The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 15 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:13 pm
"Oh my, well if it isn't Team Yamamoto"Iroh said "the witch, the airhead, the daisy and the star"he said looking from Sonia to Quan-Li to Calista and then Kenji, using his childhood nickname for them "It's been the better part of 10 years now, you all were just teenagers the last time I saw you, now look, full grown adults, it makes the heart warm"he said coldly "Quite an introduction you gave there too Quan-Li"

"My pleasure"Quan said cooly "So I take it you are aware of the situation then? The S-Classes and our two dragon slayers are going to be begin training with the rest of the guild shortly"he said as Iroh raised an eyebrow "Dragon Slayers? Two dragon slayers?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:28 pm
"These two." Said Sonia as she pointed to Akihiko and Layla who had stood up beside Aki. Sonia moved to stand by Quan-li. "Nice to meet you." Layla said akwardly, not sure what else to say to this stranger.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:37 pm
Aki didn't say anything just sized the man up as Iroh stepped forward looking at them "I had heard Kenji had adopted some kids, but I didn't know they were dragon slayers"as he doubled over at the waist looking down at them "So that waas the other strong magic power I was sensing on my way here huh? And what kind of dragon slayers are you hm?"he asked as Aki grunted "And who are you to ask us questions? What kind of magic do you do first steely eyes?"he said defiantly as Iroh laughed "Oh this kid's got a mouth on him huh!? I like that, makes it funnier to put brats in their place just like little Kenji back in the day"

"A part of me didn't want to send him the message"Kenji mumbled to Cali and the others near him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:19 pm
"Don't blame you." Calista whispered back to him as Layla glared at the man. "Keep talking and we'll Lets how funny it is putting a blow heart like back in the corner." She said as she crossed her arms.
"Uh oh..." Calista said softly.
"Oh this is going to be good." Sonia chuckles as she sipped her coffee.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:24 pm
"Big talk from such a little lady."Iroh said looking over at her now "Is there something you'd like to tell me outside then?"he asked as Kenji stepped up "Iroh--" "Now now baby brother, I'll be gentle with my niece and nephew. But if they want to have bad attitudes, I'll show them to respect old Uncle Iroh"

"Let's do it then'Akihiko said as he punched his fist into his hand growling as sparks began crackling around the room as Iroh raised an eyebrow 'Interesting"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 pm
"Only one I see with a bad attitude is you Gear head." She said as she stepped out side. Sonia had stepped back and convicted Oliver to come and watch to see what Layla could do. Others of the guild gathered as well wanting to see the guild masters brother go against the guilds dragon slayers. Once their places were taken Layla smirked at him and with a seeping gesture of her arms and a mock bow, "Age before beauty." She said
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:10 pm
Akihiko stood beside her with his arms still crossed though he suddenly got an uneasy feeling as he saw the look in Iroh's eyes harden "Be careful Layla, I don't think he's going to take it easy on us."

"How cute"Iroh said his hands still in his pockets as he shook his head as suddenly solid steel bars shot up from the ground around the two children trapping them behind in a makeshift cage "Steel Make: shrinking cage"he said as suddenly the bars began to grow closer together and smaller trapping them inside
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:19 pm
"Earth dragons scales." Walls of stone came up and started to push against the bars. "That won't hold long....what do you think? Up and over or under and through?" She asked as she tried to keep the walls pushing against the poles.

Calista stood with Kenji looking on worried. She had faith in her two charges but she couldn't help but worry. In practice with them or anyone else at the guild, the aim was to get stronger, never hurt someone intentionally. She couldn't say the same for Ihro
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:05 am
"I'll go up, you go under"Akihiko said to here as he charged up his fists with sparks as he suddenly shot straight up into the air hovering above before opening his mouth "Lightning Dragon's Roar!"he yelled sending out the large lightning bolt towards Iroh

Iroh raised his eyebrows in mild surprise as his bars were slowed and suddenly the lightning bolt was sent flying towards him as a steel dome came out of the ground covering him overhead deflecting the blast and grounding it, his hands never leaving his pockets as Aki glared "This may be a problem."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:48 am
Layla had created a tunnel and went all the way through to where she could sense iron was. But when she came out, intending to get him from behind, was it proses to see she had come up in a covered dome. She turned to looked up as he was looking over her just as the Lightning was grounded, it hit only her and her scream could be heard from the outside
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:19 am
"Layla!"Akihiko yelled as he rushed over to the dome ground his feet "Lightning Dragon's Claws"he said as lightning crackled around his fists as he began repeatedly wailing on the steel dome and after a couple strikes it actually began to crack, much to Iroh's surprise as the dome fell away and he kicked Layla in the chest sending her reeling back into Aki who caught her as they both fell onto the ground "I'll admit, you kids have some potential, but you are still brats who have much to learn about the true ways of magic"he said

"Alright enough, you proved your point Iroh"Kenji said as he stepped forward now shaking his head "Besides, we need to get started with everyone elses training as well and I need my children in top condition"he said firmly looking Iroh in the eye as Iroh looked at him for a long minute before shrugging "Suit yourself. You look like ol Craven when you make that face you know." "Have some respect for our late father at least Iroh"Kenji sighed pushing his hair back as he turned to Layla "Are you alright?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:42 am
Layla, singed and shocked, nodded at him as she coughed and caught her breath. "I'm alright..." She said and glared passed him at the figure of the steel make wizard who walked away. "Other then looks....don't see how an ass hat like that is even remotely related to you."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:17 am
"You have to understand that when my magic finally developed, our Father essentially turned a blind eye towards Iroh. Iroh wasn't selected to wield the eye or become guildmaster, his younger brother was. I understand his scorn. However I will not tolerate it being used against any of the guild members"he commented "But it seems he's gotten even stronger with his steel make abilities over the last 10 years."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:46 am
"Didn't even have to use his hands....if things get out of hand with him it might be difficult to stop him." Calista said as they got Layla standing. "Let's get you healed up." Calista said and Layla said nothing about it as she was taken inside
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:10 pm
"If it ever comes down to it, I'll take him---"Kenji said as Akihiko jumped forward his body crackling with sparks "I'm gonna kick his ass!"he roared out in Kenji's surprise as he smiled putting a hand on his shoulder "Indeed you will Akihiko"he said "I'll train you up that you'll take on Iron Iroh no problem" he commented as Akihiko excitedly roared again

"Get her cleaned up and head back out here. I'm going to begin training session for the others while you do that"Kenji told Cali as other guildmembers were making their way outside and over towards Kenji after the fight between Layla and Iroh
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:24 pm
Once cleaned up and ready to head back out, Oliver and Cali were walking her back outside. "Are you sure you are alright Princess?" He asked and Layla nodded. "Yes I'm fine. And I'm not a princess, Oliver. Please just call me Layla."
"Apologies. It may be a hard habit to break. Good luck in your training then." He said as he stopped with Calista while Layla went on to join with Kenji and Akihiko
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:53 pm
"Okay!"Kenji said with a smile as everyone gathered around him "I am going to put everyone into groups, and we are first going to work on mastering defensive spells. Now I know all of you use different types of magic, but somewhere in your arsenal of spells, should be a defensive spell or two. Now, proper defense is all about timing. Reading your opponents moves and knowing when and what kind of defensive spell to cast. Cast it too early, or too late, and it could spell trouble for you. So right now once you are grouped up, our S-Class mages and myself will practice throwing light attacks at you all so you can start to get your timing."he explained to the group "For our more advanced wizards, we will up the difficulty don't worry"he said smiling "Now go ahead and form groups, and those stragglers will be sorted into a premade group accordingly"

"Let's do this"Akihiko said to Layla as he grinned "I mean we're practically S-class wizards anyway"he said confidently thumping his chest "Let's show these other bums how to step it up a notch!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:11 pm
"Let's go!" She said and ran forward. Sonia smirked and looked to Kenji and Quan-Li. "Here they come." She said. She raised her staff and summoned Feiro, "have fun...try not to eat little Aki this time." She said and the large wolf huffed before running at them.
"Gang of the earth Dragon!" Layla shouted and caused spikes to protrude from the ground. Feiro leapt over them with ease. "Better try harder little girl!" He snapped. "I'm an earth spirit! The earth will not harm me."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:03 pm
As he leapt over them Akihiko suddenly appeared beside him in a flash of lightning as he cocked his fist back "Lightning Dragon's Tailwhip"he said as he chopped at Fiero only to have his attack be averted as Kenji could be seen twiddling his fingers around in the air "You're supposed to be practicing DEFENSE you two. We already know you all are offensively capable."he said as Akihiko sighed landing next to Layla again mumbling
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:27 pm
Fiero chuckled as he jumped back and they started again. Layla waved her hand and the spikes receded and she took a stance as the wolf launched at them again. He leapt into the air and made to lung at Layla who called out, "earth dragons scale!" A wall formed and Ferro landed on it then pushed of and aimed for Aki
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 pm
"Lightning Dragon's Screech"Aki said as an electromagnetic field circled him repelling and slowing incoming objects as it pushed Fiero into a different direction

"You know for the longest time, I thought Aki was only capable of offensive spells"Kenji said "Lightning is much like fire in that it has huge destructive potential. But I suggested Akihiko learn to control the magnetic forces generated from his lightning as well as some sort of support"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:13 pm
"Rather impressive." Sonia said with a smile as Feiro bounced back. "Sneaky little one." He said. "Let us see how you handle this." He reeled his head back and howled. His howl started to shake and rumble the ground and create sink holes around the two dragon slayers. "Woah!" Layla tried to steady herself from the shaking ground and Layla quickly rwached up her hand. "Stomp of the earth dragon. She slammed her foot hard into the unstable earth, but like a wave of water, the ground rippled and pushed Feiro down and back towards Sonia. This caused the earth to stop shaking and the sink holes to stop forming.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:29 pm
Aki let out a sigh of relief as he then floated sllightly in the air then as Quan-Li let out a surprised chuckle "Akihiko! You've decided to leave the ground and enter my domain have we? Allow me to teach you ariel defense then"he said as a dark smirk crossed his eyes

"wait no Quan-Li this is the first time I've tried to fly! I got the idea from watching you!"he tried to plead before a large gust of went sent him flying high airborne as he screamed and Quan-Li smiled "He'll be back, this is his time to think"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:18 pm
"Guess that leave us princess." The wolf said and dug his claws into the loose dirt. Large stones and chunks dirt floated into the air and shot forward. She called up another wall to deflect it and the wolf chuckledz though it stopped the barrage of debri, he spoke "as I said child, I am earth....like you....I cintrole it." He chuckled and the wall began to crumble. "Ah!" She dodged the fall rocks and the ones still being flung at her by Feiro. She ran and jumped in her best attempt to dodge. Creating walls and barricades as best she could to avoid being hit.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:37 pm
"Remember Layla a strong defense doesn't just stop an offense, it overwhelms it"Kenji said as he watched her as Fiero before turning his head upwards "And here comes Akihiko"

Aki was diving straight down towards Quan-Li as the Sky Wizard sighed "A head on attack will never do"he said as he held up his hands creating a large tornado as Aki grinned as he began spinning in rotation with the winds as he began charging himself up still flying down quickly "Lightning Dragon's Flying Strike"he said as his lightning traveled downwards in a spiral path following Quan-Li's tornado before reaching his hands shocking him as the winds vanished and Aki landed on the ground "I DID IT! I finally managed to reach you!"he almost screamed in excitement
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum