The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The World on the other Side - Page 14 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:44 am
"Yes I ate everything in the bowel this time"Alibaba said showing her his empty bowl "I didn't want to get yelled at like last night"he mumbled as he set the bowl down for the servants to come and clear the dishes "Let's go"he said happily

"So since we are teaming up, let me give you some background on Alibaba's Titan form...don't be afraid to cut or hurt Alibaba while he is in this form trust me half our attacks won't even break his skin and any damage he does sustain isn't transferred to his regular body when the time limit expires. He can sustain smaller portions of his body for longer periods of time, but the last time I had to deal with him he could only maintain his Full Titan form for 30 minutes before he ran out of mana and fell asleep. With whatever this 'fire' Titan idea he's having, I suspect he'll probably halve the time he can maintain his form in order to increase his magical capabilities as well as his strength."

Alibaba grinned as he listened to Jango's explanation of his abilites "Very astute of you Jango. Forever the warrior huh."he said his hands folded behind him as he walked in front of thim
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:12 am
Hanako chuckled as she saw him hold out the bowl and she nodded her head slightly, "alright well that's good" she said with a smile. Though she then glanced to Jango and nodded her head, "alright well I'll do my best with that, considering I am trying to protect him attacking him really isn't high on my list....though..." she would sigh, she understood the idea behind this before she finished the rest of her meal as she pushed herself up. "I suppose we should head to the training grounds...and if we are going to go all out considering Jango has a hard time with your forms Ali...I'll use all I know wielding venus."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 am
"Excellent"Alibaba said with a smile as they made the short trip over to the training grounds as he turned to them "I'll start off with the small one. Alibaba grow!"he said as he popped in a cloud of smoke as he suddenly grew in size to be a few feet taller than Jango was with large veined muscles rippling out from every part of his skin as he clapped his hands as they both ignited with flame, one red and one blue as he grinned again "Whenever you both are ready."

Jango let out a deep, calming breath as he drew all four of his swords with two of them floating at his sides "Again, don't be afraid to let lose this time. Ali's invulnerable while he's in Titan form..at least so far that we know of. Basic magic and weapons have little effect but you are empowered by yourself and a djinn so you may be able to actually throw him off. Ready?"he asked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:29 am
Hanako walked with them to the training grounds as she had reached up to pull her hair back as she did, making sure it wouldn't get in her way as they trained and she could focus on her attacks. Though when Ali suddenly changed she stood in shock still startled by it, but shook her head when she heard Jango's voice. "Right.." she said before reaching down and she would unsheathe Venus and soon the large scythe appeared as she gripped the staff.

She had gotten better at wielding it though it still had abilities that even Venus herself couldn't explain outright. Though she would soon slid herself into a simple stance till soon she launched herself at Ali, the blade on the scythe glowed the runes appearing as she began a series of attacks not only slicing but throwing out blasts of energy towards him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:38 am
Alibaba used his bare, flame covered hands to directly block the blows of her scythe and energy attacks as Jango rushed in immediately behind her swinging quickly though Alibaba's speed seemed to be increasing as well as he dodged and deflected all of their attacks with ease seeming to toy with them "This isn't even close to my full titan, and I haven't even started using the fire yet, you guys can't be at your max already"Alibaba taunted
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:42 pm
Hanako glanced at Ali and then to Jango, she wasn't near her max and she would grip her scythe that much tighter. Though as she did the scythe would pulse and for a second Ali would see her eyes glow "you want max...I can give you max" she said quickly, as she would jump back ripping the scythe from his hands before holding out her palm as she muttered something, as soon a large blast of dark energy mixed with that of the scythe's shot at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 pm
Jango also hold out his pipe as a large torrent of fire shot out of the end of it swirling around her blast of energy as Ablibaba held out his hands as the ground underneath them suddenly became sensationally hot "Molten Zone"he said as lava burst up from the ground around him colliding with her energy as lava exploded all over melting anything it came into contact with as Jango quickly picked her up jumping out of the way of a large wave of lava that came flooding down "Lava...I didn't even think about lava...."Jango said in awe
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:42 pm
Hanako would continue to push him back as best she could, feeling the heat from Jango's own fire as he used her own attack to try and hit Ali. However, when the swirling lava suddenly erupted and began to melt and warp the field around them she was in shock. She moved back trying to get out of the way just as Jango picked her up, she glanced at him "how are we going to get past that?! He's able to block everything" she stated quickly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:05 pm
"Not everything...not the top of his head if he has to defend with lava...if I can manage to distract him and hide your presence with my illusions could you summon another powerful blast like that right down on his head at the last minute?"Jango asked as the smog cleared as Alibaba was standing in the center of a lava pool with platforms of unburned earth floating around "I could imagine the djinn doing something like this...lava...that really is a good call...alright, I'll set you up and you just strike when you're ready"he said gripping his swords tightly taking a deep gulp before crouching down and flying forward with amazing speed straight towards Alibaba in order to give Hanako another clear shot at him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:16 pm
Hanako would glance at him as she smirked, "I can do that, it might take me a bit I've never built up that much mana before for an attack....but leave it to me." she stated once he set her down a good distance away. When he charged thats when she began to mutter that spell again, repeating it over and over again as she held out her hand, white and black mana began to swirl around her as if yin and yang was in perfect balance.

'Just focus on the spell....use the minds eye to lock on target' she told herself as she could see Ali and Jango fighting even with her eyes closed. She pushed further, digging deeper within her to pull up more and more mana but as she did...a pulse rippled from her one that seemed to mimic that of an ancient foe long since banished from this world...
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:25 pm
There was a bright sudden flash of lightning overhead as a dark cloud suddenly appeared that suddenly expanded sucking away all the magic in the immediate area as Alibaba's lava vanished as did his titan form as Queen Iris and King Keruan stepped from the cloud descending onto the ground the Queen having a wild look on her face as she tapped her staff on the ground as golden chains came from the ground binding the three of them around the neck, chest and arms and bringing them to the ground "Who used that energy!?"she demanded sharply looking around

"I do not sense the Dark Master's presence, it was just for that instant"Keruan said as he also looked around "That is a magic that is not to be called upon, for it disrupts the order of the realm."he said sternly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 pm
Hanako let out a yelp as she felt her whole body feeling drained as she was soon grabbed with those chains, pulling her down as her scythe returned to the dagger before the queen or king even saw it. She looked up wondering what was even going on, she had just been doing what she was told...gathering the mana and she then looked over to Jango and Ali.

"I.." she wanted to speak, but she was a bit exhausted, the move was so sudden she barely could move now as her body shook. She had been calling on the white mana...that was what she saw but was there something more she was doing? "Our apologies milady" She finally said, "we were training to go against the fire dijin and I am still getting used to wielding mana...I...I thought I was pulling on the white mana that Alibaba-sama has taught me to use.." she wasn't even going to bring up she could also wield black magic..
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:47 pm
The chains suddenly vanished around all of them as the Queen turned to Alibaba "Come with me now Baba"she said eyeing him as he frowned and nodded and followed behind her silently

"I've never seen her look so scared before"Jango said rubbing his wrists as he picked up his swords "That was a pure look of fear in my mother's eyes, but I don't understand exactly why"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:53 pm
Hanako would slowly stand up as she looked at Ali, she wanted to say this was all her fault...that he had nothing to do with this but one look from the queen made her just stay still. As they left she looked to Jango "this was my fault....he shouldn't be in trouble for my doing..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 pm
"What exactly even did you do...if you say you were looking at white mana, that pulse felt far from pure"Jango commented as he shook his head "You are aware of whose energy that was right? Or what kind of energy that was to be more specific"he asked her "I can understand my mother's worry if who I'm thinking of is correct"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:18 pm
She looked at him still not sure what he meant as she would speak, "I really don't understand what you mean by 'who' it felt like...I was doing what I've been trained to do this whole year...your the one who taught me to use that attack in battle...Ali just taught me the spell that's it...i...I really don't know what I did.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:35 pm
"That presence that came from that technique...that power..is from a dark sage who was brother to Barcyl. However the two disagreed upon everything, including the powers of the Gate, and how to coexist with the djinn. Barcyl wanted harmony, He wanted control. In the end the two brothers fought and with the help of the djinn the realm was created and cast out any dark and evil presence. Even now those with evil hearts grow sick and bed-ridden as their malevolence festers"Jango said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:52 pm
She blinked listening to him as she would speak "I see...so..so what I did was some how bring about that power...b...but I don't feel anything I wasn't doing it to harm anyone...well kinda but that's not the point" she stated as she sighed, "i don't understand...I...maybe its best if I just don't use magic at all.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:00 am
"Then you wouldn't be doing anybody any good, especially not Alibaba"Jango said "But you are right, there was no harm done, I'm sure Alibaba will just be scolded about the safeties and proper uses of magic and we will go about our day, so what should we do while we wait for him?"he asked looking over at her "It's just us now finally"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:13 am
She eyed him some before speaking, "that sounded as if you want to be alone with me Jango..." she stated as she would cross her arms, "as for what I'm going to do...I think a nice bath will help me at least calm down...I need to better control my magic...not just for my sake...but Ali's as well.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:21 am
"You are always so cross with me."Jango commented "I never want to be alone with anybody but myself so consider it a compliment"he said suddenly transforming back into a cat "well if that's that case and you wish to be alone to bathe then I'll be off for a nap by myself"he said puffing on his pipe once more
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:30 am
She would look at him slightly as she sighed, "sorry...just a bit...on edge you know..." she said softly as she rubbed the back of her neck slightly, though she would soon kneel down as she picked up the now feline Jango. "how about we have a bath together...I could use the help with scrubbing my back."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 am
Jango blinked as he was suddenly picked up though his tail curled up in her arms "well if you put it that way"he said with a small laugh as they headed back into the castle towards Alibaba's private wing
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:37 pm
She smirked and shook her head some at him as she took him to the private wing that Alibaba had and where she lived with him. Once there she would set Jango down "I'm going to go hand the servants my cloths so they can be washed" she stated simply to him, she enjoyed wearing other clothing after a bath since she wasn't formally' on duty then she could wear a more simpler outfit which was more of an altered set of clothing she wore in her time that she called pajamas...it still confused Ali.

Once she had that done, she came back her blonde hair falling down her back and a robe wrapped around her body as she neared the water, glancing over to see if Jango was already in it or if he was just lazing about.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:13 pm
Jango had just transformed back into his humanoid self as he puffed his pipe his back to her as he stripped off his upper layer of clothing exposing his back to her which had two large X shaped scars running down it from shoulder to hip as he sighed taking another drag from his pipe letting out the smoke as he loosened the sash around his waist
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum