The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:27 pm
Artemis would look over to see Inuyasha coming at her, two half demons battling it out was an interesting concept that she would smirk "Oh so the puppy's come to play...well lets play" she stated, as she would use the staff on her weapon to block his attack, feeling herself being pushed backwards but with him this close she grinned. That's when she began to mutter something, a dark aura swirling around her as the blade pulsed till soon a large shockwave of black energy pulsed out around her mainly concentrated towards Inuyasha as it pulsed from her weapon.

Asura noticing the attack would, take a deep breath before she put her hands together as she said a quick spell as a barrier wrapped up around herself and the others, just as the pulse hit them. "Ok..for once...im glad I studied.." she said quickly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:51 am
Inuyasha pressed his sword against hers in a lock play for power. But as the spell was being cast he tensed and knew it was too late for him to pull back and dodge her spell before having time to get away.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:24 am
Yukine yawned as the wave pulsed around the field she created as she stood there with her tail wagging back and forth slowly "Inuyasha knows how to take a beating and keep on fighting that's for sure. How many times have you come close to dying Inuyasha...hey weren't you sealed to a tree for like 60 years too?"she asked curiously "Whatever happened with that? Priestess pull your tail or what?"she teased
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:18 pm
She watched as Inuyasha was forced back due to the blast and she would then hear what Yukine was stating as she would speak "if he's used to almost dieing then perhaps he is not one to take on the battle field" she said as she glanced at Yukine. "Someone who chases death is no vitle partner in a fight, for if he falls he can easily weaken our defenses and offences."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:23 pm
"I don't chase it, just not afraid." He said with a snap. And he charged headlong at her again. Though it was clear that even with his strength and speed he was no match for a full cat demon or a half angel half demon. But what he lacked in strength, Inuyasha made up for in plenty of courage and fight. His loyalty, when he made close friends or those that who's safety was entrusted to him, he was exceedingly loyal and fearless in the face of an enemy.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:31 am
"I wouldn't estimate Prince Inuyasha. He is the son of one of the strongest youkai to ever walk this planet. And human tenacity is something spectacular to behold"Yukine said as she watched Inuyasha rush forward again "I will give him this next bout, then I am rejoining the fray"she said twirling her fan idly in her hands like a parasol as the flat blade danced around her "Make it count Inuyasha, because she's mine next"she said as she licked her lip her inner demon starting to come out to play now
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:00 am
"Just because one is the child of another does not mean anything, I may come from the loins of a demon and the womb of an angel but that does not define me.." she stated quickly out, as she pushed against Inuyasha's attacks or lashing out with her own. "I am tired...of being treated as if I am nothing...." she was mostly muttering to herself now as her eyes began to glow red. "And I am tired...of being a pawn in another's game!" she soon yelled as she rushed at Inuyasha as the black aura of the weapon wrapped around her, just as she swung her blade down towards him. Black feathers seemed to erupt around the impact site.

Asura felt the rush of the darkness as she would speak "The weapon is taking control of her demon side!!" she yelled out, "it doesn't have a limiter like Inuyasha's does....her angel half was keeping it at bay without it...we are going to have a rampaging hell angel on our hands..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 am
The impact of emergent was felt through the grounds and castle. Sol himself even turned away from his saki in interest. He vanished from his seat in one of the guest rooms and appeared beside the Royal twins. "Thought so....this girl has some incredible power." He said and sipped his saki again.
Sabreal hadn't gone too far when he felt the aura of his reluctant companion. He wondered if that was his superiors plan when they took her Grace would let her demon side take over or were they even aware of it at all.

Inuyasha had been knocked off his feet and his sword had flown out of his hand and had changed back into his smaller blade form. "Damn..." He hissed as he picked himself up and turned back to Artemis
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:42 am
"Good"Yukine said as he ear twitched hearing Asura and looking over at Sol "He already knows."she said pointing at him with her large war fan before turning back to Artemis as her body began glowing with an aura as bright as the fire and the sun as her claws began to elongate and the markings on her face began to flash and glow arm as a fiery aura suddenly engulfed her "Hell angel hm? Interesting. Hell angel vs. legendary cat"she said as she flew foward as their blades collided causing the ground around them to be ripped up

"Legendary cat.....Mizen?"Akuma asked "That would make sense....if Lord Inu no Taishou is the reincarnate of Tenzen...I thought Lord Sekai would be the reincarnate of Mizen...but..it's his daughter. Mizen, Tenzen and Jinzen, Sol's Cat, Luna's Dog and Yami's fox."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:15 pm
"But which one is Jinzen? even Ryoka doesn't have that much power does she?" she asked as she stood there looking at her brother. Though with the ripple of aura another one soon appeared as Luna was standing there with a raised brow "interesting..." she said simply

Artemis stood there as wings flexed behind her, her black hair turned silver as her eyes continued to glow red as she would soon turn to see Yukine coming at her. She would move her weapon up just as the ground seemed to 'rip' the ground apart, but she ddin't growl she smirked "Finally some fun" she stated as her wings flexed before she spun using her wings to try and slam against Yukina.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:32 pm
"That would be an easy mistake to make. Sekai is a great Ruler and strong Demon. Miaka is like him but only stronge enough to be used to summon me. Yukine is something special. For her age she has even the power to rival that of the Dog Lord Taishou." Sol said without losing focus on the events unfolding on the feild. "As for Jinzen...Has to besomeone in your blood line. Could be resting unfound in either of you, Could not be born yet or even that halfling out there facing Yukine. No one knows untill the power manifests itself."

Inuyasha grunted as he stood. "Damn." He hissed and grabbed his sword after he stood and moved off to the side. "Ah, dont sweat it pup. You tried your best but you really didnt stand a chance." Sol said with a smirk and Inuyasha glared back at the Deity.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:32 pm
"Hmm....Jinzen could have been Kurama....or it could be Ryoma. You are right. Sesshoumaru, Miaka and Ryoko are all god reincarnate, and they are all first borns. And if Yukine is as strong as Lord Taishou, then they must be Mizen and Tenzen, which could make it a safe bet that Ryoma is Jinzen, which would explain why Father said Kurama kept Uncle Ryoma under his dark influence for so long."Akuma said making note of all this

Yukine took the hit from the wings as she flew backwards before grounding herself as she slid a bit before rushing forward again as beams of fire and light left her claws with the impact of her swing as she retaliated against Artemis with her own strong swing of her tail from behind
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:54 pm
Asura stood watching with amusement as she chuckled "it be interesting if no-one in our family was Jinzen and it was an angel" she stated just tossing that idea out there as she let her attention drift back towards the two fighting before speaking to Inuyasha. "You could always rejoin the fight, break the seal on your own demon blood" she said almost with an evil grin at the thought of all three of them losing it.

Artemis would take the hit from the tail as she slid back, a bit of blood running down her arm now from the lashing as she spun her blade gripping it firmly "come on kitty, i know you got more than that" she said quickly as she pointed her blade at her sending off another black bar of energy towards her.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 pm
"not a good idea. Short of killing the mutt theres not much that can stop him." Sol said and inuyasha glared at the god again and growled.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:29 pm
Yukine held out her hand as he own ball of fire and light gathered and fired colliding with Artemis's in a huge explosion knocking them both back

"I think we get the general idea, if you two have had enough"Akuma called out over the dust and debris "You really don't have to kill yourselves before we start our journey you know"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:37 pm
Asura would chuckle "well maybe I could join in, I haven't had much practice with my other form and who knows it could be fun with these two." she stated as she rolled her shoulders.

Artemis would fly back some as her wings opened out catching herself as she slightly floated above the ground as she took a deep breath, feeling drained but she didn't want to admit defeat as she glared at Yukine. "what about you cat...had enough?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 pm
"Yukine you know you could kick her ass anytime. Just pull back all that energy and breath like you were taught." Sol encouraged her as the battle seemed t come to an end. "Impressive display.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:53 pm
"I wouldn't"Akuma said frowning "Not against them, I had to use my eyes to bring you back to normal against Gramps, and he's a lot stronger than the two of them so I'd rather you be fighting me if you decide to lose control again. We can put on our own display for them to see now since they didn't see us actually take down Gramps. Well Inuyasha did but he can watch again."

Yukine began breathing heavily as her tight grip on her weapon slowly began to lessen as she breathed deeply as her aura soon began to die down as her fangs shrank as did her claws coming back to regular energy levels under Sol's coaching before appearing beside him curled up beneath his arms, quite the small kitten compared to the large sun god
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:19 pm
Asura would roll her eyes some, "I wouldn't loss control against them, Grands was a totaly different story....though then again Artemis if what we were told is true...is family so who knows" she stated as she watched Yukine appeared back against Sol as she shook her head. "what is with cats and the cuddling..."

Artemis was taking ad eep breath, trying to calm herself and quell the rage in her as her feet touched the ground, she stabbed her weapon into the dirt leaning against it as she slowly pulled back the dark energy that was swirling around her. 'Do not give into it..' she told herself as her body would slowly turn to normal. Her black hair falling into her face as her wings snapped and 'broke' back into her body leaving two large holes in the back of her clothing but with that showed scars from what looked like from beatings but she took a deep breath, pulling her weapon from the ground she started to walk off the training ground but didn't look at anyone as she moved away.

"Soo...whos next or should we get going?" Asura asked a bit impatiently.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:53 am
"It's one of the things I love most about my children. They are warm and careing and affectionate. Same as Luna's. Yami thought it was a waist." He said as he pat Yukines head to help calm her. "Yami doesn't care unless there is something in it for him. Too much of an inconvenience otherwise.....don't belive if it weren't that you were not the only way for him to get his power back, that he gives a damn about you." Sold tone wasn't cruel or cold but he wouldn't deny that he found a dark pleasure in telling Yamis creations how their God truly was. He loomed down and smiled at Yukine. " you will be fine. Go and kick some ass."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:04 pm
"Hai"Yukine said happily with a wag of her tail as she moved over to the group "Yami doesn't seem like a very nice man at all"she said

"One more Asura"Akuma said as he stepped forward "I want to take you on myself. You have an astounding amount of offensive power, but I think my defensive techniques will overpower you. Father taught me something during my studies and it opened my eyes as to what the relationship is between the two of us."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:28 pm
Asura would roll her neck slightly as she cracked her knuckles some and would then smirk looking at Yukine "I haven't gotten to train with you yet, this will be fun." she stated as she would look over towards Akuma "great another thing father teaches you.." she muttered faintly as she stood there.

Taking a deep breath she shifted a bit on her feet keeping herself loss, "well if we are going to do this, lets have some fun, I say all out till the other is unconscious....obviously 'death' can't be done." she said simply.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:26 am
"Well he didn't really teach me...he said something and I realized it."Akuma said softly then looked over at her and nodded "Fine, until the other one falls out cold."he said as he took a deep breath as he released his chi and his youki at the same time as his bushy purple hair stood on end for a moment as one of his fists began glowing blue with his chi and the other a dark purple for his youki as his 9 tails were now fully visible behind him. "Come Crowned One"Akuma said as he took a firmly rooted stance his hands raised to strike
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:13 pm
"Good match. you did well." Inuyasha told Artemis. "Do you difficulty controlling your other half with out the angel side?" He asked, not intending to be crime but just curious about his companion
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:34 pm
Asura would grin as she looked at him "you just have to ask little brother" she said as her eyes turned pure white as her body glowed with a white aura around her. Each tail fanned out glowing a different color based on the abilities she had already unlocked. Her claws growing longer till soon in a pulse of pure energy a flash of light filled the arena till a large kistune stood there growling. Asura's pure demon form rippled out energy of course Akuma was so far the only one who could tell when she was out of control and so far his sister seemed to be in control of her demon half.

With a sudden movment, she was rushing at her brother her paw slashing down towards him and if he was hit he knew he'd be shreaded up pretty badly and if he dodged he was goign to have to watch out for rocks flying at him from the impact.

Artemis leaned againt the wall taking a deep breath as she spoke "Its....different specially when I have to block out the voices in the blade" she stated tapping her finger against her double bladed staff. "after all theres over 1000 demon souls in this one being my own fathers soul...or so I'm told."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum