"Yukine said "We are at war, and personally I'd rather not be grouped with an angel, nor is it safe to let the two angels wander off by themselves, there is no telling what could actually happen. I say we stick together, besides if these guardians are tough like you say, then we may need more than just two people to defeat them, especially if one of us dies and the other is left all alone in the wilderness"

Sesshoumaru laid beside her putting an arm around her "Your emotions tell me you are worried. What is on your mind?"he asked curiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:40 pm
Asura nodded, "then its settled we will map a course to hit each area i say we go to the dragons first, mother has a direct portal to them through the monks temple we can use that to get there quicker" she said simply as she stood there, "with her two first dragons ready to have their first hatchlings she's been keeping a closer eye on them...."

Artemis nodded "that should work then, that way we can move around quicker without the others learning of the position."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:44 am
Miaka looked over at him, "it's odd. Perhaps it's the events that lead us here but I feel like I did when we first started courting and you are still so sure of yourself." She rolled into vet to face him. "I still love and happy that we are mates now. But I can't help feeling nervous not worried."

"Probably right. I don't trust this one." He said and shot Sabreal a glare
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 am
"Soon it will pass, and we shall combine new memories with the old. And I am still quite sure of myself"Sesshoumaru said as he looked over as he faced her in bed as well "We still have an entire war to get through before we can make arrangements to act like a married couple"he sighed

Akuma nodded his head "That's a good idea"he said knowing his sister only suggested it so she could get her dragon glass as a priority but didn't argue with her since it did make a lot of sense "Alright then, we set out when the sun rises, meet in the portal room at dawn."Akuma said before turning and walking off to go prepare himself
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 am
Asura smirked some, she had a feeling her brother knew of her plan but at the same time it was still a good place to start. The dragons were not hostile to those of the royal family so they could get through the passage ways easy, which would allow them to find the rune and the item that Asura required for her weapon.

"Well if we are preparing im going to train a bit." Artemis stated as she rolled her shoulders, still trying to get used to the garb they had her wearing, "been stuck in a room since you brought me here...need to make sure im not stiff" before she would start off down the hall figuring someone would follow to make sure that the half demon wasn't up to anything.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:12 am
"Your right. Let's make this a quick war then." She said and snuggled in close to him and shyly pecked his cheek. "Good night Sesshoumaru." She said and draped an arm over his waist as she snuggled under his chin.

"I'll show you to the training courtyard." Inuyasha said and lead Artimes toward the training grounds.

Sabreal sighed and turned to go his own way aswell, perhaps to his own room to pray.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:28 am
Once they were out into the training yard Yukine vanished again reappearing in the center of the ring with her arms folded just under her chest with a bored look on her face "Well little half angel, are you going to show me something cool, or do I have to beg you for it?"she asked curiously cocking her head to the side now grinning "it seems Prince Inuyasha wants a good show as well too hm?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 am
Artemis would look at Yukine as she then glanced at Inuyasha before shrugging "If that is what you want." she said simply as she grabbed her bladed staff, the feeling of its dark aura rippled from it once it knew it was going to be in a battle. "Inuyasha I would state unless your joining this battle to step out of the training ground." she said simply, her grip on the staff tightened without her angel abilities her powers were limited now....but she had no choice she would learn to fight like a demon if that is what it took.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:15 pm
"Oh no way am I missing this. Plus it wouldn't be fair to Yukine to not at least give her a chance to try and beat me." He teased as he pulled out Tetseiga. "Ladies first."

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:21 pm
Yukine let out a huff "I was hoping to have a little girl time, but I guess I gotta get rid of the dog first."she said hearing his ladies first making her cat ears twitch back and forth "Oh so you like to play puppy?"she said holding out her hands as a large balls of energy swirled behind her in an arc "Allow me to show you why they call me the Prodigal Princess of the South"she said as the energy balls suddenly doubled in size and energy as they swirled darkly around her

"Miaka is the older sister in the south, it's chosen heir, and Luna's reincarnate. Her skills in both combat and magic are higher refined to the techinique. Yukine is much younger than her sister but went through much of the same training, but Yukine was born with raw, controlled energy being the younger more pampered princess it's grown worse over time. Push her to that point and you won't know what you'll have on your hands. That's the wild card we'll have to keep in mind during our encounters Asura, that double edged sword is both a gift and a curse."Akuma explained aloud to the group "This training exercise is actually pretty important. It's a good idea that we all know each other's strengths and limitations on the battlefield if these Guardians of myth are as strong as the scrolls say. Without killing blows, don't be afraid to go all out, I'm skilled in healing magic, I can restore your injuries before we set out as long as out aren't bleeding out to death."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:59 pm
Artemis would feel the power around Yukine before she saw it as the balls of orbs soon appeared, she would grip her double bladed staff and braced herself. Though she took a deep breath, before her eyes seemed to flash red for just a second before she suddenly was like a blur. Moving around each orb, as she neared towards Yukina before jumping, as she spun her weapon and aimed it towards her. The blade glowed with dark energy if on contact it would almost feel like flesh was burning from the bones...but that was this weapons ability...it devoured demons.

Asura watched the battle as she would then speak "that blade the half angel weilds is quiet dangerous on its own...normally it had her angelic blood neutralizing it...but without it could its dark aura could posses her couldn't it?" she asked looking at the others.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:14 pm
Inuyasha raised his sword and could see the swirling forces between him and Yukines spell, forming what he need for his winds car attack. He swung the blade and the blades of light and energy spaced through the air and ground towards the cat demon
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:00 am
Yukine growled as she swung her sleeve to deflect the blade as it knicked her shoulder as she hissed sharply feeling her energy being sapped just slightly before her ears twitched as she jumped backwards as Inuyasha's attack flew towards them separating the two of them as she cracked her claws before rushing forward raising her claws up in front of her as the ground split apart shaking and rumbling as stalagmites shot up from the ground in all directions towards the two of them

"Uhhh yeah...make that two wild cards to be aware of."Akuma said "But I dunno, I mean...she is our cousin...she has Gramps bloodline in her too. You know how stubborn you are...you touched it and didn't get fully possessed...so maybe so can she."he shrugged
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:26 am
Asura would shift some, "Not...quiet..." she stated as she stood there, "I did feel something pull at me, not to mention it did slightly burn my skin...the only person that could probably grab it besides her would be grandpa...but we dont even know that." Asura wasn't really sure as she watched just as Artemis flipped backwards as she saw Inuyasha's attack.

With a small curse, she slid back only to have to dart to the side dodging the splitting earth, causing her footing to become a bit unstable. *This would be easier with my wings....* she thought to herself, but with her angelic blood sealed she couldn't even do that much. She looked for an opening, the heavy tingle of magic filling the air as she would soon start to spin the blade infront of her. As she did she would mutter something, causing the air to grow thick with a heavy 'darkness' before she would soon soon let a blast of dark energy rushed form the tip of her blade in almost like a lightning strike right at Yukine.

"Ok...that was cool" Asura stated ignoring the dark energy that had formed in the air just before the attack, but was smirking.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:15 am
Inuyasha cursed. He couldn't see anything in the think inky blackness that Artemis I had cast. He sighed and held his sword out infront of himself as more of a defense then anything else incase one of the girls try to jump him while he used his nose to try and fond them
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:43 pm
Yukine waved her hand in front of her as her own dark void opened as darkness poured out rushing forward colliding with her own "I'll give it to you, the power that blade has is immense, but how strong are you without it?"she asked, her voice echoing in the darkness as she snapped as the dark energy in the area was sucked up into a portal that appeared overhead and vanished leaving the three of them in the stalemate once again "You two both seem to have to use your weapons to amply your strengths, shall I use mine too then?"she asked

"Wait Yukine has a weapon too?..."Akuma said as he started taking a couple steps backwards crouching slightly behind a large rock that had been upturned "I think I'll watch the rest of the fight from here."he said putting his thumbs up
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:17 pm
Artemis would spin the blade slightly before she would pull it to her side and she would speak, "If I had my angelic side unsealed I wouldn't need this, but unless you want to tangle with my demon side best keep this weapon with me." she warned, she could feel the demon blood within her boiling wanting to release its full might and her weapon did little to stop its presence but it was will alone and her stubborn side that kept her in check.

Asura would soon turn to look at her brother and would start to laugh, as she shook her head chuckling "I can put up a shield you know....mother taught me her shield ability" she said simply, just as Artemis launched forward her hands encased in black shadows of some sort as she threw a punch right at Yukine. "but if you desire hand to hand lets do it" she said as her weapon was stuck in the ground from where she stood as she swung and kicked at Yukine.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:13 pm
Inuyasha has once seen Yukines weapon before. Much like her sisters, Yukines weapon was once with mothers and almost made specially for her. Both weapons were thought that the late lady of the south had made them for her daughters as if she had seen the future and knew just which daughter would need. Miakas Yari was perfect for her and gave her two more elements to use in her elemental magic arsenal and her skill with the spear was unmatched. But knowing Yukine and how her magic was so great yet so uncontrolled as it was, Inuyasha felt a shock of worry for what was about to happen. He tensed and took yet another defensive stance.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 pm
Yukine held out her hand as she caught the black attack crushing it with a slight burn to her hand as she leaned backwards with her cat like flexibility and easily rolled around her punches "At least let me draw my weapon first"she said as she leapt backwards landing on the ground as she held out her hands as the ground parted and up from it rose a large ornate bladed war fan on a long handle with the mark of her clan on one side and ancient inscription etched into the other as she grabbed the handle raising the fan as the blade glinted darkly "Now we may begin"she said as a slightly more chaotic look took over her features
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:59 pm
"This is a battle, there is no 'let me draw my weapon first'" Artemis stated quickly as she would rush at her again, she wasn't about to just let any of them 'let me do this first' moment. This was war and even if she was defeated in this training she'd prove a point. Though when Yukine would summon her weapon she could sense the danger of it, but she would soon move back as she grabbed up her own weapon again. "Inuyasha if your going to fight then fight, or go back with the others and stay out of this one....I have no tolerance for useless fighters." she said simply.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:52 pm
He gave a glare and ran forward toward the two girls and swung toward Artemis first to see how his sword would handle against hers.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:25 pm
"i draw my sword and now you two decide to play with each other?"Yukine huffed as she rested the fan over her shoulder watching curiously though at how their two weapons would interact with one another as well. From what she had heard, Inuyasha's use of the Tessaiga had gained him new forms and abilities so she was curious how these would react against a blade that drained demons "Though I don't mind waiting my turn, two on one is never any fun, one on one is where it gets gritty"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum