The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 39 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:40 pm
“Well...I found out something out that scares me.....something dangerous. The cult that has targeted us....say that a demon is locked inside me and it’s trying to get out. I lost control and I hurt Akihito....but I worry that it will happen again. That I will lose myself and that I might hurt someone again or kill someone and I don’t know what to do..”

“It is an incredible item and makes sense how you are so young and are already a saint. That is not something to take lightly. Which is frightening enough to consider that they may have someone there who could strong enough to match you.” Oliver said, “that being said, I have to ask....do you intend to go back to Fayluna?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:11 pm
"Well that's easy, there's only one thing you can do. Fight."Aria said with a smile "Fight until you can no longer fight anymore, and then keep fighting. You should never give into the despair that you've felt. Otherwise the sacrifices of others will be in vain. That is the joy of being in a guild, you have others that share in your joys and pains so you never have to struggle or triumph alone."she stated "That is why I created Raven's Nest in the first place. As a place for all of those who week magics greatness to come together as a family."

Kenji drew a deep breath before letting out a sigh "Yes. I do."he stated "There has to be something there that we've overlooked or missed, and I'd rather not recklessly endanger the lives of others....we've already lost Roscoe to this cult, I don't want anyone else to get hurt, even though the guild won't let me go alone either."he said with a smile "But I feel like these rumors of something being underground should be investigated. Apparently our foes either don't know about it, or are already doing something and are keeping their motives well protected but Fayluna Village is where this all started and where I feel like the rest of the answers we seek lie."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:48 pm
Layla smiled softly and nodded. “Understood Forst Master....and....thank you.” She said and released some the tension she was holding

“Agreed. If you would like I shall accompany you. I know the village better then anyone here if I should say so myself.” He said with a smirk
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:40 am
Aria smiled at her before waving as the room shifted around her before sealing itself closed once more with her outside just as Akihiko came down the stairs "There you are, we've been looking all over for you. What are you doing just staring at the wall?" He asked curiously

"That would be a huge help, but I wouldnt want to put you in any danger." Kenji said "I know you were scared about getting caught before, we could always take a map or something if you werent up to it." He commented "and a strong team...just in case trouble happens"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:30 pm
“Oh...nothing sorry.” She said and turned to them, “just staring off into space...” she said and rubbed the back of her head as  chichi flew over and landed on Layla’s shoulder and put a paw on her head. “We waited for you for a while-Chi. What took you so long-Chi?”
“Sorry. I got....sidetracked.”

“I was. Still am if I’m honest. But you and the guild have done so much for me in this short time and I want to do what I can to help.” He said.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:04 pm
"Sidetracked is an understatement, it sounds like you got straight up lost"Aki teased as Nekka chuckled slightly "Well there's no point in staying down here, it's a great day outside and we should be out enjoying it to the fullest"he stated "Cmon lets get some food and go have some fun before all the seriousness starts again"

Kenji smiled lightly putting his hand on the man's shoulder "I really do appreciate all the help you've given us Mr. Oliver. I don't think we could have come up with these plans to keep everyone safe without you. I won't put you into a situation that will endanger you though. You can come, or just provide me with as much information as possible. I'm going to go see who else would be available for this mission. You think about what you would like to do alright?"he said as he turned heading towards the door
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:56 pm
Layla smiled an d nodded. “Yeah let’s go.” She said and followed them away from the hall

Oliver nodded, “I will think on your words. Hope I could have been of help.” He said as he left and went back to the documents he was digging through
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:14 am
"Hey so I just wanted to let you know...that everything is all cool between us"Akihiko said over his shoulder as they walked outside "So try not to worry so much. I'm stronger than you're giving me credit for alright. Next time don't be suprised if it's me kicking your ass"he said with a grin as they got outside and he looked out at the sky "I don't know what's going to happen, but it does make me appreciate nice moments like this one."

Kenji gave sad smile as he nodded and headed back, he himself felt conflicted too. He needed any and all the help Oliver could provide but knew that the enemy would attempt to target him as a weakness if he joined the investigation party. "Perhaps if I bring the right combination of wizards...."he mumbled to himself as he walked through the guild halls

Two of the people Kenji happened to pass as he talked to himself was Sonia and Quan-Li, his former teammates from their youth as the latter shook his head "Oh no, Little Star is mumbling to himself again, something must have him stressed out"he said letting go of Sonia's hand but stopping himself short of grabbing Kenji "Maybe we should just let him go?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:30 am
Layla nodded. “If I go beserk again, you better put your money where your mouth is.” Layla said with a smirk

“No because when he gets like this, he spirals....besides he’s been alone a lot lately.” Sonia said and with her free hand, grabbed Kenjis arm. “Hey, mumbling is bad manners... what’s up?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:56 pm
Aki grinned "Oh I will. Honestly I didn't know you had that kind of power in you....I was thinking....maybe we should do some training...it's been a while since we have done any training and I'm realizing...these guys are tough.....even our S class mages are having a tough time holding their own against them....so I think it's time we step up our own training so we can help them out....me especially....I feel so weak compared to the others....and after Roscoe....I don't want to lose anyone else"he stated looking up into the sky

Kenji blinked as he felt his arm grabbed as his eye focused in on Sonia "Oh Sonia, Quan-Li, I didn't notice you there...was I mumbling...my apologies"he said letting out a sigh "But actually you are two of the people I was muttering to myself about. My research is leading me to want to take a second look at Fayluna Village and the castle, but my assumptions are that it's still under surveillance by our enemies and we will be attacked if we go nosing around there again. But after all this time, for them to still be lurking in the village alerts me that something is still there that they either need and we need to figure out what it could be. I was thinking of bringing Mr. Oliver with me, but since he doesn't have any offensive magic I don't want to run the risk of losing someone else since we just lost Roscoe....what do you think?"he asked his oldest friends and team mates in the guild. They could tell that these constant assaults and skirmishes were beginning to wear on their friend and take their toll. His eyes looked sunken in with dark circles around them from erratic sleep and his overall features were slightly more gaunt than the typically muscular Kenji they were all used to
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 04, 2019 10:26 pm
“That’s a tough call....but you risk the team you take by just wandering around aimlessly. He knows that village inside and out. It might be best to take him.....but it also would do us all and yourself a world of good if you slept. “ she said trying to cheer him up as best she could. She too still felt down and at risk of breaking down again any time as it was her sister that took roaches life.....that she was at fault.....as if had taken it herself.

Layla sighed and leaned in against him, resting her head on his shoulder. “Neither did I.....and to be honest.....it scares me.” She looked off ahead of them at the home and life around them. “I know I said that I worry about losing control.....everytime I close my eyes, I see this growing darkness that threatens to swallow everything....and everyone around me.” She said and stood straight again and looked up at the sky following his gaze. “But I can’t be afraid.....I can’t let it win....let them win....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 05, 2019 4:56 am
"Sleep huh? Do I look that bad already?"Kenji asked scratching the back of his head with a sigh "Alright, alright, I think I'll take Mr. Oliver...I'll just have to construct the best team to keep him safe"he said and smiled at her "After a nap that is"he agreed before smirking "Did I ever mention you both make a cute couple? Finally got over that crush on me huh Sonia?"he teased as Quan-Li laughed heartily "I doubt that, I think she just found extra room in her heart for me too at our advanced age"

Akihiko nodded his head as he clutched his fist "Right. The only people that'll come out on top will be us"he stated proudly "Now lets get some training done. I have some built up energy I need to discharge"he said throwing his hands up as sparks of lightning came radiating off of him, pulsing out in all directions as he grinned "I learned some tricks from watching Hasako as well...he moves as fast as lightning...so can I"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 05, 2019 5:40 am
“Suddenly feels very closed off, old men aren’t my type.” She teased and waved a hand at them as she moved passed them.

“Think I learned a new one as well.....I’m finding that to protect others and myself....one needs armor.” She said as she stepped back from him her hair took on a near metallic sheen as her skin began to darken and turn pitch black. Depending how the light hit Layla, the dark hue would go from a deep green to an almost deep purple and veins of gold and diamond cut through in entangling patterns, creating a layer of scales. “Earth dragons obsidian armor.” She said with a smirk, “kinda got the idea from Gajeel.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 am
"Pretty sure she's the oldest out of the three of us though..."Kenji mumbled to Quan-Li who nodded "She is older than you by 2 months, and me by 7"he stated matter of factly before the two of them shared a laugh as Quan-Li followed after Sonia "We are planning on being on that expedition team correct? It's obvious Little Star needs all the help he can get in this troubling time"he stated as Kenji made his way back towards his bedroom in order to get some rest

"You look like mud"Akihiko teased her before jumping back putting his hands together "Let's just see how tough it is"he said as he closed his eyes channeling the mass of lightning that surrounded his body down to the tip of his finger as the energy almost seemed to solidify and pulse dangerously with electricity "Since we are talking about Fairy Tail dragon slayers, I've been waiting to show Laxus this one. What a TRUE lightning dragon slayer can do."he said as he pointed his finger towards the center of her armor "Lightning Dragon's Talon"he said as the blast erupted from his finger at lightning speed making his hair fly back as he raced across the ground before striking the hardened armor. Luckily ground was a natural insulator for Layla or she'd have felt the true magnitude from the condensed energy and shock
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 10, 2019 6:25 pm
“Yeah, I plan on going. No doubt the kids will be involved again too.” She said. “Just like last time....full circle....except Ferio.” She said with a sad sigh. “I....I broke his contract. I broke his tie to men to save him....but she took him.....and if she holds him outside the spirit realm for too long he could die....”

She shuddered a bit after the electricity ran through her and into the ground, creating a spiders web on burn marks into the ground at her feet. “I’d say he’s got some healthy competition.” She said with a smirk and raised her hand and clumps of the scorched earth rose from the ground. She suddenly Clem he’d her fist and the clumps suddenly began to shudder and change shape, from misshapen clumps to long and sharp needles or arrow head shapes before the black and burnt earth fell away like a shell and revealed clear crystalline blades. “Dragons hoard....practice version.” She said and the super sharp ends slightly rounded so not as to hurt her opponent.....too much. She extended her hand open and then blades were sent flying at Aki
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 10, 2019 9:29 pm
Quan-Li frowned nodding his head "I understand. It is just such a surprise that after all this time, your sister has reappeared from the void....but this corrrupted magic.....I'm worried something far worse might happen. Especially with her power to control things...what a dangerous ability to possess."he commented "To even be able to wrestle control of spirits and summons...truly fearsome."

Aki blinked suddenly seeing all the blades rise from the ground, before suddenly phasing left and right at lightning speeds in an attempt to dodge though he was blasted by a few getting pushed backwards before kneeling down on the ground and leaping into the clouds with a flash of light "Lightning Dragon's Roar!"he called before taking in a huge breath and unleashing a large bolt of lightning down from the sky straight down on top of her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 10, 2019 11:34 pm
“It’s concerning....and I worry about how useless I’m going to be near her. Her magic could take over any spirit I summon....”

She raised a hand and a large slab of stone blocked the lightning. “Close one.....” she said but soon noticed that the stone was growing warm the longer the bolt hit the stone.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm
"And that is where I think I will be of assistance"Quan-Li said as he opened his usually closed eyes revealing his sky blue irises "I think in this next fight, we need to play to our opponents weaknesses. Your sister can take over spirits, and bring life to inanimate objects with her Puppet Master Magic....however, I fight using wind, and no one can force control over something that isn't physical."he told her "I don't think she'll have an answer to my Sky Magic. I think it is time we make a strategic blow in this war of attrition and match up based on our magic types, as opposed to our emotional connections."

As the stone grew warmer and warmer it wasn't long before a pair of fists came slamming down shattering it as Aki followed his lightning down after his roar increasing the intensity "Man, those rocks are really solid. Have you been learning some of Iroh's Steel Make or something?"he asked as his white hair sparked and swayed around him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 2:51 pm
“Iron and steel are earth metals.” She said with a smirk. “Metals attract and lead the lightning away.” She said as she moved back from him. “Actually....gives me an idea...” she said and looked at her arms. She dropped her obsidian armor and her hands and remained black and began to grow longer into metal rods. On ended as a sword like blade and the other like a hammer. “This one will be be Heavy metal”

Sonia smirked, “so you more then just a cute face....but the only problem to your plan is that we don’t know how many more member there are other then Hisako. Flame guy and my sister. Maybe the leader whatever his names is....not sure how spirit magic is going to help.....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 4:26 pm
Akihiko blinked as he watched her magic transform "Woah that's some next level magic...how did you suddenly learn how to do that?"he said dodging her swing "Earth, Iron and Steel magics...hmmm"he said jumping back from her "That's not fair"

"Well the fact that we dont know what else is in store means that all magic is welcome, especially one as powerful as yours. We just have to make sure your sister stays far away from you" Quan-Li stated
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 4:46 pm
“Well isn’t that life and war? Not fair?” She asked as she swung. “And honestly it’s just something I thought of now.....but I can use or manipulate someone else’s earth or metal magic. I tried once before with Calista. Her flowers and plants don’t respond to me.”

“Good luck with that. Think she’s made it her mission to end me.” Sonia said with a sense of dark humor
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 6:16 pm
"Even still, to be able to transform your magic....Layla...have you thought about training under Iroh? His Metal Make magic could be a huge benefit to you and your abilities"Akihiko said

"This is true...but we've stopped her before, so hopefully we will be able to do so again. Now that we know what we are getting ourselves into" Quan-Li stated as he looked over at her "They all have to be stopped"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 7:17 pm
“You know...that’s not a half bad idea. You should find someone to train under too....you know lightning and light magic arnt to different. Or maybe someone with weather magic.” She suggested

“Well....as long as you and the others are with me.....we should be just fine....right?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 9:09 pm
"Hmmm....I don't know anyone who uses light magic though.....Quan-Li uses Sky Magic...that's kind of like weather magic right?"Akihiko asked "Maybe I'll ask him to fight with me too. I feel stronger already just doing this training. I haven't been holding back against you at all with these attacks you know"he told her "I hope you aren't holding back right now either"he said eyeing her

"I believe so"Quan-Li smiled with a nod "We've been fine all this time, I don't think that's suddenly going to change now"he commented as he moved behind the counter to make them some of his tea "The question is who to take with us though?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 10:52 pm
“Hey just because we are dating now doesn’t mean I’m going to take it easy on you.” She said with a smirk, “I mean yeah I filled the edges of the dragons hoarse spell but that only because this is practice....”

“Well If Kenji is going and Calista being pregnant, I imagine she’ll stay and iroh will be here to keep an eye on her and the guild for his brother......then agains Cali can look after herself. Eitsu is still mourning and I don’t want to take her out if we can help it.....what about our local sword magic user? Haven’t seen her in a bit.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum