The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 29 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:23 pm
Roscoe hadn’t had a chance to dodge the iron fist as it crashed down on him. The fist lifted back into the air, leaving him in the crator that the giants hand created. He hadn’t been completely crushed but it was clear looking at his broken body that this wasn’t good. Both legs wer bent and broken, bones stuck out in unnatural ways and blood began to pool and stain. His hat was knocked away and blood pooled from his mouth and nose. He ha led and coughed and gurgled on the blood. “Well.....damn.” He muttered. Eitsu screamed and ran toward Roscoeand knelt beside him, “Stupid....why didn’t you move!?” She cried.
“Hey....don’t cry darlin.” He said as the iron giant made to swing back down. She created a shield with her solid script. “Heh....fast on the draw....just like yer old man....”
“Stop talking....you need to save your strength.” She said as tears formed I. Her eyes. “Nah.....got nothin worth savin. Nice thought though.....but listen Eitsu....I’m proud of ya.” He said and coughed again as the others came to fight off the Gollum, “I know, wasn’t the best pop you could have, wanted to teach ya what I knew. Was a hard ass and I didn’t listen.....but when you blossomed into yer own mage....couldn’t have been prouder. Now...do me a solid Kay? Get these fools out of here.....I think I got one last ride in me to finish these off. Can ya do that?”

Sonia froze. “No.” She said and turned back to Opheria and Feiro still in his bubble. “I have to stop this....Feiro! Spirit of the mountain! I hereby release from my contract!” She said with tears in her eyes.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:19 pm
Iroh ran forward in his rampage as he turned his body in steel and jumped on top of the golem "I'm taking you down, right now"he said as he tightly gripped the golems head as his entire body began to glow as he yelled loudly as he slowly began absorbing the dark iron straight into his own body

Opheria wasn't paying attention to the golem any longer as Fiero's eyes shot open in his lacrima before he faded away in a flash of light as the woman clutched slightly at her chest as magic seemed to flow uncontrolled from her pores for a moment before she seemingly regained control panting slightly "You actually released your contract with him!? You foolish witch!"

Kenji, who had been guarding over Hanako's dome, suddenly teleported into the hole with Eitsu and Roscoe as he knelt down beside the two "Don't worry, I'll make sure Eitsu becomes everything you've wanted her to and more. She's already a great S-Class wizard and the smartest person I know. You did Roscoe, in your own weird way"he said smiling sadly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Roscoe smiled weakly and lurched his fist tightly, “you take these bastards down kenji and take care of the guild. Now...get out of here...” he said and looked to Eitsu through his blurring eyes. “Gotta go now Darlin.”
“No! I won’t leave you here!”

“You cannot use him against me anymore and now his contract is void and the sacrifice then is null and void and returned. That makes no difference now...” Gartu and the knight, from the waiting magic from their mistress faded away and Sonia made no move to run away.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:28 pm
Kenji laid his hand on Eitsu's shoulder as he reached into his pocket pulling out a small mirror out of his pocket as he laid it down on Roscoe's chest and snapped as his body suddenly vanished "I sent his body back to the guild. We are still quite in danger, Eitsu, let's focus."

Opheria glared her Sonia "This still isn't over Sophia"she said "Dark Vishara!"she yelled as the dark diety began spinning like a drill with all its swords cutting a hole into the ground that Opheria quickly jumped into runnnig into the darkness
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:02 pm
Eitsu nodded and as she removed the shield and picked up Roscoes hat and stood with Kenji. “Solid script, ancient text: Final truth.” She said and ancient tunes began to form around her as she wrote them into the air. “Face the truth that awaits us all.” She said before calling out to Iroh. “Iroh let go! This one is mine.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:57 am
Iroh looked over hearing his name and seeing Eitsu as he then jumped off the golem's back landing on the ground with a hard thud as he panted catching his breath and watching Eitsu take care of the Iron Golem

Opheria watched in shocked sensing her golem's power fading and looking ove seeing Hasako still trapped in that steel dome as she clapped her hands as a dark portal appeared as she jumped through it "this isn't over Sonia"she called out as she jumped inside vanishing from sight
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:00 pm
The orbit of words spun faster and faster around Eitsu till they could no longer be seen as words but single bands of light. An aura of golden light formed around her as she tearfully formed one hand into the air into the a silly hand pistol.

“Bang! Bang bang! Haha got you!” A smaller and younger Eitsu held her hands up as finger pistols as she ran around the guilds gardens in a little green summer dress. She had run up to her father, who had been resting his eyes under a tree with his hat cocked over his face to cover his eyes and his arms crossed over his chest. The younger though adult Roscoe lifted an arm and pushed up his hat. “Oh did you now? How do you figure that Darlin?”
“I shot you!”
“Ya did huh?” He said and looked down at his body and patted himself, “Nope. No holes.” He said and smirked at his little girl. “Daddy your not playing right!”
She pouted and pointed her finger pistol at him again. “Bang! Got you!”
Roscoe suddenly then seized his chest and pulled a shocked and hurt face as he flailed to the ground. “Gah! Oh you got me good kid...”
Eitsu gasped and ran up to him. “No...I..i didn’t mean to shoot you! It was a game daddy! I’m sorry!”
“Eitsu....it’s okay....but, come closer..” he said gravely.
She leaned close to him.
“Closer....” He said softer till she was leaning over him and then his arms wrapped around her suddenly and he began to tickle her mercilessly. “Now I’mma get ya!” He laughed over his daughters own shrill cries and giggles. “Hahaha! No! Hahaha stop!” She giggled. Eventually he stopp and went back into his relaxed position under the tree with her in his lap and leaning in against him. “That was fun. Think one day you’ll teach me to shoot?”
“Some day darlin. But I hope not for a long time. Wantcha to stay my little buttercup for anlittle but longer.”
“Then i’mma stay little forever!”
“Haha.” He chuckled and hugged her close, “live ya darlin. Don’t grow up...”
“Love you to daddy.”

Eitsu glared at the Gollum as it roared at her, “Bang.” She said and the lights flew to her finger tip and created and blimndinf beam of light that shot straight at He creature and incinerated it upon contact.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:25 pm
The golem roared as the light hit it before the metal warped and slowly faded away into nothingness as the group from Raven's Nest all sunk down to their knees letting out a sigh as the battle ended

"It took 6 S-Class wizards to capture one of them alive...and we lost someone in the process. This had better be worth it."Iroh said looking over at the crater where Roscoe had been previously "Steel make: bindings" he said as the magical steel dome around Hasako warped and molded into a steel casing that only allowed his head to show "But at least we have you now."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:17 pm
“You may have captured me. But you will get nothing.” He said and eyed Eitsu who was being tended to by Kenji. “And this death is only the first. You will all burn.”

Sonia slowly stood and and walked to join the group but said nothing bor looked at any of them.

At the guild, Roscoes body had appeared in the guilds main hall entrance. When everyone their gasped and cried out. Calista a few others were quick to act and removed him from the main hall and put him in the infirmary as quickly and as respectfully as they could. Layla, upon seeing him being carried away, felt her stomach churn and her heart freeze. She turned into Aki and cling to him as tears fell down her cheeks and against his chest. Chichi stood next them with her own tears, gripping Layla’s pant leg in her paw and just looked up at them sad and silent.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:02 pm
Iroh didn’t hold back as he balled his fist punching Hasako as hard as he possibly could with his battered body “I don’t want to hear anything from you.”he said fist still balled. Being the same age as Eitsu, he remembered being a kid with old man Roscoe around with his dad, and all the training the two men had done for him “you all are going to pay for what you’ve done.”he said with a deadly look in his eyes

Neka hovered next to Aki, head down as Akihiko looked on in shock at the scene before him “how could he actually lose? Roscoe is one of the strongest people I’ve ever seen.”he said in shock “That means the others should be coming back soon then right?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:58 pm
“Enough Iroh...please.” Eitsu said though still terribly upset. “Let’s....lets go home.....please.” She said and held her fathers hat to her chest.

“I’ll open the way.” Sonia said and opened her own mirror and opened the portal to take them home.
Layla said nothing at first but then the portal opened and everyone turned to see if the team would come back through or if another friends body would be left for them to tend. Thankfully, the remains of the s class team came through with Iroh trailing behind with their captive. Calista ran past the dragon slayers and up to Eitsu and kenji and embraces the script mage tightly. “He is upstairs. Let us know what ever we can do to help you....”
“Thank you....but for now I’d like to be alone with him.” She said and moved to go up the stairs
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:56 am
As they reached the guild, Iroh decided to take Hasako down to the dungeon underneath the guild. It was one of his favorite places because his father was the one who created the insane metal prison maze beneath in the catacombs beneath the guild as he pushed Hasako into one of the metal prisons as the steel wall slid in behind him leaving only a small space for his eyes to be seen behind the wall “I’ve refortified the steel in these walls with the same magic sapping steel you are in cased in. You aren’t going anywhere unless your guys come and try to bust you out of here.”he said before getting a wicked dark grin “and that’s exactly what we’re hoping for. My little brother may be a lot of anoying things but if there is one thing he is, it’s smart.”

Kenji had his head down as he watched Eitsu walk away as he took a deep breath “that battle was a lot more draining than I ever could have calculated.”he said then turned to face Sophia “Is all that stuff you were discussing with that woman....is that really Ellie?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:53 pm
“Yes...only she could have known al of those things.....my gaurdian Knight....,He is a family spirit and cannot harm those if the same blood line.” She said and looked up to him. “I...i hope by canceling my contract with Feiro....I hoped it would free her from the sacrifice clause in his contract.” She said and looked away, “I....i was young....and stupid! I didn’t know that the sacrifice for a spirit was something so drastic! This....this is all my fault!” She said as tears formed and she fell to her knees and cried.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:05 pm
“This isn’t your fault”Quan-Li said as he put an arm around Sonia “there is absolutely no way possible any of us could have anticipated this, so it’d be foolish to assume you had anything to do with that. If that is Ellie, it isn’t the same Ellie you grew up with. Her mind is warped...different. And she’s in league with the enemy. We must stay strong during this challenging time. Perhaps we should take you to go lay down Little Witch”he said helping her back to her feet

“Yes, take her and you alll go rest”Kenji said. His fist was still tightly balled and he still had his head down “I’m going to return to my office, I will see you all shortly”he said before turning and walking off silently

“He’s taking this hard too.”Aki said with a frown “I don’t think he was planning on losing anyone when this mission first started”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:11 pm
Sonia let Quan-Leo take her away while the others parted to grieve and process all that happened. Calista looked to Aki, “no one ever prepares for something like this.” She said as she whipped at tears in her eyes. “I’m going to give him a secondandncheck on the others. Are you fourbgoing to be okay?” She asked. Layla nodded and wiped at her own tears. Chi is the same befor hopping into Layla’s as and curled into her tightly

Hisako laughed, “Then you are hoping for your own deaths” he said and smirked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 am
Akihiko nodded his head as he put on a strong face and let out a sigh "Yeah we'll be fine. Besides....we captured my brother."he said as his look hardened "I want to talk to him and ask him some questions."he said with a glare

Iroh shook his head "I have nothing to be worried about. You killed someone we cared about. You set a fire on this guild that cannot be extinguished. Something like that will never happen again. Not as long as a Yamamoto is the Guildmaster. And this one just happens to be a Wizard Saint."

"Are you feeling okay?"Quan-Li asked Sonia as he lead her into one of the guild bedrooms setting her down on the bed "We've been partners for a long time, you know you can talk to me about anything."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 am
“I’m not sure that is wise at the moment. Emotions are running high and I worry he may say something to you that will cause you pain or cause you to go off and do some thing something you may end up regretting.” Calista said. Layla looked up from Akihikos chest, “I’ll be there with him. Iroh is still with him. We’ll be just okay.” She said d annd calists nodded, some what pleased with that. As a sign of love and encouragement, she leaned in and kissed their foreheads before re turning to tend to the other three guild members.

“How do I talk to you about murdering my sister?” She asked as she looked at the floor in the space between them.

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:04 am
Akihiko nodded his head “Finally we can get some answers about the past. I want to know if he knows what happened to my dragon”he commented “Let’s get down there.”

“Because it wasn’t murder. It was an accident. Don’t let her words get into your head Sophia.”Quan-Li said putting his arm on her shoulder “and clearly she’s still alive. Look towards making amends towards the future, not regretting the past.”he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm
“Let’s go.” She said and the four left to go find Hisakos cell.

“Sophia.....I haven’t been called that in so long...until today, I had all forgotten my real name.” She said sadly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:12 pm
Aki headed to the cellars underneath the guild as he could sense Iroh’s energy and began following it through the mazes, a determined look still on his face

“I know this is a huge shocker. But do not forget that you are still you.”Quan-Li said “And despite what she said, I think it’s wonderful to know your sister is okay now. She just has to be brought back to her senses.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 pm
Layla followed behind as close as she could, but his resolve drove him further and further ahead. Eventually they reached the end of the maze where Iroh and Hisako were still facing off. “I know it’s not a good time to ask, but are you okay Iroh?” She said and gently put a hand in his arm

“Thank you Quan-li. You have always been here for me to lean in when I needed it. Even after all this and the ugly truths you are still there for me to depend on.”

Calista took a deep breath and let it out slowly before she opened the door to Kenjis office. “Kenji....love, are you alright?” She asked as she opened the door.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 pm
“I will be. Roscoe was like an uncle to me. Whoever this bastard’s leader is, he’s going to pay for that death.”Iroh said as he glared at Hisako before taking a step back “He’s all yours kid.”

Akihiko stepped in front of the cell as he looked foward seeing the same white hair, tan skin and golden eyes that he had reflected in his elder brother “do you want to talk? Or do we have to play stupid games?”

“I told you when we were kids didn’t I? I would never leave your side as long as you needed me.”Quan-Li said “I think you forget, while you were always chasing Kenji, I was the one always chasing you. And after Kenji and Calista got together, you and I were always there, until of course we got older and took separate missions.”he said with a smile “and I plan to still always be right at your side.”

“Yes...no....I don’t know”Kenji said as he rubbed his face and eyes, his hat sitting beside him on the desk “We lost one. And I could do nothing to help the situation. I couldn’t give it my all, and it took the entire time to just take on two people. Who knows how many others of these people they are, and how strong.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:41 pm
“Play all you want boy, but I’m not the one playing any games. Ask what you will and I will not lie.” Hisako Said. “Though I’d it isn’t too much to ask, may I at least be released from this capsule? It’s a bit redundant since we are in a magic sapping chamber.” Hisako said and eyes Iroh again.

Sonia looked to Quan-li. It wasn’t surprising that he had had feelings for her. She knew. She always thought it was a simple crush on his part that would fade as they grew up., she once thought the same of her own for Kenji. She loved him, once, but it wasn’t enough then. Now it was enough just being the masters friend. She placed a hand on his and leaned in against him and rest her head on his shoulder. “Can...you stay with me tonight? Please?”

Calista shit the door behind her and walked up to him and knelt brown beside him and put a hand over his. “It’s Nothing we can ever be prepared for. Never is it something we want to ever have happened. And as much as we wish it....its nothing we can change.” She said and wiped at her own eyes before reaching up and turning him to face her. “But knowing Roscoe. He would tell us to keep going. To keep fighting, no matter the odds. I know right now that they are daunting and we are are not our best in this moment, but we only fail if we don’t try.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:29 pm
Iroh rolled his eyes "You got some nerve, but fine."he said as he snapped his fingers as the steel bindings then morphed into shackles around his wrists, neck and ankles, giving him freedom to move his limbs again

"First of all."Akihiko said "What do you know about my dragon? And don't play dumb with me. If you knew about me this entire time, then you must have known the dragon who raised me. What happened to him?"he demanded with the same hard look in his eyes

Quan-Li blinked slightly in surprise as his blue hair fell around them like a soft sheet of the sky itself as he closed his eyes and smiled in his typical fashion "Of course Sonia. I wouldn't dream of leaving it Little Witch."he said looking down at her "Tea?"

"You're right, you're right."Kenji said as he wiped his own eyes letting out a deep sigh "I just feel so bad. To summon everyone back here again after so many years away....and for this to happen. We need to make sure we end this thing and come out on top. For Roscoe's memory. And our own sanity...mine especially"he said with a small laugh sighing again "I take it Quan-Li is with Sonia...and Aki and Layla are with Iroh in the dungeon....Yumeko! Can we "wake" Yumeko up in the dorms and send him in to Eitsu and Roscoe. I think his brand of magic is what is needed right now."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 pm
“Honestly the best person to ask would be one of the other dragon slayers. But as far as I know, magic that dragons could use was fading from this world. Till they could fulfill their purpose they used the last of their magic to be placed inside their child prodigies.” He said.
“Wait, your telling me that....Azurtis is inside of me?”
“Yes. There spirit rests inside the heart of a dragon slayer. But as I said, best to asked one of the other dragon slayers.” Hisako Said as he sat down and leaned against a wall in his cell.

“That would be nice.” She said as she wiped at her eyes again.

“Yes. I think Yumeko would be the best choice for tonight.” She said and leaned up and kissed his forehead softly
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum