The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:20 pm
"Sabreal!" Artemis stated alarmed as she saw the blood run down Raizen's chest, the man had a death wish as she would quickly fly down stumbling as she landed and her wings still extended out. "enough already uncle! even you know mom at least carried about him if not she wouldn't have let him near her!"

Asura would sigh some pinching the bridge of her nose, "we might want to call mother....cause..I think things are going to get messy here in a bit...and I really don't want to be the one to calm a rampaging grandfather.." she stated looking at Akuma, "or you think Yami would want to play with his oni?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:32 pm
"This would be quite the high level spell. It may be quite taxing on the body in order to perform such a technique. But I never doubt myself. After all, we are lucky cats after all."Sekai said with a smile "Well, I will leave you two ladies and bring up my concerns with the Sage"he said with a slight nod to them both as he walked off making his way down the hall, his dark orange and navy robes swishing behind him

"Have you ever wondered why the Gods need us?"Ryoko said aloud as she stared off into the sky, thinking over everything Sekai had said to her "The great, omnipotent, immortal beings. Passing along all their drama and hardships down through the generations. I think the god's true desire is to be mortal. To actually feel all the things that we feel. Why else would our families be going through all of this?"

"I don't want to disturb her, you know so much of her energy is devoted to maintaining her barrier."Akuma said though his eyes were trained on the fight "Let's just keep watching for now...I feel like something good is on the verge of happening...more so than what just happened."he said "Grandfather has the ability to unlock the hidden potential in people."

Raizen glared as he reached up gripping the blade in his chest with his bare hand before driving it in deeper as he began walking forward sliding Sabreal backwards "Okay you have my attention now."he said "And you seem to have jarred my memory. How olds the girlie? She seems right around old enough. I remember fighting an angel now. The first time I ever got a message to stop eating humans, before my second wife. My dead daughter Asuramaru brought some woman with wings who tried to kill me as some kind of "divine retribution" or something she was going on about as a "champion of mankind".I dunno but after fighting for two days we ended up fucking for the next three and then she suddenly vanished. Kind of thought it was just some kind of drunken stupor I was in. But the look in your eye and the smell of her blood tells me that it happened. She could have been my second wife, that woman was a warrior. Unlike my actual second wife who was a human with a weak body but powerful spirit. Anyway, your grudge isn't against me featherhead. She left my den, not the other way around."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:05 pm
“The more you talk the more I despise you.” He said, using Raizens To climb up, plant his feet in the Inis chest and rip the sword free before flipping back and away from him with and additional kick to the chin.
When Sabreal landed he faced Raizen again. “Wether or not you tempted her, loved her or as much feeling as something like you can muster, she was ripped of her wings and dragged into a hell that not even you could fathom. You could care less as you have shown here.” He said. “I remember the day she came back to us. A fire lit within her soul and as bright as the sun. She told me she had found something that gave her a new meaning and purpose, but wouldn’t say what....Then came when she discovered that she was carrying a child.” He said and looked to Artemis, “It was the happiest I had ever seen her. But here was the issue of her happiness. Lucifer was her Intended. Our laws dictate that we we court and bare children within our own kind. So dispite having broken their vows, he was to be forgiving had it been with another Angel at least. But she wouldn’t say. She knew had he discovered who her child was created with....he would have killed her and you then Artemis.” He looked back to Raizen. “But He did eventually and was beyond enraged. But something stopped him from killing her, the sheer power my sister possessed or her own sacrifice to keep her baby alive. He stripped of her grace, her divinity, eventually of her child. Though this should give me all the reason in the world to hate you, it doesn’t. It was her choice to save Artemis at any cost to her own safety and well being. What really makes me hate your daemon is that even tonthis day, she calls out to you in hopes that you would come for her. Still cares something about you.” He said glaring at Raizen, “and you can’t even remember her name.” He shook his head .
“All of you Demons....your selfish. Your cold and unthinking. Your determination to fight and fuck. To enslave and to conquer and for what?! To feel powerful and think that you will never be punished? Then let me tell you that Lucifer will succeed and when you are all wiped from the face of this earth, then my sister may be free and cleansed of all of you.”

“I am not sure....many have pondered. Maybe its to learn something? Maybe it’s a curse? Perhaps we are to accomplish something they were never able to? “ Miaka said as they stood there, “I wish I knew, then maybe it wouldn’t feel so complicated.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:37 pm
Artemis stood and listened to her uncles words, since she could remember the time spent with her mother was always in a dark cell. Lucifer after he learned she birthed the ‘spawn’ of an oni stripped her of her wings and sealed her away deep in the earths crust. Far from the golden glow of the sun that she loved for it gave life to the earth, “if he cannot remember her face perhaps by name” Artemis stated looking at Raizen “My mother is Archangel Ariel the Lioness”

She was a warrior that saw beauty in the world of mortals, keeping to the natural order and healing. “I recall one thing she always told me that her and Lucifer always fraught over. Oni’s and Youkai were in his eyes not of the natural law but to mother even if they weren’t like the normal animals and humans of earth they still were within the natural law....but with you Raizen she went to end because of your ‘eating habits’ and instead of killing you well we know that part.”

Asura tapped her chin listening “so I see why Lucifer kept Artemis alive...she’s the child of two very powerful beings an oni warrior lord and an archangel....damn grandpa you sure know how to make powerful bloodlines!” She said laughing considering her and her own brother as well as their father.

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 pm
“I only fuck powerful women”Raizen said simply to his granddaughter as he listened to Sabreal before sighing in response “You angels all think you are so almighty. She had that same pompous attitude. She didn’t even tell me her name. She said the lowly likes of my kind don’t deserve to hear a blessed name. The arrogance of that women, so sexy.”he said “Ariel the Lioness huh? Has a nice ring to it. And what’d she name you?”he asked looking at the girl next to the angel man “ANd to your next point, yes, that is what oni do, we fuck and fight and fuck some more then fight right after. And whose going to punish me? I don’t believe in your god. Plus Yami is the only true absolute thing in this world. Absolute darkness. Absolute chaos. Pure madness. And I am crafted in his image.”he said “You said earlier I wouldn’t be able to touch a God, well you are mistaken. I will kill him. And if freeing that woman means I can fuck her again, then I will do that too. Both my wives are dead, I could use a third family.”he said “She’s earned the right to be called a Toshin. As have you girlie.”he said “as far as I’m concerned Lucifer took away MY woman. That’s more than enough reason to take her back. By force.”

Ryoko nodded her head “Perhaps you are right. All we can do is simply ponder and obey.”she said though she looked over at Miaka “However, it would be wise to not put all of your faith into them. When the world needed them before, they fell silent until the end. Never forget that.”she said before turning and walking off down the hall as well leaving Miaka to complete her task
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:27 pm
Miaka nodded and left to finish her task.

Sabreal swung his blade to clear the blood before sheathing them. “You can try.” He said and turnedntonwalkbaway
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:44 pm
Artemis glared a bit at Raizen, the man was rather simple minded and thought about only fighting and sex but at the same time it was probably just his way in life...it wasn't any worse than her own as she then looked back at him when he asked her name. He really didn't know? she glanced to Asura who shrugged, "he only knows mine cause I'm named after his daughter...Akuma was easy to learn after that he sometimes remembers our mothers name but just calls her empress cause he can't remember..." granted yes she was poking fun at her own grandfather but it was amusing, as Artemis sighed some "Its Artemis...no fancy title like other angels or oni..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:42 pm
Raizen scratched his cheek with a finger as he looked at them “It’s Anya right?” He said as Akuma facepalmed letting out a sigh “Our mother’s name is Ayame Grandfather.”he said as Raizen waved his hand dismissively “Whatever. Anyway.”he said looking back at Artemis and Sabreal “Well you got yourself a fancy title now. You aint just Artemis anymore. It’s Artemis Toshin. The name given by the divine one himself.”he said ‘With a power like that, you’ve earned the right to bear my name as a daughter I never knew about.”he said “Should I have known of you, I would have raised you right. Like the girl over there.” “Asura, grandfather” “Like Asura over there”Raizen repeated then looked over at Sabreal “And you. I’m not done with you yet featherbrains.”he said “What are you really doing? You talk about Lucifer’s plan working and clearing us off the planet.....well you’re stuck with us, so what position does that really put you in? He sent you off with a death wish just like he did the girl. We demons show more mercy than your benevolent God.”Raizen said crossing his arms “But you protected my daughter, and actually managed to pierce my hardened skin with your sword, so you have earned a smidgen of my respect. Cut the chord and leave the angel shit behind you. We’ll get Ariel, she’s my woman now through birth of my child. I won’t let that son of a bitch harm her anymore than he’s done. She’s stripped over divinity, Artemis has unlocked both halves of her being, what are you going to do? Lucy’s going you all locked up. But if you join us, I can get the boy over there to break Lucy’s seal on you. Denounce him and fall and together we can free your sister.”he said “Or die. Whatever you want. Either way that’s what is happening, so you can be with us, or against us. And right now, your odds aint looking too pretty.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:08 pm
He looked over his shoulder at him. He had been loyal to the cause, though it hurt to serve them for all that they had done to Ariel. He honestly couldn’t say he had a deep love for Artemis, but he didn’t want to see her hurt. Yukine strangely was worming her way under the shell he had made around himself.
“Allow me to think on it.” He said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 pm
Asura would sigh heavily as she stared at her grandfather, "Seriosly, named after his own beloved daughter that he was gaga over and he still can't remember my name....Yami may have made him in his 'essence' but he sure as hell forgot to add a brain..." she muttered crossing her arms, though she couldn't help but chuckle as he said he 'raised' her far as she remembered he always challenged her to a damn fight. "Honestly, I kinda wanna know what kind of dad he'd have been...Artemis your a few years younger than us, so even though you don't exatcly need a father and he's not the best...he still cares for his family"

Artemis turned to look at her uncle as he walked off, time to think on it was his words and she knew...it was hard to go against Lucifier she had no issue considering she hated the man. However, she turned to look back at Raizen who was digging into his ear again and she stared blankly at him "yippie....I get the most dysfunctional 'dad' in the world" she stated sarcastically as she began to move over towards him. Her wings folding behind her as her own unruly silver hair flowed down her back, "how exactly do you plan on helping my mother....when you can't even remember your own grandkid's name much less what you ate probably..."

"He may not be the sharpest of minds, but he is one of the strongest of might I have come to know of" came an all to familiar voice as Ayame walked towards them. "I saw the most interesting thing moments ago, a large explosion that takes out a good part of my home, and an oni/angel reborn and who do I have to thank for that..." she looked over at Raizen. "Mother...should you be out here what abou..." "I am well aware of what I should be doing, I have enough energy to give Raizen a lecture and half a mind to send you two to your father for an evening with him...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:37 pm
“Whenever you are ready, you let the boy know”Raizen said before looking over at Ayame “Shit, what do you want?”he said “And technically you’re my great-grandkids. Wu and Empress are my grandchildren.”he stated as he sighed listening to Ayame “I didn’t start it. The two angels got in my face.”he commented

“Well not exactly” Akuma said scratching his head “But you should be inside though Mother. Raizen will make sure the damages to the castle get repaired”he commented

“Empress. I’ve changed my position in the war. It isn’t enough to just slay angels. When the time comes to assault Lucifer, I am demanding the High Lords be in charge of that attack with me in the front.”he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:08 pm
Ayame glanced at Raizen when he brought up his 'change in position' "this has nothing to do with your new 'daughters' mother does it? because if so then I am not changing plans because you wish to 'fuck' your newest wife....so please give me a more solid reasoning behind it other than 'i wish to bash Lucifer's face in myself." she said firmly, she knew how Raizen got and when he got his mind set on something it was hard to change it, so she wanted to at least hear a full on reason as to why he was changing his mind when he had been so adamant before.

"As for the high lords to be in charge, I am not the one solely in charge of that decision. We have a counsel for a reason and I am not forcing my hand without a sound reasoning. Lucifer must be stopped but other battles must be won before we can blindly go into battle, the Runes are a priority as it will restore Yami even if the others are against it and I have my doubts as to what that will do...but its also proven youthful fruit in making the new generation stronger..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:48 pm
Raizen raised his eyebrow looking at her “A reason?”he said before brazenly laughing on the ground holding his sides as he bellowed out before picking himself up “Girly, I’m simply bringing it up as courtesy. Either you can get those other old youkai to back my idea, or I’m just going to do whatever I want like I usually do and cause a reaction from everyone else instead of being aware of exactly what I’m going to do. Bashing Lucifer’s face in was already my primary goal to begin with. Fucking the angel woman is now the secondary one.”he said crossing his arms over his chest “Besides, if we’re going to go up against Lucifer, then those possessing the power of the Ancient Ones should be taking the charge. Did Tenzen, Mizen and Ginzen not come from the gods magic themselves? They should be the ones taking the fight to Lucifer. If youth is to preserve our future than those who hold Sol, Luna and Yami, and the grandkids need to be our last line of defense, not the old ones.”he said “I don’t care what Yami’s reasons are, I don’t care what your reasons are. But now I have my own reasons for getting involved more so than just ripping off angel wings. You should be happy about that fact.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:29 am
Ayame would sigh as she stood there, she was not wanting to deal with Raizen in this matter as the toll of keeping the barrier up was already weighing on her. She raised her hand rubbing at her temples, she looked tired with the black circles beneath her eyes as she would speak “very well Raizen...when it comes to you there is no holding you back as is....your daughter....Artemis correct?” She asked as Artemis nodded “yes Empress....” “Raizen will be the one to train you properly he’s done well with my children so your are in his command....Asura...Akuma you two will resume your hunt for the runes once your weapons are finished from the blacksmith.....”

She would then turn to leave before stopping and looked back at Raizen “remember Raizen this plan of action is on you we still have yet to establish our hold on the hells within your territory....once we have that your free to attack Lucifer freely...”

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:54 pm
"Haiii"Akuma said with a nod and sigh at his mother as he looked over at his sister "Looks like we are gonna catch that small break after all."he said "I think some extra training time will help all of us. Those dragons were no easy feat...we honestly got kinda lucky there to be able to get the rune."he said

Raizen listened to Ayame before he started his response "Ya I know. And once Yami open ups the pathway I'll be the first one to give Lucifer a taste of my fist."he stated before looking over at the girl "Give me a week with the girlie and she'll be one of the best fighters we got in the field."he commented as he grinned pounding his fists together "She's a Toshin now. She's gonna have to play the part at all times."he said as his energy already began welling up around them once again. Nothing seemed to stop this man when it came down to it
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:12 pm
Artemis would glance at Raizen as he slammed his fists together, it would seem she was going to be in for the long haul as she then looked back to Ayame and bowed her head towards her, as Ayame nodded her head turning to leave. "It's in your fists Raizen" she said simply as she then looked at her children she could tell they were worried for her but as Empress she couldn't let them see it to much as she would then head back inside. As she got rather far from them thats when she fell against the wall, taking a deep breath as she coughed a few times but this time....black blood came up as she gripped her fist tightly this war....was taking its tole on her as she felt drained day by day as if it was taking her life from her.

Artemis looked at Raizen again as she spoke "So, do we start now? or....later?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
“Now!”Raizen roared as he swung his fist forward into the girls chest sending her backwards as he leapt after her to continue their training since she was already charged up and he was raring to test her true powers now

Instantly sensing the disturbance with his wife, Wu left his meditation chambers as he headed down the halls towards Ayame as he found her leaning against the wall “Went to give Raizen a lecture for breaking the wall I’m presuming?”he asked as he moved over to her giving her his staff to let her lean against “I’m so impressed with you by the way, the way you’ve managed to keep this barrier up for such a long time. Despite everything going on around us.”

Yukine was beginning to wake up from her forced nap as she yawned getting out of bed stretching looking outside “what was I doing again?”she asked scratching her head before seeing Sabreal walking over the castle grounds by himself as she curiously summoned a cloud beneath her as she floated out the open window zipping over towards him “Angel boyyyy”she called out as she floated beside him “Whatcha doin all the way out here alone? Aren’t you usually always with Artemis?”she asked curiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Artemis was more or less thrown back as she skidded across the ground, her wings flaring out to catch her and keep her from falling over. Her eyes glowed red as she glared at him before she would soon rush forward her own fists striking out to slam against Raizen as they appeared to be only a series of blurs till a sudden burst of oni and angelic power fueled her as Raizen was sent forward with a punch to the face.

Ayame leaned against the staff as she took a deep breath, and would look up at him her eyes going to his blind fold wishing to see those beautiful orbs once again but knew she couldn't. "I am not sure how much longer I can keep this going....this isn't the first time I've coughed blood" she stated as she soon would press her head against his shoulder. "Every day....I feel weaker and it seems like Lucifer is only getting stronger..." her voice hinted to him worry and concern. "when are we even ever able going to live a...some what normal life..." she whispered.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:02 pm
“Oh. Yukine.” He said and turned to her, “she no longer needs my supervision.” He said simply as he wiped again at the blood from his wounds from the match with Raizen. “Where have you been I wonder, usually your incessychatter is always abound in the area of others.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 pm
Raizen blinked in momentary surprise before being slammed in the face and getting sent into the ground as a large crater formed from the impact as Raizen slowly brushed himself off cracking his neck as he wiped the thin trail of blood from the corner of his mouth "Well, you got a lot of power behind those punches don't you? Let's see if you can take it as well as you can dish it out."he said as he crouched down before leaping out of the crater as the debris began flying again as he returned her punch as he unleashed his aura giving it more than 50% of his power this time

"Oh me? Well the last thing that I remember was that I was taking a walking with my sister.."Yukine said tapping her chin as she thought back "And then I remember waking up in my room...so I must have popped in for a cat nap or something. And I saw you walking out here all bloodied so I came to ask you what's going on? And why aren't you in charge of Artemis anymore? She do something wrong?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:12 pm
Artemis would stand there taking a deep breath, was she even be prepared to take on her 'fathers' hits, though when he got up from the crater he created she blinked and would take a few steps back. Her wings slightly extended almost on instinct knowing that something was coming, the sudden increase of his oni made her gulp but as he launched himself towards her all she could do was cross her arms protecting herself. Her wings going around her, and soon her eyes opened blinking she wasn't getting hit. Around her a protective aura glowed, making his attacks bounce off and she could see the 'rage' in his eyes that none of his hits were connecting. She wasn't sure if itw as a flux on her part or something else but how long she could keep it up she didn't know, but that thought left her when one of his last hits seemed to 'shatter' the wall and she got hit int he chest and sent backwards. Her body skidded across the ground like a rock on water before shit slammed into a wall as she gasped, blood coming up from the impact, she coughed several times and began to push herself up shaking her head. How did her mother ever fight a man like this....
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:19 pm
“To my order, Yes. For herself....no. She has broken Lucifer’s seal and regained her abilities. Not that it matters. Lucifer is more powerful then any of you credit him for. More cunning.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:00 pm
Raizen panted as he landed on the ground hunched over catching his breath "What the hell was that thing? It could take a beating."he said as he stood up as he began walking towards Artemis "Is that all you got girl? Get up. That little punch shouldn't have laid you out flat you. Your mother was tougher than that. And I'm tougher than that, so you should be doubly as tough."he said as he stood there with his arms crossed "How much sense am I going to have to knock into you? That shield came up because you were scared. Your fear made you protect yourself. And what happened? You still got hurt, and I'm perfectly fine. Channel that fear into your fists. If you're gonna fall, do as much damage as you can on the way down. That's the Toshin way. Defense is for pussies who are too scared to risk it all in an all out assault. Defense doesn't win wars. Offense does."he said clenching his fist flexing "Power is absolute."

"Ya know...I think you just aren't giving us enough credit."Yukine said as she jumped off her cloud in front of him stopping him "You talk about Lucifer this and Lucifer that. But I know my history. I've read the texts. Lord Yami made Lucifer in the same way he made us youkai and oni. Yami shed off Hikari, the Light, which gave creation to the Seraphim Lucifer. Lucifer created the Archangels to rule over the heavens and the angels to protect humans and mankind from demon and oni. Dragons were his gift to mankind and thus the Dragon Emperor, the man to transcend both human and demon alike bore divine right to rule us all and bring unity to all creation, which is why Empress Ayame's family still stands. We are simply two sides of the same coin, but you aren't seeing that."Yukine said to him "It was the angels who started this war after Ayame took the throne after all. Lucifer granted her divine power to slay Kurama, and got worried when our peace and unity threathened their power of mankind. Humans started praying to Sol and Luna and Yami, forgetting about Lucifer. It is our Empress who suffers under the crushing weight to protect us all while your people lay siege to our land."she pointed out
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:06 pm
Artemis would push herself up as she looked over towards him as he made his way towards her, the wall behind her cracked and crumbling and she didn't want to explain she wasn't sure what was happening with that strange barrier. However, she could tell he was not pleased that she had gotten 'hurt' in that minor little attack of his....she was his daughter and a Toshin as he explained and she wiped her mouth of blood and spoke "I've never faught without a weapon...so this is new to me even like this!" she stated, but she could just see his eyes narrow....an excuse was not something he wanted to hear...he wanted to see action. Taking a deep breath she rolled her shoulders, she couldn't stand there and do nothing and soon she let her wings extend before a blast of 'wind' would attempt to knock him back as she jumped into the air letting her aura once agin charge around her....and instead of letting it go around her she tried to force it towards her fists which began to glow a dark orange.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:38 pm
“I already know all of this.” He said, “But I am starting to see things in a different light.” He said with a sigh, “but still, thus far you are the only one here I can tolerate. Perhaps you can even help me in this decision in which I find my self needing to make.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum