The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 6 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:25 pm
Layla looked on in shock that he had blasted away her spell and landedon the disturbed earth. "Well let's see you deal with this then! Earth dragons duplicate!" She said and punched the earth and the loose stone and dirt turned into the many faceless golems around her. "Attack!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:18 pm
"Yes, I was waiting for this!"Aki said "Lightning Dragon's Swift Reflex"he said as his body turned into a living bolt of energy as he zipped forward as he phased through one of the golems as it exploded on contact as he skidded to a stop on the other side "Now repeat for a million times"he said as he darted forward again racing between some golems and through others
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:37 pm
The golems did their best to catch him. Their limbs even extending to reach or block him. Layla had only a second to dodge him as he zoomed passed her defense. She barely missed being hit as he came up to her and raised her hands to her face. "Roar of the earth dragon!" She sshouted and a vortex of dirt stones and fallen leaves shot out at Akihiko.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:32 pm
Aki was caught off guard as he was hit in the side by her attack and recovered on the ground as the energy around his body faded and he shook his body slightly "Man that was close, could have been way worse"he said before grinning "This is one of the best fights we've had so far"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:45 pm
"Careful not to get too worked up!" She said and with a smirk. "Don't set off a storm." She said as she touched the ground. "Claws of the earth dragon." Once again the vines shot out to grab him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:35 pm
Aki was ready with a counter this time holding his arms straight out to his sides, palms and fingers towards her "Lightning Dragon's Scales"he said as the lightning shot out from his hands in a chainlink pattern around him zapping her vines on contact "I learned some defensive spells finally"he smirked
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:29 pm
"Well done Aki." She said and ran forward. "Sword of the earth dragon!" Stones joined together in her arm and passed her hand and found a sharp, curved stone blade in both hands and she swung them at Aki
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:33 pm
Aki twisted sharply barely dodging her blow as he charged his fists with lightning striking back at her as they collided sending sparks everywhere as they clashed moving around the fighting area as he soon jumped back panting slightly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:32 pm
"But your not the only one who has improved though Aki." She ran at him again and swing low for his feet
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:21 pm
Aki's feet sparked then as he rose up into the air to dodge as he blinked then sensing a familiar energy as he looked behind Layla as Kenji appeared raising his eyebrows as he hiccuped slightly, a bit drunk "What are you two doing?"he asked as Aki landed on the ground "Uhhh...nothing?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:43 pm
Layla dropped her arms the blades crumbled away as she put her arms behind her. "Just...just practicing...." She said. "Ah...how...how was the meeting of the masters? Your back early.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:15 am
"Yeah"Kenji said as he cleared his throat still a little intoxicated as he shook his head "Meeting got cut short, we...have a new problem in the Kingdom"he said "So...in the same way that we have our guild alliances...the dark guilds of Fiore have decided to form an alliance as well."he said with another small hiccup "Ironically we had this meeting in order to discuss rumors about this problem, and would you believe we got attacked right in the middle of it by them?"he said shaking his head "Making some kind of opening statement or grand gesture or I dunno, they wore hoods so we didn't see any of their faces, but their magic is quite powerful...and quite destructive. Old Makarov had to threaten to use Fairy Law before they finally decided to leave us be. So after cleaning up I came home..and here we are."he said as Akihiko's jaw almost touched the ground listening to his Master speaking "W--w-w-w-WHAT!?"he practically yelled in nervous excitement "That's awesome! I mean that's bad, really bad, but that's awesome because now we have more ass to kick! Things were getting so boring around here...no offense"he said as Kenji held up his hand hiccuping "None taken"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:18 am
"It's not something to be excited about Akihiko. Dark guilds are dangerous and don't care about who they hurt." She turned back to Kenji. "Master, what are we to do? You mentioned an alliance...will we be working with other guilds?"

Calista looked up when she heard the fighting stop and left stood from her table with both Nekka and Chichi flying after her. She stepped out to see Kenji there with Layla and Akihiko. "Kenji, welcome home. How was the meeting?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:41 am
Kenji took a brief moment to go over what he had just shared with the others before continuing "Dark guild are very dangerous indeed, but no worries, this isn't anything we cannot handle. We will be working with some of the other guilds around the Kingdom in the mean time, and I also was chosen to be the one to talk to the Magic Council,...once I sober up some that is"he said shaking his head briefly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:11 pm
"And speaking of which...lets get you rested." Calista said as she came over. "Come on you....and you two, clean all this up and then get clean up yourselves....I don't sort dragged into the house." She wrapped an arm around Kenji and lead him back inside.
"Dirty dirty-chi!" Chichi said with a giggle and landed on laylas shoulder.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 pm
"Oh I feel fine"Kenji said wrapping an arm around her as they walked together "It was kinda fun seeing everyone showing their stuff, we are going to have some trying times ahead of us that's for sure. We need to make sure the guild is up to snuff. I don't want anyone getting hurt"he said to her

Akihiko was still grinning as he turned to Layla "Finally our talents are going to be of use to the guild beside going on jobs for some cruddy berries. We get to actually save people now and make a difference!"he exclaimed excitedly not caring about cleaning up, that Layla's forte anyway since she controlled the earth as he jumped up and down "Time to train twice, no three times as hard!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:52 pm
Layla sighed, "now their never going to be any way to calm him down."

"No way! No way! Chi." Chichi cheered as Layla began to clean up their destructive mess.

"Well you still drank too much." She chuckled. "I understand...but you are a great Master Kenji....I'm certain that you have made this guild one your father could be proud of. I am and I'm so proud of how far you have brought all of us."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:22 pm
Kenji smiled "Well thank you. But now we actually have a serious threat on our hands, so we must all stay ever ready"he said as they got inside and up to the Master's room where Kenji slept when he had to work late nights at the guild and didn't want to disturb Cali

"Nope he's all worked up now"Nekka said shaking her head "They'll be no calming him down for a long time, I suggest you guys go get cleaned up first"she said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:44 pm
"I'll make sure that everyone understands....I think until we know what we are dealing with I'll have the jobs put on hold till you can speak with everyone." She said as she laid him down and helped him off with his hat and shoes.

"Yeah your probably right....hey Aki! Let's go home and get cleaned up."
"Yeah clean up! Clean up! Chi"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:15 am
"Thank you"Kenji said with a smile as he laid his head back on his pillow and instantly passed out snoozing soundly on his back

Akihiko looked down at her as he landed "Alright, alright"he said as Nekka landed on top of his head as they all headed back inside "I wonder what the battle looked like with the Guildmasters. I bet it was freaking awesome! They were all drunk so they probably weren't showing any restraint at all"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:09 pm
"They probably blew the building up." Layla said as they walked into the guild. Layla grabbed her things and started for the door to head home
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:35 pm
"Man I wish I could see that"Aki said folding his arms across his chest as they hit the road headed towards their home that they shared with the Yamamoto's
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:37 pm
"You would have done most of the damage..." She laughed and walked in. "I call the first bath!" She said as she and chichi made for their room.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:07 am
AKihiko grumbled under his breath as he headed up to his room kicking off his shoes as he leaned back on his bed "Mannn this is going to be so exciting!"he said

Kenji took a quick nap and soon snapped awake as he sat up yawning moving out into the guild again "Cali? I'm up now"he called out stretching his arms
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:53 am
"Down here!" She called from the bar and walked around it as he came down the stairs. "How did you sleep?"

Layla went to her room to drop off her things and grab some fresh clothes and towels for both her and Chichi while the cat got the tub filled with water. Steam greeted her and once she and chichi undressed and rinsed off, they climbed into the tub to soak for a bit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum