The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 37 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:17 pm
"Well thats what we are planning on keeping from happening, once we get the dijnns together things will calm down." She stated and looked at Ali, "Then we can go back to the palace and you can finish training with The King and Queen." she said and then looked over at Jango, "and you can go back to sleeping"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:08 am
"Let us hope that you are successful." Neptune stated "However Jupiter the Wind Djinn and Terra the Earth Djinn will not be as agreeable as myself. Prepare yourselves for what's to come."

"We will be ready" Ali said nodding his head "We wont fail." He stated confidently just as their boat was reaching the floating fortress on the seas as their boat rejoined with the main ship as he began heading back towards land as the people in the castle cheered for their safe return
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm
The group would rejoin on the ship it was now time to continue on their next phase with the waters calmed things would be easier as hanako looked over at Ali. "So who should we go to next Ali? both are going to be tough but maybe it will be easy like this one....and it saves Jango from having panic attacks cause hes not surrounded by water."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:57 pm
"Well lets see...Earth and Wind are left hm....I think Earth may be our safest bet....there's no telling what the winds can bring but with Fire, Water and Metal we should be okay" Ali said with a nod "The only thing is actually locating the djinn however, we arent sure where he's at"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:06 am
“Well I’m sure we will figure it out, they don’t stay hiding for long something always happens to tell us they are there.” Hanako states feeling better now that they were once again within the barrier and no longer felt that strain at her senses.

It took several days for the floating castle to return back to its port, and Hanako was rather happy with being back near solid land as was Jango who was practically bouncing around. Till that point they had once again gone back to training, Sheera having come up with new ways to test them and it had worn the trio out even if they did heir best to hide it. “It be nice to travel the roads again....any ideas where the next one could appear?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:25 pm
"Actually I think we have bigger troubles looming..." Jango said pointing from one of the castle windows. Approaching the village was a small caravan with the sigil of the Elven Council embalm on the side of the covering as the gates opened and the caravan came to a stop as the group excited the castle.

Before them stood a tall elf with broad shoulders and striking features. He had long blond hair tied back in a high ponytail and glowing green eyes "I am Aion, Envoy of the Elven Council. Disciple Alibaba, you and your followers are being summoned to the Elven Territory by our High Elf Lord Faizon. You are to accompany our caravan at once, you and all the djinn you possess"

"Why do I feel like this is Vizeer all over again" Alibaba sighed "I hate getting involved in elven politics! But it seems we cant give no for an answer"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:38 pm
Hanako gently placed her hand on Alibaba's shoulder and would look at the elves before them then she would speak softly. "If this was like with Vizeer we would be in shackles and me cutting another deal that is in his favor." she laughed some then looking at Jango, "though I guess I can't promise to marry someone else now can I?"

The group would gather within Alibaba's carriage to follow after the Elven convoy, it seemed one thing lead to another with this group. "Well we do have a bit of time to relax, any ideas why we are being called to the elves?.....again?"

Hidden in one of the carriages ahead of them with Aion a younger elf would speak "is that really a human with them Aion?" the young elf asked. A young female with silver hair and blue eyes looking up at him, "father says that humans have no magic but I can sense a lot from her....or is it the boy thats the Disciple?" the young female that was speaking had snuck out onto the carriage a the start and had managed to stay hidden till Aion figured out someone had been stealing rations and learned it was the princess. "Can I go and see him?" she asked looking out the window some.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:07 am
"No, no ya cant" Jango said "But as to why they may want us, I have no clue"he said

"It's obvious why we are being summoned" Sheera said getting everyones attention in the process "It is because right now, the scale is unbalanced. I warned Mother about this before but she did not take heed. Listen around" she stated "my father, the late King, was not only King, but he was the appointed leader of the Elven Council. As you know Dark Elves had control of the council for centuries until his death and the High Elf Fazion was appointed to take over." She explained "As you know, the god Barcyl's creations separated into 4 factions, Elf, Fairy and Mankind, with different species amongst them and their leaders all follow the Disciple's laws. However the Elves have the biggest kingdom, and usually the most political influence. But now with a Fairy for King in Keruan, any perceived shift in the balance of power upsets the Elves. Even among elves, the power struggle and infighting between species exist. For example, High Elves hate Dark Elves having power as much as they hate Fairies challenging their authority."she said as Alibaba frowned mumbling something under his breath about elven politics again

"No you may not go! You're already in enough trouble as it is young lady! To sneak out of the palace so recklessly. When my brother finds out about this he's going to have my head on a pike!" Aion gulped before hearing her other questions "You are correct to both. That young boy there is the next Disciple after Queen Iris. He may look small but there is surely a wealth of power inside that tiny body."he explained "And to continue, correct, humans do not have magic. It is what separates Mankind from Elves and Fairies. Gnomes, Dwarves, Humans, Beastmen and the like have no access to magic with the exception of the Disciple who verge on the edge of human and Immortal. Once a Disciple exhausts all of their magic in old age, they finally revert back into mortal men, and die like everyone else." He explained to her "That woman is unique in that she is from another word, yet possesses the powers of a Disciple. Once word from Vizeer came that she would not only be married into the Dark Elf clan but that the Dark Elves were now in possession of three djinn is most troubling. So Lord Faizon is attempting to balance the power scales once more with this meeting"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:31 pm
The young elf would look at him with a roll of her eyes as she sat there, "Oh come on Uncle Aion, papa isn't going to put your head on a pike" she stated as she began to gently hit her heels against the seat of the carriage. "Besides, its not like it was super hard to sneak out...." she said knowing that would only make him madder. She tilted her head some thinking, "oh I know..." she grinned "I'm going to go say Hi" soon her eyes glowed faintly "If you need me Uncle I'll be with them" she laughed before she suddenly vanished.

Hanako looked back over toward Sheera "well I suppose that's true, the balance of power has shifted." though before she could say much more, laughter could be heard till a bright light filled the Carriage and a silver haired elf girl appeared with a warm smile. "Hello!! I'm Lilitha.....sorry about my uncle..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:52 pm
Aion blinked before she suddenely vanished as he stared at her now empty seat for a few moments before yelling "LILITHA!" So loudly that multiple caravans shook around

The group blinked looking at her before everyone jumped in surprise as Alibaba was the first to react "You can use teleportation magic!?"he asked rushing up to her taking her hands with stars in his eyes "Im Alibaba, you got to show me how you did that! I've been trying to teleport for years but my parents would never let me!"

Jango and Sheera exchanged a worried look before pulling Hanako to the side "That's Lilitha, Faizon the elven leader is her father so she's practically as royal as we are. If anything were to upset her or hurt her there could be political hell to pay. Even war." Sheera told the other adults "I dont know why she'd be on an envoy mission..but we need to be careful"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:22 pm
Lilitha didn't seem to notice when she felt her uncles out burst but she would giggle some as she looked at Alibaba as he took her hands, "I can show you, but I'm not suppose to know it either....my grandma taught me against my dads orders" she giggled again happily. "I've heard a lot about you Alibaba...your the next one to take the place of your mom the current diciple, your as tiny as they say you are...its so cute!" she reached up grabbing at his cheeks stretching them some. "though are you really half fae? i thought they were smaller."

Hanako would almost say something to Liitha till the other two grabbed her pulling her to the side, she listened and would look over at the two kids interacting. "I think shes far more interested in having fun than the politics of things....but i get it we just need to be careful." she would smile and would soon move up bowing as she would speak. "Princess Lilitha was it? its a pleasure and an honor to meet you...though may i ask you let go of Alibaba? he's starting to turn red." Liltha looked from the human back to Ali and let go. "sorry...and your the human girl....your way prettier than what they said....though my uncle says most humans are like trolls."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:46 am
"Fairies come in all sizes. My father is 7 feet tall."Alibaba said to her then blinked "Your uncle said that? Every human I've ever met looks vastly different than trolls. The only things that look like trolls are goblins, orcs and ogres and you dont see those often....you're uncle doesn't get out much does he?" He asked before getting elbowed by Jango who shook his head "I think what he meant to ask Princess, is what exactly are you doing here? You're a far way ftom your caravan and even further away from the palace. What does your father want with Alibaba?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:28 pm
Lilitha would tilt her head when she looked up at Jango as he came up to them, she would then shrug "I don' tknow, I just snuck out of the palace and came with uncle....though uncle thinks papa is going to put his head on a pike or something" she waved her hand about as if she didn't care and would then look at Alibaba and smile. "want me to show you the teleportation magic?!" she stated excited and soon Hanako held up he rhands, "easy now princess, perhaps we should not practice on a moving carriage...how about some lunch for now? I made Alibaba's favorite" she said with a warm smile.

Lilitha would tilt her head before nodding "alright, oh and if my uncle comes banging tell him I said he can't come in!....he'll just drag me out..." she stated and Hanako laughed, "alright but I'm sure he's just worried about you my lady, Alibaba's mother Iris knows I take care of her son but even she still worries about him. So if he comes will you at least show him your alright?" "fiiiiiine" Lilitha stated with a pout. "great, I'll go get lunch out....Jango entertain our guest" she stated nudging him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:11 am
Before Jango had a chance to respond the doors of the still moving carriage swung wide open and her uncle Aion stood there looking wild eyed before moving inside "Lilitha! Lord Faizon will be hearing all about this as soon as we get back to the palace! Not only did you sneak out and disobey orders but now you are associating yourself with Fairies, Humans and Dark Elves. All half-breeds too." He said with an upturned disgusted look "That was not a part of this mission. You are not to sully yourselves with their like, I dont give a damn if their mother is the Queen Disciple. Lets go" he said reaching out towards her

Sheera held out her hand looking Aion in the eyes with an icy cold glare. She was her late father's eldest child and wasn't going to let anyone, especially a High Elf disrespect her bloodline but still had to keep her cool "The High Elf Princess has informed us that she will be playing the role of Ambassador, as such she is in more than entitled to ride in this enchanted carriage and may leave of her own free will. I accept. However, by decree of this Dark Elf Princess Sheeralyannlis you are not. I reject." She said as the carriage suddenly shuddered before Aion was suddenly sucked out of the carriage as the door slammed and sealed once more as they rode along as she suddenly turned back to the others "That'll buy us some peace and quiet until we get there. Take care of everything else Hanako youre in charge of these idiots and the Princess. Im going to nap" she said then as she walked off to go rest in one of the rooms
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:58 pm
Lilitha would get up to move soon when the doors open, the young princess just sat there as her uncle appeared and began to get her a lecture on this that or the other. How she was to 'good' for these people and the look of announce passed on the young girls face. It was always about who to associate with, never what she wanted even if her father did his best to make sure she still could be a child from time to time....the weight of the crown always weighed more and swayed their decisions a lot more. "But Uncle....they are nice.....and they don't lecture me!" she whined. However, before she even went to go with her uncle she turned just as Sheera stepped between the two the look on her uncle's face was one Lilitha would have loved to have painted or kept in a picture.

So when he was suddenly sucked out the young princess was laughing as she watched, "Oh man....I wish I could have shown him his face....!~" she kept laughing and Hanako would then look over to Sheera and sigh heavily. Wondering if she had done more harm than good in this situation as she soon shook her head, "yes...it was....interesting, but how about we go eat lunch. I hope you'll like it and if you want something else I'll do my best to make it." Hanako said trying to settle the energies within the carriage as rage was pounding at the door.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 1:07 pm
“So, now I want to know more about that teleportation magic!”ALibaba said after all that excitement had briefly passed as they moved to the table to be served their food

“Good lord Alibaba doesn’t ever question anything does he?”Jango said to Hanako shaking his head “We still need to be on guard. It’s usually not a good thing when an Elven envoy has to summon you to their lands.”he stated “And the fact that their Princess is here definitely complicates things.”he commented “I still don’t trust this situation.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 2:08 pm
"hmm" She would rock herself back and forth wondering if she should teach him, she was already in trouble enough as it was but she would shrug. "Alright...I suppose the basics are needed. How I learned was to focus where I wanted to be from where I was....thats how I started" she glanced at him, "so...focus on moving there." she pointed to a chair.

Hanako glanced towards Jango at his concern "I get the concern but whats done is done Jango, besides...their just kids what harm can the two cause, and she's the one teaching him not him teaching her anything."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 pm
Once again, before Jango could say anything there was a small explosion inside the carriage as Jango and Hanako turned around to see Alibaba standing there with his clothes slightly smoking and his skin covered in ash “I tried to concentrate my energy to teleport...and I combusted instead.”he said before laughing “Let’s try again!” As he began focusing on being there instead of here

“My point exactly.....if it involves Alibaba, there’s always a chance for danger”Jango sighed shaking his head ‘They are kids...two high powered, magically adept kids.”he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 10:42 pm
When the explosion happened she turned quickly staring at Alibaba and was in shock as she raised her hand and gently pushed it through her hair, rather startled by what had happened. "This...you might be right on this part..." she said as the two kids continued to show off their abilities as Lilitha once again showed Ali how to suddenly change places. "see....super easy....but you gotta like....I guess picture going from here to...there" she stated. "You can only go places you've been....only reason I could come into your carriage is I pictured being in the spot your carriage was going to be in and I was here" she said smiling.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 19, 2018 6:33 pm
Alibaba blinked before nodding his head "Ooooh that makes perfect sense. You cant go to a place you cant see. It has to only be places you've been. Since your carriage was in front of ours just by putting yourself backwards you were able to teleport inside....I get it now" Alibaba said as the glyph in the center of his head appeared as he raised his hands and clapped once as he suddenly vanished reappearing in the chair she had pointed at as he blinked "I did it!"he yelled before instantly falling over asleep having exerted all his mana using a new type of magic

"Well that saves us some trouble, he's down for the count"Jango said walking over and nudging him "When Alibaba uses too much mana, he tends to fall asleep" he explained to the princess "He calls it mana fatigue. Most beings know when they reach the near end of their reserves and their bodies cut them off as you naturally know. But being the Disciple he can dig deeper than his depleted reserves and can turn his own life energy into mana in dire circumstances. His young body falling asleep is a failsafe to keep him from throwing his life energy away haphazardly and wasting away"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 10:37 am
Lilitha watched as Alibaba would suddenly pass out as he finally managed to teleport himself and she walked over just as Jango did, kneeling down she began to poke the boy on the cheek and tilted her head. "hmmmm.....that's weird I was just tired when I did it the first time..." she stated almost acting like she had a bit more skill that Ali and Hanako would soon move over gently picking Ali up and laying him on the bench as she looked back at the princess. "we all have our limits Princess, though thank you for showing him such a good time he does enjoy learning new spells and tricks for now....would you care to have some lunch?"

The girl looked at her and soon nodded, "very well, I've never had human food before uncle says it can rot the stomach but I would very much like to try it...." she stated and Hanako stood there then looked at Jango, "I'm sure I can manage something...." she bit her lip some and then whispered "what do high elves eat normally...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 20, 2018 11:02 pm
"I dunno, do I look like a High Elf to you? I know they have an affinity for sweet things and like their foods finely cooked, never raw. They believe themselves to be the most refined of all elves. Elves in their purest form as they like to call themselves." Jango mumbled "All that dribble Aion tells the girl is really what most members of their society believe. It's pitiful really because they are so disconnected and sheltered from what's really going on in our lands. Did you know they were the last to become aware of the Gate's most recent opening. They didn't even try to negotiate for the High Elf hostages the Japanese had taken. Alibaba had to do it for them remember?"he said bringing up those stalled peace talks being held on the other side of the Gate
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 11:51 pm
Lilitha listened to them as her head tilted and would nod her head "that's right...you come from the other world" she pointed at Hanako as she stood there, "Papa told me that the disciple took in a new pet....though Papa also said you where like some wild animal but you look more like a golden kitty....oh can you turn into a cat?! Oh i bet you'd be pretty" she stated happily clapping as she laughed.

Hanako would laugh nervously "no um....sadly I can't but...um why don't you play with Jango he can turn into a cat and I'll get the food going" she stated patting Jango on the shoulder "have fun....pretty kitty" she stated before rushing to the kitchen.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 21, 2018 12:08 am
"Yeah I should turn into a cat and leave all of you. Crawl under the bed or something"he mumbled lighting his cigarette again as he then sat down with Lilitha "Dont worry Ali should be up soon. It's only because this is new magic. But Princess Lili...why are you so curious with Alibaba? If your Papa and Uncle say nothing but bad things about Fairies and Dark Elves and Disciples and Humans...why are you here?"he questioned
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 21, 2018 12:19 am
She would glance over at him as he would sit down with her while she continued to lightly poke Ali's cheek even from where he was sleeping, she then would lean back as she slightly rocked back and forth thinking. Her head tilted some before she would then look at him "My mother" she said simply as she sat there, "before she became queen or even way before she even was with my father she traviled the lands not wanting to be the typical high elf steriotype.....she told me how amazing humans can be, that with so little could create amazing things.....that fairies where amazing to watch...their magic pure and untainted..." she would look back at Ali with a faint smile. "she used to tell me stories all the time about the outside world....and that just because someone says a bad thing about another....doesn't mean its always true.....oh and papa and uncle are sticks in the mud and can't have fun" she nodded with a smile.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum