The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 23 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:16 am
As he rushed forward he was hit with an overwhelming surge of force sending him straight into the ground with crushing pressure as the light continued to shine brightly from Kenji as he then held out two fingers as he slowly brought up his other hand "Aria's bow"he said as he fired a dark arrow up into the sky before thousands of little tiny glimmers began to form overhead, just like those explosive supernovas from before but thousands more this time "I will detonate all of these taking both you and I with me, however I can survive this type of explosion and pressure from my own magic, but can you is the question"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:51 pm
"Then kill me.....but how will your dragon slayer feel......when you tell him you killed his brother?" Hisako said and confirmed what they all were thinking. Layla gasped and turned to Aki who was still passed out. "Can you do it?" Hisako said as he tried to move and vibrate his body like he had his hand to escape the dome that Iroh had made earlier
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:39 am
Kenji glared narrowing his eyes for a moment, energy still flowing from him before he sighed as he motioned for Iroh to lower the dome "You are right. That is not my decision to make without talking to Akihiko. You are clearly outmatched in this fight. Leave, before I change my mind"he said. He knew that Aki always wanted to know something more about his family so Kenji would let him be the one to decide his fate
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:19 pm
hisako then vanished and layla came out of the house. she walked up to Iroh and looked up at Kenji. "Kenji....aki.....he....should we really tell him that the guy who tried to kill him is really his brother? and knew it?" layla asked, this could really hurt him and she couldnt see him be hurt. But like it had hurt her when they didnt tell her about her parents trying to protect her , it would hurt him if they kept it hidden aswell.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:09 pm
"I learned my lesson from what happened with you, we have to tell him once he wakes up and he has to decide what he wants to do"Kenji said as he snapped as his hat and eyepatch appeared as he put them back out letting out a deep breath "That guys magic is unbelivable....they have been watching us for a while, he knew many of my common techniques...I had to resort to my hidden magics just to force a stalemate without killing him, and those hidden techniques are meant to kill you and blow your ashes into oblivion. Raven's Law and Raven's Bow are techniques that can only be used against an enemy of the guild. I bluffed when I told him that I would be taken down with him. Just like with Raven's Law all those bearing her mark are sacrificed the pain from having your spirit attempted to be forcibly dragged to the Celestial Kings realm in order to become one of her spirits. That is the contract she made with the King that gave her unlimited access to the Celestial World and it's magics. " Kenji told the group thinking back to his great grandmother in her lacrima chamber back at the guild "I'd never actually had to use them before in actual combat."

"Yeah well that bastard is strong, but nothing the both of us couldn't take if we weren't fighting so close to home. That's the problem with these bastards is that they keep hitting us where it counts. Half our magics were devoted to maintaining a barrier around the house the entire time because these guys are ruthless and with so many objectives if we aren't constantly on our toes they could end up actually accomplishing something and everything falls apart. It's time the guilds all meet again Kenji. We are being targeted and we can't handle the threat alone. This is just one guy. We don't even know who his master is yet and he's been kicking our asses little brother. You are guild master, you must act now."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:37 pm
"We should also get Aki home. Though miss Julia has done well, we can't stay here." Layla said. "And I don't think Hisako is the only one. There was that fire magic user in Fayluna......he and Hisako must be lutenaints or something and there could be more of them. They could even more powerful then Hisako."

"If they are that powerful who knows how powerful the master is-chi." Chichi said floating beside Layla.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 pm
Kenji frowned deeply gritting his teeth slightly at all the decisions he was going to have to make "I'm going to open up a portal, Akihiko can be brought inside...from now on we are all staying at the guild in order to ensure we are together and safe until figure out more....I will reach out to the other guilds as well, I know Fairy Tail has already said they will provide support when neccessary"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:47 pm
They quickly got Ahkihiko through the protal where Calista helped them put him to bed in the infirmary. Though bruised and scratched from the same attack, Layla refused to be treated or leave Akis side.
"Layla please, your no good to Aki if your hurt."
"Im fine Cali. Really."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:07 pm
As the group returned to the guild Kenji quickly went about sending word to the other guild masters about what had happened with the attack, sending his messages upon his black ravens guided by his magic eyes though as he went to leave the room, the toll from him using his powers finally kicked in and he fell asleep at his desk exhausted from the days use as he snored lightly

It was a few hours later that Akihiko's eyes slowly opened as he blinked looking up "I'm back at the guild?"he said softly before wincing "And I hurt all over...oh yeahh that fight"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:28 am
layla, who had fallen asleep at his side while both Nekka and Chichi were curled up together at the foot of the bed, stirred when she heard his voice, "Aki? Oh! Your awaske." She said happily and smiled down at him as she took his hand gently in hes. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

Calista had found him asleep at his desk and sighed. "What am i gonna do with you?" She said softly and sweetly as she used her magic on the plants in the room and used it to gently pick him up from the chair and place him in a more comfortable place to rest on a cot that was in the office for when he had too much to do at the guild and wouldnt make it home. She walked over as the plants receded and drapped a blanket over him. She knelt down beside the bed and kissed his forehead while stroking his hair. "silly man.....your going to make yourself sick like this." she whispered.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:51 pm
"Everything is sore."Aki said trying to sit up slowly and winced "What happened with the rest of the fight?" he asked curiously "We are back at the guild so I guess we won?"he asked curiously

Kenji snored lightly as he slept on the cot as Iroh stood in the doorway frowning "He saved us all today. He must have used up a lot of energy keeping up a barrier and fighting at the same time. I don't know many who could split their energy like that."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 pm
"We were able to pick him back for a little while. Iroh took us to his exs place that was close by, thankfully she's a healer." Layla said as she stroked his knuckles with her thumb. "We got ahold of keji to help us but Hisako showed up. He and Kenji and Iroh fought but Hisakos really strong...it came to a draw..." she looked down at their joined hands and sighed. "He.....he said something Aki. Something you won't like to hear..."

"He's always been training hard. Mostly to so he could live up to your family." She said as she continued to run a hand over her husbands hair. "After your father got sick, Kenji started to train almost all hours of the day in case he hadpemed to come sooner they expected.'some how...I think he and Craven buoyh knew it was going to happen."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:57 pm
" That guy...Hisako......he's like me"Akihiko said his face stern and set as he listened to Layla's words "I can tell....the dark skin..the white hair...something's up....what do you know that I don't?"Aki asked as he looked over at her "And Master Kenji had a draw with that guy?"

"I believe it. He and the old man were always close. Ever since Mom left after he was born."Iroh said looking down at his sleeping brother frowning "And that's why as the Elder it's my turn to take care of things. Kenji can't fight if he's always having to hold back his power or split it to protect someone...I, as second deputy, am bringing it up to the other high ranking guild members to make you Deputy Leader until all this is over. That way you can run things here at the guild and leave Kenji to fight unhibited. I would say myself...but I'm itching to get back at these guys for putting my home in danger."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:47 pm
"Yes....he...couldn't bring himself to kill him because.....he's your brother." She said and looked up to meet his eyes. "He said so when Kenji had him pinned. But we started to suspect it was true for as we continued to fight with him, his magic began to feel more and more like how your's does to us....familiar.....like a relative."

Calista looked up at Iroh and nodded in agreement. "Thank you Iroh." She said and l turned back to kiss Kenji again before standing and going to stand by Iroh. "I.....know we haven't always gotten along. But I know that when it comes to Kenji we both can put it aside. I guess what I'm trying to say is....I'm very happy you're here Iroh." She said and reached out and hugged him. She wouldn't admit it, but it mostly for her, needing a bit of support in the moment as worry and doubt rattled around inside of her. "Just.....promise one thing? Please watch out for him...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:34 am
"My brother huh?'Akihiko said before a long pause before he frowned and faced Layla "Well, brother or not, he meessed with my family. No one messes with my family. So he's going down."he said firmly as he looked at her "I'm going to beat the shit out of him next time, watch."he said

Iroh was shocked for a minute before his body finally relaxed and he hugged her back letting out a sigh "Of course, if anyone is going to be the one to put Kenji under the ground it's going to be me, you can count on that."he said smiling "He has a target on his back this time but I'm going to be on it, and you can keep those kids of yours here from now on. You and whole guild needs to defend those two while Kenji and I work with the other guilds to hunt them down before they hunt us and with you in charge that plan just might work for now while we figure out what is going on"he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:59 am
Layla nodded. "We will get this dealt with and then we can get back to normal." Layla said. "For now Kenjis has us all in lockdown at guild. No more missions till everything's done and he's calling on the guilds here. It will be pretty intense having every dragon slayer here under one roof."

"I'd prefer old age, but I guess if that means he'll be okay, I'll take it." She said before pulling back. "Better go and make sure everyone's settling alright. It's gonna be a tight fit, all members and their families." She said and smiled softly up at him. "Thank you Iroh..." and she turned to go and check on the members

Elsewhere, a dark castle sat quietly save for the movement of figures in dark robes. Deep inside in a throne room of some sort with a throne made of bones, a man in white robes sat glaring at his Generals. Amoung them the man in red who had attacked the Raven forest guild members in Fayluna. The doors opened and Hisako walked in with his grey hood lowered. "Ah....my latest failure has returned, report." He said with a hiss. "As you've said Master. The guild master came for them and his brother the Iron fist was there."
"And the girl escaped again and your weakling little brother? "
"Injured....but I assume living?"
"How unfortunate." The master said and stood and looked amoung his generals and chuckled and waved his arms out. "I apologize." He said and smiled.
"Why Sir?" Asked the Red general.
"Why because I have failed you all in some way." He said as he walked out into the center of the room and started to circle Hisako and the red general, "it appears that I may have been.....unclear in my instructions."
"No sir...but.."
"Oh! Well then if I wasn't unclear then..." he turned to the General and clenched his fist and both he and Hisako felt an incredible pain in their bodies that caused them both to crumble and write in pain.
"WHY ATE MY ORDER NOT BEING FOLLOWED!?" He shouted and it caused them entire room to quake. "Are you all the incompetent?! "
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:02 pm
Akihiko frowned as he heard that he couldn't go on any more missions but blinked in curious intrigue about all of the dragon slayers "No way....lightning, earth, fire and sky from the dragon slayers who were actually raised by dragons.....and I'll be able to take on Laxus again! He thinks he's a better lightning dragon slayer than a true one just because he's older than me but I'll show him when he gets here."he said as he punched his fists together before wincing "Maybe later though."he said laying back down again

"Master, if I may?"said a woman stepping forward as she lowered her dark violet hood and adjusted her glasses "From what my little birds reported from both of their fights, the Master Kenji seems to have unfamiliar hidden magics that we did not take into our calculations. Every time he has arrived, our generals have been defeated. Perhaps we need to think of an alternative strategy for obtaining our goals?" she was usually known as the most bookish and calculating of the generals along with her cold and saddistic streak beneath her striking features
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:51 am
"Yes. You need to rest before to go challenging anyone." She said and brushed an errant hair from his face. "I'll let you get some sleep." She stood and kissed his cheek before picking up Chichi and making to leave the room.

"And what do you suggest that we do then?" He said as he snapped his fingers and the two men writhing in pain on the floor were given releif
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:44 pm
Akihiko sighed as he laid back down closing his eyes to get some rest again.

"I think for now, we should just sit back and observe. The council is still in shambles and the justice guilds are still scrambling for answers, Fairy Tail and Raven's Nest have been the only two guilds in the alliance we considered to be troublesome. Fairy Tail managed to defeat Master Hades, Tartaros and the entire Baram Alliance so we knew they were highly capable and with Kenji being a Wizard Saint with Makarov, the guild is surely to come to their aid should we attack their home directly. We will have to find opportunities to pluck them off one by one as we continue the rest of our operations. Once they are wittled down enough we can obtain the girl and the eye."the woman said to the rest of the group "Our defeated generals are proof that if we underestimate our opponent they can overcome us. It seems this Raven's Nest has experience in dealing with dark magics."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:45 pm
"A wise desicion then. At least one of you is capable." He said. "I shall leave you incharge of the nessacry opperations while I attend to a personal matter that will help it our ultimate goal."

Layla shut the door softly, leaving by nekka to come get her should Aki need anything. Chichi flew off to find something to eat and Layla went down stairs to find her bag and get washed up. Calista was there serving up some of the other guild members while Oliver helped assign rooms or other places to sleep while the entire guild came to stay in the guild hall till the rangers died down. Calista looked up after handing off another tray of food to a t a serving girl. "Hey. If your down here I take it Aki some up. How w is he?"
"Sore, tired, ready to kick some ass as always. Basic Akihiko style to nearly get killed and just st want to start a fight." She said and rubbed the back of her head as she went ar Undo the counter and grabbed her bag. She hiss at her stiff muscles as she pulled her bag off the floor and not her shoulder.
"I whad eh you would let some neons take a look at you."
"I'm okay Cali. Really. Just need a hot bath." She smiled at her the make her feel better before turning and vowing to the baths.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:10 pm
"She's just like Kenji ya know?"Quan-Li said as he sat at the bar sipping his tea as he watched Layla walk away out the corner of his eye before looking back over at Cali "She takes after him more than she realizes I think. She will probably fall asleep in the bathtub and need to be taken out"he laughed taking another sip "I talked with Master Makarov, he asked if we had any suggestions on what type of magics we could use from Fairy Tail. As Deputy Guildmaster I'm naturally leaving that decision up to you."he said "Also, I overheard Iroh talking, is it true that Kenji is making you deputy so he doesn't have to hold back any longer...have we ever actually seen Kenji not show restraint?"he asked curiously

"Of course, this time we aren't going to run in there and try to smash things up." the woman said looking at the two men picking themselves up off the floor "We need to think about who our enemy is. Two dragon slayers, a wizard saint with a lost magic with surprisingly dark tendencies to it, two wizards of wizard saint caliber with plant and metal make magic, and other talented S-Class wizards who we have yet to encounter as they have been put in charge of defending the guild, which they have done successfully thus far. It is time we change our tactics as well."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:23 pm
"He actually holds back quite often when around the guild members. I have only ever seen him let go once and he almost got hurt. He doesn't want to mistakenly hurt anyone which is why he keeps a firm handle in his powers. But yes, I will be taking over more of the major guild duties till this dark guild is taken care of. I've asked Oliver to help me here since he has no magic but a great deal of knowledge. So far he has proved quite useful and diligent in many ways." She said and sighed as she looked out amount the crystals see dining hall. "But still.....I worry for him. This guild has been good and kind and my family for so long....but I wonder at what it has cost to Kenji and his family? His burden is so great and I fear that one day I may very well loose him to it." She said

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:54 pm
"That is the burden our guild bears."Quan-Li said sighing "To become closer to the source of magic for understanding. Our guild motto. We joined the guild knowing the price of the task of defending magic from all sources who attack it. It is why Master Craven was chosen by the older council to be a master of many secrets. Sometimes I envy people like Mister Oliver. People without magic may live ordinary lives that may be hard and can be full of strife, but they aren't attacked, or honor bound to defend. But that is the cost we pay to learn magic in the first place. That's what makes us different, and why regular people either love or hate us"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:21 am
She nodded and held up her own glass to his. "To simpler men, simpler lives and simple joys." She said and gave their cups a gentle tap before sipping her own tea before going back to feeding and caring for the guild.

Layla had managed to make her way out of the baths and back up to Aki room. She smiled sweetly when she found a play with food and some water waiting for her in the nightstand. "Calista you are heaven sent." She whispered to herself and sat down to eat quietly before yawning and climbing in bed beside Akihiko with enough room between them so she wouldn't hurt him
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:26 am
As she climbed into the bed Aki half opened his eyes looking over at her "You smell good"he mumbled softly as his arm went around her pulling her close against him before he fell asleep once again snoring softly behind her

It wasn't long until Kenji awoke from his unexpected slumber as well as he yawned and stretched heading downstairs to find Cali "How long was I out for this time?"he asked curiously cracking his back and his neck as he tried to fully wake up "I feel much better now"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum