The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:14 am
Asura looked back over at Yukine and she chuckled, "mother wanted to make sure that everyone who visted had a good place to stay or they were welcome to sleep with the monks....also if you've noticed how big some of the walkways are....it was so that Sho and Luna could walk around in here with her....so if you wake up and a giant silver figure is next to you dont worry its just Sho...he likes to cuddle...mother taught him an annoying habit.." she said a bit annoyed, though still thought it was always funny when ever her parents were here together...Sho had a habit of trying to steal Ayame from Wu.

Artemis glanced around as she would then speak "if we are not all needed to go into the caves to check for a rune...perhaps learning about some of the monks abilities would come in handy...their ability to manage their chi would be nice to learn to manage youkai."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 pm
"Hmmm cuddling with a dragon. That sounds interesting."Yukine said as she looked at Asura "You guys must have had quite the childhood. That sounds like it would be so much fun ground up here."she said before she turned hearing Artemis "I agree. Being able to manipulate your youkai and even harness the natural energy of chi is invaluable. I've realized that watching the twins. The abilities they use are astounding" as Akuma blushed slightly at the complement "H-How do you feel about it Inuyasha?"he asked turning the attention off of him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:31 pm
Inuyasha nodded. "Yeah. This Munoz take good care of them here. Train in and along side the dragons." He said staying a distance away from dragons. "We dog demons don't get along too well with dragons so I'm gonna stick to one side." He said and rubbed his nose, the scent of dragon too strong to him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:56 am
Asura would chuckle slightly as she watched Inuyasha, "Your father felt that way till he meet Luna" she stated simply as she stood there, "she tends to not allow anyone dislike her....but this should help" she stated as she walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a strange vile then moved over towards him, "just take a quick sniff of this, and it should take their scent away....but the drawback it will take away your scent away till it wears off.."

Artemis chuckled some, "so either deal with the smell or lose your smell...nice ultimatum" she said with a smirk.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:48 pm
"Okay then it looks like Asura and I will go down into the caverns and you three will stay here and train with the monks some....what about Sabreal?"Akuma asked looking over at the now Fallen Angel "You don't seem to like talking much do you....but I would like to know whether you'd like to stay or go..please"he asked softly

Yukine rasied an eyebrow looking between the two then over to Artemis "That stuff is horrible I reccommend just getting used to dragon stink"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm
"I dont see why you would care. I am your enemy after all." Sabreal said from where he stood, leaning against the wall.

"Its not just the smell, which is pretty bad. But dogs and dragons just dont get along....cats however have a good relationship with them....i sometimes think they could be related." inuyasha said as he found a place to sit.

"Now that we are all here, please introduce yourselves, rank, lands or house in which you serve, and number of soilders in your army." Miaka said as she readied her quill and scroll to ascertain their numbers and rescources. "After which we will adress other issues."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:12 am
Artemis would glance towards Sabreal and glared faintly as she would then look over at Inuyasha as she moved over towards him, and then she eased down beside him and sighed heavily. "well we could at least rest here" she stated as she stretched out her body.

Asura raised her hand to place on Akama's shoulder, "Let's head into the caves Akama, I'm sure he'll come around soon.." she whispered softly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:06 am
Yukine nodded "Sounds like a good idea to me"she said as she yawned stretching out before laying down on the ground in typical catlike fashion

Akuma nodded "Right...we need to go collect that glass anyway"he said to his sister as they headed out of the monastery and towards the caves as the breathed in the fresh night air

Sesshoumaru went through the members of his war council noting that each House had two Generals there to represent their troops as he moved to stand beside his wife again "Our offensives will be drastically different than when General-Commander Wu was in charge. He was a defensive strategist, I am an offensive coordinator, now. is when we begin our counterattack against the angels. With the Imperial City focused on barrier maintainence it is up to the 4 Lands to help balance offense and defense. We have opened a hole in the eastern part of the barrier over Raizen's Chasm to allow for air to air combat over the great divide. As long as no angel armies move across the chasm we shall remained heavily fortified on all other fronts"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:14 am
Sabreal cast a strange look at this....children as he saw them, asking after his well being. He shrugged it off as just a weakness of the demons he found a place Away from but still to be considered amongst the group and sat down and leaned against the wall. He gave a quick larger asking for strength and and guidance before falling asleep

Inuyasha sighed. "So...Artemis, what are you going to do once this is all over and you save your mom?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:31 am
Asura followed her brother as she stretched out her arms, making sure she would not be stiff, she glanced at him "we maybe allowed in but we may have a harder time leaving with anything" she stated simply as dragons tended to be posessive over anything they deemed theirs. "I just hope we can find it before our group starts arguing among-st themselves."

Artemis glanced towards Inuyasha when he asked that before she would speak, "Live I suppose" she stated simply as she sat there and glanced away. "My mother will probably go on to live her own life as well..I am far to old to need a parent looming over me" she said simply as she crossed her arms and closed her eyes. "Freedom is all I desire...who knows...it could easily be my mother isn't even prisoner and is just using me like the others."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:18 am
Akuma nodded as they came to the entrance of the caverns beneath the waterfall as Akuma took a deep breath before slowly breathing out chi as he split the heavy flowing waterfall allowing them entrance to the deeper levels as he looked over at his sister "Well......ready to go?"he asked before grinning and walking forward into the darkness as he held up his hand as a ball of bright glowing chi began floating ahead of them "Man it's dark in here"

"Freedom huh? I can understand that"Yukine said as she laid curled up with Sho completely cuddled both of them purring since Yukine was practically a doll herself "People call me the Prodigal Princess...but really I'm spoiled because my mother died giving birth to me, my father lost half of Mizen's spirit to save my life and that spirit only obeys my father and my sister and hardly ever me, so I lose control and go on rampages and cause problems for everyone when it's not even my fault. So they figured if they keep me happy and off my feet, Yin Mizen wouldn't cause any problems. I wish I had the Yang...that's why my father is so happy go lucky all the time, all his bad thoughts came over with Mizen I swear"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:57 am
"I heard about that once...my father said that should your old man die, the Yang Mizen will join with you." Inuyasha said. "And Miaka cares about you almost seems too motherly if you ask me but then again my northern is sesshoumaru...not much to work with there." He chuckled and looked to Artemis. "Even if it's true, your still doing this to save her. That a noble and brave thing." He said and offered her an encouraging smile. "But I'm sure it isn't and she waiting for you to get back."

The sub commanders and generals nodded in agreement with his plan, though some were understandably concede Ed that they would be joining forces with Raizen and the Oni. "what shall our first step be?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:08 am
Asura chuckled as she looked around the darkness of the cave, even the light of the chi ball barely seemed to cut through the darkness. Her tails would flick slightly as she would then speak "Well it is a dragon's den...they can see in this pitch blackness...rather erie that even demon's cant see through this.." she stated as she looked beyond the light and into the shadows. "Lets find that glass...we do have runes to find after all." she said with a smirk.

Artemis glanced at them listening before speaking "Thanks...but I'm not fully sure of it myself Inuyasha, I'm a pawn...a tool for the angels, I was kept out of pity and love for the angel half...now with it sealed they probably could care less if I die."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:59 am
"Yeah, but then again, dragons are even more supernatural creatures than demons"Akuma said as they walked for what seems like miles, descending deeper and deeper into the caverns before Akuma suddenly paused seeing a glint of something flash in the reflection of the chi light as he moved over to one of the stalagmites as he used his claws and dug out a small shard "Look, dragon glass...we must be getting closer to where the dragons are hibernating for the winter months"

"Well, they have to care about you somewhat"Yukine said still curled up "If they sealed your powers now, they probably could have sealed them long ago and cast you out to die, as long as you serve some purpose they gotta care about you, though Angels are not as compassionate as demons and people, because they aren't of this world, they do not understand worldly conflict and strife"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:39 am
"Yeah Yukine is right...and trust me that's not often." He chuckled. "But anyway....old en if any of that turns out to be crap, you got us. Whatever happens." He said and offered her a smile and a lot him a up. Sabreal listened and closed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seen to be watching and listening and actually taking their words to heart. Being a full angel he knew the truth of the Angels and their feeling and how they 'cared' for or treated others. "Your mother dose care about you." He said with a sigh and kept his eyes shut. "You can believe me or not, your choice but she dose care about you halfling. She fought hard to keep you secret and safe. "
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:54 pm
"Which means we are close to a large section of it." Asura stated as she was getting excited to forge her own weapon, to wield her own strength that was her dream right now and she soon moved forward to move deeper into the black pits of the cave. "Maybe we will find enough to make you one too Akuma."

Artemis glanced at Sabreal and would chuckle some "for once I'll take your word Sabreal you maybe a loyal soldier to the Angels but you've never lied even when told to..." She said looking at him. "I just hope she isn't suffering because of me..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:30 pm
"Uh yeah I'm here too, you aren't going to be the only one to have all the fun"Akuma said as they walked as he could hear a deep rumbling "There is another mineral I wish to find for myself besides the dragon glass for the type of weapon I wish to create for myself"he stated pausing as he pointed where up ahead blocking their path further was a large dark green scaled dragon slumbering soundly coiled up in a tight curl "Dragon....."

"I'm sure she will be fine. She is their bargaining chip after all"Yukine said "But I think for now we should all rest, our training with the monks begins at dawn you know"she said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:16 pm
"Yeah. Get some sleep." Inuyasha said as he got comfortable. "Ah, no more chummy chatter? No more heart felt spouts of support?" Sabreal teased. "Keep it up and I'll give you some feather brain." Inuyasha said and the Angel chuckled and shook his head before leaning back to sleep
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:26 am
Asura was about to state something to her brother when he pointed to the large dragon before them, she tensed up and gulped this one was huge even compared against Sho "w..where did this one come from?" she whispered softly s she moved with him, "its bigger than Sho..." she stated.

Artemis smirked some as she would lean back and closed her eyes with a small yawn "training with monks...never thought I'd do taht.." she stated as she got comfortable as best she could to sleep.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm
"These are the dragons who went into the caverns to sleep after Grandpa Rei Yuan died remember. People thought the dragons all went extinct until Mom hatched Sho and some of the dragons began to reawaken from their slumber. You don't think.....you don't think if we take this rune...we are going to wake up all those dragons who've been waiting for the return of the Dragon Emperor do you?...."he said and in that moment the dragon before them made a huff as a large amber eye was suddenly staring at them "I sense the blessing of the dragons upon you two with tails. Who might you be that wakes me from my sleep?"

Yukine stayed curled up with Sho and slept through the night. Night turned to day while the twins had trekked down into the cavern and as they had encountered the dragon in the darkness, outside the sun had just begun to rise in the sky as a gong rang out to wake the group of them up as monks began to file out of the monastery into the courtyard to begin their morning training rituals as a man in his seeming early 30's came out dressed in all black robes matching his black hair and eyes, the former young Orochi demon slayer that Ryoma had taken possession of in his assassionation attempt of the Dragon Empress as he bowed to them "Welcome honored guests. I am Master Orochi and I will be your personal instructor on how to manipulate and better control your chi and thus your youki and zen"he said "You will learn our meditation and combat stances used to channel the chi pathways in your body to deliver explosive waves of chi to your fists and your techniques"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:03 pm
Inuyasha yawned and stretched as he listened. He was more of a jump in and take action kind of Hanyou, less sit and take deep breaths kind. Sabreal good next to Yukine with his arms crossed and said nothing much but he would try at least. "Truly think this is going to help you in find your GOds missing runes? Isn't this wasting time you could be set hung for them?" He asked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:07 pm
Asura glanced at her brother as he spoke "I understand that but still...he..." she paused when she suddenly saw the amber orb open and she stilled gulping, this was great to face the wrath of an angry dragon that was woken up from slumber earlier than it desired. She gulped as she would soon speak "w...we are the children to the Empress Ayame...we've come within your caverns seeking crystals forged from your fires" she said bowing her head towards him, putting her hand up and shoving her brothers head down so he'd bow as well.

Artemis yawned as she stretched her arms and looked over to the human coming towards them, pushing herself up she then glanced at Sabreal "considering your god is happily sitting on his ass doing nothing."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:55 pm
Akuma bowed at the waist with his sister "We are also looking for a sacred item left behind by the Dark God Yami. A rune used in order to restore his blade Kusanagi."he said as he chanced a look up at the large dragon who was beginning to uncoil now and stretched out his long slender body "You two claim to be of the blood of the Dragon hm?"the dragon said as he lowered his head in front of them sniffing "Hmmmm and what do you plan on doing if I grant you access into our caverns?"he asked "The path behind me leads directly into the dragon's den, and I am it's guardian. I do not let many pass through me. Bring me the Dragon Empress Ayame. I have not seen an Emperor since the birth of the second Emperor who died at the hands of the fox Kurama."

"I understand your skepticism"Master Orochi said still smiling "Perhaps a demonstration is in order then"he said as he turned to face the group "Would one of you all wish to volunteer to challenge me? Unlike you all I am only a human, I should be no threat to you all then correct?"he said a challenge behind that innocent smile
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:34 pm
"I'll try. Can't stand sitting still." Inuyasha said and stepped up. He wouldn't draw his sword against te unarmed monk. He did curl his finger and his claws were deadly on their own. He stepped to the side from the others with the monk and when he was ready, Inuyasha spring forward swinging at the monk
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 pm
Artemis watched she knew this was no ordinary human so she didn't want to attempt her skills against the man, he maybe appear 'weak' but he was anything but his aura pulsed around him but was calm and ready like a tiger waiting for the moment to pounce.

Asura glanced at the dragon and she almost growled a bit, they didn't have time to cal for their mother as she would speak "Our mother would be honored to meet the guardian but she is unable to leave the imperial city...its barrier requires her to remain to protect those within it. However, if its an emperor you wish to speak with...then speak to me as I one day will be the Empress" she said standing there proudly. Though she glanced at her brother some, and wondered if Rei Yuan would appear to tell this dragon they spoke the truth..it wasn't like she could have Kurama appear fox probably wouldn't even do anything but laugh at her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum