The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:13 pm
He turned his head to the cat, he had never seen it before but the eyes were unmistakable, “Yukine? how....”he cut himself off when she ‘spoke’. He sighed. “You heard everything?” He asked and looked down ashamed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:56 am
"I have one more role I must fill...I owe it to my sister, she's the only reason I agreed to babysit these kids in the first place."Ryoma told her with a sigh "I'm Jinzen's heir. So the same way the brats found the Dragon's Eye and the Cat's Claw, they need Inuyasha for Tenzen's fang and they need me for Jinzen's tail. After we get all 4 of this runes for Lord Yami, my debt is paid and I'm coming back to here. Having a life here with you is a definite motivation to finish this up and leave my old ways behind. I may be a Kurama but I don't have to bear the burden of having my Father's name"he told her "Actually...I wanted a chance to talk with you. How about we make a deal? We know Lord Yami will thank us for freeing his true power once again, and it is sure both sides are plotting against one another once Lucifer is defeated...what side do we stay loyal to when all this is over?"

"Of course I did, you're talking right outside my door"Yukine said as she jumped off his shoulder, transforming again as she landed on the bed wincing slightly "ow ow ow, too much movement too soon"she said as she eased herself back down gently "Now, are you ready to talk to me about it, or do you still want to walk off? You know I'm just going to follow wherever you go"she commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:16 pm
Sayuri would nod her head towards him, she understood debts and she had repaid Magi for taking her in and teaching her magic when she needed the guidance specially after relying on someone who turned out to be the reason her family perished in those hellish flames so long ago. Though as he brought up making a deal the demoness quirked an eyebrow at him as she stood there, "A deal? what sort of deal Ryoma?" as he explained she couldn't help but chuckle. "You should know the side that we pick.....For my people....for the isles themselves I will choose Lord Yami. He did not abandon us, nor did he ignore our plight....even in his cell he still whispered out. Lady Luna nor Sol answered our pleas for guidance..."

She would raise her hand to push back some of her black hair from her shoulder, "These isles where brought up by Lord Yami...they are as much his home as it is ours....and you of all know how important a 'home' is....besides....I'm the Queen of the Wayward and lost..only fitting we side with the god who to is wayward...though lost...don't think that fits him...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 am
Sabreal sighed and ever carefully picked her up and carried her back to her bed. He found her antics adorable and endearing, if a bit childish. He could tell that sittting or laying still was something she didn’t enjoy and would kick up a fuss about. He laid her back in bed gently as sat beside her and was careful not to jostle her anymore then he dared to.
“Yukine.....I’m such a short amount of time, you’ve come to mean more to me thean words could possible describe. More than I thought possible and much more than I deserve. When your fire cut us off from you and I heard you fighting those beasts alone....the thought of you dying or even hurt in the slightest nearly destroyed me. I could not break through the fire...I was useless....I am useless.” He said with a sigh. “Perhaps I fear you will see it one day and move on and I will be left behind? As pitiful as that sounds and makes me appear....my sister always protected me and I swore one day I would become as strong if not stronger then she was and keep her safe and anyone else I cared about safe. But I’ve failed in that immensely and the fact that you says such things as you have that tell me just how willing and how far you will go to that same thing for me makes me even more scared that you might actually die in this war...that scares me more then you leaving me behind.....gods I’m pathetic.” He said and buried his face in his hands as he lean over the bed to rest his elbows on his thighs
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 pm
Ryoma nodded his head as she spoke "I agree with you. I had a feeling our thoughts would be similar on this. So then I'll let you in on what I have planned. I've created a seal that will temporarily strip Sol and Luna of all their powers. Just long enough for Lord Yami to banish them back into their realm, where they belong and out of ours."he told her "The only issue is that you have to be within striking distance in order for the seal to activate. However should an opportunity arise after the battle with Lucifer is finished and our lands are free from the Angel's relentless assault, I am prepared to strike a blow to serve Lord Yami, should the need arise. I'd like to sit back and see how all this unfolds first before choosing the best option"he stated as they walked down the halls

Yukine had a sad smile on her face as she came up behind him "Hey, you don't have to be so hard on yourself."she said shaking her head "The things we are dealing with right now are supernatural even by our standards. And you aren't weak, that fire was my fault not the beasts, if there's anyone you should be upset with its me. I lost control and couldn't handle them...I put up the fire to keep the beasts in and you guys out. It's my fault I'm in the condition I'm in and no one else."she told him picking his head up "And you are much stronger than you think. You have a deep inner strength that is waiting for the proper spark to ignite the fire. You wear your feelings on your sleeve Sabreal, let that be your fuel to attain greater power."she said "And this is coming from a psychic kitten so you might want to really pay attention to what I'm saying here hint hint"she winked and smiled at him "Now my body is all achey, tend to me"she said laying out on the bed assuming her pampered princess role
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:55 am
Sabreal sighed and gave a small smile and sat up and placed a hand on her head and brushed her hair from her face, “such a needy kitten.” He said. He looked at his arm and had thought of how the flames had scorched the others except for him and now knowing it was her flames, it suddenly made sense why it hadn’t left its mark in him.
“Now....”He said and smiled warmly at her, “how shall I tend to you my Princess?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:41 pm
Sayuri would glance at him and chuckled slightly "Well that is a possibility to do that, though I am not sure it is the right course of action either" She liked the idea that only Yami would be the deity but at the same time, the balance could be damaged and of course another war could put her islands in danger. "Lets work on that plan a bit more just to make sure we aren't opening up another war..it be our secrete little plan" she said with a small smile as she soon leaned close to him and kissed him gently on the cheek before whispering. "After all....the shadows work beneath the lights knowing." He could see her eyes faintly glowing, the magic she learned mixed with the powerful line of the Inu's....was a bit of a dangerous combination...was this why his father tried to wipe them out?
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:54 pm
"Actually I'm really tired and hungry. This is something I definitely dont want to do ever again. Ay least not until I have both halves of that cats soul....but holding this wand...its comforting" Yukine said as she closed her eyes leaning against him "I feel strangely at peace despite all this. My mind is quiet"

Ryoma glanced at her for another few moments before nodding his head "Right you are. Besides thefe is time, and we have to get through thid current step in the process first. After we return to the Capital our next destination is the Inu's lost Castle in the Sky"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:40 pm
”perhaps you should keep it when all is said and done... I think it could help,” he said as he stroked her hair. ”That and some rest. I'll see what I can do about getting you something to eat.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:06 pm
"its not exactly lost....its just that it moves around all the time...specially when Aunt doesn't want to be bother, and considering what was done to Sesshomaru memories." she said shrugging slightly, of course she did teach her Aunt the mind altering magics though she did offer to reverse it but...well her cousin's mate seemed keen on not letting her help though she did sense other magic than her own that was also blocking some of Sesshomaru's memories and it smelled to much like his feline bride."It will be interesting though to see what will become of Inuyasha....once he's reunited with the demonic half of our blood line."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:31 pm
"I think I will hold onto this" Yukine said as she closed her eyes "I've always wanted my own want, just like my fathers....except his is more like a staff really"she said tiredly

"You dogs and all of your power" Ryoma commented "You youkai are constantly striving to attain more power and release more of your energy."he said "I fear the day I ever sire your child. I do not know if the world can handle something with the neverending energy of a dog and the cunning and knowledge of a kyuubi. We just might create a little monster that could rival those twins"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:51 pm
”have you ever made your own? I know demons hold a high priority and pride in creating their own weapons. Though it also seems the want to inherit weapons from their powerful parents is just as important. Like Inuyashas sword Tetseiga though his own fang was put into its blade. Or your sister spear, it was your mothers. But from what I've gathered, she had to go through some kind of extensive spiritual training to tame the spear itself. That it holds a spirit inside of it much like inuyashas fathers sword Sounga.” he said. ”tbough the wand seems to suit you in both ways.” he explained
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:34 pm
"This is true, though when Sesshomaru has a child it will be a mixture of inu and cat. Then of course their will be the possible connection of if and when one of the twins decides to mate, then of course Inuyasha." she said simply as she brushed her hair back, "oh and of course the combination that is happening just down the hall....between the angel and the feline" she said with a small smile. "So what is the plan for tonight, you all won't be leaving till the morning. I won't give that monk permision to access the portal nor is he strong enough to get through both mine and magi's magic ontop of Lord Yami's"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:08 pm
"Made my own wand? No I don't, I don't know the first thing about wand making."Yukine said shaking her head "I was never really taught how to fight formally until my sister was the crowned Princess and took control of our mother's spear. Our father tried when I was little but I was too powerful, too much for him to handle and any time the two sides of Mizen came together it just got ugly. My sister doesn't use a wand to channel her magic, and my father's wand is part of his Amenonuhoko that he discovered much like Inu no Taishou's Sou'unga. Wand making is a long lost art, most wands now are hand me downs from another person."she said "But Mizen's Claw is now Yukine's Paw and it's ancient magic flows through me."

"Give it time and I'm sure he cold. That damn monk is full of freakish determination."Ryoma grumbled more so to himself reflecting on his previous adventures beside him "He really is an oni if you think about it...."he muttered before shaking his head "Anyway in regards to tonight, I'm exhausted, but I'm all yours. Everyone is still recovering and coupling up. I believe Artemis and Akuma just went into the same wing as well. Ahh to watch the formation of future generations. All these mixes you just mentioned, that is the future, and how our race will survive. Our species ability to blend together bloodlines and abilities is key to overpowering the foes that continue to grow against us."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:22 pm
Sabreal nodded, ”And I am certain you shall wield is well.” He said and leaned down to kiss her softly. ”now rest.you’ll need your strength for the trip home.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:16 am
“If he breaks my barrier I’ll make sure he ends up in hell” she said quickly and coldly, the halls even seemed to respond by the sudden dark tone and darken and warp almost as if she was opening the gates of hell at this moment. “No one touches my isles without permission.” Her eyes even turned a faint red before she would smile and things went back to normal “but I’m sure he’s we aware of that and wouldn’t dare break that promise. Now I’m in the mood for a hot bath care to join me?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:13 pm
"Rest? But how can I rest, I have so much energy welled up inside of me now"Yukine said clutching her wand to her side before suddenly raising it into the air as her eyes seemed to glow with an ancient power as she started chanting in a demonic tongue before casting a spell that instantly cured both her and Sabreal's wounds before the power faded and she blinked looking between him and the wand "Woah....now that was cool.....what was that....."

Ryoma sweat dropped slightly as her mood suddenly swung back and forth *Powerful sorceress may have been more than I bargained for*he thought to himself as he nodded his head to her "Of course. And seeing that, for his sake I pray he stays on his side of the barrier for tonight."he said before his tails suddenly snaked around her pulling her in "Besides, such a holy man doesn't need to see the unholy things I'm going to do to you on our last night together"he smirked

"Oh believe me, wait until you really get to know him. I don't think the man's been sane a day in his life"Akuma said to Artemis as he finished dressing and laid back on his bed "But...he is known as one of the strongest youkai to ever live....he hasn't eaten a human in thousands of years and still wields this much power in such a frail frame...to have seen him in his prime before he met Yusuke's mother must have been terrifying. Even he was considered a devil by other devils"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:28 pm
“I’m....unsure.....but it was ancient feeling....powerful.” He said as he looked over their wounds in astonishment. “Perhaps an affect from its former master? A remnant of his magic?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 pm
Sayuri would give him a look as his tail wrapped around her and she would chuckle "Hmm...your rather tempting with that statement" she said her hand sliding up to gently trace against his cheek. Her other hand sliding down to curl around his tail as she pulled at it some. "let me show you what a true youkai female is like...you've been spoiled by those main landers" she stepped from him but didn't give up her grip on his tail as she pulled at it, "come along little kit....this inu is hungry"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:49 pm
"Perhaps"Yukine said "There is so much more I wish to know now.....I see why my sister grew so fascinated in her research as she started learning magic....while I just sat around and let my natural gifts guide me...."She said as her ears lowered some "I've been such a spoiled, rotten princess...."she said aloud with a sigh "But no more. That all changes....now that I have a wand of my own..I'm going to dedicate myself into mastering my power and my magic completely...no more losing control....no more hurting others by accident and having to be locked away in a tower close to the sun..."

"Oh? Please ravish me then"Ryoma stated as he stayed with her as they headed off towards her private chambers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, after a long night of recovering, connecting and love making for many in the castle after the tumultuous events of the prior day, the Sun began to creep over the horizon, illuminating the isles and bringing warmth and light into the castle and the resting youkai

As if promised, they were met in the morning by the Dragon Sage stepping through the portal having toyed with Sayuri's magic through the night "The most fascinating of barrier magics you used"Wu said as he bowed to Sayuri and Ryoma as they were the first to arrive to the portal "If I wasn't a master of barrier magic and talismans myself I would have had some real trouble getting through. No worries though, I did not come to interrupt you...but I am concerned about my daughter and her recent spike in power... I wanted to talk to her...without her mother's ear around"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:34 am
“We shall take our leave of you then. We should go to see your father and sister and report to them about the wand and your magic. I’m sure that they would be able to help in your education.” sabreal said as he held his princess es hand in his.
“Ugh you two are so gross!” Inuyasha said and sabreal smirked, “how so mutt?”
“Just all hugging and hand holding and eyeing each other.....you smell like each other....bleh!” He shrugged. “Bad enough I know I have to deal with it with my parents and my brother!”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:38 pm
Sayuri stood there glaring at the monk, a burning hatred towards him clearly felt but she would speak harshly "Master?" she laughed shaking her head, "YOu are hardly master of anything here....your lucky I'm in a less foul mood other wise I would have you all removed from my lands" but at the mention of his daughter she rolled her eyes. "I am not your daughters babysister that would be his job" she smirked as she grabbed hold of Ryoma's tail gently dragging her clawed fingers to the base of one stroking it some. "he's all yours.....I made him mine last night" she then turned stepping away clearly not interested in talking to the 'dragon sage'
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:56 pm
"Awww Inuyasha"Yukine said as she climbed onto his back "Isn't there someone you love? Are you still dealing with that human woman you always have tagging along with you? What's her name again...Kagome? That's it right? Didn't you ask the old ones how to turn her into a youkai so she could be with you forever? I'm pretty sure I remember hearing my father discussing something very similar late one night."she teased jumping off of him and back next to Sabreal when he swatted at her

Wu raised an eyebrow as his head turned between Sayuri and Ryoma "No way..."he started before Ryoma loudly cleared his throat "Anyway, what do you want, blind man?"Ryoma started as Wu shook his head "Always so rude. What happened with Asura?"he asked as Ryoma went on to explain the situation that occurred yesterday as Wu frowned "It's unlike her to be unsure of her power...and I sensed that dramatic rise that seemed unstable. I was cause for concern to come and see her."he commented standing up "I'll go and speak to her now"he said moving down the halls

Akuma yawned as he opened his eyes sitting up as he scratched behind his ears *Why do I sense my father's aura? Is it time to go back already?*he questioned to himself yawning and stretching again as he looked over seeing a curled up mass and realizing that he had slept in a room that wasn't his as memories of his bath with Artemis and afterwards came flooding back to him as he blushed deeply as he jumped up
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:53 pm
Inuyasha tensed. “She.....hasn’t decided if she want that.....but there is also the chance that it may kill her if she even wants that.” He said. He could still clearly see her expression when he brought it up. It was already difficult for her to have to be living in the feudal era and away from her family, never to see them again.....now to ask if she wanted to be a Hanyo like him and lose being human completely was...scary.....
“Then we got summoned here.” He explained.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:18 pm
Artemis remained slightly asleep, her wings curled around her much like a blanket would be though as the bed shifted, she groaned some before her eyes opened and her vision cleared to see Akuma standing there looking panicked. "Akuma?" she asked yawning, sitting up as she rubbed her eye some then stretched the blankets sliding from her body and he'd realize she was naked. "is something wrong?....you look like you have a fervor.." she stated brushing her hair from her face before letting her hand drop.

Asura was outside, within the garden she probably hadn't gotten any sleep as she looked at her hands she had...never questioned herself before but now, she soon would yell punching a large tree that soon groaned as it toppled over, "what is going on with me....I...I'm not liike this ever!" she said not even sensing her father, even as she turned and soon jumped seeing her father standing there. "d...dad..." she blinked, she couldn't even sense him which granted if he really wanted to she never would have known he was there. "w...what are you doing here?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum