The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:59 pm
Akuma put his hands up above his head as she ran towards him as he started chanting as a dome like shield surrounded him in a caccoon as he sunk into the ground slightly from the strength of her attack as his eyes suddenly transformed into the pinwheel as he suddenly vanished appearing floating in the sky in front of her "Demon sealing technique 92"he said forming a handseal as a large clay golem rose from the earth with dark seals written all over it as Akuma sat on it's shoulder as he stood at the same height as her full beast form "Pin her down"he said as the golem sprang to life rushing forward towards her raising it's large fists in the air to strike her

"The power these twins possess always amazes me. Luckily they unified all races, otherwise if they were ever to turn against our people, we'd have some trouble on our hands."Yukine said "I don't think any of us here could stop them if we wanted to."she commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:23 pm
"Keeping Tetseiga close keeps my demon in control....perhaps there is something similar can be done till you get your other half back." He said and looked to Yukine. "Luckily they are on our side." He said. "But hey, Yukine would there be something...a spell or item that Artemis could use to keep her demon side manageable?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:29 pm
"I'll be fine" she stated quickly as she looked at Inuyasha, "I rather learn to control it than require a spell to limit myself." she said simply as she stood there watching the twins for now feeling their power. Without the barrier around this castle she knew the angels would sense this surge of power.

Asura would growl loudly bearing her fangs towards the golum and her brother, its fists rising up and crashing down towards her. Her tails lashing before she spun letting two of them wrap around its fist, before she would twist hoping to pick up the creature and throw it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:57 pm
"Shhhh Inuyasha this is getting cool"Yukine said sitting on Sol's shoulder now "These guys are a combination of youkai, oni and human powers. I want to steal some of that power to taste for myself"she said hungerily

Akuma wobbled slightly as his golem was picked up and tossed aside as he fell off landing on the ground"Sage Art: Blessed Obelisk"he said as the golem landed on the ground shattering and forming into the earth as a large stone slab appeared behind Akuma then with the same ancient seals as the golem "Release"he said as whips of energy shot out from the pillar around each of her tails
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:07 am
Inuyasha crossed his arms and focused on the fight. "I wouldn't recommend it Yukine. Your string but I don't think you could handle getting close to them." He said as she stood impressed by these two younger demons.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:13 am
Feeling the earth wrap around her tails she would pull against them, trying to get herself free but she would soon press her paws into the ground as energy began to form in her maw. The crackling of energy could be felt causing the others hair on their arms to rise up as she twisted herself opening her maw as a blast of energy rushed from it. It was the same attack she could pull off with her fists, that Raizen had an issue to block now it was more like a 'canon' of pure energy.

Luna would stand there and she would feel a slight tingle, this energy was familiar causing her brows to press together some, 'could this be....' she thought glancing at Sol wondering if he felt it...and worse yet if Yami sensed it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:25 am
"Oh shit"Akuma said as he quickly dove out of the way as the blast collided with his stone obelisk as it shattered it as Akuma glared "I was hoping that would surpress you but it seems I'm going to have to seal your tails myself"He said as his hands began to glow two separate colors again as his tails fanned out "9 engram seal"he said as kanji began to form in front of each of his tails as he then suddenly rushed foward as he came into contact with one of her tails striking it with his palm as the seal on his tail transfered from his tail to hers

"THat's the whole point is to drinnk in their glorious power. I took in some of the Hell's angel power. It was seductively delicious"she said licking her claws with a wink over at Artemis before feeling her skin tingle

"Oh-ho? Waited until I was free to reincarnate yourself my old pet"Yami said as he sat in his private shrine sipping tea he said setting his cup down as he suddenly vanished appearing on the battlefield "Another interesting development it seems"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:00 am
Inuyasha shudder at Yukines odd antics before his attention was drawn back to the battle.

Sol glanced back at her before looking back at the princess. He had hoped his earlier rambling was misguided. But now he was being proved correct and to have Yamis reincarnation to be so powerful and so close to him was a frightening thought
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 pm
With the seal wrapping around her tail she howled in furry, her body reacting to the sudden 'loss' of power as she growled, she wouldn't be able to perform another blast like that so quickly without the use of one of her 9 tails. She bared her fangs ago, as she would eye the field her brother was known for his tactics but she had the power. With a deep intake of air she slammed her paws into the ground almost anchoring herself as a heavy aura pulsed around her. The air growing thick with the intensity of it as her body began to glow.

She had only tried this out with her mother once before, a skill that her mother warned her that if a single movment went wrong could injury herself greatly in the process. But as she did thats when the others would soon take notice as more of her aura grew did her 'tails' start to vanish but they were combining into one single tail she wasn't removing the tails in a sense she was making a 10th...a combination of all 9. 'Hope your ready for this brother...' she said through their little connection, as she grinned. 'because even mother has only seen it once...' the ground at her paws began to almost 'melt' due to the high amounts of energy around her, as her tail grew larger standing up behind her till she braced herself 'dragons wrath...' she whispered as soon she rushed towards her brother with abnormal speed her body turning pure white and the image of a 'dragon' with its maw open and claws stretched out appeared. If she made an impact with her brother.....a loud explosion would happen causing even the others to be pushed rather far back and making it rather hard to see.

Asura only used this skill once and it normally left her almost completely depleted of youkai and chi...to the point where she could die...it was almost a lost resort skill and one that her brother didn't know about till now....

Artemis would feel the sudden blast of the shock-wave just from the impact that Asura made were her brother had been or could still be, the others yelling in shock as Luna casted up a quick barrier to shield them all from the rocks and various other things that came flying at them. "Th....this is power that no one should have!" she said in alarm, it was destructive...almost as if the world was being torn apart like an apocalypse...but it seemed fitting if the princess was indeed...Yami's reincarnated pet...
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:06 am
When Akuma opened his eyes all he could see was darkness. He felt energy swirling and rushing around him yet he felt like he was floating *What happened....where am I?*he thought to himself as the image of his sister flying at him like a dragon flashed in his brain *That's right...that crazy technique...am I dead then? Is this death?*he thought looking around before pausing as not too far away he also could see his sister floating there but couldn't call out to her

"No not quite dead my young ones, though I have brought both of you two here for a reason Asuramaru and Akuma"a voice rang out in the darkness before a tall black haired man with long hair wielding a long spear could be seen as the Dragon Emperor Rei Yuan appeared for the first time before his great grandchildren "My how I have longed to finally see you two my children of destiny. Yet the reason you have both been pulled into this space is because--"he started before another voice came in

"You used your powers against each other"a much darker voice said as Kurama appeared behind them opposite Rei Yuan "I too have longed to see my great grandchildren"he said smirking "And you too Rei Yuan. As if being stuck together with you in the sword wasn't bad enough, now our spirits are reincarnated fated to be at wits again. Forever the dragon and the fox."

Yami then appeared behind Luna's barrier standing next to Sol and Luna "The two of you have realized by now what it is that is going on correct?"he said with a serious look on his face "The three beasts we created Tenzen, Mizen and Jinzen were reincarnated in Inu no Taishou, Sekai and Kurama. Inu no Taishou split his power up into two swords that keeps the raw power in check in his hanyou, Sekai transferred most of his power to his daughter trying to save his wife and Kurama was corrupted by his power. The Humans, on the opposite side of the spectrum had Lucifer create their first beast, the dragon Hyorinmaru. The same dragon that blessed Rei Yuan and the monks with his power. My fox, and Lucifer's dragon are finally being reincarnated and all four beasts will walk the earth once more."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:21 am
"Seemed pleased with the outcome...almost sound like you had a hand in it that your beast would be placed in a child with such incredible power." Sol said as he crossed his arms. "Though it's probably not true, wouldn't put it pass you. So now that they are the last two...what is the next step in your plan in getting your seals?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:58 am
Asura groaned some as she felt her head like it was being split open, and she raised her hand to rub it though as she opened her eyes she could hear faint voices. "ugh will you all stop talking....my head is killing me..." she stated in an annoyed voice. But the more her eyes opened she couldn't see much of anything. "wait....the hell..." she stated turning some till those two voices echoed around her and their figures took shape.

"Ok...I know I went a little over board but...is an intervention really necessary?....I mean come on!" she winced though feeling her head still pounding, her parents were going to kill her for this. Though when she finally realized no one could hear her, and she couldn't even hear herself she blinked a bit more, that just seemed to piss her off a bit more till she heard them a bit more. 'Children of Destiny? what are you two blabbering about...' she said in annoyance.

Luna glanced at Yami and then to Sol, "we have no control who becomes a reincarnate you know that Sol...as for what has happened, I feared it was never to pass again....the last great battle against these four split the lands into what they are....if another one was to happen the whole world could suffer....these new beings are far more superior than the firsts..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:49 pm
"Precisely"Yami said and could help but start grinning at his own genius "Millennia and centuries and generation after generation I have waited for this. One failed race after another. One failed reincarnation after another. The creation of the oni to battle those damned angels. But finally it is here. My ultimate creations in order to combat Hikari...Lucifer, whatever he's called. We each put our essence into our beast. And now all 4 beasts are under my command. I have finally manifested the power of the gods onto the natural realm. Sesshoumaru, Miaka, Ryoko and Ayame can only control a small portion of our direct power since I let Lucifer bestow her with powers of the divine in order to stop Kurama when he unlocked the powers of Jinzen giving me access to the light. But now Inuyasha through use of his Tessaiga, Yukine, Asuramaru and Akuma walk with the strength of the Dog, Cat, Dragon and Fox"he said cracking a wide grin "And soon they are going to find my seals and unlock the true power of my Kusanagi once more"he stated

"This one likes to talk a lot doesn't it?"Kurama said as he now stood beside Rei Yuan looking down at Asura scowling as Rei smiled "Now now Kurama, be nice, you'll be inhabitating one of their bodies for quite some time you know."he said "Now Asura and Akuma, listen closely. You two must never seriously turn your powers against one another. They don't mix well, and could cause much chaos and destruction reaching across all four lands if you do so."Rei warned "Your manifestation of our power has been a long time coming, but you must not mistreat it or many people will die because of it including yourselves"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:33 pm
Luna held her tongue as she watched what was unfolding but she knew something was up with how 'still' the battlefield was but the smoke and dust still had yet to clear and the crackling of energy prevented anyone from entering it. "Just what is your goal in all this Yami?" she finally asked as she looked towards the god of gods, "or is it to bring complete chaos to the world?"

Asura would glare some at Kurama as he seemed to nitpick her already and she grumbled about something before she would speak "So your telling us that we cannot use our full powers against one another...then how exactly are we to get stronger...there are no others that can even put up with abilities. Besides Akuma challenges me because he uses my own tactics against me and I him....and what do you mean 'inhabiting' im not letting either of you old fools possessing me"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:49 pm
"That's it isn't it? You want to throw this world into chaos." Sol said and glared at Yami. "Admit it old man!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:32 pm
Yami scoffed as he rolled his eyes "You two think with such small brains sometimes I question if I actually made you."he commented still sensing the energy on the battlefield "The world has already been sent into chaos. The previous fighting among houses, Kurama's plague, the angels assault, the world has been falling apart. It is time to reel it back in with restored order"Yami said "I am the master of time and space, and that master was sealed in a tomb, and in that time, the world's 'guardians', the Sun and the Moon, let the world fall into disarray and anarchy, so now I am back to clean up the mess you two made."

Kurama sighed "Will you just shut up child who has no clue what is going on in the world"he said simply looking over at Rei "Can we switch? I don't want to be inside of her, I may just end up killing myself."

"Now now Kurama, she is the destructive fox, and he is a pacifist dragon"Rei said with a laugh shaking his head "And Asura, that isn't to say that you and your brother cannot train together. But you each possess a hidden power that could rip these lands apart and move mountains. Use caution when exercising that power. A power that great has untold consequences to the user and their friends. And do not worry Asuramaru, we have been dwelling inside the two of you since your birth. It is only now that you are strong enough to recognize our power and make it your own."

Akuma blinked in awe listening to his grandparents in complete disbelief "I can't believe this is happening to us."he said stunned

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:18 am
"Coming from the psychotic fox that lost his damn mind to the darkness..." she muttered as she crossed her arms, it would almost seem the two were the same well she was his grandchild and Ayame had several times exhibited the same tendencies of Kurama. Though she did listen to Rei a bit more before glancing at her brother as he was still in shock. "Your just now getting shocked? since birth we've had interesting lives Akuma....really...im just shocked we haven't found this out sooner more so you since your the one who meditates way more than even dad..."

Luna didn't say anything, as she sighed her and Sol did lose touch with the mortal realm they didn't want to interfere fearing that if they did it would cause only more issues...but in their absence so much had happened. "Yami's right....in our arrogance we brought this chaos...in our own anger on him we turned a blind eye to the children that needed us the most."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:01 am
"Right or not, I'm not going to let him go and do whatever the hell he wants. If he tries to mess with any of my children then I will rain fire upon him!" He said and drew his fan in blind rage, the tips of the fan sprouted flames. "Clean up.....you mean start over don't you Yami? So you can have the prefect little world you wanted."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:17 am
"I'd like to call it.....picking up where I left off"Yami said with a thoughtful grin though raised an eyebrow as Sol drew his fan "Well let's not forget then"Yami said as he reached into his robes before pulling out the red and blue orbs that contained their essence that he took from them earlier "I can start over on you two as well now if I wanted to, if you wish to push your look."he said cooly "I'm merely trying to stay entertained in my pursuit of defeating Lucifer for you. Sol my boy, you have to understand, this is all just one big puzzle and I am finally helping you all connect the pieces. You should listen to your sister more often. She's right you know."he said

"This is news to everyone, and you're just as cocky as ever"Akuma sighed shaking his head though smiled "You know Mom is totally going to flip out when we tell her this right?"he said "That totally explains why you're such an evil brat. You've had Grandpa Kurama in you the whole time."

"I believe it's time to release you from this realm. Whenever you two use your power against each other in anger and rage this realm will pull you inside. One day you may not be able to escape it, remember that."Rei said with a smile before suddenly both Kurama and Rei began glowing with a dark purple and deep orange light before floating into both Asura and Akuma as the darkness faded and the two of them were standing in their regular forms in the center of a large hole that had engulfed over half of the battlefield from their last attack as the energy and debris finally began to subside as Akuma looked over at his sister "Well......I don't really know what to say after that..."he said softly

"What the fuck was that!?"Yukine said from behind Inuyasha using him as a shield behind the barrier after the blast "That was the largest explosion I've seen in my entire life. Are they still alive...I sense their energy so they have to be...how?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:39 am
"I'm not evil...I just don't like to follow certain rules and get pissed off when I'm limited and have to do things a little sketchy." she said quickly as she looked back over to Rei and Kurama. Hearing that statement that if they used their abilities against one another like that, this realm would either be the protection or their cell. "I'll try and keep it in mind..." she said simply till she watched as Kurama's essence in a sense absorbed into her body.

"Oh im going to be put on such a leash for this!" she said loudly as they appeared back outside and she glared at Akuma. "And your just going to be over there grinning the whole time too..." she was more annoyed than pissed till she heard Yukine's voice and looked around. "Oh right...the dragons wrath attack...forgot it did this..." she said as she would soon jump out of the crater just as ther est of the smoke cleared. "We are alive cause we had interference....not sure if it was good or bad yet.."

Artemis was in shock this much power in the two of them, even if they didn't find the seals they had a chance against Lucifer. "t...that was almost like watching the apocalypse....maybe we don't need the seals as much after all.."

Luna remained silent hearing her brothers temper get the best of him some as she raised her hand and placed it on his shoulder, "let it play out Sol...right now this world and our children are far more important than our grudge with Yami...we also now have to deal with the four...Dragon, Fox, Dog and Cat...and those twins are going to be at the heart of it so we must do what we can even if its doing what yami requires."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:23 pm
Sold glare darkens at the site of the orbs that gave Yami power over him. Hearing Luna's words made his grip on the fan tighten, knowing she was right. "Fine." He said coldly and put the fan away. "But once this is over with the Angels, I will stop you Yami. My children will follow me into guaranteeing that the future of this world and its creatures is safe and out of your reach."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:06 am
"Yes because the world has been so safe under your careful guidance Sol. Give it a rest boy."Yami said "Everything has happened exactly how I have wanted it to since the time of my entombment. It is my time to save this world again."he said before vanishing once more

"Oh yeah, Mom and Dad are going to keep you under tooth and nail.....which is why we are leaving for our adventure now, before they make their way out here and stop us."Akuma said smiling at his sister, his first act of actually defying their parents, and for his sister's sake too knowing their parents wouldn't be too happy about the whole Kurama/Jizen incarnate thing and would dote upon him for being Rei/Hyorinmaru. "Plus you used Dragon's Wrath when you were expressly forbidden to do so by Mother so...she's gonna kill you."he said as he grabbed her hand smiling as he began running off with her "By the way....that thing that I mentioned I learned from Father, is that we are halves of a whole. Where you are loud, I am soft. Where you are girl I am boy. Where you are brash and bold, and I am calm and shy. Where you are ruler, I am advisor. Where you are attack, I am defense. When you are the damage, I am the final seal. And now it seems where you are fox, I am dragon."

"Yeah that was intense.....it's scary to say that there is something out there that can live up to that power and still be a threat afterwards."Yukine said as she turned towards where she say the twins running "Hey they started off already!"she called as she jumped off Inuyasha's back and began running after them "Let's go slow pokes!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:48 pm
Asura would chuckle some as her brother would for once go agaisnt their parents, but she did listen to him and grinned as she soon was running up beside him. "just don't say we are lovers after all that...hate to see what sort of 'kid' comes out of that" she chuckled pulling her handf ree from his as she raced again the others soon running after them.

Ayame watched from a window, she was angry yes but she would soon speak "seems your predictions on what our children are is starting to ring true...." she said looking back at her husband, "I just wish it didn't deal with them....and that for once it could be someone else family that must risk life and death for everything."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:37 pm
Sol turned on his heel and vanished to only appear far from the grounds of the castle. He grit his teeth and swung his fan with a shout of rage. His flame shot forward and turned a cliff side of stone and some foliage into molten rock and cinders. It was such a mass explosion of pure energy that all of his creations could feel it. Miaka stirred at feeling the surge of power from her creator. Her connection was strong to the god as she was a vassal. Though she was sure that with Yukines strength in magic and being the reincarnation of the first of their line, she would feel it too.
Miaka rose from her bed and dressed in the night robe she had worn before going to bed with her mate. She looked back at sesshoumaru for a moment before stepping out of the room and into the garden. "Oh great winds of the sky, hear me and come to my aid." She chanted. A gust of wind formed around her and and created a nimbus cloud at her feet and carried her away to find the Sun god.

She landed behind him and knelt down. "My lord....I felt your anger....is anything the matter?"
Sol didn't answer.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:44 pm
"If we had a kid that'd be a terrifyingly powerful kid"Akuma said as he walked with his sister laughing with the group though could feel a large wave of energy far off in the distance. Yukine felt the same energy as well as she paused looking up at the sky "Lord Sol...."she said softly as she reached into her robe taking a small golden coin out of her pocket and putting it in Asura's hand "I have to go to Lord Sol, he is angered. Hold onto that coin and whenever I am done I will be able to teleport directly to that coin's location once a day."she said as she closed her eyes putting her hands together as she vanished in a ray of light appearing next to her sister as she knelt down as well "What is your desire mi'lord?"she asked after a few moments of silence from him

Wu sighed as he stood behind her placing a hand on her shoulder "I understand your pain my love. But it seems destiny took control of our fates long before any of us were gleams in our parents eyes."he said "I had a feeling the first time I held our children that I had sensed that energy before, but paid it no mind. Now however..."he said and sighed "I just wish Asura would have gotten the dragon over the fox...there is no telling how deep Kurama's influence will spread to her thoughts and actions. However as Empress...you now face another problem....the 4 beasts of legend now walk the earth once more reincarnated. They are the beasts that split the land into what we now currently have. We must make sure those 4 children never come to blows with one another in the future. Otherwise chaos could completely consume the land much like during the more primitive times" he said grimly
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum