The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:36 am
"Yeah sometimes too much, but her hearts in the right place" Yukine said "I hope dhe didnt tell you anything too embarrassing" she sighed shaking her head

"Ah, ah what YOU did to Sesshoumaru. I thoroughly advised against teaching Izanami any more magic remember"Magi said waging his finger at her "Tomorrow will be quite interesting. Shall we be bringing them back to our palace first? Or headong from the docks straight to the temple?"

"Let's just hope an actual woman isnt there waiting for him" Akuma said with a laugh as Raizen finished another barrel but was panting heavily at this point and looking woobly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:47 pm
“Only to make sure site that you are kept safe, which I already intended to do. However, I’m certain you do not need me to. You are quite capable on your own.” He said and kissed her forehead.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:20 pm
Sayuri glared at the man, "You taunted to me that she'd be a good pupil!! I saught your counsel on that issue and your ramblings that day did nothing!" she stated in anger and shook her head as he continued to play with that portal. "I rather just feed them to the sharks..." she muttered beneath her breath before rolling her shoulders, "I suppose letting them go to the palace first....shall we warn them of what....lies in that temple? or let them find out themselves?"

Artemis would sigh heavily as she turned to look at the twins, "You two are no help....and why Do I have to do this at all? I just found out he's my dad...." "exactly and now you'll get to see a whole new side to him....also when you get him back to his room, he does like to grab even if your blood related....One night Akuma had to help me get him off my tails he wouldn't stop playing with them!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:23 am
"Smart man. I may be spoiled, but I'll never need rescuing....except maybe from myself" Yukine saud with a laugh "Cmon, the party is winding diwn, let's make our way to bed"she said taking his hand and leading him off to the Southern wing.

Sesshoumaru looked up as he felt his mate return to his side as his father and Raizen were coming to a close on their heavy drinking "Done harassing your sister's newest plaything? Or were you continuing the conversation you two were having this afternoon? I saw you both go into her room, but only you came out"he questioned

"Maybe a general warning may help. It's not like we'd be of much help either though. Those beasts are of a divine making. Without the heir's magic with us it'd spell death" Magi said "I think it's important to warn them about the mystery and danger of the tunnels and catacombs beneath the palace and grounds. Mysterious things happen in the veil of the mist."he said with a mad grin before the portal finally opened regular sized "Got it! Alright I shall go prepare the palace, I will be back to sail the ship home tomorrow. Goodnight milady. Oh, and try not to think about out foxy friend as you lay drunk tonight" he said stepping through the portal as she threw her cup at him as it sealed behind him

"Yeah he kept snuggling and rubbing them, it was hilariou. Besides, we've been the ones stuck with doing this for years. You're blood now too so you get to share the load. Dont worry, this time I'll help you out. As long as he doesnt grab you....or smell you, we should be good " Akuma stated "And then you prepare for the long night aka all the fighting that leads to all the drunk demons have ravenous sex and then morning comes as usual'
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:02 am
Sabreal followed free her obediently. As they crossed the halls to her chambers, he wondered how it was that he had was able to fall in love with such a creature as Yukine. How lucky he had been to have her find him. To save him from what Lucifer wanted him to be. She truly was the angel to his lost soul.

“Oh....no that conversation was fmtaken care of before she went to rest.” She lied. Sadly, she realized, lying was becoming easier and more common place then she would have liked. “No. Just my over protective Nature over Yukine cane into play. Warning her to be safe and warning the angel to be good to her.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:09 pm
"Just do your duty old man" Sayuri stated coldly once he had left and shook her head, he always knew how to get her pissed off and she would turn and simply head out of the banquet hall. She no longer needed to hang around here, she just was going to go to bed "take me to my chambers" she said coldly to one of the servants who almsot fell over themselves to lead her to her room for the night.

Artemis would turn to look at Akuma when he said that "and if he does?" she asked as Asura laughed, "means shit out of luck Artemis...your on your own just stay out of his reach and you'll be fine." she said with a smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:45 am
"I dont think you have to worry much about that. Irs him I would be more concerned for" Sesshoumaru said though still eyed her suspiciously. He had been around her for too many years to not know when something was off, he just couldnt figure out what it was. "It's getting late, we should get to bed soon. Losing Ryoma to this new mission means our forces must be shifted around to compensate"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 pm
“I’ll send messages to them right away. Shall we instate someone in the mean time?” She asked she followed him out of the dinning hall.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:15 am
When morning came it a loud 'horn' could be heard which almost shook the castle, causing those within to wake up with a bit of a headache if they had been drinking to much the night before. It was the day that the group would travil to the isles of the mist, long thought to be a myth soon turned truth several years ago when it was known that Sayuri Ren the last of the black inu clan had regained her homeland....but she had denied any including her own blood clan those of the Silver Inu clan to even enter the isles till now.

As the group headed towards the large ship that sat just outside the docks she turned to look at him, "its about time you all showed up I was going to live without you." she stated tapping her fingers against her arm. Artemis would yawn some as she moved up the ramp that got them to the ship, bags beneath her eyes as Asura chuckled "long night Artemis?" "you know exactly what happened.....you taunted Raizen and I had to deal with him all night! he just finally passed out 3 hours ago!" Asura laughed even harder as she would smirk, "Sorry Cousin....but he's your responsibility when he drinks that much I told you to find a women..." "That would have been worse! we all would have been up and it was bad enough that half the castle was getting it on not to mention my own uncle!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 pm
"We tried to warn you" Akuma said "It's like that every time everyone gets together. You should have anticipated that a bit more" he laughed heading up the ramp, dressed in the new armor and holding his new halbred over his shoulder "He'll be out the rest of the day now though."

Yukine marched up with Sabreal with Inuyasha in tow behind them "Try not to get left behind Inuyasha" she teased as they headed to the ship "With Sabrel unlocking his new dark angelic power, Im pretty sure that makes you the weakest again"

The last of the group to arrive was their new Captain, Ryoma as his portal opened on the docks as he stepped through "You need to get your damned mage. I gave him a sample of my magic and the bastard managed to show up in my room in the middle of the night. Is he always this invasive?"he said to Sayuri "Im going to skin him alive the next time that happens. The only thingthat stopped me this time is because he's yours"he said walking up onto the ship
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:28 pm
Miaka and Sekai stood at the end of the dock when Yukine and Miaka smiled at them while their father hugged Yukine. “Be safe kitten.” He said and looked to Sabreal. “Upon my word, I’ll make sure of it Sire.”
“Sore? None of the my lad. After all, I’m the one who dug you out of the rubble in the first place. You be safe as well.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:36 pm
Sayuri would turn to look at Ryoma and chuckled, "you gave him something to play with, and when he finds a worthy subject he tends to go overboard. I can't control him anymore than you can control or could have controlled your father" she stated then looked at the others. "The ship well be setting sail soon so you best say your goodbyes or be left behind....I very much would like to return home sooner than later." she stated turning looking at the captain of the ship. "we leave as soon as we are able to." "Yes milady" the man stated bowing his head towards her.

Artemis would shake her head as she flexed her shoulders then looked back at the twins more so Asura who was talking to a few of the crew members, clearly having meet them before. She then looked at Akuma "you guys have been to the isles before correct? why cant we go there without lady sayuri's help?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:58 am
"Father you dont have to baby me "Yukine said blushing as she swatted her father away with her war fan before flipping it beneath her and flying off onto the ship like a witch on a broom "I've never been on q ship before! How exciting!"

Akuma looked over at Artemis before tapping his chin "Well, the only way to approach the barren land surrounding tbe temple is by air. There is a curse placed there that kills anything it comes into contact with thats not of a certain bloodline which we as descendants of the Kami and their beasts all have or like Magi and can control the power of the curse magic. Not all of us can fly, and not every one is of the proper bloodline, so this is the safest way to guarantee us all passage into the Isles and to the temple" ge explained to her

"I have no goodbyes and everyone is here, lets get sailing"Ryoma stated to Sayuri and the Captain as he sighed in response to her words "Dont blame me if I trap him in another dimension, he's asking for it."he said "Well, your ship, your lands, your rules. Anything you want me to tell the brats?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:35 am
“Can’t help it. You both are still my babies.” He said before she flew off and he chuckled fondly. “Safe travels.” He called after her andnsabreal ilednand bowed to Miaka and Sekai before conjuring his one wing and flying behind Yukine

Inuyasha groaned. “They’re so sweet I’m gonna gag.” He said before leaping onto Sayuris ship.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:19 pm
Sayuri would look over towards him when he asked his question, "that is for you to decide, I am merely doing what was asked of me in a deal to be left alone" she stated simply. "but don't die wouldn't be a bad start, cause then i don't have to worry about finding bodies."

"But isn't the isle surrounded in a barrier? in a sense that it prevents anyone from entering and why your mother lady naomi wishes lady Sayuri's abilities in that aspect." Artemis asked as Asura stretched out her arms, "Kinda of with Sayuri on board we can pass through....so long as someone who was born on the isle is with the person from what we know and has the 'blessing' of lady sayuri a Ren we can pass through. As for mom wanting the magic...it would be helpful but Sayuri refuses to relent on sharing it even when we were students....that knowledge is between her and the crazy mage of hers."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 pm
Yukine landed on the ship with the others looking around "Wow, this is a nice ship, I wonder what kind of food is down below?"she stated licking her lips

"Well they'll be reassured by that"Ryoma said with a shrug "If any of us die than all is lost anyway. We all have our roles to play" he said to her "Though I wouldnt mind if this world crumbled apart"

"That's right, there's different kinds of strong barrier magics. Our mother, father and Grandma Ryoko all use different kinds of barrier magic. Lady Sayuri and Yami know a 4th kind, based in that chaotic swirling magic. But Sayuri wont let us learn it"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:06 pm
“Are you always this hungry or something?” Inuyasha askedbwoth a tease
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:53 pm
"Its probably for good reason she isn't teaching anyone..." Artemis stated as she looked around, she could feel the faint ripple of the magic as the ship soon jerked beneath them. "Get this hunk of wood moving!" Sayuri's voice could be heard as the captain soon began barking out orders and others began to seem to appear from around the ship. A mixture of demons, humans and even a few half demons "Yes Our lady!" they yelled in unison.

Asura would whistle smirking some, "she does command a presence....." she chuckled looking at Akuma and Artemis. "one thing Sayuri has always been is a women that will not relent or give an inch."

Sayuri would glance over towards Ryoma when he mentioned the world falling apart, "careful with that type of talk I'd almost think you'd want to move onto my home.....Magi would enjoy it he did talk about kidnapping you...so do be careful little fox."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:03 pm
"Inuyasha....we are on a brand new ship...finding food is only part of it, we have a whole ship to explore. Cmon you two!" Yukine said before running off ahead of them and pestering every sailor she could find

"Yeah well if there's someone she would never cross its Sesshoumaru-sama. Whatever their weird relationship is she at least respects the West enough to provide aid. And it's weird she hates cats because Magi is from Sekai-sama's Court. Youkai weave such interesting webs" Akuma said to the two girls "This ship is amazing though, you can literally feel the magic resonating from it"

"Kidnapping huh? Try not to tempt me with a good time okay?" Ryoma laughed at her jokes "That crazy blue man can try all he like, I'm not known as Ryoma the Ghost because I'm easily caught"he said "But I'd love to have your little world. My own little hermit kingdom where only the people I want there can be around me. And Im free to do whatever I want, whenever I want." He said to her "I was in bondage my entire life under my old man, I dont plan on getting trapped ever again. It's one reason I turned down a shot at being the next Emperor instead of that rigid monk. That palace is too stuffy, and no good treasures to steal"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:08 am
“Excitable isn’t she?”
“You slept with her and you don’t know that?”
“It not that....just find it to be very endearing. How we are preparing for a battle that nearly killed her sister. We go to war with a great force, not knowing if we will survive....even the circumstances of her coming into this world and this role of which she seems destined to take....she manages to smile and be happy.” Sabreal said as he kept his eyes in the bouncy and energetic child like young woman and couldn’t help but feel his love for her grow stronger
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 am
Artemis would still shake her head some, "still find it odd, she does all this is she hiding something that she doesn't want people to know?" "Well Kinda..." Asura stated, "at least its just was some rumors, its said the isles where Yami's home or prison not sure what one, anyways a bunch of his magic resides there and when he 'fell' some of Luna's dogs turned against her thinking that the way Yami was treated even though she cared for him once. So they became...twisted and then turned to wolves but some became known as the black inu's loved by both Yami's darkness and Luna's moon thats how you have the Rens. Sayuri is of that line.....shes weird....kinda like Uncle Ryoma..."

Sayuri shook her head "we aren't hermits for that sort of reason.....the rest of the lands just cannot handle the chaos that resides there...we guard it and ensure it does not get out" she said firmly, "as for the secrets or any treasures to try and spoil...you will have to put up with magi and his bag of tricks to discover those even I don't try and pry into that crazy fools off limit areas anymore. Even if I was the one to show the man the catacombs beneath the isles"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:29 pm
"You know I can still hear both of you correct?" Yukine said looking back at them as one of her cat ears twitched "So it seems my sister told you about what happened the day of my birth....and my 'uncontrollable power' as well?" She said frowning slightly 'Dont worry, I havent lost control of my power in a few months, it'll be fine"

"Catacombs?" Ryoma said as one of his tails flicked "Interesting. Tons of trouble and danger usually found in those. I'm not worried about the reasons why you are a hermit kingdom, the fact that you are is good enough for me. Though very noble of you to contain all the chaotic evil in the lands in a centralized location. You may not get out much, but Lady Sayuri the Witch is very much a legend the people have come up with in regards to these mystery isles. Though the rumors had you as a 7 foot beast with two teeth and saggy skin and bad breath....very much what you arent"he said looking her up and down once

"Heyyyy yeah, she is kinda like Uncle Ryoma! They're both kinda dark, reclusive people with unique powers that havent been seen in hundreds of years.......weird" Akuma said looking over noticing the two of them currently talking at the front of the ship "But yeah that's the creation story of the Ren. From there it was Raizen and Kurama that conspired in secret to steal the secrets of the Isles. However Kurama turned against Raizen and over the course of Raizen's rebellion, that big chasm we are currently fighting off the angels forces was created, amd after the war the East became the 4th offical nation and the House of the Devil oni took over with Raizen at the helm. And the rest is history."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:33 pm
Sabreal mentally kicked himself before looking up to her. “In He defense, it came from a place of love. I believe she is worried that this temple may cause you some distress.” He said.
“Yeah Yuki and have had to deal those kinds and f things since we were cubs.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah....being a half demon has never sat well with anyone, handling the sword that had his Fang wasn’t easy at first, but eventually the episodes stopped....”
“Isn’t it not suppose to happen? I mean that there is suppose to only be one with the soul of the first creations and one with the powers of the creating god at one time?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:08 pm
As he brought up the rumor of what she looked like she raised a brow looking rather unammused by the little story about her, she shook her head. "Interesting....myth on me, but you should hold that thought fox. What you will find in that temple is not far from what you described.....if not worse..." she would then move from him, a warning hung there telling him that she knew something about that temple but was not about to share it.

Several hours would go by but as they soon neared the isles a strange fog seemed to whirl up around them, but the crew seemed calm before the captain would soon call out. "Milday we will be docking soon!" he called and Sayuri stepped out from below deck from where ever she had been hiding the whole time, she nodded. She then started towards the front of the ship, then looked back at to the others "Welcome to the Isles hidden in the Mist." she stated as the fog suddenly lifted and soon before them was a massive castle dug right into the mountain side. Lanterns lined the streets shimmering like a star in the sky, a group of people standing near the dock cheering happily as they saw their lady return. "Welcome Home Milady!" they could hear being called out.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:01 pm
Yukine sighed shaking her head "I should have known the cat would get out of the bag eventually."she said "Inuyasha is right. Being the children of daiyoukai with sacred beasts has affected us differently. Usually, the cycle is balanced. For example, Sesshoumaru is Luna's vessel, his father is Tenzen's reincarnate. Inu no Taishou's father was Luna's vessel and his father was Tenzen's vessel. Same for Miaka, my father and my grandmother who was Sol's vessel before Miaka. However with the birth of a second child, something happened. Ryoma was born with a special darkness and abilities, Inuyasha loses control of himself if he's separated from his Father's fang which keeps Tenzen's raw power in check which would be too much for a hanyou and my sister told you about how I lose control of Mizen's power as well as my Mother's psychic abilities I inherited from her manifest uncontrolled as well...we arent sure why, but up until now no other of our ancestors had multiple children"

Ryoma probably watched her retreating form for longer than he should have allowed himself as he raised an eyebrow "So this place is riddled with secrets huh? Maybe I should invest some time discovering them all" he said before going to regroup with the others as the ship docked and they disembarked to the cheers of their leader "They really love you huh?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum