The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 pm
Artemis glanced back at him as they entered the springs and she didn't even hesitate as she began to remove her own clothing while he spoke, explaining a bit more about his family. "Your still a high threat then...if you are as powerful as you say then Lucifer is in for quiet the battle" she said with a small smile before she finished undressing. Her wings folding back some as she eased into the water with a small sigh at the warmth around her body before she raised her arms to run the water against her skin a bit more. "I'm hoping after this....angels and...demons are able to live more in peace though I'm sure before that happens more lives will be lost int he process..."

"I've noticed it plenty....he's given more lectures than anyone I have ever met and he's a pain in the ass...I swear he needs to find himself a girlfriend just so he can get off my case...was hoping you would have done that Yukine but...well your with this one" she chuckled pointing at Sabreal. "guess I'll have to find some other person to take my brother off my hands."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:40 pm
“Well I’ve noticed he’s been paying Artemis some attention recently.....maybe you’ll get your wish.”  He said with a small smile though still unsure of Yukines words as he he still held doubt and blame.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 am
"Yeah I know what you mean" Akuma said "My entire life we've been at war so I'm excited to finally get to know what a world with peace feels like." He stated "I think that's the reason why I'm working so hard towards that means. I want to finally see peace" he said letting the warm water soak his stiff and wounded body as he stared up at the moon shining brightly overhead
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:00 am
Artemis nodded as she sat in the water, feeling it moving over her skin as she sighed her wings fanning out allowing the waters to go over each feather. "I've known war for as long as I can remember....peace has never or was never a concept I thought of witnessing." she said simply as she closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "seems to be almost fitting" she would then raise her arms stretching out the muscles causing the water to slightly dip below revealing her chest and breasts though she seemed unfazed. "That I am the child of a Archangel warrior and one of the most renowned youkai war demons....to know peace doesn't seem to be in my bloodlines cards" she stated with a small chuckle as she lowered her arms and leaned back.

Asura chuckled, "perhaps and then I suppose you'll really be part of the family then....considering your niece would be marring into mine. My family just keeps getting weirder with these mixed bloods though. Dragon, Fox, Human, War demon now we going ot have to throw Angel in that mix too.."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 am
He chuckled, ”Perhaps a bit of divinity is what's needed.” he said then looked to Yukine. Thinking about how it was only her family he was truly interested in being part of, though after the days’ performance, he didn't feel worthy to be even considered in her atmosphere. Let alone a permanent fixture.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 am
"No" Akuma said blinking as he looked at her before shaking his head as he leaned back against the edge of the wall as his tails fanned around him "It doesn't seem like it's in your cards at all. Your story is such a crazy one. To think Raizen had a love child with an Angelic Champion....and the fact that they sent you here...it all seems so surreal."he commented "And you're so strong...in terms of sheer power I think the only people stronger than you in this group are my sister and I. Your abilities far surpass Inuyasha and Yukine's...and you're so pretty."he rattled out before blinking and blushed "Uhhh...I mean...you are pretty..but that's not to take away from you as a warrior because I know your strong..and you think quick on your feet..and...uh...I'm just gonna shut up before I babble my way into my grave."he sighed hanging his head. For as strong as he is, he would forever be the nerdy prince who was easily flustered when talking to other people that wasn't his sister. That is where they differed. Akuma was smart and aware, but his sister had all the charisma and got along with everyone. She was bright and full of energy, always on the go and Akuma was her shadow, always following along behind her in silence. This journey was bringing out a side of Akuma, no one was quite sure actually existed but the little dragon was finally beginning to find his roar.

"If you ask me, it's just getting messier and messier."Yukine teased "Mutt isn't even a good enough word to describe all that mixing going on. The only thing your missing is some cat and dog but Sesshoumaru and my sister are still working through their marriage. But by extension then if Akuma and Artemis become a thing and if Sabreal plays his cards right and manages to domesticate me, then through their marriage all the Noble families will finally be united as one family, under one banner, since Sabreal is her uncle, and Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha are my brothers in law, it would all tie us together."she pointed out "That would leave you free, to marry anyone you wanted you know. Really muddy the bloodline with something else...like a Bat! Or a bear! Or a kirin, like old Shuhei!"she laughed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:55 pm
Artemis couldn't help but smile some as she listened to Akuma it was rather cute to listen to him stumble over his words as she would soon shift as he stopped talking. "Its alright, its actually the first time someone has said something like that towards me. Its pleasant to hear" she stated hoping he didn't feel to awkward now. She would then move as she slid closer to him her wings just briefly brushing against his tails some.

Asura laughed shaking her head, "ya...sure I'll get with the old horse" she shook her head that much more chuckling. She would then stretch out her arms as she sighed, "but I'll leave you two to relax, I think im going to go pass out for a few long hours.....my lovely brother ruined my sleep and I very much just want to sleep!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:07 am
Sabreal looked back up at Yukine at her words of sticking around but he pushed that away for the moment. ”all the houses joined under one banner....cant tmwqit to see how that would play out.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:14 am
Akuma blushed slightly and lifted up his eyes as she moved next to him "You've never heard that compliment before?" He blinked in slight surprise "Well sorry for saying what I think but it's absolutely true. You're stunning and strong. It's been pretty cool fighting beside you since we've been on this journey"he commented

"It would definitely be something to behold" Yukinevsaid before waving as Asura left before turning her attention towards Sabreal "Wanna tell me what this sudden mood swing is about? And dont tell me its nothing I have powers of divination remember. I can sense that something is off with you now spill it"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:29 pm
Artemis couldn't help but smile that much more on him, before raising her hand as she gently patted his shoulder it was about as...close to contact she really got to someone like this. "Thank you I suppose as a warrior that is the best compliment one can receive...though I am not exatcly sure how else to express gratitude....I've seen others kiss the other on the check is that something one does?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:02 am
”its nothing worth mentioning.” he said and stood. ”I should go and see to preparations before we return to the palace.” he said and leaned in as of if to kiss her, but had gone for her spread instead. He then turned to try and make a quick escape before she made good on her promise
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:25 am
Akuma blushed deeply as he looked over at her. She was so close now and he was drinking her all in before screwing his eyes shut "I guess that'd be okay...if you wanted to that is, you definitely dont have to"he stated nervously and shifted himself beneath the water

Yukine glared after him but was in no state to pursue him as he left. Though as he walked down the hall he soon ran into Ryoma who himself was just leaving Sayuri's room as well "Not exactly the first person I expected...are you alright?"he questioned
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:13 pm
Artemis would notice him blushing as she saw him shifting beneath the water, not exactly knowing the cues of someone being uncomfortable she soon leaned forward and pressed her lips against his cheek. She held it for only a few seconds before pulling away, but in that few seconds her breath had tickled his neck and he could feel just the faint brush of her chest against his arm. She would then give him a faint smile "Thank you for the compliment Akuma."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:01 pm
Sabreal stopped short so not to run into Ryoma. “Ah....just...” He said and sighed. “I’m...I’m fine.” He said and stood straight and did his best to appear normal. “Just....need to clear my head...”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:22 pm
Akuma blushed darker, fidgeting again as he nodded his head "Y-youre welcome" he stuttered slightly as he turned to look at it "I meant everything I said...so you're welcome" he said taking a big breath to calm his nerves

Ryoma blinked looking at him as he slightly pulled up his collar to hid the bite marks and scratches from Sayuri, at least angels didnt have the sense of smell youkai had "You look like you're running from a ghost....Yukine didnt die in there did she? Because the look on your face seems like you were the one who might have just croaked...whats going on with you Angelman?"he questioned
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:47 pm
Artemis noticed him still fidgeting and she would pull back that much more, her wings gently wrapping around her as she would then nod her head. "Thank you again...." she whispered before she stood up, the water running down her body slowly as she would then speak. "I should go and retire for the evening, we will probably be leaving early in the morning"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 pm
“No no, yukine is fine. No thanks to me...” he said and looked at the floor. ”i cpuldnf...save her. A child was able to do all that I could not in saving Yukine”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:43 am
"Right. My father is known to rise early and that portal will be open before we even realize it" Akuma said as he looked up at her as the water rolled off her body "Truly beautiful " he said a bit in awe before he stood as well and she took him...all of him in as her form clearly had its effect on him "Lets get some rest"

"Well its not exactly fair to compare any of us to the twin tyrants if we are being frank" Ryoma said "Asura and Akuma are a class of their own. But this is more than that....does Yukine's power scare you? Make you feel inadequate? She is quite a powerful spellcaster and her abilities she gained from her dead mother are terrifying...are you nervous you cant protect her?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:36 pm
Artemis would nod her head as she stood there, she could see his whole body now on display, she had seen plenty of naked men in and out of her life. She wasn't naive to know what happened between two that cared for one another but as he said she was 'truly beautiful' she couldn't help but feel her skin starting to grow hot and that her face was turning a shade of red. Though she would shake her head, pushing some of her hair from her face as he spoke "right yes...." she bit her lip and turned folding her wings a bit more around her as she moved over to grab a towel and start to dry herself off slowly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:10 pm
”True her strength is incredible, but I am not scared of her abilities, not her.....but use I am worried I cannot protect her. Aide her in any way.” he said, crossing his arms, ”I am just in her way.....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:58 am
Akuma grabbed a towel as well too as he dried out his hair and his tails, glancing over at her occassionally, wanting to say more but not finding the words he needed as he just blushed a bit more before wrapping the towel around his waist

"Ahhh I see now" Ryoma said "Feeling a bit emasculated by our power princess huh?"he stated "Calm down, calm down Im joking. But a word of advice for you. You only recently transformed and unlocked your true self. Give yourself time to get used to your new powers and new body. Yukine definitely is giving you a chance to do so. She's the Prodigal Princess, she knows exactly what she wants and what she doesnt and you are the object of her affection. But you wallowing in self doubt are going to blow your shot at happiness"he commented "Sometimes you just have to bet on yourself despite how circumstances seem"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:44 pm
Artemis would finish drying herself off as she wrapped the towel around her as well as her wings and then turned towards him, "since you and your sister have...difference on waking up did you wish to sleep in my room tonight? My uncle I am sure is going to be staying with Yukine and that leaves an empty bed." she said simply.

Soon Ryoma would feel to arms slid around his waist as Sayuri would appear from behind with a small chuckle "this coming from the Fox that cheats and gambles" she stated then looked to Sabreal, "He does have a point though, if you cannot learn yourself....learn your weakness's strengths, you will be no good to anyone and fail....but once you learn yourself in all aspects you will become the warrior you desire."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 am
”this all does sound rather petty, doesn't it?” he asked and sighed. ”this free will and feelings thing is still do strange....thank you for your advice...ill go and think in them and let you get....back to your activities.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:41 pm
"Right"Akuma said nodding his head "That actually makes sense. Fighting with Asura in the morning is a pain and you are usually up around the same time I am I've noticed"he said "I'll stay with you, a night without Asura's snoring could do me some good."he laughed as he followed her back inside the palace and to their wing where their weapons and clothing had been tailored and cleaned for the group "Well that was nice of Lady Sayuri...seems it just took the right man to ignite that spark in her icy heart...though I'm scared what chaos and evil the partnership of Sayuri, Yami and Ryoma can unleash...he is the reincarnate of Jinzen after all...if he ever decides he wants to be like his father....."

"I've never made a gamble I didn't have a chance in winning"Ryoma smiled as he laid his hands on her arms, surprised, but comforted by her affection. He was going to enjoy having a life here with her when this war was overl "I think that's a great idea Angelman. Center yourself and the rest will happen naturally."he said as he put his arm around Sayuri as they moved off down the hallway. However in the doorway behind Sabreal a certain calico cat came slithering out jumping onto Sabreal's shoulder *Scared huh?* came Yukine's teasing voice as her soft tail gently wrapped around the back of his neck
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 pm
Sayuri would feel his hands gently on hers as she would look towards Sabreal "just take it easy you have till morning as it is before you all leave" she said then would walk with Ryoma from the fallen angel and she glanced at Ryoma some. "you could always just not go back and remain here....you've done your duty or do you still owe something to the dragons?" she purred out letting her figners twirl around his knuckles some as they walked.

Artemis would step into the bedroom and grab the clothing laid out for them, "I wouldn't really know what sort of women she was...or even this...Jinzen" she stated simply as she glanced back at him. "though for Sayuri...have you met my father? The man is insaine"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum