The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 23 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:59 am
She watched him as she nodded and would look at the carriage she had been in it only once before, but she didn't remember much at the time from being so exhausted, and having survived the hell of the dungeons that Ali's sister had. She brushed her hair from her face a bit, before she glanced back at Jango "Alright, well I suppose i'll just get our things inside..." she stated as she moved to climb up into the carriage. Her clothing clinging to her body as always, still clean looking with her dagger attached to her side, "as for being prepared...I don't think anyone is every truly prepared for the future...we can only brace ourselves."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:57 am
"Unless you can see the future like some people can"Jango said as he carefully watched her body as he loaded the stuff into the carriage easily finding plenty of space for it "The queen also made it bigger and added a separate smaller room for Alibaba to sleep in and the adults to have the bigger bed"he said "care to test it out before we go?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:08 am
She paused as she was setting the trunks down when she heard him, her head turning slightly as her hair fell down her back. A small smirk slid on her lips "Oh? already getting a little cuddly?" she asked as she turned towards him, "what if a dijini appears? or Ali leaves the church early?" Hanako was clearly teasing him as she pulled her hair from her shoulder and exposed her neck some.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:15 am
"Well if a 3rd djinn appeared we'd just be more fucked than we already are, plus thats hundreds of miles away. And considering we are Alibaba's ride back from the church..."he said as he entered the carriage closing the doors behind him as he lead her into the bedroom gently kissing on her neck "We will be stuck with Alibaba for the next few months, so we better make these moments last while we can"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:25 am
Hanako would smile at him, letting out a faint small moan as his lips pressed against her neck though she would raise her hand to run it against his cheek, and slowly up through his hair. "So, shall we just make this moment quick or go till Alibaba calls for us?" she whispered softly before slowly easing onto the bed, her hand sliding up to pull her dress down off her shoulder slowly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:33 am
"Let's just start and see where the mood takes us"Jango suggested though the minute they were both nude, the passion was on and they started to go at it making love all over their private room in the carriage as Jango took her in as many positions he could think of in their short amount of time before the carriage jolted forward signaling that Alibaba was ready as Jango was currently behind her, they were standing with her face and chest pressed against the wall as he fucked her from behind his fingers threaded through her hair as he pounded himself into her body "Fuck I guess it's time"he moaned out though didn't slow down his thrusts
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:44 am
Hanako's voice filled the room as their bodies twisted and ground together, her hands dragging down his body and gripping at the blankets. Though as she felt his fingers through her hair, she was breathing heavily as she dug her nails down the wall as she would speak "I...I suppose...so..." she stated moaning, her body already on the verge of another orgasm that he consistently sent her in over and over again. His thrusts didn't even faultier as the carriage jolted again slightly making her moan, "I...I can't hold on..much more myself....though...your rather good at sending me over.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:58 am
"Good"Jango said smirking "I want to leave you unable to walk straight for the rest of the day"he said as he kept pushing into her body, he held off his own climax all the way until the carriage parked at the church as Jango had flipped her onto the bed on her back as he wildly rammed himself into her as he came as his back arched tightly as he cursed out clutching the sheets around her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:41 am
She was taking a deep breath trying to catch herself, though when he suddenly pushed onto the bed as she bit her lip feeling their bodies rocking together. Her orgasm splitting through her body, as she yelled out glad that the carriage didn't even emit sounds, her fingers dragging down his back just as his climax filled her body with heat as she yell with pleasure before both their bodies collapsed upon the bed. Her hand sliding up to slightly run against his cheek as she would speak "A...Ali should be here in minute.." she whispered with a warm smile.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:55 am
Jango smiled giving her a kiss and just as she said that the carriage lurched to a stop as Jango sat up "Shit we're at the Church, we gotta get dressed Ali's gonna wanna get out of here and hit the road"he said as he got up closing the door to the room just as the carriage door swung wide open as Alibaba jumped inside and the carriage started off at full speed this time zooming ahead now that Alibaba's magic was close enough to fully fuel it "I know you both are in here already, you can't surprise me"Alibaba said as he moved to the kitchen area grabbing an apple biting into it "Ooo juicy"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:12 am
She would close her eyes leaning into the kiss as she smiled up at him, till she saw him starting to panic she couldn't help but chuckle watching him a bit as she sat up. Her body a bit 'weak' from the activities and she spoke "You know...I think he's going to figure it out sooner or later..." she stated her cheeks flushed slightly, though it didn't stop her from tensing up when she did hear Ali's voice. He was a 'litlte' kid after all to walk in on his brother and his hand maiden tangled up...she shook her head. "Just...lets behave till we return to the palace..." she said looking at Jango, she would slid from the bed and moved over to the train of clothing that was hers and began to pull them back on.

Once she was fully dressed she stepped out of the room and towards the kitchen as she smiled looking at Ali, "seem's someone already found himself snacks." she stated. "did things go well at the church?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:50 am
"That's a long time to wait"Jango mumbled as he lit his pipe and transformed into a cat in a puff of smoke as he stretched out following her out of the room to his floating brother

"Oh the usual, a punch of people crying and saying thank you, wishing me safe travels and a bountiful voyage yadda yadda I hear it every single time I leave this city, I"m glad to be gone of it for a while"Alibaba said as he took another bite of his apple looking up at her "You two have fun while I was gone?"he asked raising his eyebrows curiously taking another bite
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:58 am
"well then drug his food so he'll sleep for a few hours then you'll get what you want" she stated of course being sarcastic about it as she sighed shaking her head, sometimes she wondered if she was taking care of two children not just one.

Hanako smirked at Ali as she looked at him "Well we can stay out of the palace as long as we can...so long as we deal with the Dijin's in the process I don't think anyone will mind how long we are gone." she said moving over to Ali as she picked up another apple and taking a knife from the wall she began to peal it. "And we enjoyed ourselves, got the carriage ready and made sure everything was in its place....also im thinking of making an apple desert any requests?" she asked looking at them. "We have food but cooking is still always fun."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:13 pm
"An apple dessert? Like an apple pie?"Alibaba asked excitedly as he looked out the large carriage window at the scenery rushing by as they left the gates of the Imperial City and began moving through the green countryside of the part of the land that they lived on "We will be heading towards the mountains now"he commented

"Yep, we need to go to the mouth of Java Mountain to face the djinn, it's the only volcano in these lands so it'd be the only natural place for a fire djinn to reside"Jango said as he laid on a plush chair puffing his pipe
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:34 pm
Hanako chuckled at the sound of his excitement "yes like an apple pie....ill cook us one for dinner." She stated with a warm smile as she grabbed for a few more apples to start the process. "It's been a while since I've cooked so i hope it turns out ok.." But she would let her attention drift to Jangos words as she nodded "well hopefully it goes well...don't think I can take much more of this heat nor can the people of the land."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:38 pm
"Well get ready for it to get a lot hotter than this"Jango said before drifting off to sleep

Alibaba nodded "He does have a point. But I'm still excited. We have enough food to last a few weeks but eventually we will have to make stops to restock on food and supplies."he said "And explore some of the other towns and villages in this kingdom"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:42 pm
"I figured it would get hotter than what it has been" she watched Jango and shook her head before looking at Ali "care to help me with the pie? No magic though." She said smiling wanting to at least give him a fun memory of this adventure even if it was small.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:47 pm
"Well..I need to use magic to float and reach the counter, but I won't use any other magic then that"he said as he floated up grabbing a knife as a chefs hat suddenly appeared on his head along with an apron "And that"he said grabbing an apple as he began to help her peel them "I wonder if this is going to be a nice djinn like Venus or a mean one."

"Mars is usually on the tempermental side"Venus said as she appeared out of the dagger at Hanako's side "Much like Jango, he is a fighter and very strong willed, he will not forge another contract without first battle testing the contractor"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:48 pm
Hanako glanced over at Venus as she smiled "hello again Venus care to help us?" She asked as she would soon catch the apple that slipped from Ali's hand "careful they start to get really slippery, here try using this." She handed him a cloth to use to hold the apple "it will also prevent you from cutting yourself if the knife slips."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:17 pm
"You require my assistance?" Venus asked holding up her hand as it turned into a large blade as Alibaba sweatdropped "No Venus that's okay we got it thanks"he said quickly as he took the cloth from Hanako and started peeling the apples again "But that's good information to know, I'm glad we trained so hard for so many months, I knew this djinn thing wasn't going to be easy"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 pm
Hanako chuckled at Venus as she soon was handing her another blade, "try using this one...I'll start on the dough" she stated with a smile and would move over to gather what she needed. "as for training, it does help I've gotten better with my magic, though every once in awhile I swear the black mana appears and makes my magic go a bit out of control...nothing I do seems to stop that from happening..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:44 pm
"That's still happening huh? You have to let me know if you feel it ever starting to go too far out of control okay? An occassional spike every now and then is okay but if you feel it slipping I need to know"Alibaba said as he began to cut up the now peeled apples in order to go into the pie as he looked out the windows "Oh there is the Wild Willow"he said as a large willow tree loomed out over a hill not too far from them "If you upset her while laying under her shady branches she'll whip you out from underneath"he laughed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:14 pm
She smiled at Ali as she nodded "I promised I would the last time it spiked Ali" she stated as she patted his head some, but would soon laugh when he pointed the willow "well perhaps when we come back we should pay her a visit and thank her for all the shade she's given" she said, picking up the apple slices as she slid them into a bowl and poured a few spices (cinnamon) "I'll chill these for a bit, while we wait for the dough to settle."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am
"If you wish to but be careful, her vines do really sting when they hit you, and she doesn't care where they land at all"he commented shaking his head as the carriage soon began slowing to a stop as Alibaba looked up "Oh I guess it's time for me to recharge the...oh....bandits...."he said motioning out of the window as a group of men could be seen standing in front of the road blocking it off as the carriage slowed to not run over them "Jango, can you deal with this please"Alibaba called as Jango's cateyes snapped open instantly hearing his name as he stood up arching his back as he stretched "Yeah yeah"he said as his pipe relit and his tail wagged as the carriage door opened up as the cat headed outside as the door closed behind him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:37 am
Hanako nodded as she stood there "I'll make sure to remember that then." she stated as she worked on the dough, once it was mixed correctly she sprinkled flour on the table and would start to knead the doubt slowly just as the carriage came to a hault. She looked to Ali but the moment he said bandits she couldn't help but look out the window just as Jango stepped outside. "You do realize he could kill them without much right?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum