The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 15 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:47 pm
She would pause staring at his back a bit shocked to seeing the scares, though she wouldn't bring it up as she moved around him and would then move to the water. As she did, she grabbed the sash on her robe and slowly let it drop to her ankles. "Today was eventful" she said simply as she began to slid into the water, letting out a soft hiss at the hot water as it began to wrap around her skin that had become tanned over the course of being outside while training and just her other various chores.

She would soon slowly ease herself down into the water and leaned back as it soon came up just barely covering the tops of her breasts just as she cast her eyes to him. "The water feels good"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:49 pm
"Then allow me to join you"he said as he let his sash come off as his pants pooled around his ankles as he stepped into the bath leaning back against the other side of the tub letting out a deep sigh as he puffed his pipe "You're right, this is soothing"he said closing his eyes for a moment
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:03 pm
She smiled slightly as she glanced over at him, though she stayed silent a bit but she would soon close her eyes as she leaned back. Enjoying the feeling of the water for a moment, till she soon raised her hands to pull her hair to the side as she found the scented soap to clean her hair as she began to scrub her hair. "The servants recommended this new soap....Ali seems to like it a lot as well."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:13 pm
"Really?"Jango asked opening his eyes looking over at her "What's so special about it? It does smell rather nice"he said as he sat up slightly taking her form in fully now in the misty room
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:16 pm
"Well its relaxing, the servants told me that it helps with refreshing the body...almost like helping with mana regeneration" she began to lather more of it in her hands before working it into her hair slowly. "though by now I'm usually washing Ali's hair, he's fallen asleep on me a few times" she said with a laugh. "At times I feel lie this is all a dream..." she had her eyes closed as she talked just talking about really nothing.

Though soon she would soon set the soap down as she began to work the water through her blonde hair to get the soap out. Her head still tilted to the side before she would decide to flip her hair over exposing her back, her neck, sides before flipping her hair back over making her breasts for a moment pull out of the water as she sighed. "mm so much better."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:03 pm
Jango sat back watching her slowly dragging on his pipe enjoying the sound of her voice. He couldn't help but feel a certain fondness towards her either. Jango was raised to be a warrior, and a damn good one, he cared little for politics, or leisurely activities, only about being strong enough to protect whatever he wanted, and through Alibaba, she had become another thing he wished to protect in silence. He also noticed he was more chatty around her, actually the only times he ever really spoke during the day unless he was contacting his own castle. "You look amazing..."he said softly as his gaze on her grew a hunger undertone as he drank her image and her scent of her soap in
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:49 pm
She would turn her head some as she looked over at him when she heard him speak, her cheeks turning just a faint red and she would then chuckle. "Your just saying that so I don't throw you out" she said quickly with a small laugh, before she began to pull her hair over her shoulder once again revealing that soft tanned flesh of hers and she then held out the soap to him. "Could you help me with my back? I can do yours after if you like...or even your hair though I may have to sit out of the tub to do that....Ali easily can sit in front of me" she laughed, trying not to make herself embarrassed after all...he was naked and staring at her...they were just 'co-workers' sharing a common goal in protecting Ali...
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:24 am
"I can handle my hair"Jango said as he took the soap as he gently lathered it up in his hands before rubbing it across the smooth skin of her back "I don't think you could throw me out if you wanted to"he said softly into her ear behind her as his hands skillfully moved across her back and shoulders massaging lightly to relieve the tension and pains of the days of training
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:38 am
She went to say something when she felt his breath against her neck, as his lips were against her ear. Her cheeks once again started to turn a faint red, though she soon spoke "I could defiantly try" she stated firmly, as she stared ahead though feeling his fingers against her back and starting to kneed into her muscles she shivered. Even in human form his fingers felt like the paws of a cat, firm yet tender. She took a deep breath, trying to hide the faint moan that left her lips, as she would start to use the soap to rub it against the front of her body starting with her arms and then slowly moving to her chest.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:11 am
Jango's cheeks were also a light pink "You may try, but you won't get lucky"he taunted back at her as he continued, his fingers working down to her sides as her arms started moving washing her chest as he could see her cleavage move from behind her, he himself growing slightly aroused as it came up to poke her backside under the water as Jango turned bright red all of the sudden
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 am
She would shiver slightly hearing him speak again, but she would glance over at him as she would slid her hands to her shoulders to clean them feeling his fingers against her back still. "I could throw catnip at you" she said, but just as she said that she felt something hard press against her back making her stiffen till she saw his face turn red. "Jango are...you....alright?" that's when she turned to face him.

As she did that, her breasts came further out of the water soap running down her skin and into the water as her hands slid up to press against his cheek and forehead. "You don't feel like you have a fevor.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:22 am
Jango's face turned redder still as her hand came up to his face as he followed her arms down to her chest as he looked into her eyes "I don't have a fever"he said as he then leaned in towards her since they were now face to face, his erection sliding down the length of her leg now "But you are definitely making it hotter in here than the fire under this water"he said softly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:38 am
When he said that she stiffened, as she realized what sort of position they were now in as she blushed that much more. Her cheeks almost matching the same reddness as his own, the hard stiffness of his erection against her leg making her quickly turn as her knee rubbed against it now more direction. Her arms going down slightly covering her exposed chest "im...im sorry I um...i didn't mean to cause...this..." she wasn't sure what to do now as she peaked at him then away again, feeling ashamed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:31 pm
Jango sat back again trying to calm himself as he turned his back to her then "Well you did say you would wash my hair and back"he said clearing his throat and also having his back to her to hide his throbbing erection "So after I'm washed, I suppose we can get out, the day is still young and training is over."he said softly still trying to hide his blush
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:38 pm
She took a deep breath as he finally did turn from her, and she would glance at him then as he exposed his scared back to her. Though for now she nodded, "ri...right..." she stated as she would then take the soap from him as she started to lather it in her hands, pressing it gently against his back as she worked, sliding further down while her fingers brushed against the muscles and the scars. As she leaned forward though he'd feel something soft against his skin, pressing and rolling; her breasts.

"le...let me know if i press to hard ok?" she stated as she continued to massage into his back, not thinking about what her breasts were doing as she washed him slowly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:26 pm
Jango's face lit up bright red again feeling her breasts as he nodded "I have a strong back, so it'll take much more than that."he said breathing deeply trying to ignore her breasts on his back as his erection was in full bloom once more as he bit his lip slightly "Hanako, have you ever been with someone before?"he asked curiously "I know you're an adult by Japanese and our standards but we know the Japanese are far more conservative in their values than we."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:37 pm
"Well I'm glad I can't hurt you" she said with a small chuckle, as she continued to wash his back, arms and sides trying not to move to close to the front before she picked up a sponge and began to squeeze water down his back to remove the soap. Though when he asked about her being with someone she paused "If...your talking about having a boyfriend I've had..one or two..." she stated shifting some as she slid to her knees now.

As she did she raised above the water that much more, and would move her hands up to his hair as she began to lather the soap into his hair. Her nails dragging against his scalp slowly, as she then spoke "If your talking more about...the sexual...part um...I got close one time...but lets just say the moment got ruined." he'd feel her chest against the back of his head now as she continued to wash his hair. "As for being conservative it depends really, some girls and guys can be a bit more...reserved than others."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:43 pm
"I see" Jango said closing his eyes as her fingers worked through her hair "Well I've noticed in the last year you haven't attempted to find someone either. We have a LOT of years to be alive, you may want to find another boyfriend or lover, unless you're waiting for Alibaba to finally grow up"he teased "He's quite the charmer"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:30 pm
She would gently pull his hair when he brought Ali like that as she spoke "haha very funny Jango, he's more like a sibling to me than a lover or a boyfriend..." she stated simply as she continued to wash his hair. Till she would reach out grabbing the bucket and before he could say anything else she dumped the water over his head.

"besides I'm to busy to have any of that, and im content with just spending my days with Ali and you"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:59 pm
Jango pushed his wet hair out of his face then as the water suddenly ran down over him as he turned around to face her "Oh so you want to play that game huh?"he said as he suddenly pounced on her pushing them both under the water as he surfaced laughing "Take that then."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:48 pm
When he suddenly tackled her she let out a yelp, as they both went under her body pressing up against his as she couldn't help but reach out wrapping her arms around his neck as she came up with him. Gasping and then coughing as she leaned against his body, her breasts up against his chest as her body was that much closer against his now "t...that wasn't funny Jango..." she stated looking up at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:55 pm
Jango's arms had instinctively gone around her waist as they resurfaced as he smiled down at her "It was a little funny."he said as he finally broke his inhibitions and slowly leaned down until his lips were pressed up against hers as his eyes slowly closed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:04 pm
She would cough a few more times, as she cleared out her lungs though as her eyes opened fully to look up at him she would feel his lips against hers. It was a bit startling at first, the unfamiliar sensation of a kiss, had it really been that long? The warmth of his bodies against hers, she let her blue eyes close as she then started to return it. Her fingers sliding up to curl into his hair as she pulled him closer.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:12 pm
His embrace tightened around her as he pulled her into him, his hands resting on her hips as he continued kissing her, soon running the length of his tongue against hers as their kissing was growing more and more passionate
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:23 pm
She let one hand slid from around his shoulders and then down his chest, feeling the hard muscles and the faint scares as she took a deep breath against his lips. A soft moan leaving her lips as her tongue pressed against his, why did this just feel so...right? Her hips pressed up against his own, feeling his growing erection.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum