The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 16 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:55 pm
Layla sighed as she leaned against her last wall as it was starting to give way. "Think Layla think!" Sje sighed and thought bout what Kenji said and took a deep breath before jumping out. "Wing of the earth dragon!" She swung both arms infront of her and her own set of stones and earth shot forward aimed for the stones that Feiro shot at her.each hot it's tragedy and they landed together in a crumbled pile and the wolfs attack stopped.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:05 pm
"Excellent job you two"Kenji said with a smile and nod at them both "Now, go and help your other guild mates do exactly what you just did, but please keep it simple for them."he stressed

Akihiko put his thumb up "You got it Master!"he said happily as he excitedly floated up and down in the sky "let's go Layla"he said giving her a high five
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:19 pm
She smiled and high fived him back before turning to follow him.

Calista smiled as she walked up to Kenji. "You've done such a good job with them." She said and wrapped her arm around his waist.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:44 pm
"They are the ones who make the difference"Kenji said shaking his head "They have the drive to always want to do better. It'll carry them far in this life"Kenji said he said looking back noticing Iroh had come back outside and was observing off to the side

Akihiko went up to the first group, a bunch of the younger members "alright kids, we're gonna be getting you into shape. Line up and get ready to get zapped"he said evily laughing
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:05 am
"Akihiko you can't just zap them to make them stronger." Layla said and crossed her arms facing him. "Of you zap at them, you need to teach them how to with defend against, dodge it, absorb it or use it it against their attacker." She said. "For example, like I just did Feiro. I used stones that he had missed with and threw them back...not very impressive but effective when dealing with a similar element." Sje said. "But even with what you can do considered, you are only as good as your team or partner. Right Aki?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:39 am
"Exactly what she said"Akihiko said as his look turned evil again "Now zap zap"he said casting a few random lightning bolts making the young ones jump and get into formation as Aki laughed "That's the spirit, now try and dodge these" he said firing off three bolts

One of the young wizards jumped back as he held out a large frog puppet as the frog suddenly opened it's mouth eating the lightning blast before growing slightly in size as Aki blinked "What the hell?"

A black portal suddenly opened behind Kenji and Cali as a large steel beam suddenly flew into it vanishing from sight as Kenji frowned "I should have known Iroh was going to pick a fight"he said turning around slowly as Iroh pushed off the wall making his way towards them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:57 am
"I knew he would. Be careful love." She said and stepped back to observe from a hopefully safe distance.

"Hold." Layla called and walked up to the boy with the puppet. "Impressive mauver. What kind of magic was that?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:20 am
"I-It was my puppet magic. My frog's tummy can eat any spell and nullify it as long as it can catch it in it's mouth"the boy said "I can also climb inside my frog's mouth and shield myself from attacks too. Gamabunta is awesome"he said as the frog danced around him

"Why must it always come to this Iroh? Every time I see you it's always a fight"Kenji said as Iroh smiled "How else can I make sure you're still worthy of the eye and that title..."he said as he raised his hand as 5 steel tentacles shot out of the ground towards Kenji "if I don't test it out for myself!" he said as the black hole appeared in front of Kenji as the tentacles were drawn inside vanishing "Do you see guild? Proper defense is key. Because then it sets you up to counter"Kenji said as he held out one hand as a large ball of celestial energy began to form as he cast it letting it fly as he simultaneously opened his black hole above Iroh making the tentacles fly down at him from above as a loud explosion and dust and debris spread out in the air
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:13 am
"That very impressive. What else can he do?" She asked as she knelt diwn to meet the young boys level. The sudden rise in energy and sound of Kenji calling out to the guild about defense made her look up toward the guild master who was facing off with his brother. Calista stood a certain distance away just watching, proud of her husbands progress thus far.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:41 am
"Even if you are the opponent, defense is important"Kenji said calmly as the dust cleared as Iroh's steel dome could be seen again "But it's important to vary your defense, otherwise you'll get blown away"Kenji said bringing two of his fingers together before holding them out and snapping as a large raven made out of the same star-like energy Kenji usually wielded erupted from his fingers flying straight at Iroh's dome and passing through it slicing it in half as Iroh flew at Kenji who quickly lunged back as the two entered the close combat range exchanging blow after blow from Iroh's steel fists and Kenji's charged up hands using the Yamamoto Clan's sacred martial arts the Iron Monkey

"I don't think I've ever actually seen Kenji take damage before"Akihiko said stunned but in awe watching the brothers fight "This is so cool!"he commented excitedly "Kick his ass Kenji!"he taunted
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:29 am
Calista watched in awe and worry. She had been raised practically along side Kenji and Iroh and had seen their fight before. she had no doubt that Kenji could take care of himself but worried how the outcome of this fight would have on their already strained relationship.

"Go master Kenji!" Layla joined in with the cheers. "Go! Go-chi!" Chichi shouted from her spot hovering in the air.

"What do you think Quan-Li? 20 jewels on the master?" Sonia said and nudged him playfully.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:20 pm
"Forcing me to take the counterbet huh? Fine I will go for Iroh"Quan-Li said. wiith a smile as he watched "But if Kenji wins without using his eye, then I win too"

The two continued on blow for blow before their fists collided and the blast sent them both backwards as they found their footing panting slightly "So you finally learned to take a punch huh baby brother?" Iroh said as Kenji smirked "Looks like it. So let's end this now"Kenji said as Iroh glared holding up his hands "House of Flying Spears"he said holding his arms out as from the ground a wall of steel spears rose behind him with their blades all pointed at Kenji who was calmly smiling "Another lesson guild members, if you're going to use a strong offense, make sure it doesn't leave you open defensively"he said as Iroh glared "Think you know what's about to happen already huh?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:55 pm
"Sounds fair to me." Sonia said with a smirk. Calista stood silent and still watching on beside Sonia.

"The masters got him!" Layla said excitedly as she waited for the final blow
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:39 pm
The spears suddenly turned upwards flying straight upwards as Kenji blinked and Iroh smirked before one spear came straight down landing directly in front of Kenji, who if he had moved forward would have been impaled instantly as he gasped slightly looking up as all the spears hovered overhead pointed down at him "Iroh...someone is going to get hurt if you keep this up"

"Yes little brother, you"Iroh said smirking as Kenji opened a black hole above his head in a stalemate as the two glared at each other

"Man...that guy is pretty good"Akihiko said "Master Kenji actually looks a little under pressure right now. You think he's going to be able to pull it off?"he asked

"Kenji hasn't lost to Iroh yet, I don't think today is going to be the start of it"Quan-Li said studying the two brothers "I think this is going to end in a stalemate. Neither one has an advantage at this point"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:15 pm
Layla flinched as the spear made impact with the ground. A few spears staryedwith deflection, "earth dragon scales!" Walls came up and stopped the spears from hitting the younger members. Calista gasped as Iroh continued the chase. "That's enough..." She said softly as more spears aimed for her husband. Other guild members managed to halt the stray spears and Calista tightened her fists. "Stop it!" She shouted and ran forward as they continued to strike at eachother. "Stop it! Flora make restraints!" She swung her hands forward and large thick vines shot forward and grabbed all the spears and both wizards, holding them suspended in the air.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 pm
Iroh and Kenji both were stopped dead as the vines wrapped around them as Kenji sighed as his fists stopped flowing as he stopped using his magic "Alright, alright, I'll stop now."he said calmly

Iroh glared at the two of them "How dare you interrupt another person's fight, have you no manners? that's now how Craven raised you Calista"he snapped though his spears and his metallic hands suddenly vanished "Must be nice having a woman control your life and your battles eh Kenji?"Iroh asked
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:41 pm
Another vine wrapped around Irohs mouth. "Shut up and listen." She snapped. Laylas eyes widened at the typically sweet Calista sound so angry and sharp. "First of all your father was a great and kind and wonderful person. Took me in and saved me so I will not, I repeat NOT, have you disrespect him. Secondly, I don't fight my husbands battles but in cases like this I will finish them when the safety of my Guildmaster and family is at risk. Thirdly I have more manners ten you, you I'll tempers bull." She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Now. I will release you both under one condition. You stop this here and now. If either of you cannot then I swear to whatever gods are listening that I will leave you both here over night. Understand?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:12 am
Both men gave a solemn nod as they were suddenly released dropping to the ground as Kenji picked up his hat dusting himself off as Iroh glared at them before turning and walking off heading back inside the guild

"Well...now that that's out of the way, shall we continue with our lessons?"Kenji asked with a smile as he turned to the rest of the guild who quickly circled around him to make sure their master was unharmed "I'm fine, I'm fine, my brother and I have been fighting like that practically since I was born, this is nothing new."he laughed
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:24 am
"Then perhaps it should be." Calista said and crossed her arms.
"That was intense!" Layla said excitedly as she ran up.
"Call it a draw?" Sonia asked Quan-Li with a chuckl as they remained on the sidelines.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:25 am
"I know I know you can yell at me later"Kenji said to Cali scratching the back of his head "I just couldn't back down from a challenge from Iroh. Any chance he gets to take the guild away from me he will take it. And it's his right, he is a member of the Yamamoto Clan as well. He is 'her' grandson too"he said refering to the guild's secret in the basement that only Cali would understand

"Yeah it was. I didn't realize that guy was that strong"Akihiko said balling up his fists excitedly "I have another person to beat to add to my list now along with Cali, Kenji, Sonia and Quan-Li. I have a full 5 people to conquest now"he said confidently

"Agreed."Quan-Li said with a smile "Though I know for certain our guildmaster was holding back a tremendous amount....the same can be said for Iroh. From what I could tell Iroh's make magic is on a Wizard Saint level. Much like Little Flower's and Master Craven. That battle potentially could have been far more destructive had Little Flower not intervened when she did."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 am
"The minute I saw his attack start to head for the other guild members I knew it had to stop. Some one was going to get hurt." She said. "And even if ot were unintentional, I can't stand by and let that happen." She said as Layla came up to her and smiled as she put a hand on Cali's shoulder. "That's the mom in you. You care so much and take care of all of us your like a second mother to most of the guild members....including some of the older ones." She said with a soft laugh.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:38 pm
"Agreed"Kenji said with a nod and small laugh "Always knowing exactly when to intervene and take care of us all"he said though couldn't help but look in the direction his brother had traveled "One day I'll get through to him....it's my promise."he said firmly

"Well we will help you however we can"Akihiko said "Besides, you aren't the only one who wants to beat that guy now"he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 pm
"Maybe we should try just talking to him first? Maybe that one of the reasons he acts this way. He's always fighting, proving his strength." Layla said ad Sonia laughed a bit. "Oh Layla that's sweet and all, but naive. He is just cold and hard. Jealous even. There's no talking to him unless the words 'your the new Guildmaster.' Or 'your the best wizard ever!' Or even and has to be said by a girl with low self esteem, 'wow! Iroh, your like the most handsome guy ever.' " Sonia mocked and snorted after the last one. "Sirously though Layla don't waist your time on him." She said and Layla looked back to the retreating form of Iroh. She was anger, couldn't say she actually liked the guy, wasn't her problem to begin with but still, he had to be lonely.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 am
"Are you only saying this because he also rejected you for being his 'brother's silly little blonde friend with tits' after Kenji and Calista officially became a couple and Kenji's rejection?"Quan-Li said before sweatdropping as he was suddenly chased around by Fiero "I was kidding I was kidding!!"he called out as he floated high in the sky above them "That was 10 years ago! I thought you'd be over it by now"he said but laughed

"I know what you're thinking"Akihiko said beside her as he followed her gaze "But I think for now, we let the guildmaster handle his family ties. You know we may have lost our true families, but I realize that even if you are related by blood, doesn't make you close family"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:37 pm
"I am and it's none of your business." She snapped at him. She sighed and called Fiero off.

"Your right." She said and folded her hands behind her head. "Anyway....looks like training day was a bust.....what do we do we do now?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum